The Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of her story she was sitting in my lap crying on my shoulder. It was an awesome position. Her butt was positioned right on my cock and I had a clear view down her night gown. Her tits were as beautiful as I had imagined them to be.

After some cuddling, she pulled back and asked, "You weren't just giving me a line about your open marriage to get into my pants were you?"

"Not at all," I said. "In fact, let's go to the source."

I reached over to my cell phone, which was on the coffee table charging and pushed speed dial. A quick mental time zone calculation and I was pretty sure Heather was awake.

"You didn't just do what I thought you did?" squealed Tanya.

"Hi Honey," said Heather from the phone.

"Hi Lady," I replied. "How was your day?"

The last was a little strained as I tried to keep Tanya on my lap. She kept trying to run away.

"Oh the usual," she said, "And you?"

"Other than being stuck in an elevator without power for 2 and a half hours with our Business Meeting Facilitator, Tanya, it was a pretty typical business meeting," I said. "Business jabber for a couple of hours, then they bring out the dancing programmer.

"Tanya had a couple questions for you, if she would stop squirming."

"Tanya is there with you?" Heather asked. "Hi Tanya, I'm Heather, in case James didn't mention it."

"Tanya, please say hello to Heather," I prompted.

"Come on Tanya," Heather said gently. "I don't bite," Heather dropped her voice low and sexy, "unless you want me too."

"Hi," squeaked Tanya.

"Oh, good. There really is someone there," Heather responded. "You wouldn't believe how many times James has pranked me by saying he has a sexy blonde or something with him and he really doesn't.

"So, what is the question?"

I waited for a bit and Tanya was still giving a great impression of a deer in the headlights, so I responded for her.

"Tanya was asking if I was kidding about our marriage arrangement, so I thought it might make her feel better if it came from you. Instead of a potentially lying sack of shit that just wants into her panties," I summarized.

"Oh, is that all?" Heather said.

"Tanya, our 'arrangement' as James put it is quite simple. He can do anything to anyone he wants, he just has to tell me all about it, in really excruciating detail if possible. And I do the same for him. We believe that love is one of those things that multiplies the more you do it and it comes back to you many times over. The more love we make, the more love there is to give. And the most basic form of love is sex."

"Really?" exclaimed Tanya, who appeared to be shocked out of her shyness.

"Really," said Heather. "Sometimes we call each other before making love to someone else. Sometimes we video chat so the other one can watch while we make love to someone else. It is so sexy watching James making love to another woman, I almost always get off before he does."

"Well, he can't fuck me tonight," said Tanya vehemently. "According to my calendar, I am at my most fertile and I am not on the pill right now. Plus I really just need to be held tonight. I got so freaked out by being stuck in that elevator I thought I was going to die and James calmed me down. So I thought he might be able to hold me and calm me down enough to sleep tonight."

"Well," said Heather. "We do have one unbreakable rule. No means No! All you need to do is tell James 'No' and if he doesn't stop immediately I will kick his ass so hard it will be in a cast for 6 months. And you need to abide by the same rule."

"Oh," Tanya said. "So if I ask James to just take me to bed and hold me until I fall asleep---"

"He will hold you until you fall asleep," finished Heather. "Right James?"

"Of course," I said. "It's not love if it's forced on someone. Love flows from the heart and the body just goes along for the ride. If I didn't already respect you and love you, I don't think we would be having this conversation."

Heather interrupted, "Alright, I need to get some sleep myself, so you kids play nice or James will be walking funny with that cast on his butt for months.

"And Tanya, have James give you my number so we can catch up for lunch or dinner or something and you can tell me all about it, OK?"

"Ok," said Tanya.

"Bye Honey, I'll be home tomorrow afternoon so I will put the lube warmer on," I said.

"Promises, promises," Heather retorted with a giggle. "See you tomorrow."

After Heather hung up, I turned my phone off and turned to Tanya.

"Believe me now?" I asked.

"Yes, but I was serious about being fertile. The women in my family are like rabbits and I am not going to be the fourth generation shotgun wedding, especially to an already married man," said Tanya firmly.

"Cross my heart and hope to fry," I said, "Boy Scout's promise."

"Ok," Tanya said standing up.

She held out her hand and tugged me to the bed. She opened her silky robe and threw it on the couch. The silky material of her nightgown did not hide the ferocious nipple erections she was sporting or the fact that she had an awesome body.

After disposing of her robe, she then turned and undid the sash on my robe, slipped it off and it joined hers on the couch.

"Oh, my," she said, "I didn't realize you didn't have anything on under there. Did you need pajamas or something?"

"No," I said. "I normally sleep in the nude. If you want, I could probably scrounge up some underwear."

"No, that's ok," she said. "You look cute like that with your penis standing at attention."

"You crawl in and pick your side of the bed," I said. "I will turn all the lights off except the one on the desk and the bathroom light. We'll see if that is dark enough to sleep, but light enough for you to relax."

She nodded and pulled back the covers. I went around and turned off the lights as described. The room became dimly lit, almost romantically dim.

I went around to the far side of the bed and slipped under the covers. With a little maneuvering, I was able to snuggle up to her back, spoon style. Tanya reached back, found my upper arm and traced it down to my hand. She pulled my hand until my arm was over her and she held my hand in both of hers pressed between her tiny fiery mountains.

