The Emperor's Caged Birds

Story Info
Madam Jezel prepares her retinue of whores for His Majesty.
3.5k words
4.46
8.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Every character in this story is over 18.]

A golden dawn was slanting through the arches of the emperor's menagerie. Though the birds in the lush tropical gardens had awakened with the first shred of dawn, the brass marble in the dwarven clock was just now dropping. The metal ball clanged, startling the dozing guard, who dropped his scimitar with an even louder clang.

"You lazy poltroon! Look sharp or your next promotion will be to palace eunuch" shouted the madam as she burst into the room, hardwood sandals clacking on the tile.

"Madam, deepest apologies, it will not happen again" said the smooth-cheeked guard, snapping to attention and fixing his crimson tasseled robes.

"See that it doesn't" said the madam, glaring at him. She wore dark black lipstick, matching her tight leather bodice and long black skirt. She tapped the guard lightly where she knew his balls to be with her cane. He cringed and stifled a cry in his chest, but knew better than to react. Jezel only snatched the iron key ring from his belt loop before striding away with a snort of derision. No sergeant was as torturous as Madam Jevel, true; neither did any sergeant have such a wide, luscious ass. The young guard gritted through the pain and tried to count his blessings: for twelve more days this fortnight, he was the only man, other than the emperor, who would be witness to the refined beauty and raw desire caged by these marble columns. Too many blunders at this post, and he would be demoted by the emperor all the way to the south pole, but play his cards right and perhaps His Majesty would share his toys.

Madam Jezel strode along the sunny balconies and through the warren of decadent furniture: piles of richly embroidered pillows, purple satin and gold thread; fine mirrors and fountains; erotic statues, ropes and chains, stoppered crystal bottles with alchemical concoctions-- at the centre of it all, an enormous, downy bed with red silk sheets the night servants had made and folded smooth as a Bourganian cake. Jezel cast her discerning eye here and there as she strode directly for the sleeping quarters at the back of the room behind five evenly spaced oak doors.

At each door, Jezel opened the lock and rapped at the door with her hardwood cane: BAM BAM BAM.

"Alpha, arise, Beta, arise, Gamma, arise, Delta, arise, Epsilon, arise"

The young guard across the chamber kept his back straight and his shoulders back like he was on parade but could not resist moving his eyes. The reveille of the whores was a spectacle no man could ignore. Ten nude and nubile menagerie harlots emerged from the cells and took up their barefoot marks, cellmates flanking the doors left and right. These women, drawn from every corner of the empire, would each have been beauty queens or first-rate king's courtesans in their homelands; here, they were merely first among equals, subject only to their madam and the emperor himself. The empire's annals speak of Sutaran II expanding the aviary and Sutaran III establishing the botanical gardens, according to the well-known fancies of those rulers. The Menegarie of Pleasure was an additon of this reign: Emperor Ranato's chief hobby was to cavort with his love-slaves and fuck-toys.

The madam began the morning inspection with the first girl at the leftmost door.

"AlphaLeft" Jezel addressed the naked young woman who stood before her. Whatever sunny island name she had been christened with was now replaced with the bare designation, the first whore in the first stall: AlphaLeft. She had light caramel skin and brown eyes and stood about a head shorter than her severe madam. Removing her right glove, Jezel cupped AlphaLeft's tits and tweaked her dark nipples. They hardened instantly in the cool morning air; the whore parted her lips slightly, moaning softly.

"Feet apart" said Jezel, poking her cane between the girl's legs and rattling.

"Yes Madam."

Jezel raised the polished cane to the girl's pussy lips, pressing slightly and drawing the cane out glistening.

"Good girl. I see you've warmed up. Now clean it," presenting the cane sideways to be licked clean. AlphaLeft eagerly complied, lapping up her own juices from the rod.

"Now, AlphaRight," said the madam, approaching the second girl, evidently another caramel skinned beauty from the same clime, but a bit plumper and more--

"Unghhh" came the sudden moan from three places down the line.

"BetaRight!" Madam Jezel snapped her head to the disturbance in her ranks.

The girl there stood her mistress' little display of dominance and energetically masturbating. Her cell-mate suppressed a smirk and feigned disinterest. These two mischievous whores were tall, pale, freckled girls with fiery hair brushing their ample bosoms. Jezel approached the masturbator, who was plunging her middle finger in and out of her twat; she bent forward slightly and spread her legs to better pleasure herself.

