The Elf Dick and The Stormwind Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I can see why. I've never felt this amazing before. I can't help but feel a little in love with you myself. I certainly won't be turning you over to the city guard. Can't possibly have someone like you locked away from me forever." The Draenei giggled and then a look of surprise crossed her face, "Wait... Who are you anyway?"

I looked at her and then laughed myself, "I keep doing this. Fucking girls and not sharing me. I'm Gale Sunheart. Who're you?"

"I'm Catyla." She smiled and kissed me on the lips. She looked away for a second and then back to, "Hey, are you really going around and raping people? Because you know you can just fuck me if you want."

I laughed long and hard at that. My dick jerked inside her and she gasped deeply. "No, not even close... Let me tell you."

*******

CHAPTER 4 - TEAM UP ON GERALDINE

"This should be Geraldine's place." I said from where I stood invisible besides Catyla. The building was nothing out of the ordinary considering where they were. A grand looking three story job with a large fence and gorgeous topiary. None of that really mattered, I was more interested in the woman within. My dick was quite eager after having rode the wild thing that was Cathy's ass.

"Just go through the front door?" Catyla raised an eyebrow. I could already see the bulge forming down the leg of her shorts from her cock. She was excited as me, even if she didn't know it.

"Well I'd probably knock first." I said as I followed her through the gate.

Catyla rolled her eyes and knocked on the door. There was a few moments pause and then the door was wrenched open. A woman with wild eyes and an enormous mane of black hair stood there, her eyes wide with excitement. When she saw Catyla, her face fell and she frowned, "What is it, commoner?"

Geraldine was every bit as gorgeous as I had hoped. While she might've been wearing a deep navy dress, I could see her body was every bit as sexy as Cathy's. Her ass looked just as plush and inviting while her tits seemed even more enormous. Her dress had been cut to show off a damn near scandalous amount of cleavage. It was probably some literal work of magic that the gigantic tits weren't exploding free of of their bindings. I felt my dick jerk hard enough to ring a bell.

"Uhhh..." Catyla seemed lost for words so I lunged forward. Still invisible, I put my arms around Geraldine and mashed my lips against hers. I squeezed her in my arms, dick shoved against her dress and hands groping hungrily at her ass. Her panic quickly turned to lustful passion as she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around me. I wrestled tongues with her for probably a minute in the doorway until I let her go and she stepped back, dazed and lost in her emotions.

"Come on." I pulled Catyla inside and shut the door.

"It... It is you...Gale... Cathy was right... Oh my goodness that was heavenly. Who is your Draenei friend though?" Geraldine asked as I faded into view.

"Another dick as big as mine." I said flatly.

Geraldine looked like a girl on Winter Veil morning. She looked down at my throbbing canine cock and then to Catyla's crotch. Her eyes easily picked out the large bulge that stretched the fabric. She was actually shaking with excitement, "Come on! Bedroom, now! I was so worried you were going to be late!"

The horny woman led us up the stairs and through a large doorway into a bedroom as splendorous as Cathy's. She reached up to her collar and touched a gemstone there. There was a blink of magic and the front of the dress erupted forth, releasing all of her breasts. The cloth just seemed to melt off her after that. I had been right, a magically formed dress.

Beneath the dress was absolutely nothing besides gorgeous pale flesh and soft, warm curves. I let my cloak fall and watched as the woman got down on her knees before me, "Please let me suck you two off first. I so love having warm seed all over my face and it's been years. My husband hasn't touched in a decade since our wedding night."

"You're younger than Cathy?" I mused, noting the delightful sparkle in her eye.

"Only by a little... I don't have kids though. My husband and I were a marriage of convenience but even that isn't enough to get a pity fuck out of his high-brow ass." Geraldine huffed and she looked up at Catyla, "Well come on! Let me see some dick!"

Catyla seemed to realize what was going on, "Right! Sorry." She quickly pushed her shorts off the huge, throbbing pole of horse meat. Geraldine's eyes went wide as dinner plates.

"So I take it we'll be enough for you tonight?" I laughed at her expression.

"I feel like I'm doing something naughty. I've never had two to play with before. Tonight is going to be fun." Geraldine smirked and wrapped a hand around the both of them.

"Well go on then, play away." I sniggered, rubbing against her warm hand.

Geraldine did as I said and her hands began rubbing the both of us eagerly. Her tongue licked over my head and I smiled at Catyla. We watched as she wrapped her lips around Catyla's larger cock. She sucked her immense girth down half way and her eyes went cross.

