The Elites Ch. 03 - Synorax

Story Info
Jon discovers perpetual erection.
6k words
4.72
4.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3angle
3angle
27 Followers

Author's note - Any feedback is greatly appreciated!!

--

We landed at a private airstrip near Las Vegas, where two black Escalades awaited us. This time we wouldn't have to share the ride with Archer and Pam (Thank God!)

The driver told us it was an hour's ride to our hotel and asked if we would like to have lunch first. We declined. We wanted to get the check-in done as soon and quickly as possible.

We reached "The Zephyr" around four. The event organizers had reserved a whole wing of the hotel, including multiple event spaces, for the weekend. Guests were directed to a ballroom on the first floor to check in.

We were the only ones at the elite desk, so either Archer and Pam had already checked in or were still having lunch. Either way, we were glad that we did not have to wait.

A woman brought us a tablet to complete a questionnaire and sign waivers. She insisted that we read everything carefully and e-sign only If we agreed to all the terms and conditions. It was all or nothing. We would not be allowed to participate if we disagreed with any of the items on the list. Here is a shorter version of the rules.

* The event is for adults 25 and over only.

* Participants may engage in sexual activities with one or more individuals. A non-exhaustive list is included in the accompanying document.

* All sex will be consensual. A "No means No" rule strictly applies. At any point, if an individual declines to participate in an activity, either verbally or non-verbally, you must respect that person's wishes. You must not ask that individual to participate in the same act again unless they initiate it. Any violation of this rule will cause you to be immediately ejected from Black.

* Videotaping is prohibited.

* Sharing of personal information is prohibited.

* Smoking is strictly prohibited.

* You will be tested for Sexually Transmitted Diseases, including HIV. You will not be allowed to participate if you test positive.

* Condoms are optional (except for vaginal sex unless the receiving partner is using or practicing some form of birth control.)

We agreed to T&C, although I was not a big fan of getting tested.

The questionnaire followed.

Question 1: Which of the following are you comfortable with? Select multiple - Kissing, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex.

Each had two options - Providing, Receiving. I answered YES to providing all the services above. I responded YES to receiving all except Anal. Kate answered YES to everything. Kate raised her eyebrows when she saw my NO to Anal Sex.

"If I can enjoy a big fat dick in my ass, so can you," said Kate.

"Maybe later," I said, not changing my option.

The list of questions went on. We were asked about Ejaculating in the mouth, Motorboating, Titty fucking, Anal rimming, and more. The questionnaire also listed some terms that we had never heard of. Thankfully, there was an "I am not sure" option which we selected for a number of the questions.

After we completed the forms, we were told to wait in an adjacent room. An attendant greeted us and asked if we would like a shoulder or a foot rub while we waited. We saw a few other couples enjoying a massage. I said "yes" to the shoulder rub, but Kate declined. I needed a massage after the strenuous activities on the plane.

Kate asked if the hotel had a gym.

Kate needs her workout like regular people need food. She had been cooped up in a plane for the better part of the day, and this long check-in process wasn't helping. If she did not get some very active training soon, she would get irritable and crabby.

"Unfortunately, you must complete the check-in process before accessing the gym. It won't take long," the attendant assured us.

"We have been filling forms and waiting for almost an hour now," Kate retorted.

"A few more minutes," the attendant said calmly. "You are up next."

Five minutes later, we were brought to a makeshift lab. Here we saw the cause for the delay. The room had just one nurse processing one couple at a time.

She put us through what felt like an extensive physical - height, weight, temperature, nasal swabs, blood, and urine sample. She told us we would receive the results tomorrow and admonished us not to have sex with any stranger until then.

After the tests, she asked me if I wanted any "Synorax." I had no idea what that was.

She seemed surprised by that admission. I remembered Archer had mentioned it on the plane, but I hadn't followed up.

The nurse quickly recovered. "Oh, this your first time. Sorry, I should have realized.

"Synorax is a drug that allows men to have multiple orgasms. In layperson's terms, you can ejaculate as many times as you want while on it. There is no refectory period."

"Care to explain a little more?" I asked, confused.

"How long after you have ejaculated are you ready to have sex again?" she asked.

I said, "5 to 10 minutes".

"Ok, how long after your second ejaculation can you have sex a third time?"

