The Eldritch Realms Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, this is the new guy Robin right? I think this is where I come in!" Another person interrupted, this time from Caitlyn's side. A female dwarf popped up in the orb's projection.

"Petra! Why are you here?" Caitlyn asked.

"Huh? Usual stuff, financial reports and marketing strategy meetings with your master," she said.

"No, I mean why are you in my room."

"I just overheard something about brothels."

"Uhhh, Caitlyn? Who is that?" I asked.

"I'm Petra!" the dwarf woman answered. "I've been managing brothels from royal brothels that offered fallen nobles and exotic slaves to the most rudimentary of brothels for decades. Right now my job is handling your boss' whorehouses. I know the intricacies like the back of my hand, and I think I could help you."

"Really? How?" Miranda enthusiastically asked.

"So there are thirty to forty of you, yes? Are you all humans or are there any vampires or dark elves or such?"

"Most of us are humans, but there are some elves and a few half-elves."

"Okay, nice. I have just the perfect plan," the dwarf woman said with a grin. "I can acquire a brothel for you all to live and work in. Robin will own it. That should be quite profitable for both sides."

"A brothel? In Tar Cavel?" I asked.

"Hell no--prices are getting crazy there. Actually, I was just scouting this one place somewhere to the east of Tar Cavel. It used to be a brothel--a pretty large and decently popular one, too--before the owner died and the heirs refused to continue the business. Cue a few months worth of them fighting in court over their father's stuffs, which just ended last week. So the property is on sale. I'm thinking we could just repopulate it with Miranda and the others."

"That sounds great!" Miranda said.

"Yeah, I can see the merits," I said. "But what about the money to buy and furnish the property itself? We gotta take care of administration and permits and whatnot too."

"You're going to earn money soon from Minaria, right? I wasn't kept in the loop, really, but it should be much more than enough," Petra said. "And don't worry about the bureaucracy. I've been handling them for long."

"Alright then, I'll leave it to you, uh, if you don't mind helping me."

"Happy to lend a hand," she said. "It should be an interesting side job."

The next day I was summoned to Lord Narthia's residence. In the meeting room his servants brought tea and cakes. "I must say, Mr Treville, your competence surprasses my expectations," he said with a smile. He brought out a few documents.

"What are these?" I asked.

"These are the documents for your ownership of a percentage of a few of our mines. More specifically, a two percent ownership of an iron mine, a two perent ownership of another iron mine, and a one percent ownership of a silver mine," he said. "You can keep them and we will send you your portion of the mines' profits, or you can sell them back immediately. The prices shouldn't be too bad, considering the miners will soon get back to work."

"I see...." I waded through the papers. I realized one of the iron mines was half as large as the other one. "Alright, I'll sell my share of the smaller iron mine and keep the rest."

"Splendid. This has been a great partnership, Mr Treville."

"Likewise, Lord Narthia."

I gathered my things after that. Eliza and Cassy paid for our inn. At day Miranda and her folks were still asleep, so I left them a letter explaining that I'd send another letter when they could move to the new brothel. We three rode on our horses again. "Everything's packed?" I asked.

"That's the third time you asked, Master," Eiza sighed. "Come on, let's go!"

"Wait!"

Captain Black came running. "Captain Black? What's wrong?" I questioned. When she arrived she was out of breath.

"Damn it, going back home so early. You should have told me," she said. "I want to give you a parting gift."

She handed me a set of armour made with dragon skin. "Wait--isn't this your armour?"

"No, it's just a spare, though normally only the Captain of the Guards are allowed to wear it," Captain Black said. "But I'll not need it anymore. Thanks to my, no, our success, I landed a spot in Lord Narthia's court and I'm retiring from my current post."

"I wish you luck, Captain Black."

"As do I for you. Farewell, Robin! May we meet again!"

"Farewell!"

Our horses rode quickly through the forest, this time without being plagued by orcs or cultists. At night we set up camp. We began a camp fire, but we soon had no more dry branches. I went searching for firewood. When I came back, Eliza was fuming.

"I know that one! She's a real bitch!" she shouted. "Well, if she's Master's revenge target, I'm going to help him. Hell, I'm going to help him even if he's not my Master!"

"What's up?" I asked.

"Oh, I was just telling her about Slyvia Vanhel," Cassy said.

"You know her?" I asked.

"That little coward? Yeah. Damn her to the abyss. She's not that strong, but she has a band of fanatics with her. She attacks everyone and us dark elves are no exception, though she mostly strikes at our treasuries and vaults rather than put up some courage and face us herself. Hell, she sometimes attacks other elves if they don't agree with her."