"By the Sun, is she cumming from this already?" I laughed at the goofy look on her face.

She drew back and breathed, "No! It's just so good. Do all draenei taste this good? Are you all so hung?"

"Pretty much, yea. This is pretty average for us." Catyla shrugged.

"Oh hell yes." Geraldine exclaimed and she pushed herself down on it again.

"Are you even going to try mine?" I asked, crossing my arms.

She pulled back and looked over at me, hand still stroking my cock, "Sorry! I just... I've never seen cocks this big before. I want as much cum on my face as I can get."

"Oh I guarantee you I'll do better than her." I snorted.

"You cum a lot, but so do I! Don't just count me out." Catyla griped.

"Then prove it." I said, reaching down and fondling my huge sack in both hands.

Geraldine's eyes were drawn by that, "Got to admit... her balls are bigger. You might be packing... but she's right about this."

"Size isn't everything! I bet you I can cum just as much as her!" Catyla said indignantly, thrusting her cock at Geraldine.

"Try it!" I yelled back, shoving my dick forward so the both of ours were jabbing her in the face.

"Girls! Girls! I'll happily take everything you both can give. Just focus on covering me in it. I am sexy enough, right?" Geraldine sat back and jiggled her enormous boobs up and down.

My dick throbbed at the sight of her plush body and by the way Catyla's cock was jerking, it seemed she was equally affected. Geraldine smiled and put her hands on our dicks once more. Her lips met mine first and I just about melted. Her lips were plush and soft, her tongue working in just the right ways to caress every curve of my huge wolfish prick.

She might not have had a lot of sex over the last few years, but she definitely was not out of practice. I could just imagine her standing in the kitchen, deepthroating a banana while she played with herself. Her mouth traded back and forth regularly and her talented fingers brought the both of us to the edge.

"Give it to me! Give me all the semen you can. Bathe me in it!" Geraldine cried happily, jerking us both faster.

"Ahhh~!" Catyla moaned loudly and her hips bucked forward. The first shot of her cum was thick and gooey, arcing across her target's face and into her hair. Her second was larger and splattered powerfully up her cheek.

Watching her cum was the last I could take. My knot pulsed with tension and my balls roiled with excitement. The first raced down my dick like a cannon and it hit lower, taking Geraldine across the mouth, chin, and neck. The woman cried happily and held her mouth open, pulling both of our dicks towards it. We filled her in a single moment and continued to baste her face.

I looked at Catyla and found her staring at me. The both of us were riding out a wild orgasmic high but we both knew what was at stake. We couldn't lose. We would out-produce the other and paint more cum on Geraldine.

We kept it up for far longer than any normal mortals should have ever. Layer after layer of cum glazed Geraldine's face and ran in thick streams down her breasts and back. I knew my balls would start flagging soon but I was brimming with more lust than Catyla could ever comprehend. Fifty years of a succubi's curse does that to someone.

After she finished cumming, I kept going. Shot after shot of pearly white cream added to the thick cum mask we had put on Geraldine. I finally gave in after I felt my balls start to clench up from being so empty. I slumped back with a sigh and sat on the edge of the posh bed.

"This is... so... glorious." Geraldine moaned, scooping up handfuls of cum and rubbing it all down her front. She eagerly started to masturbate, pushing handfuls of our semen into her pussy.

"Wow. I didn't think I'd lose." Catyla said, her eyes wide, "Did you cum that much inside me?"

"Nah..." I panted, "Too much effort... Whew. I don't like pushing that hard. Makes it take longer to get it back up."

I looked down and poked at my half-flacced cock. My knot was still plenty inflated but the shaft was half soft.

"Just had to do it to beat me." Catyla sniggered and slung her arms under Geraldine, "Come on you."

"Woo! Are you gorgeous ladies going to fuck me now?" Geraldine giggled as she was set down on the bed.

"I am at least." Catyla smirked, stroking her still-erect horse dick.

Geraldine wiped her eyes clean and slicked a bunch of the cum down on to her chest. She spread her luscious thighs wide and gave them both a perfect view of her pussy. Despite all the cum that she had rubbed into it, her wetness could still be seen seeping out. The woman was a fountain of lust in so many ways.

I watched Catyla stroke her huge horse cock and bring it to bear against Geraldine. She ground it down along her clit and pressed the flared head against her. The older woman let out a long, pleasurable sigh as her pussy was pressed open and penetrated by the enormous tool.

