The Educator

Story Info
An experience with a college educator.
4.2k words
4.44
6.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Educator

This is a little story that was suggested to me by a friend. It is all fiction and only exists in the recesses of my dirty old man mind. I am sure there will be some errors in this but understand I don't have many letters after my name so if you complain it isn't like I will ever get any better. And for the most part I write to keep my mind busy and give me something to do. If you like it great, I thank you very much. Oh yeah, I guess I should say I don't write stories to cause people to want to masturbate, although this will have some sex in it, I write it because it keeps me out of trouble. If you don't like it because of the subject matter, well remember I didn't make you read it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I was a kid (actually about 19) I was attending college and working at the same time which made things sort of hard on me as I really didn't like school or working the job I had.

I graduated from high school and started work the very next day. I was never a great student but in the 60's going to school was the thing to do so I enrolled in college.

And other than weekends (which I spent doing homework) I didn't have time to do anything, so my social life was crap.

I was 19 and not handsome although I never had much problem getting girlfriends. I had been with a couple of girls. And was experienced as any boy in the 60's. Remember this was a different time and a different way of life. It was before the sexual revolution. When I started high school girls may show about an inch of skin between the hem of their skirts and the top of their bobby sox. But skirts were creeping higher and higher, and I loved it. I really wasn't into older women, but I did look at all women.

I had an old car and during that time gas was affordable and so I really didn't have much money problems as I was still living at home and my parents weren't charging me room and board although I gave them money every month. I was just a big old kid.

I was working probably making a little more than minimum wage but to be honest I didn't have to work hard at all. I worked in the mail room of a pretty decent sized corporation.

In the state I lived in, if you were 18 you could drink low alcohol content beer. And I did. My parents did not drink or smoke, so I was sort of the black sheep of the family because I did both.

I wasn't much of a student and unless I really enjoyed a class, and my grades were nothing to write home about.

Anyway, I was taking three college courses at a four-year college as this is before I ever heard of a Community College. The Semester in question I took English 102, Psychology, and Algebra. I was taking all my classes in the evening.

I really hated the English class as because it was in the evening, and I was the youngest one in the class. It was made up of businessmen, housewifes, and women who were what I would call then middle aged. I learned that more than one of the businessmen had secretaries that would write their papers for them, and the housewives had more time to write their papers then I did. I was not doing well in this class at all.

Algebra I was doing okay in, but I knew that at best I would get a "C" in the course. This was before calculators, and we had to work out the problems assigned and put them on paper step by step. Some of the problems would go on for pages and pages.

The class I did best in, however, was psychology. The concepts seemed to come very easy for me and it all seemed so logical. It seemed that most of the students in my class were my age and they just didn't seem able to grasp the concepts. Our instructor was a Miss Cotlen. She was a clinical psychologist and worked at a mental health facility and was teaching part time. Miss Cotlen had been out of college for several years and although she was not beautiful, she wasn't bad in a "middle age" sort of way. She was a little on the heavy side and we got along very well. I always studied for her class, so I knew the answers to most of the questions she asked because she taught from the book, and I always read the assignment.

Psychology was my last class of the evening and sometimes I would stay after class and we would talk about psychology, the concepts, and the practical applications.

On occasion we would talk about other things and I learned that she was single. Her parents live in a different state. She worked at a long-term facility specializing in mentally challenged people who have been institutionalized as children and had no real families. Her job was primarily to set up training plans for her clients so that they could do things for themselves.

She learned I was single, went to school three days a week. Had a full time job, and didn't have much time for anything.

We seemed to get along well. I think she was lonesome for someone she could just talk to. And I sort of felt the same way. It was good living with the family but there are a lot of things you don't talk to your family about.

We were nearing the end of the semester when Miss Cotlen asked me one evening if I could stay after class. When everyone left the classroom she said. "There is a big psychology conference in a large town about a hundred miles away. And I was wondering if you would like to attend."

