The Education of Giacomo Jones Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rance broke the kiss, turned her gently, face-forward into the warm, running water just enough to rinse the lather from her. He grabbed a towel off the rack nearby and quickly patted her dry, Then he scooped her up and carried her to the bed and laid her gently on it. Minutes after blowing his load, his cock was already regaining its starch. She reached for it, but he pulled out of her grasp. He climbed onto the foot of the bed, parted her legs and began slowly kissing his way up, from her ankles upward.

"Rance, you're killing me," Gia said.

Rance reached her right knee, lifted her leg and then tongued the crease behind it, drawing a moan from her as her hips hastened their pace. Then he did the same thing to her left knee, getting the same intensification.

By the time he had reached her inner thighs, close enough to feel her humid heat, she was well along. Her index and middle finger flicked back and forth over her exposed clitoris.

By the time Rance's lips reached the inside juncture of her thigh and her womanhood, her hips were thrashing. She moved her hand, slick with her arousal, into Rance's short, tight blond curls and attempted to guide his mouth and tongue to the center of her passion. He obliged, thrusting his tongue into her vagina, and then repeatedly curling upward against the forward wall of her opening.

"Oh! Oh fuck ... Raaaaance ..." she moaned.

He could read her signs and knew she was on the cusp of coming. So he continued pressing his mouth hard onto her heaving pussy and jamming his tongue repeatedly against her sweet spot. He looped an arm around her leg and extended his hand through her slickened nether hair and found her clit. He caressed it only a few times as she thrusted her mound hard into Ryan's face before she shrieked and shuddered. As she did, her wetness became copious, dripping in viscous rivulets down her labia and her ass onto the towel beneath her that Rance had used to pat her dry.

She held his head fast to her crotch and made hoarse, almost rasping sounds as her climax raged. Rance had learned when enough was enough. After she relaxed her grip on his head, he removed his face from her splayed, dripping labia and watched her - eyes still rolled behind her fluttering lids.

When she drifted back to earth, she grabbed his face and pulled it savagely up to hers and kissed him deeply, savoring the now-familiar taste of her own femininity.

"You're getting good at this," she said.

"Practice doesn't make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect," he said, barely above a whisper between small kisses he was scattering across her face, her neck and eventually her nipples.

She wrapped his reinvigorated boner in her hand and caressed its veiny length, feeling it gain both length and girth in her hand.

"Yeah, hold those football cliches because practice isn't over, Martin," she said, pushing him onto his back and climbing top of him. She mopped the head of his dick along her slippery slit, then laid it flat against Rance's belly and rubbed her open vulva along its underside, lubricating it naturally. Then she raised her bottom, situated her opening atop his stiff cock and sank fully down on it in one slow stroke.

Sitting upright, she slowly raised and lowered herself. Rance was fascinated at the sight of his hardness disappearing into her and then reappearing as Gia's nipples jiggled with each stroke. Rance simultaneously thrust himself into her as their pace gained a rhythm.

Gia leaned forward and pressed her chest against Rance's, her sensitive nipples grazing the sparse blond hair of his muscled chest, changing her stroke from a vertical up-and-down to a more horizontal grinding motion that not only kept his dick deeply within her but also provided her mound with the friction her clit needed.

Unlike the animal urgency of their carnal pairing in the shower, this was leisurely lovemaking, their passion unhurried. They kissed and gazed into each other's eyes as their bodies pursued pleasure. Having reloaded, Rance enjoyed a stamina that eluded him in the shower, and he savored the extended sensual pleasure of her warm, tight welcoming twat enveloping his rigid shaft. And Gia relished her ability to rock her way unhurriedly to orgasm.

Eventually, Gia felt the energy and raw need building deep behind her navel. Her thrusts took on more urgency. She pushed herself up onto her elbows and fed her breasts into Rance's eager mouth as her mound pushed forcefully downward into him.

"Right there, baby," she groaned as her ass and torso flexed faster, working his fat erection into and out of her and she neared the point of no return. "That's it, right ... there ... stay with me."

Gia lost control. Her loins seized and shuddered as she moaned and stiffened against Rance. Her breath came in choking gasps.

"Ohfuck ... ohfuck ... ohfuck," she repeated as she buried her face into the pillow by Rance's neck and her right hand clutched a pillow.

She finally collapsed onto Rance's chest, his penis still painfully hard deep inside her, no condom to diminish the sublime sensation. After she lay there for a few moments, he slowly thrust into her, she rocked against him for a moment, then pulled herself off him.

"You did it for me, so I'm doing it for you," she said as she grasped the base of his throbbing dick, shining with her wetness, and licked along its underside. She crouched between his thighs and swallowed half of his erection, swirling her tongue along the sensitive frenulum, the spot where the underside connected with its dark, puffy glans.

Rance moaned and began thrusting. She continued applying slight suction while tonguing the sensitive backside of his manhood until she felt it swell and twitch. "Aaaaahh," Rance growled as she pulled her mouth away from his dick and pressed it between her tits, bathing them in his thick, white essence. She spread the streaks and splatters of his cum across her breasts and nipples as she continued milking him with one hand.

When his dick stopped pulsing and quivering, she loosened her grasp and used her fingers to scoop up a couple of dollops of jizz that had dripped onto his lower belly. She licked her fingers clean and then crawled up his body and kissed him, affording Rance his first taste of himself mingled with her own sweet secretions.

Rance exhaled. "I could get used to this on a Sunday morning. I can't imagine being without you."

"Same here," she said, her eyes searching his and finding delight and acceptance there. She smiled.

"Oh shit, it's 9:30! We got just enough time to get back in the shower, rinse off our fuck funk and get down to the IPF by 10," Gia said. "You got training check-in and I got re-shelving, which will take about an hour. Can you wait til about 11:15 to hit Menlo's?"

He kissed her. "I guess so. But it will be hard to beat the Sunday brunch we just had," he said.

NEXT: Chapter Three - 110%