The Elven City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted me to do so, because then I'd have the choice between imprisonment, or servitude.

Vuryn saved me that day. She wouldn't be here again.

"Warm, pet?"

"This needy pet is very warm, Ma'am."

Don't use first person. Focus on the rules. She said something and I didn't hear it.

"Are you disobeying?" She archly asked me when I didn't respond.

No. I need to focus. Don't be stupid.

"This stupid girl was too a- too busy thinking about her cunt to listen, ma'am."

The man was fascinated. "I need to learn that trick for back home," he said.

"It's a difficult spell to learn," the elven woman dismissed him, before turning to me again. "Sow, hands and feet, facing up, back arched."

That was one of the most physically demanding poses. I could just run, but then there'd be a hunt for me. They'd gather every free woman who looked like me, and even myself.

I got into position. Feet on the ground, hands pressed on the ground too in a way that my arms were behind me my chest and stomach facing the sky, and then I stretched to arch my back as best I could. She could see my magically aroused and teased vagina with ease. My muscles strained to stay up while fighting distracting pleasure.

"Hold that position, and don't talk."

For how long? This was torture. Why was I doing this?

I could see people pointing. At one point, I spotted what was either the clothed wife of a human or the slave of an elf who was granted clothing to wear look at me with openly smug dismissal, before scurrying along to do the bidding of whoever owned them.

The pose was punishing and I struggled to keep it up. I had to stay still while my nipples and clitoris begged for attention, and once or twice the man and elf would see that I was slipping, and the elf would bark at me to get back into position.

I wanted to beg her to stop so badly.

They continued their discussion, with the elf lecturing the man on how to actually break women to their will. he man took it in a little, but he was reluctant to truly take advice from the elf - a fact she'd not actually processed. I assumed that she was thinking with her body and not her mind, trying to seduce the man while not noticing that he wasn't completely interested in a woman he couldn't control.

I took satisfaction in that she was failing in her desires. I could have seduced this man easily. In that way, I was better than her. She had strength, magic, centuries of experience at various tasks and skills - and she couldn't finagle her way into a bedroom. You'd think centuries of life would have taught her that the men that came to Marnera would have preferred to have come like men in the old era; armies riding griffons, wielding swords and spears, kitted out in magical armour with mages and siege equipment, led by commanders, kings, dukes and generals who thought that this time, they would be the men who would put the elven city states in their place.

There was an irony there. Perhaps the elves were so warlike because war was waged so often against them. That their culture is built of revenge. Men below them to mock their failures to conquer. Women like me at the bottom because our weakness provoked them into thinking they could attack them so easily.

I hated what that meant. Did I really, as a woman at twenty two years of age, willingly decide to stay in a city where most of the people hate me? Where sexual humiliation of my kind was both law and culture? I did.

I did it because women were free beasts, I did it because despite the frustration, the belittling, the denigration, the pile of petty humiliations and major ones, I was allowed to live. No need to worry about money, no need to fret about taxes, or society. I lived in the moment, even if those moments were filled with such shamefully erotic displays that the people I once knew in Dansel's capital would be utterly wracked with scandal.

I'd given away my life as a woman who could have been something in the middle of the hierarchy of a human culture, to be at the very bottom of an elven one; and I loved every second. Even the parts I hated.

"You've done well enough," she finally, mercifully told me, before giving a new order to me. "Rest here."

I was so happy to get out of my position, but even still, I had a burning need left running rampant within my body. All I'd done was show off my body, let her and her date see how pathetic I was. By the gods, I was indeed pathetic, wasn't I?

Still, I lay on my back, panting out the exhaustion.

Her boot pressed on my bare, wet and aching pussy. The watchers cheered.

"You can either beg me to grind my boot into your cunt until you cum, or I can make you masturbate instead. What would you like, sow?"

That wasn't a choice. Was it? It didn't seem like a trap at first, but then my arms ached with muscle pain and tiredness, and then I understood where it lay.

I didn't have the strength to masturbate after being made to hold that stressful position for so long.

And now, I had the beg for the less dignified option. I was given the choice between dignity and debasement, and I had to choose debasement.

"Please grind your boot into the dumb woman's cunt, ma'am. This one would love to experience the feeling of being under a superior female specimen's foot! She'd love to be degraded in front of strangers by an elf she doesn't know."

The elf smiled. "Beg me even more."

I begged like she asked. I called myself stupid, worthless, weak, pathetic. I called her smart, talented, beautiful. I said I was dirt, and below her in all things. I said that the old ways when elves simply took men to breed and made the wives watch before keeping them both was the greatest era of history. I said I don't deserve a name, or clothes, even if I were to be collared. I told her I was too stupid and useless to be a good slave anyways.

She made me beg and insult myself until I wanted to cry.

"Stop."

My body shook with humiliation. Then, she betrayed me, and showed me the real trap; she took her foot away.

Everyone who'd heard and saw the show laughed uproariously.

"The stupid bitch thought she'd get one!" one man cackled.

"That's Sylina for you!" one of the elves at a nearby table yelled.

Tears filled my vision.

"See? Breaking them is rather easy," she said to her companion. "You may leave, now."

The trap was that she wasn't going to let me cum if I chose the worse option. She never said that she'd do it if I begged her.