"Ohhhh yea~!" Geraldine moaned happily, her head lolling back on the bed.

"Damn! I didn't even know there was pussy like this!" Catyla gasped, sinking more than half of her length into her, "How are you taking this? Are you even human?"

"Yes, and I adore huge dick!" She swooned, "Size is everything to me!"

I wrapped a hand around my freshly hardened cock and scoffed, "Make me feel inadequate, why don't you?"

Geraldine barked out a loud laugh, "Oh please Gale! You're big too! She's just bigger. Are you going to come over here with that thing already?"

A smile split my lips, "I can never say no to you beautiful women. Hope you don't mind if I make use of your boobs. They look so tasty all covered in my cum."

"No, please. AH!" She squeaked with sudden pleasure as Catyla thrust into her, "Go... Go ahead."

The sight of her massive glazed breasts did excite me so. I clambered up and straddled her chest, hot canine member flopping down in the spunky mess. She squeezed them together for me and I just melted. The warmth and softness of them was every bit the competition for any titfucks I had ever known. I thrust forward and my dick barely poked out her cleavage.

As I fucked her breasts, I felt her shudder with pleasure and her belly jerked from Catyla's deep thrusting. It jabbed me in the ass and I smiled. The gorgeous woman was slowly losing herself in our forceful actions.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me deeper!" Geraldine panted, her chest heaving beneath me.

The three of us writhed together wildly. It was a flood of bliss and she was at the center of it.

I felt the pressure of her hands waning and that made me grab fistfuls of her massive breasts. I squeezed them tighter together and continued humping hard. The heat and squishy pleasure of her boobs was awesome. My dick and balls were already aching from all my exertion earlier and I didn't bother resisting. The orgasm was fast and hot. It tore through me and I felt my balls surge. My cum erupted in one large spray, laying a fresh shower across Geraldine's face. It wasn't as much as I wanted, but I was going to fix that.

"Ahhh! Fresh cum." Geraldine moaned, licking her gooey lips.

"Oh don't you worry. There's going to be plenty of that." I smirked, getting off her chest. I sat back on the bed while Catyla continued thrusting long and deep. Geraldine gave a whorish moan and grabbed at the bed.

"Is that all you have? One more time and you're done?" Catyla teased, gyrating her hips to grind her cock slowly.

"Oh hardly." I raised my hands and arcane power began to flow through my fingers. I drew a circle around my throbbing cock and mouthed a few spell words. Energy and life flourished in my nethers, and I felt a flood of semen fill my balls. They nearly doubled in size as the spell empowered me. As a part of the spell, my knot immediately began to shrink and precum started to dribble fresh from my tip.

"That's cheating!" Catyla scoffed, sinking herself in deep. She groaned and I could see her hips jerk. Her dick spasmed and Geraldine's eyes went wide. I could only imagine how could it felt to have her womb flooding with sticky, delicious Draenei cum.

"Nothing is cheating when it comes to fucking a goddess like her." I said, pushing Catyla back. Her dick flopped free with a loud schlop. Cum spewed from her and all over my side as I shoved my way in front of her. "Can't let any of your spunk leak out."

I shoved myself into her, dick sliding into a delectable bath of hot cum. It erupted out around my dick and splattered all over my lap. Something about all that wet, gooey filling around me just made it all feel so much better.

"So does this mean I'm going to fuck your ass now?" Catyla asked, jabbing me in the butt with her messy member.

I considered it, but thought better of it. We weren't here for me so I grabbed Geraldine around the middle and turned as both over. She squealed in surprise, "Ohhh! Gale, why?"

My fingers dug into her big ass and I spread her cheeks. Over her shoulder, I saw Catyla grin from ear to ear. She laid her floppy cock between my fingers and I let go, letting her cheeks squeeze together.

"I see, yes! Please do." Geraldine swooned, swaying her hips back and forth.

Catyla fondled her ass and continued slowly hotdogging her, "I don't have spells like her. Give me a second."

While I was thrusting into the sea of semen inside the woman, I reached up and wrapped a hand over Catyla. Magic rushed down my arm and I guided it into her cock. Arcane power flooded with my own lust coursed into her and I saw her cheeks flush a dark navy. Her dick jerked and blazing precum shot a thick line up Geraldine's bare back. "Ahhh! So hot!" She gasped with delight.