"I have no intention of chasing her now," I said. "But one day... one day."

"You can count on me to be on your side when that happens, Master."

"Anyway, isn't there another thing you talk about, Eliza?" Cassy said.

"Y-yeah, but, um, it's embarrassing...."

"Oh come on, let me give a helping hand." Suddenly, Cassy got behind Eliza and opened up her wool shirt with one sweep.

"Hey!" Eliza covered her breasts as she blushed. Compared to Cassy's more buxom body, Eliza was very well-built; having tasted her power, I wasn't surprised.

"M-Master, for us dark elves, virginity is a treasure that should be given only to two people: our spouse... or our Master," she said, blushing. "I want to make love with you, Master."

She dragged herself close to me. Sensually, she began to undress me. "Let's start with a kiss, Eliza," I invited her.

"Yes, Master."

Her lips were very warm. I took the lead, my tongue exploring her mouth carefully. Eliza reciprocated and soon our tongues locked. I reached out and caressed Eliza's tits. They were small, but her nipples are rather large and fun to play with.

"I'm sorry my tits are so small, Master," she apologized.

"It's not something you should apologize for, Eliza," I said. "Come, let's go to the tent."

"Ooh, do I get to watch?" Cassy asked.

"Sure."

We undressed fully in the tent. Eliza's pussy was completely smooth without any pubic hair whatsoever. Watching her lay naked made my cock erect. I laid on the mat.

"Whoa!" Eliza remarked. She crawled and began to stroke my cock with her hands. "I don't have any experience. Is this considered large?"

Eliza glanced at Cassy, who was busy masturbating. "Huh? Oh, you're going to be hard-pressed finding a bigger one."

"Well, uhm, I'll try using my mouth, Master." I smiled. Eliza's blowjob started off awkward and slow, but soon she became accustomed. She moved her tongue well, using it to lick my glans. I groaned as she took more and more of my cock inside her throat. I could hear Cassy moaning as she ejaculated.

I caressed Eliza's rough and short hair. Her mouth made loud slurping noises as she moved her head up and down. My cock was pleasured from all sides with her slick tongue. "I'm coming!" I warned. I came and Eliza drank all my sperm.

As she gulped fown the last globulet she asked, "Did I do well, Master?"

"You were great," I said, "now let me repay you. On all fours, Eliza, I want to inspect your lower holes."

Eliza was on all fours soon. I first spread open her pussy carefully. It was pinkish black in colour, in nice if faint contrast with her pitch black skin. Her hymen was intact. Eliza wiggled her ass a little, as if inviting me to partake in her. But my attention went to her little asshole, so tight and clearly never been used before. Her crotch smelled a little like rose, probably because of the soap she used in her baths.

My eyes travelled back to her pussy. My tongue licked her sweet pussy lewdly, making her shiver. My fingers pinched her clitoris, causing her to make a muffled moan. My tongue moved more aggressively until Eliza, with a lustful loud moan, squirted.

My cock grinded against the lips of her pussy. "Come on, Master, take my virginity!" Eliza goaded.

I obliged. My cock entered her pussy slowly, first gently breaching her hymen. Then I explored her inners while my hands were firmly on her asscheeks. Her pussy was tight, much tighter than any other hole my cock had tasted. Eliza wiggled her body.

When she had become more familiar, I started to thrust faster. Her tight walls began to fight back as I dug deeper; they clenched even tighter and tighter. "You like that, Master?" Eliza grinned as she turned her face towards me. "Does my unused pussy please you?"

"Heh. Very much so, Eliza," I answered. I pushed even deeper and faster. Eliza took a more proactive role, violently shaking her hips. I reached the tip of her womb and I grinded against it.

"Who do you belong to, Eliza?" I teased.

"I'm--ah--yours, Master!" Eliza said. "You're the only one who can use my body! Ah! I'm coming!"

I groaned as I neared climax. I pulled out and soon I ejaculated, raining Eliza's black asscheeks with my white cum.

Then I slept on the mat. Eliza rose with trembling legs. "It felt really good, Master." She shambled towards me and squatted so that the head of my cock was on the entrance of her pussy.

"Looks like you need some slave training, Eliza," I taunted with a playful smirk. "What does a slave say if she wants her Master's cock?"

"May your little dark elf slut put your cock inside her pussy, Master?" Eliza begged. "Your personal slut's pussy needs to be reminded who its owner is."