I got up, and exhausted and horny and filled with the mental weight of utter subjugation at what I'd done to myself, I stumbled away. Only once I'd left her range, did her magic recede and stop torturing me.

---

Not long after that horrible experience, at a sleeping station for the so-called free women that was hidden away from the public, I saw Red nestled up in hay. Next to her was another brunette, and aside them was a rare non-human, an orc girl I didn't have a name for. They were giggling and whispering in there, and I saw they'd had their chained collars on already. It was long enough that they could get out and reach the basin outside to relieve themselves, but not much more.

The elven official who was locking us up for the night at this station glared at me. "Hurry up, bitch."

I sped up and got to my knees before her, giving her the customary greeting. Right then Left foot.

"Full greeting, chaste." She demanded from me.

I leaned in and gave her a third kiss between her legs. It was chaste, because we were in public still, even if curfew was soon.

"Had a good day being a slut?"

I nodded numbly. It wasn't permission to speak.

She collared me with the chained collar that led into the station, then I crawled inside, following the chain. The entrance was was short, and it meant that you had to crawl to get inside. It had space for potentially ten women if they wanted to sleep in a pile, but that was it.

The collars turned on their own magic; partially to let the city know I am safe, partially to make sure none of us could sneak out an orgasm in secret at night. Every time I went to sleep, I wondered at why so much infrastructure in this city was designed to oppress us sexually.

"You can talk to the sows inside," the elf sneered as the curfew came into true effect. Any free women out now would be free game for arrest.

The unused collars dissolved into ether by magic, to ensure that they would have no escape. You were either on time, or under arrest. I suspected that if I were a few minutes later, she'd delay enough for me to be a valid target for capture. The elf walked off.

"Hey there," Red greeted. "This one saw you earlier today."

We were being listened in on. We couldn't use first person or our names, but we didn't need to humiliate ourselves by self-denigrating each time we spoke. It was a relief, a moment of cooldown.

"The dwarves?"

Red giggled.

I tilted my head in questioning.

"Kilrud and Nicat aren't that bad," she praised the two men who made her walk on all fours naked for food with a blush. "They're pretty nice. They'd be nice to you, too. Unless you aren't interested in men?"

"This one is interested," I had to say. "They smell nice, its good to have something filling at times. This one likes being held tightly. Elves can't quite do that." I gestured at my breasts as to explain why.

"They only want you for your body," the Orcan woman reminded her.

"Well, isn't that obvious? If one didn't like it, this one leave."

"Leave? Stark naked?"

Red shrugged. "Yeah. There's always some guy willing to take you out the city. They love to imagine being noble adventuring heroes rescuing poor princesses."

I noticed her hands had drifted down as she talked, and her legs parted, the thigh bumping into the brunettes torso, who lay down a bit lower than Red. The brunette rubbed Red's upper thigh on the inside, slowly. Without prompting, they'd begun playing with each other. We didn't even know each other's names, yet we eagerly allowed ourselves to have sex with each other - to engage in sexuality.

"There's no law against leaving," I noted.

Red nodded eagerly.

Then, the orc surprised me. She got to her knees instead of laying down.

"This very athletic and good looking specimen," She flexed, and we all giggled, with the brunette grasping at her muscles before giving up because it was too far to reach, "was a scholar at the academia up north, in the steppes."

Red looked interested. "Really?"

"Yeah! This sexy lady and this cutie here," she pointed at the brunette. "Had both heard about the elven culture as a bad, nasty thing for decades, and one day a an account from a freed captive in the Steppe Wars had fallen into these delicious thighs. After searching around, more more accounts and historical record came up, and this one and her fellow scholar decided to take a month away to, well, experience modern elven culture."

"That was two weeks ago," the brunette added, her hands drifting to intermingle with Red's. She kissed the girl's hip sensually. "Perhaps once we go back, we'll do our work and maybe visit again for longer."

The orc female patted what probably was her girlfriend on the head lovingly.

Well, if we were talking history...

"This one has been here for over a year," I announced with pride.

The brunette perked up. "Really? That's insanely long! Why aren't you- you know- collared yet?"

"The freedom feels good."

Though days like this almost made it tempting to submit. Almost.

I mentally dubbed her Fondle and her orc girlfriend Scholar in my head as I saw that she'd drifted her and Re'd fingers inside Red's pussy. Scholar didn't mind, and instead watched with rapt attention at the act.

"Freedom?" Fondle asked, not slowing down her molestation of Red, but touching her collar with her free hand, before rubbing at Red's calf.

"We don't need to worry here," I answered, using we to avoid breaking the law against using 'I'. "We're pampered, we're loved, and we're wanted. If the elves hated us, they would have kicked us out."

Was that why they liked it? In love, but forced to see each other be sexual with strangers? I could imagine a man taking Fondle and making Scholar sit there and watch. Not even allowed to touch herself.

Scholar's own hands drifted, and I saw Fondle turn away, not to stop Scholar, but so Scholar had access to lick her rear instead. She'd hump Red's leg, Pleasure Red with her hands, and be rimmed by Scholar at the same time.

And like that, I knew that tonight was going to be four girls willingly frustrating themselves in a place that anyone could walk by and see. We were animals rutting in a pen, not beings of worth.

And that was fine. Because we were free.

I crawled over to see what I could do to the orc, and she invited me into the pile.

12