The Egg of Immorality Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phineas
Phineas
746 Followers

Desi sucked in a sudden breath and let it out in a barking cough. She panted and pulled in fresh breath. Each time she was crying out his name or a curse until John decided enough was enough. He pulled back and then slid back into her until he could go no further. She grunted and swore. John did it again. And again. And again.

Soon Desi had her legs twisted and her heels on John's ass, urging him to bury himself in her and filled her with his seed. John continued to work himself into her. Her silky fluid depths were wonderful and drove him to incredible pleasures, but something was missing. Not something, he knew exactly what it was. He couldn't connect with her, even know that he was buried balls deep in her cunt. His magic surged and twisted. It danced and thrust. Yet no matter how hard it tried it could not find a chink in whatever armor she had that protected her soul.

She clung to him and slumped back in the chair. Each panting breath came out with a tiny scream. John reached up to grab her tits and squeeze them. His fingers slid across her skin, but the action made her eyes snap wide open again. She nodded but couldn't speak. John fought to capture her nipples between his fingers, eager to pinch and pull and twist them. They slipped from his grip before he could hurt them, whatever was in the water they'd used keeping them slick.

John growled, the darkness inside of him driving him to pound into her ever harder. She gulped and grunted and then stiffened in her chair. Her back arched, pushing her boobs into his hands and forcing her clit to grind against his every thrust. Desi's eyes squeezed shut and her mouth locked open.

Her body was frozen, a warm and tender statue, for several seconds. John's magic devoured the energy that poured from her body. It tore at her, voracious in its need for the very essence of her life, yet unable to penetrate to her truest core where the proper feast remained. John's magic fed on the scraps until she gave him no more and then it sulkily withdrew. He was far from satisfied, but the magic had taken all that it could.

With a soft huff of escaping breath she collapsed back into her chair. Her legs fell away from John and lay spread to either side of the chair. John fucked her a few more times before she lifted her head and stared down at the sloppy mess made by the union of their bodies.

"No," Desi moaned.

"No?" John asked, shocked. If she thought he was stopping after all of this, there was--

"Not in me," she panted. "Please."

John's eyes narrowed. He didn't want a contract with these women, but is that what he had to do in order to satisfy himself? He had needs to. The darkness inside of him... it was part of him and it was well beyond frustrated.

"Up here," Desi said while John continued to saw himself into her.

She'd had an orgasm already, by the laws of his powers he was free to seek his now. All he had to do was keep pumping and... Desi had grabbed her tits and was caressing and pressing them together. Her fingers were just as slippery as his had been. In fact, there was a sheen on her skin, he realized. The oil or whatever it was in the water.

John growled and pulled himself free of her clenching gash. She gasped, shocked at the sudden emptiness within her. She whimpered and he wondered if she was going to ask him to put it back in. To fuck her in spite of her fear of letting him spill his seed inside of her.

John straddled her stretched out body on the chair and thrust himself between her breasts. Her silky smooth skin, aided by the slick water, let him slide between her breasts with ease. She pinched her nipples between her fingers and pressed her breasts to his cock. John pumped into her pillowy cleavage and she guided her breasts up and down his length. Soon he popped out the top of her cleavage, his head angry and red and swollen.

John reached out and grabbed her head, pulling it down. She opened her mouth, knowing what he wanted, and let him fuck her tits so hard the head of his cock slipped through her lips. She suckled and squeezed him, driving her breasts up and down his length while her tongue lashed his crown as though she had to spit shine it.

He released his restraints, freeing the shackles that blocked his orgasm. John hissed and then grunted with each spastic lurch that sent his seed erupting up his length and into her mouth.

Desi's eyes rolled back as soon as the first blast hit the roof of her mouth. She trembled and tightened, her body reacting to John's cum the same as all women reacted-- in an orgasm so powerful it was nearly violent. She lost control of herself, her lips locking around his cock while she sucked and swallowed each heavy spurt of pleasure through no act of conscious thought or will. While her body ignored any stray thoughts she might send it, her mind floated in a fog of pure pleasure.

When John reached down and squeezed out the last drop of his essence onto her lips her eyes finally fluttered open again. John staggered back, winded and tired in spite of the energy he'd taken from her. He took in a deep breath and let it out. His heart was beating fast. It hadn't been like this for him in... well... for as long as he could remember. Last night, with Calista, had been the closest. Was it getting worse? Whatever was wrong with him... this lack of power and lack of ability to connect to the women he seduced... was he being punished? Had Beytrixxa revoked some of his power?

Desi licked her lips and found the last drop of his cum on them. She sucked her lip between her teeth and moaned as another spasm shook her body. She opened her eyes and stared up at him. "Lord John," she breathed.

John smiled down at her. "John," he corrected.

"Hmm," she said. "You fuck me like that and you won't be able to stop calling you Lord!"

Phineas
Phineas
746 Followers
12