The Embarrassing Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That thought was quickly extinguished. The paddle crashing against her bare cheeks sounded like a thunderclap and burned like a lightning strike. "ONE!" the assembled teammates cried out in unison.

Megan drew back and delivered the second smack, even more ferociously. "TWO!" the cry went out. Emily didn't know how much of this she could endure, but she sure as hell couldn't make it through ninety-four.

She steeled herself for the next one, to little avail. "THREE!" her new teammates jubilantly counted off. Again she rued not going with her gut answer earlier. If she had done so, this nightmare would be coming to an end.

"FOUR!" This hurt way more than she imagined.

"FIVE!" The burning pain was excruciating.

"SIX!" She knew she couldn't last much longer.

The seventh blow buckled her knees. Again she heard the team count off "SEVEN!" in unison.

Then she heard a solitary voice - Chrissy's.

"You guys," Chrissy pleaded, "I'm not saying the task isn't fair; she chose it, she should have to do it. But ninety-four is too many. She could end up in the hospital."

"If you are offering to finish her task yourself," Anne was clearly annoyed at the interruption, "you may do so at any time. Otherwise, she will finish her assigned task."

"You know that's not what I mean," Chrissy pleaded, "I'm just saying ninety-four in a row, from the strongest girl here... it's too much".

"Yeah, look how red her ass is already," someone chimed in. Emily heard murmurs of agreement from some of the girls who were positioned to have a view of her bare backside.

"All right," grumbled Anne, "Let's see that ass. Show the whole team. Turn around and assume the position again."

Emily, hoping that they will spare her, straightened up and turned around, facing away from the team. She assumed the humiliating positon again, allowing the team to inspect her reddened bottom. She couldn't see their reactions, but she heard some expressions of concern, some of awe, and some unbridled laughter. She realized that everyone was now getting the terrible view of her reddened ass, but probably also her spread open pussy. She was also aware of someone - maybe several someones - taking pictures of her, red butt, exposed pussy and all.

Olivia strode towards her and, to Emily's astonishment, grabbed a handful of burning buttcheek. "I've gotta admit, it does feel hot already," she declared.

Rachel followed suit, grabbing her other cheek. Whatever dignity Emily may have retained fled her as her teammates lined up to grope and grab her previously private rear end. Though it was done under pretext of concern, it was obvious that some of the girls were having a grand time pinching and squeezing her exposed buttocks. Olivia even grabbed her buttcheeks and pulled them apart for a few seconds. A flash told Emily that this must have also been captured by at least one camera. It seemed that she really had no secrets left before her team.

Chapter 6: The punishments

"Okay," Anne conceded, "get up. We don't want any real injuries. But you will have to make up for it in another way."

Emily got back up from the humiliating position. She was glad to hear that it was over. She couldn't take another hit with that paddle. Whatever else they would have her do, it couldn't be any worse than this. Maybe she could even join one of the other two girls with their task. These high hopes were quickly shattered.

"Well, we don't have any other tasks planned, but we still have the punishments," Olivia now spoke as she pulled a small deck of cards from her pocket. "We threatened with them if the freshmen disobeyed, but they were good girls," she smiled as she patronizingly stroked Jennifer's hair.

"One punishment for one swat or what," Anne joked, liking the idea. Another round of laughter and cheers filled the room.

"I don't think we have 87 punishments here," Olivia laughed. "There is only like two dozen. Maybe draw three," she spread the cards in her hands face down, and offered them to Anne.

"I think this is a good replacement for our 'Butt of the Joke'. What do you think girls? Does that sound fair? Three punishments instead of the task?" Anne asked the crowd. A thunderous cheer let her know that it was decided.

Anne randomly drew three of the punishment cards from Olivia's hands and took a look. A sly smile spread on her face. "Yes, this looks good," she laughed.

Emily was dreading what was to come. She had no idea what type of punishments were in that deck.

Anne noticed the dread in Emily's eyes and gently caressed her cheek "Don't worry, they are not painful. Well, not that painful," she snickered. "You might still want another shot," she again gestured to Olivia.