Well, being the big dumb kid, I was I said, "I would really like to Miss Cotlen but I am sure I can't afford it, and then I would have to stay there somewhere and I don't know anyone in that town so I would have to get a hotel room so as much as I would like to attend, I just can't afford it."

Miss Cotlen looked at me and said "well, I can sneak you into the conference with me, you can ride down with me and you can share my room with me." At that point she reached over and put her hand on my arm.

Okay, I may be young and stupid, but I sort of felt that my teacher was coming on to me. And then I was afraid I was reading something into her statement that wasn't there. I told her that I would think about it and let her know. She then gave me her phone number so I could call her as soon as I had made a decision. I said "Miss Cotlen, I really appreciate you thinking about me for this conference. I hope that I can go and can make you proud that you are helping me."

She said, "I am sure I will be proud that I am asking you, and by the way when we are not in class you can call me Ann."

I said, "well thank you again Ann and I will call you in the next day or so."

I left the classroom and headed home. My head was swimming and I thought that if there is any way I was going to go. I had no interest in being a psychologist, but this would not look bad on a resume and maybe I would get a better grade.

I knew that I would have to take a day or two off work. I had already accumulated some vacation time so that would not be a big deal. But I wanted to see what my parents said as I was still living at home.

I got home and my parents were in the living room so I approached them and told them about the offer. I did neglect to mention that Miss Cotlen wanted me to stay in her room with her. They both thought that it would be a great learning experience and that I should take my teacher up on it if I could. They didn't ask where I would stay and I didn't offer. They didn't know anything about my finances and I didn't offer.

I went into my room and my younger brother looked at me and said, "What does she look like,are you gonna get some from her."

I looked at him and said, "Well Dean, I don't have a clue. And she is not bad looking, but she is a lot older than I am."

He just said, "Go for it."

I called my teacher.

"Hi could I speak to Ann please,"

"This is Ann."

"Ann this is Tom, and I just checked and if I can get the time off work, I am ready to go."

it is in two weeks so I will take care of the reservations and you only need to get the time off."

"Great I will see you in class then and unless I tell you otherwise, I will get the time off."

The next day at work I told my boss I had the opportunity to get some additional education and explained how my teacher wanted me to go to a psychology conference. He told me that the company was always interested education and taking the time off was no problem and he would go up the chain of command to see if the company would allow me to take the time off without it effecting my vacation time.

After my next psychology class, I told Ann I was all ready to go.

She said that I should take a suit for the banquet and the rest of the time casual dress would be good. We would leave Thursday after work and then head back Monday Morning. I told her great I was ready. She gave me her address and told me to come to her place after work on Thursday and we would leave from there after we loaded up her car.

I still didn't know why she chose me to attend the conference because there were people in the class that actually wanted to be psychologists. But I reasoned that because I was doing so well in the class that is why she wanted me to attend.

I really didn't think of it very much other than actually being able to take a couple of days off work. I was excited about that. I was not actually excited about sitting and listening to a bunch of boring lectures but any day off work regardless of what you do is better than being at work sorting mail.

I checked my wardrobe and took my one and only suit to the cleaners. I did try it on before I took it and it still fit although it must have shrunk because it felt smaller then when I wore it to graduate from high school.

The next week I was all packed up by Tuesday and ready to have an adventure. The week seemed to be very long but when Thursday came it really dragged. I had loaded my stuff into the car so as soon as I got off work on Thursday, I drove to Miss Cotlen's apartment.

I knocked on her apartment door and she answered it fairly quickly. She looked very nice and a little more casual than she did in class. She had on a mini-skirt and a satin blouse. Next to the door was a suitcase.

I grabbed her suitcase for her, and she locked her door, and we headed down to the parking lot. She pointed out her car and I put the suitcase in and went and got my clothes and put it into her car also.

Miss Cotlen told me that I could drive as she was a little tired and would prefer that I drive on the open road as she had not driven much on highways.