Madam Jezel snatched a fistful BetaLeft's hair at the back near her scalp, facing her."What in the abyss are you doing?"

"Preparing myself, Mistress, so as to be always ready for the emperor's cock" came the stammered reply.

"You know full well there is no onanism allowed during the reveille, you wanton slut" Jezel scolded the whore, who had a pained expression. "However, I do praise your energy" said Jezel, kissing the whore lustily while she ventured an ungloved hand towards the girl's cunt. BetaRight moaned in pleasure.

"Mmmmm.. yes mistress, I'm sorry mistress"

Madam Jezel was momentarily tempted to divert from her dutiful inspection of the ten luscious whores so that she could fingerfuck this particular wench to completion. It would teach her a lesson and perhaps serve as an example to the others - of course, Jezel would take no small pleasure in it, either. Before she could decide, the young guard called clearly across the room: "Palace Eunuch bears a message. His Majesty, Emperor Ranato, returns from His noble falconry and is at this very hour dismounting with His party at the western stable."

"Damn it all," said Jezel, inwardly cursing the viziers: "no one informed me His Majesty was falconning last night. Alright you lazy whores, look alive, prepare your bodies and your stations. Same assignments as yesterday. Except you-" smacking the ass of churlish BetaRight "-your partner will help you to assume the stockade. "BetaLeft, you will have your partner locked in and lubed up before ten minutes time or else be eating gruel until the solstice"

"Yes, Mistress" said the tall redhead, rushing of with her slutty partner to prepare the stockade station.

A waifish blonde whore from the end of the line piped up "Umm, mistress, I can't remember my station from yesterday"

"EpRight, you little bimbo," Jezel pinched the girl's cheeks like a cute pet dog. She listed the roles:

"Alphas are on Fellatio, Betas in the stocks, Gammas massage, Deltas pussy, Epsilons the butthole. Crotchless lace and nipple pasties are the order of dress, let's make it simple and make it quick. Go, go go!" she said, shouting and clapping her hands.

The girls scattered in every direction, scrambling to get things ready in case the emperor decided to come straight to his harem after dismounting his steed -- from stable to stable, as it were. EpRight, the little nymph, trailed after her partner, muttering complaints about yesterday's anal. "I heard that, young slut" came Jezel's rebuke.

Before long, each girl was clad in a colored lace crotchless thong and matching pasties covering her nipples. Just as the aviary contained birds of every hue and the gardens contained a cultivated bounty, the Menagerie of Pleasure was a museum of feminine beauty, a private exhibition of the arts of love. Each duo of girls sported matching colors and coordinated jewelery: silver rings through nipples, gold piercings on face and ears. There are many perks to being the pet of an emperor, if a woman has the body and the mind to play the part.

Though an emperor's wish was his whore's command, day or night, the girls were nominally assigned a station each day during the 'work hours'. This helped to keep peace and order among the girls, but also allowed certain sexual arts to receive their full elaboration. The blowjob girls would prepare a yin and yang of oral pleasure. One girl would ice her mouth, the other warming her tongue and throat with hot olive oil. The massage girls had an ingenious table, with many surprises and tools to stimulate the emperor. The pussy girls had the most desired post. They were only required to lounge in the sheets of the central bed and to keep each-other in a state of constant ripeness and wetness. Last came the anal girls, who would keep plugs of solid gold or silver in their tight puckered rings, with beautiful gemstones studding the emperor's reserved assholes for that calendar day.

Normally, the fifth team would shadow the emperor, engaging him in light conversation, ready to fetch a towel or suck him to hardness, to fluff him before ravishing some other sister-whore. Today, the Beta duo would instead be in the 'stock' as punishment for BetaRight.

Emperor Ranato arrived with a retinue of guards, servants and sycophants. He wore his wreath of ivy, sculpted in polished electrum, and a deep purple robe that trailed the floor. Ranato grinned at Jezel with a sunny countenance. " He's in a good mood. Falconry must have gone well; no angry poundings for the girls this morning" thought Jezel with a twinge of disappointment. Outwardly, she assumed the sacred postures of service and submission required of a Madam greeting the Emperor.