Emily, still unsure of what to expect, downed the shot. She was already feeling a bit light-headed as she was not used to the alcohol, but she knew she couldn't have gotten through today sober. It definitely broke her inhibitions enough to do the things she would otherwise never imagine doing.

"Let's start with the easy one," Anne showed the first punishment card to Emily and the audience. The card read "Jumping jacks". Whooing and a wild applause filled the room.

Okay, that's not too bad, I can do that, Emily felt a bit relieved. If she had been told any other day that she would be doing naked jumping jacks during her initiation, she would have been mortified, but after everything that had happened today, it didn't seem that horrible.

"Appropriate for the loser of the race. You must train harder, freshman," Anne teased. "On the stage. 40 jumping jacks. Now!" she commanded.

Emily climbed back on the makeshift stage in the living room and faced her audience. She stood with her legs together, her arms at her sides, and took a deep breath. I can do this, she hyped herself up.

She started jumping energetically, repeatedly opening her legs wide and closing them again, while vigorously swinging her arms from her sides to over her head and back down. Her boobs followed the motion of her body, enthusiastically jumping up as she jumped, and violently smacking back down as she landed on the floor.

Okay, maybe this isn't that good of a task, I must look ridiculous, Emily was thinking, blushing with shame, as she felt her wildly flopping boobs.

She was indeed quite an entertaining sight, and her audience cheered and guffawed at the hilarious show she was putting on. She saw some girls pointing their phones at her, and of course Rachel was behind her professional looking camera. She tried to stare at the wall behind everyone, ignoring the thunderous cheering and the grinning faces of her audience. She felt her boobs aggressively bouncing up and down, and really missed her sports bra. For a moment she glanced down, and saw Rachel kneeling below the stage, undoubtedly getting some particularly embarrassing shots of Emily as her legs were opening and closing.

Emily had been jumping for a minute or two when she realized that nobody was counting her jumps. "How many more?" she cried to another round of laughter from the audience.

"I stopped counting after 60, but you seemed so into it that I didn't want to interrupt," Anne laughed heartily.

"Oooh," Emily growled as she realized she had probably done twice as many jumping jacks as she had to, and promptly stopped.

"That was good. Are you ready for the next card?" Anne asked.

"Can I have a little break? I want to go use the bathroom," Emily requested. She was starting to feel the need to pee after all the jumping and the alcohol she had drunk, but also wanted a short break from the whole ordeal.

"Negative," Anne denied her request, "First, finish the other two punishments. We need to wrap up this initiation." She revealed the second card to Emily and the audience. "Spin the cheeky balls" it read.

Emily had no idea what it meant. What the heck were cheeky balls? Some of the girls in the audience were also confused, but those who knew what it meant grinned and snickered.

Megan went upstairs and returned with something in her hands. In each hand she held a small pink ball, a bit smaller than a tennis ball. Each ball was attached to what looked like a few inches of string, and Megan swung the balls left and right while holding the strings. Emily still had no idea what this was.

"I promise this is the only punishment that is a bit painful," Anne looked patronizingly at Emily, "but I think you will manage it. Some girls even enjoy it," she snickered.

That's when Emily noticed what was at the other end of the strings. At first she was unsure what she was seeing, but as Megan opened it and closed it, she comprehended what it was, and she squealed. Clamps! Nipple clamps!

The audience also realized what Megan was holding, and broke in a thunderous applause and enthusiastic whooping.

"The task is simple," Anne explained. "Firstly, the cheeky balls are attached to your nipples with the nipple clamps. Then, your goal is to get the balls spinning in circles around your nipples without using your hands. When you manage to get ten continuous circles, you are done."

Emily had no clue how easy or how difficult this task was. She had never tried nipple clamps, and hoped it wasn't too painful.

Megan stepped on the stage and approached Emily. She opened the nipple clamps and held them over Emily's nipples. Without a warning, she released them. They instantaneously squeezed the nipples, and sent a painful wave through Emily's body. She let out a loud, panicked shriek.

The audience guffawed and energetically clapped, without much sympathy.

After the initial painful shock, the feeling changed to an unpleasant pinching sensation, but it wasn't horrible. The balls were heavier than they looked.

"Spin the balls!" Anne commanded.