Miss Cotlen got in the passenger side and off we went toward our meeting location a hundred miles away. I figured we would be there in two hours.

As we drove we talked about what I was taking in school, and about my job. She asked about my future plans. We talked a little about her job and what her ambitions were.

As we drove Miss Cotlen turned in the seat so she was sort of facing me. As we drove I glanced over and noticed that he mini-skirt had ridden up her thighs some and the way she was sitting I could see that she was wearing some white lace underwear. I wasn't sure if she had on a bra but I could see her nipples poking through the satin blouse.

I didn't want to stare but it was hard for this big kid not to want to look. I was trying to be a gentleman about the entire thing.

.

The farther we drove the higher he skirt seemed to be. I wasn't sure but I think I could see a wet spot in her panties. And I know I started to smell something that smelled like excited lady. I have to admit it was having an effect on me and I started to get hard. Of course, at my age the wind would blow, and I would get hard. I was sort of embarrassed and I hoped she didn't notice.

After what seemed like a long time but was actually only about two hours later we arrived at the hotel where the conference was to be held. I was completely impressed. This seemed to be a very fancy hotel and was several stories high with outside balconies for each room.

We pulled up in front and Miss Cotlen said, "If you will unload the bags and park the car I will check us into the hotel and I will be waiting for you in the lobby."

She got out of the car, and I found one of those rolling luggage things that hotels have to put the bags on and pushed it inside the door and then parked the car.

When I got back into the hotel Miss Cotlen was standing next to the bags and was waiting for me. She told me that we were on the 7th floor.

I knew that she had mentioned staying in her room, but when we opened the door to the room, I noticed that there was only one bed in the room. Again being a big dumb kid in the 60's I said, "Where did you want me to sleep. I can sleep on the chair there or on the floor."

She replied, "The bed is big enough we can both share. Because of the conference they didn't have any doubles. So I figured what the heck, I knew I could trust you."

Well this sort of had me thinking. Yes, I had had sex with a girl before, but I had never slept with anyone before, and I sure didn't know how this would work.

Miss Cotlen suggested that we go see if we could find something to eat for dinner. I know my stomach was growling and I wasn't sure about hers.

As we took the elevator down, I said, "I think I saw a McDonalds down the street we could probably walk there."

"No let's eat in the dining room; I am sure they will have something there that we can gag down. It is supposed to be a pretty nice restaurant."

"Okay I hope they have something affordable"

"Don't worry about it, I am buying, after all you are my guest."

We had a very nice dinner. I tried to order the cheap stuff on the menu as I didn't want her to spend too much money on me. She ordered some wine with dinner and I just ordered a coke. She told me I could have some wine if I wanted and I just said no ma'am I think I would prefer a coke.

After we ate, we walked around the hotel main floor to find that meeting rooms and the other facilities that they had. They already had the registration table set up, so Miss Cotlen went and signed up. They asked if I was signing up for the conference and Miss Cotlen said no that I may pop in with her for a couple of the sessions, but I was her "boyfriend" and just spending the weekend with her. But she wanted to make sure that I could join her Sunday night for the banquet.

When we got back to the room, we went over the agenda for the meeting which started in the morning. Miss Cotlen told me that the first session in the morning started at ten am and that it was just sort of an introduction and that I certainly didn't need to attend, so I could just sleep in if I wanted to.

She told me that she was tired and that tomorrow would be a long day, so she was going get ready for bed. She said she was going to use the bathroom and shower and then I could when she came out.

I turned on the TV and watched it while she was in the bathroom. She came out after a while wearing a soft looking fluffy robe. She said, "It is all yours."

I went in showered, cleaned up and put on a t-shirt and athletic shorts that I had brought with me as I knew we would be sharing a room, and walked out into the room. Miss Cotlen was sitting on the bed going over the conference materials. And drinking some wine she must have brought with her. She told me she poured me a glass and it was on the table.