"Fine, let's make sure your body never forget its owner again," I said. Just as she drove down, I rose up. My cock impaled her straight, almost breaching her womb.

"A-ah!"

Eliza rode my cock almost hyperactively, at one point even going so high my cock was out of her pussy before she slammed herself back down. "Look at you go, Eliza!" I teased as she pleasured my cock with her pussy whilst I played with her nipples. "And to think you were shy just half an hour ago!"

"It's-ah! I-I'm coming! I have always been a slut! I masturbate five times a day!" Eliza said. "The only reason I was shy was only because I was afraid you'd find me ugly."

"That's ridiculous, Eliza," I said. "Now come on. Show me how much of a slut you really are!"

"Yes Master!" Eliza said. She bounced lewdly, sometimes with her tongue licking her own lips. "Master--come, come in your slut's womb! I want your precious sperm to fill me up!"

I couldn't handle Eliza's pussy anymore. My cock burst and sprouted cum into Eliza's womb. I pulled out. Eliza threw herself to the ground and snuggled with me. Cassy came up from behind me and hugged me. "Welcome to the club, Eliza!" she said. The two women hand-fived.

"Now, now, let's try and have some sleep, shall we?"

We soon returned to our home. A few days later came wagons of coins of silver and gold, the price worthy of my two percent ownership of an iron mine. One of the many rooms were cleared out and filled with a bed, a wardrobe, and various other items for Eliza to live in. A couple days later I sent out a good chunk of the coins to purchase the brothel building and another couple days later I was legally the owner of the brothel. I sent a letter to Miranda and they came to work in the new brothel. A week passed and Cassy, Eliza, and I decided to pay a visit.

The brothel, named the Lustful Birds, was a large four story building. Two girls with bunny costumes were outside, luring in customers. We went inside. The modest receptionist's hall was surprisingly empty except for a few wooden box-like structures with only crotches popping out or holes on them. Some costumers went up to the receptionists, paid some money, and fucked those women in the boxes. We approached a receptionist: a bubbly young woman whose hair was brown. She wore only nipple stickers and black panties.

"Hello, Sir! Are you new or have you been to our establishment?" she asked.

"Actually, I'm looking for Miranda."

"Ah! Apologies, but Miranda only works on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, Sir, as on other days she acts as the manager. This must mean you are new here. But don't worry! We have many other fine women for you to pick from. Have a look!"

She handed me a small book with the portrait of the brothel's sex workers. "Thank you, but I-"

"Don't worry, Sir! Our rates are very affordable! The cheapest option is what we call 'hole in the wall', like those ones!" she pointed at the boxes. "Only five bronze coins for a handjob or a blowjob and a silver coin to fuck them in the pussy or in the ass."

"Splendid, but--" At this point Eliza and Cassy were giggling and patting me on the back.

"Oh! But if you want more intimacy, I recommend our standard package: a full night with one of our women. This package comes with a costume you can rent for just four bronze coins as opposed to nine if you don't. She will service you with oral sex, vaginal sex, and anal sex until tommorow morning. All this just for seven silver coins!"

"Look, Miss, I appreciate how much passion you have for this brothel, but I'm afraid you misunderstand."

"Oh, I understand! If you have a specific request, you could negotiate with us. The prices will be slightly higher, but...."

"Hey, Master," Eliza teased me. "Why don't you toss her a gold coin or two and shove your cock into her mouth to shut her up."

"Sounds like a good idea," Cassy remarked playfully.

"I'm considering the idea if she continues her rambling," I said. "Well, at least there's no crazy cult around to harass us. We have all the time in the world here."

"... so you can--"

"Mona! What the fuck are you doing?" Miranda barked. "That's the owner, damn it!"

"W-what?"

"Ah, hello Boss. Sorry for putting this ditz in reception," she said, shooing her away. "Wanna talk in my office?"

"Sure."

We went to her office. "This place sure seems nice. How do the women feel?" I asked.

"Oh, excellent! We're off to a pretty good start. The third and fourth floor are reserved for our bedrooms. Honestly, even just having our own bedroom and not having to share make us happy already."

"I see. So the second floor is where the sex really happens, I suppose?"

"Yep. The basic package, at least. Three of us work as receptionists and seven for the 'hole on a wall', all of which we rotate."

"And I heard you work as a manager for four days. What of the other three?"

"Well, you do remember that this brothel used to be under someone else's ownership, right? They had their own prostitutes. Most of them had already scampered off, but a few remained nearby and they returned to work here. Their leader manages the three other days."

"Do you trust them?"

