The Eldritch Realms Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, now let's go."

A masked person came running when I wanted to leave. "Sir, you're supposed to take her virginity," he whispered. "Bloodbath games tradition dictate this."

"In front of everyone in this crowd?" I whispered back.

"Yes."

"Is this obligatory?"

"Well... yes, unless you want to incur the wrath of a large number of noble families."

"I-I'm fine with this," the harpy whimpered. "J-just be gentle."

The person left. After taking out my cock, I raised one of the harpy's legs. My cock vigorously rubbed against her hairy pussy. She moaned softly.

"I'm going in," I whispered. The harpy nodded weakly. I pushed upwards, breaching her hymen. She grunted inaudibly, her voice drowned by the mocking crowd.

Her tight, virgin pussy hugged my cock tightly. Juice saturated the insides of her cunt as I groped her fair sized breasts and flicked her nipples. Her light blue wings fluttered. "Ah! You--you can go faster."

I obliged. My cock ravaged through her inviting walls as she began to turn her head and kiss me. The crowd grew crazier the faster I thrusted. The harpy climaxed, filling her pussy with a warm liquid that made me all more eager to cum inside.

"I'm coming!" I whispered. I sprayed my sperm all inside her, making her moan and tremble. I left the arena amidst the crowd's cheer with a cum-stained harpy on tow.

When I exited the arena, Eliza, Cassy, and Nana were there to greet me. Eliza and Nana quickly calmed down the shook harpy while Cassy healed my wounds. We hastily made way to our hostel.

"Thanks for rescuing me. I thought Ismelda had abandoned me," the harpy said.

"You're welcome, er--"

"Isabela."

"If you don't mind answering, how did you get captured?" Cassy asked.

"I merely strayed out of our domain for a while. Then the slave hunters captured me."

"Wait, they just... take people into slavery out of nowhere?" Nana asked.

"Yes, they do that to everyone not pledging themselves to Eris."

Three knocks were made against the door of my room. I gave orders for Cassy to heal Isabela. Nana cast her powerful charms as a primary line of defence. Eliza and I came out.

A tall, imposing man perhaps in his thirties greeted me. "Hello there, Mr Treville," he said.

"Hello," I replied. "Who might you be?"

"I'm Lord Catherbrown, organizer of the Bloodbath. It was fascinating to see you triumph."

"Thank you, I suppose. But why are you here?"

"You have not collected all your rewards. Please follow me."

He brought me back to the arena. There was a vault below it--a small one, perhaps three metres wide and four metres long. It was quite a rich reward, for the vault contained many valuable things; jars of wine, rings and slave collars of gold, silken dresses. What caught my eye, however, was a pair of nude slaves; one a black-skinned pregnant woman, another a younger, light brown-skinned woman. They were bound with ropes and cloth.

"Are your rewards always this extravagant?"

"My rewards? No, no, these were accumulated from various noble families. They are interested in sponsoring you; here are their letters."

He handed me what seemed to be a stack of at least fifty letters. "Well, I'll leave you and your slave to it. Farewell."

Our first act was to unbind the slaves. They were traumatized, clearly, their eyes darting back and forth. "M-my daughter... don't... touch... please...." The pregnant woman whimpered with her hands trembling. I cloaked them with some of the clothes in the vault.

"Take them to the hostel, Eliza." The dark elf nodded. "Don't worry. It'll be alright."

Eliza escorted the fearful duo out. I found another valuable item; a bag enchanted with spatial magic, allowing it store many things at once. Caitlyn once told me her master owned one just like that. I gathered everything in the vault and returned to the hostel.

The pregnant woman and her daughter, unlike the stouter Isabela, were too shook to tell us anything. We rented another room for them three and cast protective spells over it. Exhausted, I rested myself on the bed.

"He's asleep," Cassy noted, even though I wasn't.

"Well... I want to talk about Robin," Nana said. My eyes flickered a few times.

"What about him?" Eliza asked with a hint of defensiveness in her voice.

"Do you think he's fundamentally a good person?" Nana asked.

"I'm sorry, we're not stupid," Cassy said. "You definitely have an ulterior motive in asking a question like that."

"Yeah, fair," Nana conceded. "I'm thinking of marrying him."

"What?" Nana and Cassy gasped. I would have too if I hadn't been pretending to be asleep.

"What on earth brought this?" Cassy asked.

"I mean, my family has been pestering me to marry and he seems pretty ideal. We've had sex before and my father thinks he's not half bad--if he can get some more fancy titles or awards in this expedition, my father will approve. I think he's a pretty good person--but who knows? You two are his slaves, so you must know him much better than I do."