"Fuck, you're right. This is awesome." Catyla laughed. She held her dick and pushed the head of it against the hot, plump asshole. I watched it slip in with little resistance and I felt an immediate reaction. The tightness around my dick doubled and convulsions shook my dick.

Geraldine cried out joyously and clung to me, a gooey mess sticking between our skin. Her ass took Catyla like a champ and it's enormous girth sank up to the sheathe. She moaned in my ear like a whore possessed.

"Archenon poros." Catyla spoke in Draenei, "This is the best ass I've ever had!"

"Deeper! Fuck me harder!" Geraldine begged.

As she wanted, we provided. Our dicks moved into action, trading places inside her glorious body with a wild rhythm. I pulled my hips down and Catyla shoved herself up to her sheathe. She drew out and I humped upward. It was enough to drive Geraldine into screaming ecstasy.

We fucked and fucked and fucked until Geraldine was drooling and incoherent on my shoulder. My renewed endurance could've carried me further but I didn't really want to. I let the pleasure take me over and my knot filled Geraldine. Heat filled my nethers and I began to mix my semen into Catyla's.

Geraldine gasped weakly in my ear, "More? More cum... Lovely."

"That's not all of it yet!" Catyla groaned, pulling herself free of her. She jerked her dick fervently and her face screwed up with determination. The moment of orgasm could be seen as her entire body tensed and then relaxed. A white shower exploded from her dick and splattered all over Geraldine. The huge horse member shuddered as her balls convulsed, spunk pouring out of her and all down Geraldine's ass. She was breathing hard by the time it stopped and she had to lean against the wall, "What... The Hell... So powerful..."

"Sorry. Side effect of the magic. I imbued you with some of my lust." I chuckled, wrapping my arms around Geraldine's gooey back.

"Fuck... is it always like that for you?" Catyla asked with an incredulous stare.

I nodded, "Ever since the Succubus."

"No wonder you are obsessed wtih fucking." She grinned.

*******

We were sent on our way early the next morning following a bath and another quick orgy in the hot water. Geraldine couldn't have been happier with everything and she sent both of us out with a hundred gold each. Must be nice to be able to just waste that kind of money on a single night of pleasure.

Catyla suggested we go back to her inn, but I decided against it. I had been seen when she captured me and took me there. She might have an agreement with the innkeeper, but she couldn't speak for every patron.

We ended up back in the Mage's District and I knocked on Sherra's door. The fluffy red-haired young mage answered the door. She looked up at Catyla and raised an eyebrow, "Yes?"

"It's me." I said, slipping past her.

"Gale~!" Sherra gasped with delight.

I let my spell fade as Catyla came inside and shut the door. "Heya. Mind if we stay the night?"

"Of course not!" Sherra giggled, a blush in her cheeks.

*******

CHAPTER 5 - DISCOVERED!

So, still following my story? I think you kind of get how things went in the early days by now. I went back and talked to Cathy. She gave me her list of other 'needy' noblewomen that I could go pleasure. Believe me, I did. Catyla too. We didn't double team them very often as there were more than enough to go around. Every time we finished fucking a lady, they had a friend or two that we could go to next. Not every one had Catherine's ass or Geraldine's tits, but they were all desperate for cock and hungry for our cum. Soon enough we were a well-known secret among the noblewomen and I had more money than I could've ever dreamed of.

This went on for more than a month until the worst finally happened. I got careless and didn't bother to look too closely at the noblewoman who ordered my company next. I had her down in the bed and was just about to start dicking away when a shiver crawled up my spine. There was something wrong and I heard a clank of metal from downstairs.

The woman, Yara, pretended like she didn't hear anything and tried to draw my attention back. That threw a huge red flag and I leapt for the door. A glance outside showed soldiers coming up the stairs and towards the bedroom.

"We have you! You can't escape now!" Yara laughed as she wrapped a blanket around herself.

I slammed the door and locked it. My arcane power flowed up through me and I held my hands out. This time I took a few seconds to focus. I thought of a nice secluded glade in the Eversong Woods and my power wove into the fabric of reality. Swirling light appeared and began to coalesce into a stable portal.

Maybe two seconds from my escape, a bolt of blue magic struck the portal and it burst into threads of impotent magic. I snapped around and looked at Yara, at the magic floating around her hand. She smirked and the illusion she had been wearing faded, showing a much more stern and militaristic woman. That's what I get for being careless and only then trying to be careful.