I wasn't sure I would be able to fall asleep after the entire set of crazy things that went on that day, but snuggling next to Tanya, I heard her breathing slow then deepen into slumber and I joined her moments later.

I woke up early the next morning, at first not sure what was going on.

As I woke up, I recognized the feeling of a soft gentle hand stroking my cock and a tongue licking the precum from the head.

I groaned and the hand increased the tempo.

I finally managed to grunt out, "If you keep that up you are in for a surprise. Unnnggggghhhh."

The pace just increased and I felt the whole mouth encircle my cock. The tongue went to work on the sensitive skin just under the head. I finally cracked an eye and saw Tanya laying sideways on the bed with my cock in her mouth and her one hand stroking me. It was a beautiful sight.

Just then, I felt the pulsing electric screaming in my balls and I knew I had no time to stop. I gave her one last warning and slipped my cock deeper into her mouth and she began to run her tongue in circles around the head of my cock.

That did it. My hips rose off the bed of their own accord and I began to spray her tonsils with my cum. I could feel her swallowing it as it was deposited in her mouth and the exquisite pleasures that swallowing forced my cock to endure.

Finally it was over and she came up and snuggled against my side, laying her head gently on my shoulder.

"Was it good?" she asked.

Finding my voice took a Herculean effort but I finally responded, "That was the best way to wakeup ever. Now it is your turn."

I slid myself off the bed and grabbed her legs and pulled her to me.

Tanya shrieked and said over and over again, "I can't, It's my fertile time," over and over.

I ignored her and began to lick my way down her legs until my tongue was licking her fertile delta.

When I licked the inside of her outer lips and the outside of her inner lips, she stopped protesting and started moaning. By the time that I had cleaned her juices and worked my way inwards, she was moaning and running her fingers through my hair.

Her first orgasm slammed into her like a runaway train. All the tension and fear collapsed in a raging torrent of pleasure. She lifted her hips and pressed on my head like a pillow she was using to rub herself.

I never stopped after she fell back limp and a second orgasm soon erupted.

Unfortunately, so did the alarm. So I slapped it off and crawled up next to her.

She grabbed my face and pulled me to her and we kissed for a long time. I finally broke the kiss and said, "If that plane wasn't waiting, I would sit here and eat you all day. You are delicious."

"So were you," she replied slowly. "But you are right. We need to shower."

"One or two?" I asked.

"One of course silly," she said smiling. "Let's go."

I am pretty sure one shower together was not faster than two separate showers.

I soaped myself up and played washcloth by rubbing all over her back. I found out that I was right, under the right circumstances Tanya could orgasm from just having her tits played with.

She returned the favor by soaping her front and applying it to my back and then reaching around with those soapy hands and giving me a delightful handjob. I squirted all over the wall and watched it go down the drain.

We barely made it to the airport shuttle in time. When we got on the plane, it turned out we were sitting in the same row and the seat between us was empty. Once we were airborne, Tanya moved over, put her head on my shoulder and was promptly asleep.

A few minutes later, Larry, remember dick head Larry, the asshole that caused me to jump on the elevator and get stuck, came walking back looking for somebody. When he saw Tanya, he was about to say something in his not so gentle bellow. But I put my index finger to my lips in the universal 'shhhh' sign.

I then said in a very hushed voice, "We got caught in an elevator during the blackout at the hotel yesterday. She is still a little freaked out. I think she might have a mild case of PTSD."

His eyes bugged out for a second, then his composure returned. He nodded and mouthed, 'Later.' I just nodded and watched him return to his seat.

Later I found out he had been military. He was stationed in the Middle East and an IED took out his vehicle. It took six months to heal his physical wounds and twice that to heal his mental ones. Tanya said later that he never yelled at her anymore and was always patient after that. Who knew?

Chatting, once she woke up, I found out Tanya was going to take a ride share back home, so I asked where she lived. It turned out to be only a couple of miles past our house so I insisted on taking her home.

Once we landed, I called Heather and found out that her office was closing early for an imaginary holiday and she would be home by the time we got there. I asked her to pull out some steaks and chill some wine and we would be there as soon as we could.

When we got to our house, Heather had changed into some comfy clothes and had snacks out. The two girls chatted while I grilled the steaks and some corn. When I got back inside, they were like two long lost friends getting reacquainted.

It was an awesome night.

Epilogue -- Six months later

I wrote the rough draft of this episode a few days after it happened. And a lot has gone on since then.

First, Heather and Tanya have become very good friends. Tanya has stopped by for a couple of pool parties with just her and us and lately she has joined us when we had a couple of other couples over. If you have read any of my previous stories, you can guess what went on.

Second, the client we went out to see bought the package and then went bankrupt. That negated the exclusivity clause that they had negotiated into it. So now we were free to market the product to anyone and we had a big bag of cash to do it with.

Third, the CEO's personal assistant just left my cube after summoning me to the board room in 15 minutes. Shit! It is casual Friday. I am wearing a pair of faded blue jeans and a Hawaiian shirt and I have to go see the board and I have no clue what is going on. Shit!!

Fourth. There is no fourth. My brain has just corkscrewed itself into the ground.

On the plus side, I may have a lot more time to write.

12