I had only had wine a time or two and it wasn't bad but not something I would pay to drink. We finished our wine and Miss Cotlen said, "What side of the bed do you want to sleep on?"

"It doesn't matter I have never slept in the same bed with anyone before so pick the side you want to sleep on."

She moved to the right side of the bed, the one closest to the bathroom and pulled back the covers.

She looked at me and said, "I hope you don't mind but I just could never sleep if I was wearing anything, so I sleep in the nude." She looked at me and let the robe fall off her shoulders and sure enough she was totally naked under it.

I must have turned bright red, and I got an instant erection that tented my shorts.

She said, "Well it doesn't look like you mind too much, maybe you should try it too. I am sure once you try it you will totally enjoy the feeling. Spending the weekend together I am sure at one point or another we will see each other so let's get it over with now."

She walked over to me and grabbed the shirt I had on. She pulled it over my head and began touching and rubbing my chest and belly. "Now isn't that better."

She hooked her hands in the waist band of my shorts and pushed them to the ground leaving me standing there with my erection pointing straight at her.

She said, "well goodness that is very nice, I hope that feels good to you." She reached down and took me in her hand and with her other hand she cradled my balls.

I thought I was going to cum right there and then.

She said, "See how freeing it is to be naked. Now crawl into bed, I am sure you will feel much better."

Miss Cotlen slid in right behind me, and I tried to turn away, but she moved up behind me. She said, "My goodness you feel chilled. Her let me warm you up." She started spooning me. She reached around and took my penis in her hand and started stroking it.

I thought to myself, 'well what the hell, if she is not going to be a lady, I have no reason to be a gentleman."

I turned toward her, and she moved toward me and kissed me. It was a deep soul kiss. I could feel her tongue wanting me to open my mouth to her and I obliged.

She put her hand on my chest and started playing with the hair on my chest as she kissed my face. Her hand moved down and she touched my cock and began to stroke it.

She began to kiss my neck and then my chest. Seemed like each kiss she went lower and lower. Finally she disappeared under the covers and she was kissing my lower belly.

And then I felt this warm wet sensation as she took me into her mouth as she rolled my balls in her hand. I was totally blown away. I had had a girlfriend that had kissed me there before and even taken me into her mouth, but this lady must have taken lessons to be that good.

She continued and stopped for a second to tell me to cum in her mouth that way I would last longer for what was to come next. I knew I couldn't hold out very long as this felt amazing. I was moaning and said time after time, "Don't stop, Don't stop I am almost there."

Another minute and I told her, "Here it comes." And I did unload in her mouth. I could feel myself pulse time after time. I lost count on the number of times I pulsed and filled her mouth.

I must admit, I was elated. I had never had a blow job before, and it was amazing. She kept me in her mouth even as I softened a little and brought me right back to life.

She moved back up to me and kissed me. This was the first time I ever tasted my cum. I figured that if she could allow me to cum in her mouth and swallow it then I shouldn't complain when I got of taste of myself.

She reached over and pulled something out from under her pillow. She said, "I want to introduce you to Bob, My Battery-Operated boyfriend. I want to see if this will excite you a little."

She took the wand looking thing and pushed it into her wet pussy. I have never seen anything like that before, and she was right it did excite me but more than a little.

I watched her and I could tell she was getting more and more excited. She was sopping wet as I could see her fluids dripping from "Bob" and onto the bed.

"Are you ready for me", she said.

"Can't you tell, I am harder than I have ever been in my entire life."

She opened her legs as far as she would exposing herself to me and pulled Bob from her pussy. Then she said, "Well get over here and show me what you can do." At that point she took Bob and pushed it into her ass. "I think you will like this feeling."

I told her that I was not very experienced, but I would try really hard. I moved over to her and put her legs on my shoulders as I pushed into her very wet pussy. I slipped right in with no problems at all. As I did, I could feel Bob vibrating through the thin wall that separated her pussy from her ass.

12