"Mmm... maybe 30 minutes to an hour."

"How long after the third are you ready for the fourth?"

"OK, I see where this is going," I said

"Not only does it take longer to recover between ejaculations, but the level of arousal also decreases. Simply put, you are not as horny the fourth or the fifth time as you were the first time.

"Synorax makes every time feel like the first time. You probably stop for a minute between ejaculating and starting again. And it is a minute between your second and third and a minute between your tenth and eleventh."

"I didn't know the body you could produce that much.. ejaculate."

"That's right. Typically, it doesn't, but Synorax puts your balls into overdrive. It also means you must drain it as quickly as it fills up. The effect lasts up to five hours, and if you don't keep up with the production, you will have the worst case of blue balls ever."

"But remember, this is not Viagra. It won't help you get it up," she continued. "That is something you will need to be able to do without medication because mixing Viagra and Synorax is a recipe for disaster. It will also not help you with your stamina."

"Got it. So other than the perpetual hard-on and it killing me if I can't get off fast enough any side effects?"

"You will want to bang anything and everything until you get used to it."

"How many can I have in a day?"

"You can have one every 5 hours, but I recommend longer gaps."

This was interesting. I didn't see any harm in trying it out. If I did not like it or it caused side effects, I would just stop taking it.

"You make a compelling case," I said. "I will take a bottle of your wonderful pills. Thank you very much!"

"There is enough in this bottle to last you the weekend. No more," she said, handing over a blue bottle.

The physical was the last step in the check-in process. After we were done, we received an email with detailed instructions and a bracelet resembling a fitness tracker.

"All the instructions are in the email. Please remember to read it carefully before tomorrow's session," said the woman at the counter, handing us the key cards to our room.

I was starving, and so was Kate. We dropped our luggage off at our room and headed to a highly-praised Chinese restaurant on the third floor. Kate ordered a beer, and I ordered an Old Fashioned and fried dumplings. After the drinks and appetizers, I felt much better and ready to take on the evening.

For our mains, we ordered Kung-Pao chicken and a Hot pot to share.

While waiting for our food, we Googled Synorax and came up empty.

"Probably does not work. You think it is a placebo?" asked Kate.

"Possible," I agreed. "A drug like this, if real, would make billions."

"Only one way to find out. Take a pill. Let's see what it does."

"You think it is safe?" I hesitated.

"Only one way to find out," Kate repeated

"What the heck, YOLO, right?"

"YOLO," Kate agreed.

I carefully took one Synorax pill out. It was a small, round beige tablet. It seemed benign.

"Here goes nothing," I said, swallowing the Synorax with Kate's beer.

Five minutes went by, and I was feeling no different.

"Your balls overflowing yet?" Kate inquired.

"No change," I responded.

Soon after, our meal arrived. It was brought by a friendly waitress wearing a low-cut blouse. As she bent down to place our dishes on the table, I got a look down her cleavage at her big round breasts. I immediately had a strong urge to rip her blouse apart and kiss her ample boobs.

Once she had finished, she said, "Enjoy your meal, and if you need anything, just let me know."

I could think of a hundred things I needed from her, beginning with her taking off the blouse and jiggling those breasts.

As she walked away, I couldn't stop staring at her tight round ass. I wanted to undress it, kiss it, lick it, spread it, and fuck it.

I had a hard-on.

"You are staring at the server," Kate whispered.

"I can't help it. I think the Synorax is starting to kick in."

"How bad is it?" Kate asked

"Not bad at all. I am enjoying it."

"You may be enjoying it, but the rest of the room thinks you are a perv."

I turned my attention to Kate and admired her boobs. I imagined rubbing my dick between them as she moaned with pleasure. I imagined her naked and eating Kung-Po chicken while I fucked her ass. My imagination was getting wilder by the second.

"Now you are looking at me funny."

I was as hard as I could be, and my balls were starting to hurt.

I leaned forward and whispered, "I need to get off. This is exactly how the nurse described it. My balls are aching, and I need to get off."

Kate was sitting across the table, and she responded by moving to the chair next to me. I felt her hand reach for my cock under the table. She found it pretty quickly, given the huge tent I was sporting. She unzipped my pants and lowered my boxers. The engorged penis, released from its prison, sprung out and slapped her forearm."

