The Education of Giacomo Jones Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These were fragile moments, Rance reasoned to himself. Don't overthink this, but then don't do anything too new or too fast that might disrupt what seemed to be a pivotal moment for the renewal of their love life, particularly Gia's continuing personal recovery, his mind whispered to his hungry libido and the swelling it was producing in his manhood.

Both of Rance's hands returned to Gia's breasts. This time, he slid them underneath the confining elastic chest band until he reached her pear-shaped mounds and their bloated nipples and puffy areolae. He pushed the bra upward and over her breasts, liberating them from stretch-knit captivity. Gia raised her arms and helped him pull the garment over her head and off of her, landing at some indeterminate spot in the room. Rance saw the beauty and raw need in her bosom with every breath Gia took. His fingers cupped and kneaded her tits, gently pinching and twirling her nipples. She whimpered as her hips thrust with more intensity.

He sat upright, and as he did so, Gia began peeling his shirt upward and off of him. As soon as it had joined her shirt and bra somewhere in the room, Gia grabbed Rance's face and kissed him fiercely, as though she were trying to devour his mouth. Her nipples grazed his chest as she bounced her covered crotch over his, chasing their fast-gathering and long-deferred release.

"Oh, God, Rance, I've missed... us," she said, her voice breathy and ragged.

"I love you so much, baby," he whispered before he took a nipple into his mouth and hungrily suckled it. With his hands, he helped her hips heave into him at a quickening pace. As much as he wanted to snap the buttons off her shorts and unencumber her beautiful bottom and her moistening crotch, he knew better than to interrupt her now that she was locked-in on her quest for the first orgasm in weeks.

A month ago, Rance would have paused things, tantalizingly unbuttoning and unzipping her shorts before removing them, massaging her soaked panties already matted onto her sticky pussy, perhaps catching the waistband in his teeth and incrementally lowering it, first over her silky black mound, then her straining clit and finally her quivering thighs before returning to kiss her pussy and taste her exquisite femininity. He would leave and slide up her body slowly, his tongue tormenting her by leaving its own wet trail from her lower abdomen through her navel, the underside of her breasts and her nipples, her flushed neck to her ears and finish with a passionate kiss as his straining penis found its way inside her, and she locked him in place with her calves firmly behind his ass.

But now, her lust had run miles ahead of her and her hips were acting with raw abandon despite her bottom being fully clothed, lewdly mashing her pussy and the garments covering it into Rance's legs, his hip, his pubis or his raging erection, trapped in its own lair of garments. A wet ring was now visible through the crotch of her tan gabardine Bermuda shorts and imprinting itself on Rance's own pants.

The triggers Rance had memorized from their first shared climax together two months earlier were back. Her hips had begun a random and arrhythmic shuddering and the keening, whimpering sounds from deep within her had given way to her orgasmic exultations.

"Oh fuck, gonna cum. Gonna cum. Yesss, yes I'm cumminnnnggggg..." she yelled, oblivious to the gypsum board walls that separated one apartment from another in the condo tower. Her hips froze, straining to mash her womanhood into Rance and extract as much sensation as the explosive, liberating moment allowed. Her breathing was reduced to a series of intermittent gasps, separated by moments when the sensation of her climax fully seized her, leaving her able only to yelp and grunt as one jolt of pleasure after another shot from her loins through the rest of her being.

For a moment, Rance was distressed that he had never seen Gia orgasm this intensely either from full penetration or his oral lovemaking. But then he grasped that this was more than just a climax for Gia. It was her mind and body shaking off the full-time oppression of the nightmare that fate had forced upon her, a trauma that would have crushed the mind of a lesser person. This was the vibrant, healthy inner Giacomo Jones clawing and tearing its way through a shell of unspeakable horror that had confined and yoked her spirit and threatened to blight her life. This was the essence of Gia fighting through and defiantly reasserting her ownership over her life.

It took nearly a minute for her orgasmic aftershocks to fully subside, and when they did, Gia slumped onto Rance's chest and wept - utterly and without reservation. Rance resolved to read up on it later, to try and understand what this moment was. He would tell his own therapist about it and see if he could help him understand it. But what he grasped instantly - and rightly - was that this was a critical turning point for his girl, her triumphant return.