"Utterly. Their leader's name is Vera. She's now running the shop just across."

"A shop?"

"Yeah. It sells food, sex equipment, and services relating to slaves. Apparently it's part of the brothel, so, uh, it's yours too, I guess."

I smiled. "Then I'm more than happy to leave the management stuff to you two."

"Don't worry about that, Boss!" Miranda said. "Just sit back, relax, and receive your monthly profits."

Eliza, Cassy and I visited the small shop just across. "Hello! Welcome to the Birds' Nest! What can I get you? Oh! You're Robin, right? The new owner?"

"Yeah, that's me," I said. "Are you Vera?"

"Yep! I hope you're fine with me and my girls joining up?"

"Of course," I said. "So, what do you sell?"

"A lot of food for the girls. Not many people sell food this late," she said. "We also offer sex toys like dildos and anal plugs, as well as slave collars and branding services."

"Slave collars?" Now that I thought about it, neither Cassy, nor Eliza wore one, even though they're legally my slaves.

"Why don't we buy two, Master?" Eliza asked. Then, in a much lower voice, she whispered. "I want everyone to know who I belong to."

I purchased two collars, which Eliza and Cassy immediately wore. "How do we look, Master?" Cassy asked.

"Gorgeous," I said.

"Your slaves seem to be very loyal to you. How long are their contracts?" Vera asked.

"Permanent. They're more like companions, honestly."

"In that case, are you interested in branding them? It could make them easily identifiable of you brand them with your personal seal," she asked. "We have a special hot iron that can change its shape magically."

"I don't know. Doesn't it hurt?"

"With this special hot iron? Very little."

"Branding them on the arm sounds like a good idea, then," I said. "What do you think, Cassy, Eliza?"

"That sounds kinky! Sure, I'll do it, Master!" Cassy said.

"Hmm... I honestly don't know," Eliza said.

"If you're not comfortable, you don't--"

"It doesn't seem kinky enough. If it's to signify our status, it should be on somewhere more private, don't you think?" Eliza pointed out.

"Like the tits?" Cassy asked.

"If I had them, yeah," Eliza grumbled. "What about the crotch?"

"Ooo, that sounds good! Ah, but no. Master prefers me with some pubic hair."

"Enough," I said, clearing my throat. "Vera, brand them on the arm and on their left buttcheek."

"Okay, Boss!"

"Hee, Master, you could be pretty kinky yourself, huh?" Cassy teased, clinging onto my left arm.

"Yeah, yeah!" Eliza added, clinging onto my right. "I thought you were a prude when it comes to sex."

"Heh, who said I wasn't kinky?" I teased back.

We were brought to a private room. After a quick session of branding, Cassy and Eliza were left naked, standing facing the wall for a while so that the branding mark could cool down properly.

"Hey, Master," Cassy said. "I remember that one time, when we were having anal sex, you complained our lube supply ran out quickly, or that you had to fuck my pussy first to cover your cock with my juices before doing anal."

"Hm? What of it?"

"W-well... I've been training my ass behind your back. I masturbated with my ass, I used dildos, and so on."

"You naughty whore," I said with a smirk. "Doing something like that without my permission? You're getting rebellious, aren't you?"

"I'm sorry, Master! But now I'm confident my ass can take your cock with just a little spit," Cassy said. "Would you like to test my claims, Master?" She wiggled her ass seductively. I felt my cock growing erect soon.

"Eeeh? You want to do it here?" Eliza asked.

"We'll be quick!"

"Alright, but wait a minute." I went out of the room and purchased a buttplug.

I took out my cock from my trousers. "Let's see. A quickie can't hurt." I spat on her anus and spreaded the spit a little.

I pushed my cock into her ass, which made Cassy moan softly. It was indeed a fully-trained ass; it was tight and squeezed me, but I could navigate her walls without any lube.

"You're right, Cassy," I whispered to her ear. "I'll enjoy this trained ass of yours very, very happily."

"Whatever makes you happy makes me happy, Master,"

I continued to pound her ass while my hands copped her humongous tits. "You're really a slut, Cassy," I whispered. "Only a slut is willing to have her ass fucked without lube in public."

"Yes Master!" she moaned. "I'm your personal slut!"

"M-Master... can I kiss you?" Eliza asked.

In response I immediately kissed Eliza. We exhanged saliva, our tongues sliding into each other's mouths while my cock ravished Cassy's ass. Soon I climaxed, pouring hot cum inside Cassy's ass. I shoved the newly bought buttplug to block the sperm from coming out.