"Er, I don't think he intends to marry at this moment," Eliza said. "Well, for whatever it's worth, he treats us well. Rewards when we do well, punishments when we mess up."

"I see, I see," Nana said. The three of them got exhausted in the end and slept too.

Morning came. As Nana readied the horses, I pulled out two slave collars made of gold. "These are for you, Cassy, Eliza."

They wore them happily. "Thanks a lot, Master!" Eliza said. Cassy lunged and pecked my cheek with a smile on her face.

Our team moved early. This time we were much, much more careful; with a harpy and two traumatized humans in our carriage, we couldn't afford to be careless. Eliza still commanded the carriage while Nana and I rode our horses.

"Urkh," I gasped. The fatigue and pain from yesterday still haunted me.

"Master, you're in no shape to ride a horse after expending all your energy yesterday," Eliza said. "Let me ride the horse, Master. Cassy can control the carriage. You should rest inside."

I nodded and got off the horse. Eliza hopped on the horse while Cassy emerged from the carriage. When I entered the carriage, the pregnant woman immediately clutched his daughter. Pure terror radiated from their eyes.

"Don't be afraid," I said. I took the magical bag and produced some honeyed treats.

They took the treats reluctantly. "Look, I have no intention of making you my slaves. After I finish my task, I'll return you to wherever you come from."

"T-thank you," the daughter finally spoke. "You-you won't hurt us?"

"No."

The pregnant woman twitched. "B-but, Sir, those two collared women are your slaves, aren't they?"

"Yes, but rest assured I didn't snatch them from nowhere. Where I come from we have strong laws on slavery."

"I can attest to that!" Cassy added.

"I think he's a good man, Mom," the daughter said.

The pregnant woman smiled. She was more relaxed. "Ah, my daughter has always been a good judge of character."

"Can I have your names?" I asked.

"I'm Ophelia. My daughter is Alexandra."

"I see. Don't worry, Ophelia, Alexandra, we'll keep you safe. If you don't mind, can you tell me how they captured you?"

Ophelia gulped her own spit. "We were just looking for medicinal plants outside our village. Bands of marauders captured us and sold us to the army. This was a month ago."

"The army of Eris, I presume."

"Eris... yes, I hear that name a few times."

"Their dark goddess."

"Well. We were passed around by the army's officers for a while before a noble purchased us and sent us to that vault."

Alas. I expected them to know more about Eris and the situation in the south. I didn't want to pressure their trauma any further, so I shut my mouth. We arrived at the harpy tower some time after lunch. The harpies lent us a boat. I left the my companions to protect Ophelia and Alexandra while Isabela and I went to meet her sister Queen Ismelda.

"Ah. My petulant sister returns at last," the Queen said. But she couldn't hide her happiness; her fingers jingled.

"Allow me a few moments, outsider."

I could hear loud cries, and then some squeaks. Several minutes passed. A harpy--a royal guard, I think--came into the throne room and told me to meet Queen Ismelda in her meeting room. I followed his guide.

In this humble room--only a table and a few chairs--Queen Ismelda goaded me to sit. Isabela smiled at me. "Very well, outsider. A great service you have done me, so I will repay. My cartographers are making a copy of our most detailed map. Meanwhile, ask what you want to know."

"Yes. What is going on in the south? How much does Eris control?" I asked. "And you don't mind if I write this down, do you?" I prepared some ink and parchment.

"I don't mind. Let me tell you the history. Before Eris' intervention--which was about two years ago or so--there were many states in the south. Some larger, some smaller. Some friendly, some hostile. Some human, some elven, some dwarven... I think there were even some controlled by hornmen." Queen Ismelda sighed a few times, as if lamenting the loss.

"Eris' cultists began popping up two years ago. One by one they took over the nations. By the time the various states realized their folly and united to resist, it was too late. From the ashes of ruin two nations were formed: the larger Empire of Lasha and the much smaller Duchy of Yeva. I understand a great mountain range separate them."

"Wait, why would they form two separate nations?" I asked.

"I believe Yeva was more verdant and fertile, and so they exploited its agricultural advantage to feed their number. Lasha on the other hand was utterly ruined by war--there is potential in there, but Eris' cultists are too blind to see it. They only see masses of people to be sacrificed to Eris."

"Human sacrifices...."