He held her softly, kissing her hair, and allowed her to cry as long as necessary, even if it took all night - or all weekend. His soul told him far more than logic ever could that his Gia had fought her way back to him, at least in a major measure if not completely. It was as if a consuming darkness within her had been exorcised and banished deep into the ocean outside. It wasn't the emotional and erotic experience that had brought it about, but it was the physical manifestation of a battle she had been waging for days against something unholy that wanted to overtake her life. And she had won.

Rance hadn't chronicled the time all of this took, but it was after midnight when the crying ceased. He had gently stroked her hair, her arms, her face, her shoulders throughout, never once releasing her from his embrace. When the shaking that had attended her sobs stopped and her breathing became slow, deep and measured, he realized that she had fallen asleep.

Carefully, he disentangled himself from her and placed her atop the sheets, her head on a pillow. He realized the need to free her of her drenched pants and panties to prevent a nasty rash or infection from setting in and ruining her weekend. Somehow, he did it all without waking Gia. He gently covered her nakedness before putting their discarded and sex-soaked clothing into the washing machine, including his boxer briefs slickened with copious precum, though he somehow held off blowing his load. He delayed the washer's start for four hours, meaning mildew would not have time to set in before he could put the washed garments into the dryer after they awoke following a lazy, late-morning sleep-in.

Rance's erection attempted to reprise itself as he inhaled the rich musk of Gia's slish-covered panties, but he was able to put it out of mind before he crawled naked into bed beside her. He softly kissed her cheek and put his hand on hers. Instinctively, even in her sleep, Gia's hand clasped Rance's. That assurance made Rance smile and float into a deep sleep of his own.

●●●

Rance wasn't built for distance running. Gia was. But neither of them was off to a promising start on the wet, hard-packed brown sand in the wash of the Atlantic Ocean along several unbroken miles fronted by hotels, condos, restaurants, clubs and amusement parks in Myrtle Beach.

Running was Gia's morning routine until Geno Millions disrupted it. She would rise two hours before her first class, usually before the sun crested the eastern horizon, and put in two or three miles on the sidewalks, roads and jogging lanes of Fulbright's leafy campus and sometimes Fallstrom's quaint downtown. She would glide through her route almost as though she were on a bike, free to see the waking world around her, and never get winded. The easy, bounding gait of her long, lean legs and her clean follow-through came naturally for her. She had made the cross country team for one year in high school, but preferred the excitement, action and camaraderie of a team sport. She loved running just for relaxation and the refreshing charge - the clean oxygen rush - it gave her brain every morning.

But after barely a mile on the sand, she was bent over sucking wind. It came as cold consolation that Rance's hulking body made it less than a half mile before stopping to gasp for air. It was time to face it that they were both somewhat out of shape after the mental, psychological and emotional predations of the past month and their ability to devote much time to working out.

"I gotta get back to running, 74," Gia said, her hands on her hips as her breath returned. "True that it's harder running on sand than solid ground, but still."

"Imagine how I feel lugging around more than two times your weight," Rance said, still on one knee. "I know I should be able to do distance a little better than this, but there's not many times in football when we face a third down and two miles."

Gia chuckled as she walked over to Rance, still in a pose of supplication, and tousled his short hair.

"Honey, you know you need to be on the field a week from today against Georgia, right?" she said.

He looked up at her, squinting against the incandescent morning sky behind her. "You really think so?" he said. "Are we ready?"

Gia squatted beside him as he straightened a bit, his breathing more manageable. "I do, baby. I mean when is someone ever ready after something like this? Maybe the right question is are you up to it. There comes a time when we have to decide whether we want to run our own lives again, honey."

"Angel, my priority is you. Not Fulbright. Not football. It's you. I have to be sure that you're ready. That I can give that time to those secondary interests in my life and that you will be OK. Are you ready to tell me that?" he asked.

She pursed her lips and stared blankly at the wet sand beneath them. She idly drew a heart shape and inside it she put her initials and Rance's. Then she looked at Rance.

"I'm pretty sure," she said nodding. "But let's forget it while we're here for just another day or so and enjoy this before we get back to the grind. Ask me when we get back to Fallstrom, OK?"