"Heavens bless Your Majesty with longevity and virility. Your servants of pleasure are here to serve you and be used" she said, making an esoteric sign with her hands and squatting down. The madam sat on her haunches and lifted up her long black skirt, spreading her legs wide and revealing her pink pussy in the ancient ritual of lusty welcome. She opened her mouth, too -- thrusting her long tongue out and making a nice, big 'O' with her black-painted lips. The Emperor made no reply, merely gazed at the obscenely lewd display that the middle-aged madam was performing for him. Turning to face his gawking retinue of young soldiers and bashful servants, Ranato waved an imperious hand: "We would have privacy now. Be gone, off to your duties." With that, the retinue cleared out, stealing a few backward glances. Jezel still squatted, displaying her pink pussy and tongue, aching from the unnatural posture, even drooling slightly. They say that one must learn to be a follower to be a leader. Jezel could give it and take it.

"Jezel, you are ravishing as always" said the Emperor, approaching the woman. She gazed up at him with puppy-dog eyes as he probed her mouth with two fingers, drawing involuntary moans "any other day and I would fuck you silly, but I am feeling generous and I would like some of the newer girls to earn some experience and blessings"

"Uaooiurr" came Jezels reply, not withdrawing her tongue until the emperor was done playing with it. He took back his fingers and wiped them on her cheek: "What did you say, Jezel?"

"As you wish, sir," Jezel rose to her feet, "might I recommend the skilled ministrations of the Gammas? I seem to recall his majesty enjoyed the prostrate stimulation and the under-the-table penis milking hatch"

GammaLeft and GammaRight listened eagerly for the emperors reply from their station at the table, trying to appear sexy. They demonstraded their techniques on each-other while the emperor weighed his options. The emperor considered them like fruit in a stall. The girls enticed, but one should scan the rest of the store, at least "Perhaps. Are you short-handed today, Jezel? Who is to fluff me?" With this, the emperor shucked off his purple robe which fell like a curtain to the ground. Emperor Ranato stood bold and nude. His olive skin was lightly flecked with dark hair and the heavy imperial cock was dangling over his large balls, not yet hard.

"I will gladly suck your cock, your majesty, or any of my girls that you desire shall, either. The girls at the fellation throne would be eager to please you, I'm sure"

"I'm sure they would, madam. But first, kindly tell me what is the business by the font over there?" said the Emperor, gesturing towards the scene in the cool, dim corner by the washing font. From this angle, there appeared to be a disembodied lower body jutting from the gray stone wall. A trickle of water flowed by those pale feet. Iron manacles shackled the long shapely legs to the wall. Above, a round, plump ass trembled, goose-pimpled by the cold. Between the legs were the light brown labia of BetaRight's pussy, tufted with short red hair and glistening.

"Is there a conjurer dividing my whores in two, Madam?" said the Emperor, chuckling.

"A hilarious jape, your Majesty. I permit no conjurer. What you see is mere masonry. The whore is new, I don't believe you have had the pleasure of fucking. This morning I was required to discipline her for her childish antics. Thus, she is in the stockade. Inside the wall there is a bowl of cold water and some hard bread. She will stay there, in the dark and damp, until she learns patience. The buttocks are exposed so that I may administer lashings; of course, you may do as you please with the whore's rump" explained Jezel with a little curtsey.

"Jezel, may your muse never fail you. You are the most ingenious madam on the globe. I do believe we will begin with your headless woman, today" said the emperor, striding towards the bound slut, dick stiffening.

With a clap and a call, Jezel ordered BetaLeft to the fore. BetaRight, in her dark half-cell, was yet unaware of her fate. The rest of the girls deflated and relaxed. Perhaps the emperor would desire their pleasure later in the morning.

"BetaLeft, on your knees next to BetaRight's ass" said Jezel, pointing with her cane, "prepare His Majesty's cock and balls to penetrate your partner-whore"

"Yes Mistress" said the tall busty redhead, dropping to her knees. Her head was just to the left of the pale ass decorating the wall. She smiled and stared at the emperor's cock as he approached.

"Suck it, whore"

At that, she instantly darted for the emperors cock, taking it into her mouth. She began to greedily explore his balls with her tongue while stroking her saliva up and down the emperor's rapidly hardening shaft. Jezel stood watchful of the girl's technique and the emperor's expression. The girl had been trained well: the emperor's dick was now fully hard, long as a Kendrish cucumber and thick as her wrist. BetaLeft was now furiously deepthroating His Majesty:

"gluck gluck GLurk"

The emperor rolled his head back and groaned with pleasure

"Gods, Jezel, this whore is a cock-sucking demon. You're not letting them practice on the guards are you?"

"I would never, your majesty. This girl is simply a natural slut"

BetaLeft was moaning around the dick, slobbering everywhere, going at it with all the enthusiasm of a new day.