"Well, elves and harpies and whatnot are included. Eris doesn't discriminate, apparently," Queen Ismelda said, chuckling at her own disturbing joke. "The mountain range also help to further physically separate them. But the key difference is that Yeva's duke at that time surrendered without a fight. Many nobles resisted, sure, but they were all assassinated."

"So what are they up to now?"

"They recently finished a project--a massive one, consuming enormous resources and damning many to death, either from being sacrificed to Eris or from starvation and mistreatment. The backlash of it is that they're having to quell multiple revolts while trying to feed their own people."

"I think I know what this project is. It was a massive spell attack on our continent."

"That's all I know." The Queen's cartographers gave me a thick map and a copy of it. "If there are no other questions, you may take your leave."

"Then I shall take my leave. My gratitude, Your Majesty." I began to walk out of this room.

"One more thing," she said. "My sister spoke very highly of you. Should you wish for my advice, you're always welcome here. Farewell... friend."

"Thank you."

I went out from the harpy tower, took the boat, and landed on ground. Nana was talking with a man. "Robin!" the man shouted out.

"Josh?" I gasped. We shook hands.

"It's been some time!" I said. "What have you been up to?"

"Oh, you know, I was promoted to Phantom," he said. "And I've been sent here for...." He darted his eyes left and right.

"Phantasma's invasion?" I whispered. He nodded.

"Don't worry, these are all my companions," I said.

"I'm here to take the map off your hands and to deliver Caitlyn's orders," he said. "She said you had total operational freedom to do anything that might impede the enemy."

I handed the map over (but the copy I kept), alongside my notes. "Here you go," I said.

"Thanks," he said. "Well, I'd love to chat more but unfortunately I have to go quickly. The higher-ups have been dying for this map." Josh went off with his horse.

I let out a satisfied sigh. "Alright, main business' done. Now we're going to return Ophelia and Alexandra to their village... and then we'll see."

Within minutes Ophelia managed to pinpoint their village on the magical map. This time I felt fresh enough to ride a horse again.

"Alright, I don't want to bring this up when we had an important task at hand... but what the hell was going on with that one woman with claws in the arena?" Nana asked.

"That's my line!" I said. "That's totally a Dragon Order fighting style, isn't it?"

"Definitely. And the Astral Claws--you know, changing our hands into that of a dragon's--is a very advanced technique."

"... so, what do you think actually happened?" I asked. "Could an outsider learn such skills?"

"No, absolutely not. I'll send a report to the Dragon Order and see what comes out of it."

"Pity I killed her," I said regretfully.

"Nah, there can't be any mercy when it comes to that," Nana said. "I'm just curious."

Night fell. We set up camp in the plains as there were no village in sight. Cassy was healing and bandaging the last of my wounds when Eliza and Nana entered with only their underwear on.

"Are you healed already, Master?" Eliza asked with a smile. "Perhaps seeing this could help you heal more."

Eliza lost her white panties and spreaded her tight pussy in front of me. "I'd like to, Eliza, but we must protect Ophel--"

Nana lunged in and kissed me out of nowhere. "Have some faith in our magic, Robin. If something can get past our defensive shields, it can get past through fucking anything."

I glanced at Cassy, who was busy undressing. "Ah, what the hell. Sluts, cock is back on the menu."

The three women lined up and presented their asses at me. Cassy, in the centre, was the bulkiest. She presented her puffy asshole and experienced pussy proudly as she stuck her hips out. Her large tits hung like cow udders.

Nana was on the left. She had become more athletic than when we last met. She wiggled her body seductively. Eliza took the right position. Her lean and compact body really made her sexual qualities shine--her extremely tight holes. She rubbed one finger against her hairless pussy, tempting me.

"Use me, Master! My tight holes are ready for you!" Eliza cried out. "And they're much better than their loose, whorish cunts."

Triggered, Cassy replied. "Your first slut is ready for you, Master. My gaping, trained anus can swallow your cock whole and my experienced pussy can milk every drop of sperm from your balls."

"Oh come on, you two have been fucked silly for who knows how long. Enjoy my body, Robin, you haven't for quite some time."

I plunged into Cassy's asshole. "Ah! Thank you Master!" my first slut moaned. Her trained and experienced ass accepted me gladly. I fingered both Eliza and Nana's pussies with two fingers.

"Fuck! Your cock feels larger than ever before, Master!" Cassy moaned. "It seems like I have to train my ass more."

"Lust magic! My mastery over it passively enhances my sexual ability. Or so Ivala says," I said. "You ass' fine, Cassy. I love it!"

"Well--ah! Your fingers--your fingers are making me so wet, Master!" Eliza moaned. I drilled even deeper into Cassy's ass.