Kate appeared surprised. "Little Johnny almost hurt me! Let's see if we can help you."

She wrapped her left hand around my dick and started giving me a good old hand job. She also started eating. She had chopsticks in her right hand and my cock in her left. She was multitasking, eating, and stroking at the same time!

"I am famished," she said, reading my mind. "You should try some of that hot pot. It may take your mind off your balls.

I tried eating the food, but I couldn't.

"Go faster and harder!" I whispered into her ear. "The sooner I get off, the sooner I can eat that hot pot."

Kate continued eating nonchalantly, but the pace and urgency of her strokes increased. She was going at monster speed, squeezing hard and going up and down the entire length of my shaft. Usually, this would have been too painful to endure, but right now, I was grateful that she had such strong hands.

A minute of this, and I knew I was there. I hid my red, sweaty, contorted face by burying it into her shoulder. Thirty seconds later, I ejaculated a huge load. The stream of cum hit the hanging tablecloth across from me, visibly moving it. I continued to cum for what felt like an eternity. To Kate's credit, she did not stop until I was utterly spent.

Under the table, it looked like someone had spilled a whole bottle of milk. My cum was beginning to flow away from our table like a river from a lake.

"Let's pay at the register and leave before they realize what a mess we have made," I said.

"What a mess you have made," Kate corrected.

We paid cash and hurried out. We left a generous tip, hopefully enough to cover the clean-up.

"Wow, that was interesting," Kate smiled. "I quite enjoyed myself."

"So did I!"

"Well, time for me to hit the Gym. I need a solid workout after that."

"Do you really?"

"Can you get my gym outfit from the room, please?" she said, ignoring my rhetorical question. "I will head to the locker room and take a shower. I need a shower to wash this off," Kate said, pointing to her legs, which were covered in thick gooey liquid. Her expensive shoes were ruined.

"Sure. I owe you one after that," I replied.

I reached our room and started rummaging through Kate's suitcase, looking for her gym wear. I found her thong-bikini instead. I was instantly horny. Kate's thong was doing a number on my dick, and before I knew it, I had wrapped it around my cock and was rubbing the lacy fabric on the cock-head.

There was very little material to play with, so in my crazed, aroused state, I decided to fuck the clothes in the suitcase.

I straddled her suitcase and started humping a compartment full of dresses, underwear, and more. I felt different kinds of material as my dick plowed through cotton, silk, nylon, and wool. I did not know what clothes I was ruining or what I was rubbing against. It did not matter. All I knew was that it felt fantastic, and I had to keep going. I could not go as fast as Kate's hands, but this novel form of masturbation made up for the lack of speed. Ninety percent of my brain was consumed with fucking the hell out of her clothes. The remaining ten percent reminded me that I would flood the whole thing in a minute and damage all that was in there. However, ignoring my better judgment, I carried on. I pressed myself deeper into the pile of clothes and exploded. I could feel my jizz filling up the suitcase. I kept at it until I had drained my balls completely. I stayed motionless for a bit letting the pleasure of the enormous release wash over me.

With my brain functioning properly, I looked at the suitcase I had just humped. Her gym clothes, along with everything else in it, were now unusable.

I quickly showered and headed to the gym, trying to find an excuse for what had just happened.

When I reached the gym, I saw that Kate was already on the treadmill running briskly.

"What took you so long?" she asked.

"I was looking for your gym outfit and..mmm.. then there was an accident," I replied

"What kind of accident?"

"I wasn't sure where you packed it. You didn't give me instructions, so I was looking for it in the blue suitcase when I.. "

"It's OK. I found something to wear," she interrupted me. This facility provides fresh, laundered Ts and shorts to guests. I borrowed a pair my size."

"What about your sneakers?"

"I bought those in one of the hotel shops on my way here and tossed the shoes you damaged with your... Synorax-laced cum."

"That's great!" I said, relieved I wouldn't have to go into the details. At least not now.

I saw a weight bench next to the treadmill and decided to do some lifting myself. I started warming up when Kate got off the treadmill.

She approached me and said, "Look at you working out! I didn't expect you to have anything left in your tank after that exhibition at the restaurant."

"You did most of the work. I think you can skip your arm workout today," I retorted.