Emily held her hands behind her back, and at first began shifting her body left and right, to get the balls swinging left and right. She felt a stinging sensation of the clamps compressing her nipples, and a periodic strain as the balls were tugging on them.

She began a gyrating movement that started at her knees, travelled through her hips and torso, and finished at her breasts. This got the balls spinning in circles, rhythmically tugging on her nipples. At first it was a peculiar mixture of pain and pleasure, but as the momentum built and the balls were spinning faster and faster, the tugging was becoming more forceful, and the strain on her nipples was jerking her entire breasts in an agonizing rhythm.

Some of the girls in the audience cheered her on, but others were roaring with laughter at the ridiculous sight before them. Of course, plenty of phones were capturing the embarrassing spectacle, and Rachel was making sure to get some hilarious shots of the stretched nipples and flailing boobs on show.

The grip of the clamps was crushing Emily's nipples as she was losing the control of the balls. Her breasts were wildly flopping around. The balls were violently tugging the nipples with greater and greater force. Suddenly, one of the clamps snapped away from her nipple, the ball flew across the room, and hit Olivia in the head to squeals and hysterical laughter from the rest of the girls. Emily shrieked, and in panic stopped the other ball with her hands. Both of her nipples were still pulsing with a tugging sensation.

"Hahahaha, that was great," Anne was laughing. "I don't even know if that was ten circles, but good job. You can remove that clamp."

Emily removed the other clamp, and was relieved that she had completed the task. There was no way she could give this another try. Her nipples were sore and irritated, throbbing rhythmically.

"Let me see those poor nipples," Anne approached her on the stage. "So red and squished," she smiled a she gently circled with her finger around Emily's right nipple. More girls were getting on the stage to take a closer look and touch the tortured nipples. Some even tugged them or pinched her, laughing at her panicky shrieks, all while Rachel was getting close up shots of the tormented nipples.

"Okay, are we ready for the last card?" Anne demanded attention.

Chapter 7: The doggy walk

The crowd cheered enthusiastically, ready for the last embarrassing task.

"Don't worry, this one won't be painful," Anne reassured Emily.

Emily was glad to hear that. Her ass still had a burning sensation and her nipples were throbbing. She really couldn't take any more painful punishments. This is the last one, I am almost finished, she couldn't wait to be done for today.

Anne revealed the last card. It read "Doggy walk".

Emily wasn't sure what it meant. Was she going to have to walk a dog outside while naked? She didn't think any of the girls had a dog here. Maybe one of the neighbors had one?

Once again, Megan disappeared upstairs for a moment and returned with something in her hands. It was a dog collar with a little bell and a leash. The audience howled and cheered vigorously. Emily was still confused. Where was the dog? As Megan opened the collar and was slowly approaching her, the realization hit her. She was the dog!

The cheeks on her face went almost as red as the ones on her behind, as Megan was fastening the collar around her neck. When the collar was tightly fastened, Megan pulled out another item. A headband with dog ears. This was so humiliating! Megan placed the headband on Emily's head, and Anne attached the leash to the collar.

"Come off the stage, and get on all fours," Anne commanded, and lightly pulled on the leash.

Emily reluctantly obeyed, climbing down from the makeshift stage, and getting on her knees and hands in front of the crowd. Despite being quite drunk by this point, which did substantially lower her inhibitions, she still felt incredible shame. Her red ass was once again sticking out, and one of the girls gave her a light smack. Emily winced from the pain. Her large breasts were hanging down, no doubt giving an excellent picture to Rachel, who was getting a side shot with her camera.

"This one is easy," Anne explained. "We just have a short little walk with our new doggy. We go down our driveway, cross the street, and then return back." The girls cheered at the planned escapade.

Emily had been hoping that they would only parade her in this embarrassing position inside, but she kind of expected that she would have to go outside again. At least she won't have to walk along the entire street - that would undoubtedly have gotten her a big audience again.

Olivia opened the front door, and Anne was pulling the leash. Emily slowly walked on her hands and knees towards the open door. She took a good look outside before stepping out of the house. It was still bright out there - if anyone noticed the group, they could definitely clearly see her on the leash.