"Aren't we a fine bunch?" Nana asked, panting as I messed up her wet pussy. "Fucked like whores in the middle of nowhere... shit, I'm getting really turned on!"

Eliza and Nana ejaculated, making the mat on which we were fucking wet. I thrusted deep a final time. "Take this!" I grunted. I ejaculated. When I pulled out, Cassy was so full of sperm that it began spilling. Eliza gladly licked the excess.

"What service do you want next, Master?" Eliza asked.

"Gee, they really serve you well, huh?" Nana whispered.

"I can't ask for better, really," I whispered back. Cassy pulled herself together. I laid with my head on her legs. I could smell her wet pussy.

"I'll have a footjob, Eliza."

"Right away, Master!"

While Eliza's tender feet pleased my cock with gentle strokes, Nana placed herself atop me. I extended my tongue. Nana's cunt was sweet like honey.

Eliza's massaging of my cock with her feet was very skilful. Nana pressed even more as my tongue ravaged her pussy. "I-I'm coming!" Nana grunted.

"Mmh!" I was close too. I ejaculated my second load on Eliza's feet while I drank Nana's juices.

I took hold of Nana's body and pinned her against the ground. Without much talk I pushed my still erect cock inside her pussy. "Come on, Robin, deeper!" Nana moaned. She hugged my body tightly, her legs crossed.

"Fuck, ah! You're swallowing my cock!"

"Since our goodbye sex, Robin, my pussy has been itching for your cock! Harder, turn me into a stupid whore!"

Nana's pussy was too pleasurable. "Open your womb, slut!" I shot my sperm at Nana's breached womb. As soon as I pulled out my half-limp cock, Eliza intercepted it with her mouth. Her skilled play made me hard again.

"Well, now, Eli--"

I was cut off by a dreadful shattering sound; our barrier was breached! We didn't even have time to dress when an elf with a sword barged in. Nana, her pussy still dripping with cum, immediately leapt to her feet and blasted the elf apart with a wind blast.

I could only take my blade and Eliza her daggers before the battle was truly joined. Hence we three fought stark naked; I rushed into the other tent where Ophelia and her daughter hid while Eliza and Nana clashed against the invading elves.

"Hide!" I roared. I swung my blade, beheading an elf trying to attack me. There was a strange heaviness to the air; as if some invisible force had supported me.

Ophelia crawled to one corner with her daughter in tow. An elf lunged at them, but I severed her hand with a swift slash. "Eeek!" Alexandra gasped. She was comforted by her mother's hands. I kicked the elf squarely on her chest, knocking her down.

"It's him! It's him--the false Angel!" one of the elves shouted. A team of elves forced their way in. I slashed through the air, unleashing a blade of deadly energy, cutting them like ribbons.

I rushed outside, releasing a strong explosion of mana in the centre of the battle. A flood coupled with powerful winds forced the enemy into one spot, where Eliza's massive thunderbolt slaughtered them. The rest fled.

Eliza and Nana emerged from the skirmish with a few more shallow gashes than before--and several dozen elven bodies. "Ophelia, you can get out now!" I said. Cassy, having finished dressing up. She carried our clothes and armour out.

As I wore my clothes, Ophelia and Alexandra went out. The former, holding her belly, darted her eyes at my manhood--this didn't go unnoticed as Nana smirked at her. We quickly rode out.

"Wood elves. Probably from Maluscia," I remarked. "I didn't realize Eris' influence reached so far."

"I thought Maluscia is isolationist," Cassy said. She and Eliza were on the carriage.

"Not so much nowadays," I said.

"Hey," Nana said, riding her horse close to mine. "Didn't you see how Ophelia looked at your cock?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Aren't you interested in adding her to your harem?"

"Nah."

Nana flickered her eyes a few times. "You know, most other men wouldn't waste their time doing this. They would have taken those two as their slaves."

"They're innocents and I don't think they have expressed interest in joining us," I said. "From a more practical perspective...."

I lowered my voice's volume. "They can't contribute anything. Without Cassy housekeeping, I would live in a shithole with stale bread for dinner, and Eliza is a very fine warrior. If I do force them to be my slaves, the most I can get out from them is sex. Maybe money, if I whore them out in my brothel."

"Heh, I see your point," Nana said. "What about me?"

"Is this part of you 'convincing' me to marry you?" I teased.

"Should've guessed you weren't asleep," Nana said.

"You know, if it means we can be together, we should marry."

Nana giggled. "Great!"