"Sounds like a plan, beautiful," Rance said. He leaned forward and gave her a short, chaste kiss on her salty lips.

"Ugh, I'm gross, Rance," Gia said.

Rance chucked. "If that's gross, give me gross all day long."

"What say we take it easy on the way back. Run maybe a half mile and then cool off in the ocean from there back to the condo," Gia said.

"Lead on, gorgeous," he said, "so I can watch your beautiful butt in that in those yoga bottoms before it runs off and leaves me in the dust," he said.

Rance kept pace with Gia pretty well for the final three-quarters of a mile on the return leg of their jog. When they saw the unique, elaborate beach-facing verandas of their condo tower, they stopped and caught their breath before they removed their shoes and ventured into the waves. The water felt good on their hot skin after the run, and they waded to about the depth of their waist. The occasional breaking wave would sweep over them and cover them.

Gia's wore only a sports bra as her top for the run, and the sea water made it cling to her. Rance had shed his t-shirt and left it on the sand by their shoes and the water glistened off his bare chest. They hugged and frolicked and kissed in the water, seen only by the sparse off-season beach combers, most of them year-round residents who paid them no attention. They essentially had the surf to themselves, and they took the moment to be themselves, to act like the children they essentially were, even when Rance hoisted Gia onto his massive shoulders and she rode him like a horse, turning his head in the direction she wished to go, until finally her leg and groin muscles grew sore and he let her down.

The incessant rolling waves had the physical effect of massaging worry out of them, and then washing it away.

By the time they collected their shoes and socks and Rance's shirt, it was early afternoon and the Cap'n Crunch and Raisin Bran cereal they had for breakfast was just a memory. They used the outdoor shower by the condo tower residents-only pool to rinse the saltwater and sand from them before going to the apartment and finding proper tops to wear for a walk to Jimmy John's on the corner for a couple of subs they could bring back and eat on the spacious veranda and wash it down with cold Modelo.

"I could do this for a living," Gia said as she reclined on the pillowy chaise lounge on the tower's shaded east side. "But this is starting to itch."

Only slightly shielded from those who might be strolling by on the beach below by beach towels they had draped over the veranda railing to dry, Gia peeled off her sports bra and dropped it on the epoxy-finished concrete floor. Then she did the same with the still damp yoga pants that had covered her to the middle of her calves.

She looked over to Rance with a smirk he took as a dare. Challenge accepted. His t-shirt joined her garments on the balcony floor, and seconds later, so did his swim trunks.

They looked at each other and laughed. As long as they remained in their recliners, it was unlikely that anyone below could see them, but they really didn't care if anyone did.

They relaxed and let the mild, midafternoon breeze caress their nudity. The Modelos and their morning workout on the beach and in the ocean made them drowsy. Below, the ocean at low tide continued its rhythmic washing onto the beach, a hypnotic and peaceful backdrop punctuated only by the occasional squawk of a seagull. Rance's hand reached to Gia in the chair only inches from his and took her hand in his. The sun would almost be setting by the time they woke.

Gia stirred first, awakened by the chill that was beginning to manifest itself in the air as the light faded from the eastern sky and the shadows stretched into the Atlantic. She kissed Rance, waking him. He stretched and smiled and pulled the beautiful, naked woman before him into his arms and onto his chaise lounge, her chest covering his.

"How was your nap, precious," he said softly to her.

"Perfect," she said, smiling lazily. "You?"

"Same. I can't believe we stretched out here naked and did nothing but nap. Are we getting old?"

She slid her lithe form fully atop his and thrust her arms alongside either side of his chest and beneath his arms to avail herself of his warmth.

"Speak for yourself, old man," she said, taking a length of her silky, long hair into her hand and trailing it gently, like a feather, across Rance's nose, his forehead and eyebrows, his cheeks and finally his lips. The slight tickling sensation made Rance crinkle his nose and his upper lip. The sight of it made Gia giggle.

"You may be an old man, but you're a sweet and hot old man... and you're my old man," Gia said as she lowered her face and kissed Rance. Their mouths parted and Rance pulled her more tightly against him.

