The Empress' New Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gate agent announced that the flight would be boarding soon, and Naomi fished her boarding pass from her purse. "GROUP FUCKING C?" she said somewhat loudly, "I need to get a new goddamned assistant." She noticed that she also was booked in a window seat at the rear of the plane. "Sonja's going to get a talking to Monday when I get back for sure."

"At least I have time to go pee before we board," Naomi said to herself as she dropped her empty cup in the recycle bin, trying to find the silver lining in riding steerage class. She stepped into the ladies' room and shrieked loudly, seeing her naked reflection in the bathroom mirrors, and immediately turned and ran out. Everyone waiting to board was looking at her now, not because she was naked, but because she was the crazy screaming lady running out of the restroom.

She tried to avoid eye contact with the seated passengers, as she made her way back to her last row window seat. "Remind me to thank Sonja," she said to herself, happy now to be secluded in that rear of the plane, with nobody seated next to her. She stuffed her rolling bag in the overhead bin and settled into her window seat. The flight crew yammered through the safety instructions as the plane taxied to the runway, and Naomi was asleep well before the plane reached cruising altitude.

The rumble of the engines and rush of the air passing over the wings provided great white noise, which always helped Naomi sleep soundly. But soon the urgency in her bladder was pulling her back to consciousness, due to the aborted trip to the ladies' room at the terminal. As she blinked her eyes open and tried to adjust to the muted light in the darkened cabin, she noticed that there was now a young woman sitting next to her.

"I love your piercing," the young woman said to Naomi, "is that topaz?"

"Excuse me?" Naomi responded in a hushed whisper, looking around at the sleeping passengers and flight attendants, the urgency of her bladder no longer her main concern.

"Your belly button ring silly," the brown-eyed woman responded, "you rarely see a woman your age with a pierced navel."

Naomi looked down at herself and covered her mouth with both hands to keep from screaming again, as she was sitting there stark naked, the only thing covering her body being the grey seatbelt fastened low and tight around her hips.

"I'm Shelly," the young woman said, extending her hand.

"Naomi," replied the perplexed naked passenger in the window seat, as she removed her hands from her mouth to great her seatmate.

"I was just out visiting U-Dub looking to go there for Grad school," Shelly continued, squeezing Naomi's hand warmly as spoke.

"I'm meeting an old classmate at our fortieth reunion at SU," replied Naomi, choosing to look into Shelly's pretty face, rather down at her own apparent nakedness. "She bringing her daughter too, who I'd guess is about your age."

"That's so cool," replied Shelly, finally releasing the older woman's hand. "I got my undergrad degree at SU."

Naomi smiled back with a 'that's wonderful dear but I've got bigger issues to deal with' smile, hoping the younger woman would either let her up to pee or be quiet so she could go back to sleep.

"Would you like me to shut off your vent?" asked the young woman, adding, "they look fairly uncomfortable."

"Pardon me dear?" asked Naomi pseudo-politely, a hint of aggravation behind her words.

"Your nipples, Naomi," Shelly clarified while placing her hand on Naomi's bare thigh, allowing her to lean over and screw closed the air vent above Naomi's head. "It was blowing on your nipples and they look extremely hard and uncomfortable." Shelly's left hand remained on Naomi's thigh, as her right hand moved down from the overhead vent and cupped Naomi's left breast, to accentuate her words.

Naomi closed her eyes in disbelief, then let out a low moan, as the younger woman's fingers traced circles around her areola and lightly pinched the distended nipple. She opened her eyes and turned toward Shelly with a combined look of confusion and pleading, and parted her lips to speak.

"Shhhhhh," Shelly hissed, placing her index finger across Naomi's full lips, "just lay back and enjoy it."

Shelly's right hand continued to knead and caress the tender flesh of Naomi's left breast, while her left hand moved up Naomi's thigh, toward the junction of her legs. Shelly leaned in and replaced her index finger with her lips, and began kissing the older woman, as her fingers pushed into the wet folds of Naomi's exposed vagina.

Exhausted, confused, and totally horny, Naomi decided to just go with the feeling, and she spread her legs wider, as Shelly's wet fingers started to circle her clit. Naomi was happy the young woman was kissing her, as her moans would have surely woken the entire cabin if they weren't muffled by Shelly's mouth.

Shelly pulled away from their kiss as she removed her fingers from Naomi's cunt. Naomi looked up at her confused as to why she stopped but understood as Shelly put the wet fingers of her left and into Naomi's mouth, and moved her right hand between her thighs, to continue the attack on Naomi's clit.

She licked and sucked her own juices off of Shelly's fingers, and rocked her hips on her seatmate's hand, feeling the wonderful waves of the orgasm welling up inside of her, ready to crash violently on the sands of the beach. Shelly's mouth clamped down on Naomi's right breast, and she proceeded to suck and lightly bite her aching nipple. Shelly's covered Naomi's mouth with her free hand to stifle her moans as she came all over the young girl's other hand.

Shelly continued her assault on the older woman's pussy through her mind-blowing orgasm and didn't pull away until Naomi clamped her legs together on the invading hand, thrashing back and forth in the faux-leather seat. The warm wave of post-orgasmic bliss washed over Naomi, and she snuggled against her seatmate as she fell back into a deep and rewarding sleep.

"Ma'am...MA'AM," the insistent tone of the tall brunette flight attendant shook Naomi out of her deep slumber. "we've landed at Hancock, you have to deplane now."

Naomi blinked several times, trying to get her eyes to adjust to the now fully lit and totally empty cabin. "Thank you," Naomi responded politely, as she pulled her left hand out of her bra to wipe the string of drool that was dripping from the corner of her mouth. "I guess I was sleeping pretty deeply," continued Naomi, still not back to full consciousness.

"Oh, you had the best sleep of any of us," replied the flight attendant with a smirk, her eyes darting down to Naomi's crotch.

Naomi looked down and her tired eyes focused on her unbuckled and unzipped jeans, with her right hand jammed deep down into her light blue panties. "OH MY GOD!" Naomi exclaimed, as she quickly pulled her hand out and zipped and buckled her pants. "I'm so very sorry, umm" she paused, reading the name tag on the flight attendant's navy blue blazer, "Shelly...I've never done anything like this before."

Lifting down the lone remaining bag from the overhead compartment, Shelly smiled at the blushing woman and said, "I guess I don't have to ask if you enjoyed your flight."

12