"Now spit on your friend's pussy" the emperor commanded. BetaLeft released the cock from her mouth with a loud *POP* and took a couple desperate breaths before turning to the BetaRight's cheeks, still obscenely displayed like a mare's hindquarters. She spat copious, frothy saliva at the girls pussy, splattering her sex and the wall. Seized with lust, the emperor quickly aligned and then thrust his cock into the now sopping pussy in front of him. The disembodied legs buckled; through the stone and woodwork there came a muffled shout: "Fuuuuuck bitch, give a girl a little warning"

"BetaRight!" Jezel smacked her black gloved hand down onto the girls ass, leaving a bright red print. "You are now being fucked by His Majesty Emperor Ranato, not some worthless dildo. Show some respect" shouted Jezel. The madam looked anxiously for the Emperor's reaction. He merely laughed raucously while continuing to thrust away at the girl's pussy "Not to worry Madam. The ignorant slut knew not what she did."

"I assure you she will be punished for it" said Jezel

"Then I shall punish her right now" said the emperor, gripping the his fucktoy's hips roughly and pounding as hard as he could. The emperor's sporting habits had given him a remarkable stamina, which was a blessing and a curse. On the one hand, he could fuck a girl's pussy for hours; on the other hand, the whores of the menagerie often required sly schemes to get him to blow his loads. Madam Jezel demanded each girl take a certain number of loads in order to improve the service provided to the emperor.

BetaLeft stared greedily at the athletic emperor pounding her partner's reddening pussy in the wall. Perhaps she would break the rules tomorrow morning...

"You, whore, I'm not a mummer on a stage. Get down there and keep my balls company. They are dripping all over my floor" Ranato said to BetaLeft. Truly, his balls were swinging like mad. The commingled juices of spit and girlcum were near flowing down his balls. BetaLeft positioned herself awkwardly under the fucking-in-progress, and tried to lick the emperors balls. They slapped her about the tongue and face wildly, but she hummed in pleasure.

Madam Jezel smiled, pleased at her girl's performance. Years of experience had taught her how to break a bitch and to serve her master. Sensing her emperor's mood, she quietly positioned herself behind him and began massaging his muscled ass-cheeks, pressing her tits into his back and whispering into his ear:

"My whores live to please you, Your Majesty, as do I. Please, remember generosity and work up a nice, huge load of baby-batter so you may bless this slut's cunt"

The emperor groaned and panted, thrusting even more recklessly into the bound bitch. At times he slipped on the wet cobbles, but he kept a firm grip on the haunches in front of him, like a rutting lion grips a lioness.

BetaLeft still eagerly slurped at the cock, balls and pussy churning above her splattered face. Her exotic makeup was now smeared and runny. At this extremely intimate distance, she noticed the emperor's balls shift and tighten, swollen with his divine cum. She knew he would probably bust soon, deep in her partners cunt. She only hoped to be present to catch the leftovers.

Meanwhile, Madam Jezel was squatting behind the thrusting emperor, her face level with his ass. She licked her black-painted lips and spread His Majesty's cheeks. Sensing no dissent, she plunged forward, rimming the imperial asshole with desperate devotion and practiced skill. It took great focus to follow the emperor's rhythm as he continued to pound the whore in the wall. BetaRight simply moaned in her dark cave. Her rear half was totally surrendered to the orgy behind her, and she was unprepared for the geyser that was to come.

With his large cock pistonning in and out of the slut in front of him, another slut slurping his balls, and the expert madam behind him rimming his ass, the emperor could hold on no more. He began to shoot rope after rope of hot cum into his wet and warm fucktoy. He used all of his strength to thrust as deeply as possible, delivering an imperial creampie to the young whore. Madam Jezel only accelerated her rimming. She wanted every last drop of imperial cum spurted in or on her girls. She considered any waste as a dereliction of her duty.

The emperor pulled out slightly and witnessed his fucktoy's gaping cunt dripping with cum. The sight spurred him to thrust right back in with his not-yet-soft dick, using his own copious cum as more lubrication. The churned cream now dripped into the waiting mouth of the redheaded BetaLeft, who luxuriated in it like she was drinking the nectar of the gods. BetaRight was now slumped in her bindings, her swollen pussy and red ass obscenely inflamed. Perhaps later she would regret this morning's trespasses, but for the moment she was feeling cumdrunk bliss.

12