"I need some booty workout. This ass doesn't stay in shape by itself, you know. Unless, of course, you fuck it every night. But that's more of an asshole workout than an ass one."

Uh-oh. I could feel myself getting hard. The big pole in my shorts was back.

Kate saw it too, and grinned. "I guess that drug does work. At the mere mention of my asshole, my boyfriend has a raging hard-on - like a teenager! I wonder what will happen if -"

She pulled her shirt up and shook her breasts. From my angle below her, I could see the underside of her big, very round breasts. The sweat from the workout made them glisten.

"Let's take a look," she said, bending down and dangling her breasts right over my mouth.

I lifted my head to lick them, but she moved away quickly, and before I knew it, she had yanked my shorts down.

"Wow," she said, staring at my super hard penis. "Usually, you are this hard and big when we haven't done it for a while. Never on our second round of the day."

Only if she knew this was number three! She pulled my shorts up, tucking my hard-on under the waistband. Let's go to the Yoga area. It is empty. She walked away, and I followed her.

Once we reached the Yoga section, she grabbed two mats and laid them perpendicular to each other, forming a 'T' shape. I was not quite sure what she was doing.

"Take your shorts off and place your butt here," she said, pointing to the middle of the top mat.

I did as she instructed. I was on my back with my shorts off and my hard-on pointing toward the ceiling.

"You know my workout routine. It is time for my pushups," said Kate.

She moved onto the other mat. She got into a high plank position and adjusted herself so her mouth was a few inches above my dick.

She opened her mouth and counted down, "Three..two..one..Go!"

At "Go," she dropped smoothly. Her lips slid down my cock, and it disappeared into her. At the bottom of her pushup, all of me was in her mouth. She immediately pushed herself up, dragging her mouth up to the tip of my dick without releasing it.

Typically, when she blew me, she was either on her knees facing me, or we were sixty-nining. In her current position, she was coming down on my cock at a ninety-degree angle to our usual position. Her tongue was licking the sides of my penis rather than the top or bottom. Just as I started comprehending this incredible setup, she stopped.

"You need to count. I can't count with your monster cock stuffed down my mouth and throat," she said.

"OK," I agreed.

She started at the top and went down slowly, her lips and tongue working my very aroused penis. As she reached the bottom, she pushed up in a quick motion.

"One," I counted.

She exhaled as she went up and sucked in air (and my cock) as she went down.

"Two," I counted. "Three, Four, Five.."

I involuntarily started to fuck her mouth, but it didn't disrupt her rhythm. I was thrusting in and out of her mouth as she kept a steady pace, dropping all the way down and pushing all the way up. Even though I was fucking her face, she never let go of my penis or lost control.

By the time she reached fifty, I couldn't count anymore. My groin was getting the workout of its life; my butt was clenched tight.

"Stop, Stop," I said. "I cannot count, and I cannot hold it in."

She did not stop. She continued at her steady pace.

"STOP. PLEASE!" I begged, but she did not. I stopped fucking her mouth and let her blow me. I hoped the decrease in intensity would delay my impending orgasm.

At seventy-five, I exploded. She was on her way up, and the suddenness of my release surprised her, and she released my cock. I spurted all over her face. The volume of cum turned her nicely tanned face the color of my jizz. Looking at her, I realized this Synorax-laced cum was more viscous and whiter than usual. Her face looked like it had sunblock on it. Poorly applied sunblock because no one really whitens their eyebrows or hair.

"That was seventy-five. I usually do a hundred," said Kate disappointed. "But given the extra effort I put in, I think seventy-five will do."

"I need a drink of water, and then I will move to the next block of work," she said after a pause.

"You are not done yet!!!" I asked incredulously.

"Haven't done my squats yet. Remember my booty workout?"

She walked off to fetch her water bottle. I closed my eyes, and images of me fucking Kate's suitcase popped into my mind. I watched myself humping her outfits, my fit ass thrusting in and out of the suitcase compartment. For some reason, I found that arousing. The image of me fucking a suitcase full of clothes. And, I was hard again.

Kate returned a few minutes later and gasped at my impressive hard-on.

"Oh, my goodness! Again? They weren't kidding around with this Synorax stuff!"

3angle
3angle
27 Followers
12