Beneath her naked abdomen, she could feel Rance stirring, his manhood stiffening and extending itself against her mound. She pressed herself into him, feeling her core liquefy and her arousal begin to coat her pussy. She parted her legs to either side of Rance's, exposing her blossom to Rance. She centered her clitoris on the underside of his fattening shaft and began gliding her slickened folds slowly over it, from its head to its base. And all of this happened as their tongues danced lewdly with each other.

Rance joined Gia's motion, his hands exhorting her hips to grind her slit against him and stimulate the sweet bean of her clit. He delved his fingers into the cleft of her ass as he guided her, his finger occasionally teasing her tender, puckered star and fueling her passion further.

Gia broke the kiss as her breath became short and her exertions more powerful. When she did, Rance began kissing her neck, down to her clavicle and the tops of her tits. She began raising he chest upward for Rance to ravage her nipples with his mouth.

"Honey, should we finish this indoors," he said.

Gia responded by lifting her hips, nuzzling the livid tip of Rance's twitching dick against her drooling pussy and sinking herself fully onto it in one motion.

"Oh, God, Rance... I've missed you so much," she said as her hips resumed their frantic churning, Rance's hardness pushed deep within her.

She sat upright, oblivious and unconcerned about who might see them. Six feet of wooden fencing along either side of the balcony shielded them from anyone in apartments to their left or right, and shadows had now consumed the beachfront. So Rance relaxed and focused on Gia's swollen nipples bobbing before him. He captured one in his mouth, teasing her puffy areola gently with his teeth as his tongue swirled and lashed her nipple. His other hand found its way down Gia's belly where he soaked his fingers in her wetness at their juncture and then rolled them over her extended clitoral hood. The reaction was almost electrical.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "Oh fuck fuck fuuuuck."

Her hips lurched forward hard with the first spasm of her climax. Her fingernails dug into Rance's shoulders as she shuddered, again and again, and she bellowed her release in a sort of earthy moan as she did. The skin from her throat to the valley between her tits flushed and a slight sheen of perspiration formed on her face and torso.

"Do it Rance. Cum inside me, please," she wailed.

And so it was. Rance unleashed his first spurt of semen deep into his precious Gia's clenching pussy in nearly a month. And after so long a time of despondent celibacy, Rance shot a massive load inside of her, his nuts sending one thick rope of jism after another for him to thrust into her. He announced his release with an uninhibited growl that would have been audible on the sand below had anyone been there.

Gia's aftershocks were still in progress when Rance felt their commingled fluids leak from her, down his scrotum and onto the chaise lounge cushion beneath them. With two fingers, he scooped as much as he could from their juncture and massaged it onto Gia's nipples as her chest heaved in the immediate afterglow of their lovemaking. Gia took his hand in hers and guided his fingers into her mouth where her tongue licked away the residue. Then she gathered a fresh supply of their juices and fed a dollop to Rance, who sucked it off her fingers.

As he did, her hips began wriggling anew, Rance's penis only slightly withering still solidly within her.

"God, I love you," she whispered against his mouth just before he covered it with his open mouth.

He sat upright in the chair and pulled her hard against him. Her hips pistoned back and forth, her sloppy pussy coating Rance's balls and matting his pubic thicket. It served only to arouse her further.

Now Rance was stiffening again inside her tight twat, his length as deep as it would go, as Gia worked herself quickly back to full tempo, as is the advantage women hold over men. Rance dipped his wet fingers of his right hand into their sticky juncture to excite her clit while he looped his left hand around to knead her ass and play with her sphincter. Again, it lit Gia's fuse.

She leaned in to kiss Rance as her hips began heaving and then jerking as she began to crest. Had her mouth not been on his, the scream she unleashed might have alarmed pedestrians and others sitting on their balconies. Her back bowed as her climactic spasms took hold again, her nipples jiggling wildly against Rance's massive chest. If anything, this orgasm was more powerful than her first. And to his surprise, Rance felt his own begin to build behind the base of his dick.

In the midst of Gia's orgasm, Rance thrust himself as powerfully as he could into Gia about a dozen times before he was overcome. His payload of semen wasn't nearly what his orgasm moments earlier had yielded, but the sensation was much more intense and exquisite - so strong that, for an instant, he found it hard to breathe.

1...345678