She was now being walked down the driveway. The bell on her collar was lightly jingling. She could feel her hanging breasts freely swaying as she moved. Her ass was wobbling left and right. She felt her pussy was very exposed. The girls behind her were getting a great view, and joked that they now know exactly how she looks in the doggy position. Camera shutter sounds reminded her that this was all being documented.

"Hey, Emily, look over here," Rachel called out.

Emily turned her head around, looking over her shoulder at Rachel who was a few feet behind her. She heard a bunch of quick camera clicks. She realized they just wanted to capture her face together with her ass and pussy from behind.

The group got to the end of the driveway. Emily anxiously looked left and right along the street. Nobody was out there. She let out a sigh of relief. Hopefully, nobody appears when they are in the middle of the street.

"See the red fire hydrant across the street? That's the goal," Anne informed her. "Let's go," she once again pulled on the leash.

The group was making their way across the street at a leisurely pace. When they were in the middle of the street, a few girls stopped the procession to take a selfie with the doggy.

"Make the begging doggy pose," Rachel exclaimed. "Like this," she showed the pose she wanted.

Emily cringed, but obediently copied the begging doggy pose that Rachel had shown her. She got in a squatting position, her knees facing outwards. She didn't realize it, but her pussy was splayed wide open, her inner labia and clit clearly visible. She held her arms up before her body, going limp in her wrists to imitate the paws of a begging dog.

"Nice," Rachel was satisfied as she kneeled with her camera to take the embarrassing photo. A few girls wanted to pose next to Emily in this position, and Rachel obliged, getting a few more shots.

The parade across the street continued at a snail's pace. This was going much slower than Emily wanted. "Wow, doggy, what's the rush," Anne laughed as Emily was now the one pulling on the leash.

Finally, they were at the other side of the street. Only 40 more feet or so to get to the fire hydrant, Emily was encouraging herself. She was happy that it was almost over, but still afraid that one of the neighbors will notice her. The other girls sure were loud enough for someone to look.

With the sluggish pace that Anne insisted on, it took almost another minute to get to the fire hydrant. As they reached their goal, Emily immediately turned around and was ready to head back.

"Well?" Anne asked, looking at her.

Emily looked back confused. She wasn't sure what Anne wanted.

"Well, why do you think you take a doggy on a walk?" Anne asked again.

Emily still didn't know what Anne wanted.

"Earlier you said you wanted to use the bathroom. Well?" Anne smiled sweetly.

That's when it hit her. They wanted her to pee on the fire hydrant!

There is no way I can do that!, Emily cringed. She felt anxiety in her stomach, and her heart was beating fast. This was probably the most humiliating thing they asked of her. Her face was turning as red as her rear while the other girls cheered and guffawed.

Seeing Emily's reluctance, Anne slyly continued, "This is the last thing you have to do for your initiation, sweetie. We can wait if you want. We have all the time in the world. Maybe we can call the guys next door to wait with us until you are ready. And we can add another punishment since you won't immediately follow our commands. Your choice," she smiled mischievously.

Emily didn't know what to do. She tried to concentrate to think of a solution, but her brain was too drunk by this point to really think clearly. All she knew was that there was no way she was going to wait for more people to come witness her humiliation. She also realized that there was no way she could just run away now that she was on a leash. This was the last thing she had to do, and she really didn't want another punishment. And she did actually have to pee after all the alcohol she had drunk.

"Olivia, go to that house, and tell the boys that there is something they might want to see out here," Anne saw Emily's hesitation, and turned to Olivia.

"Wait, I'll do it now," Emily panicked.

"Good doggy," Anne smiled and the rest of the girls cheered. "Make sure that you lift your left leg up high, and that you mark this fire hydrant as your territory."

Emily, still on her hands and knees, slowly moved next to the fire hydrant. She rotated her torso to the right, and lifted her left leg high in the air. She didn't have to focus for long as she did really feel a big need to pee. A strong stream of pee erupted from her hairy patch, hitting the fire hydrant, and the surrounding girls erupted in hysterical laughter and thunderous cheers.

Once she had started, she knew that she couldn't stop until she was finished. While it did feel good to finally release what she had been holding in, the humiliation of the laughing and cheering crowd was overwhelming.

"Emily, look over here," Rachel called out.