The Empty Nesters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled it into her mouth again, sucking on half of it while stroking the rest, her eyes still fastened on mine. I'd gotten hard just from hearing her fantasy, before she even got her mouth and incredible tongue back on it. I put both hands on either side of her head and gently fucked her face as she whimpered and moaned. She let it go again, 'way too soon...

"In my ass, Mike... that's what I really need now... I need your cock in my ass... I sure hope there's some lube around here... Candy's bound to have some, right?"

"In that drawer," I said, pointing to the nightstand.

She crawled over to it on her knees, getting the bottle and a lube tube out as I watched her graceful movements, her dark hair against her pale skin, her small breasts and pointed nipples, and her round, full ass. She filled the tube as I watched, then turned her ass toward me as she inserted it and pushed the plunger. Then she squeezed some of the bottle's contents onto my cock, stroking it to coat it as she looked in my eyes again.

"You gonna fuck me now, Daddy?" she said in a little-girl voice. "I promise I won't tell Mommy... It'll be our secret- just like you said... I'm all ready, Daddy... Come on... You know I like it the best in the back door..."

I got behind her as she knelt on the bed, ass in the air, her head turned to the right as it lay on the sheet. I picked up the bottle of lube and put some on my fingers, sliding one inside her slowly; her ass began to twist around on it.

"Oooohhhh... that's sooo nice... you're so nice, Daddy... that feels soooo good... more, Daddy, more... put another one in... Agh! No- don't stop... don't worry... keep going... it only stings a little... I just need more... deeper... please, Daddy... ohhhhhhhhh... I need it, Daddy, I need it... Don't make me wait... please..."

I had three fingers up to the second knuckle in her by then, and I thrust, rotated, and expanded them before slowly taking them out; I squeezed a few more drops of lube into her now open hole before putting the head of my cock into it.

"Ohhhhhh... do it, do it, do it, Daddy, dooo iiit..." she mumbled into the sheet. I held her waist and pulled her back as I thrust forward, and it slid several inches into her hot body. "Ohhhhhhh... don't stop, don't stop... it doesn't matter if it hurts at first... I just need it, I need it, I need it! Fuck me, Daddy, fuck meeeeee... ohhhhhh... ohhhhhh..." she whimpered.

I tried not to hurt her anyway, pulling her back slowly onto my cock and thrusting gently, feeling her open up inside until her full, soft cheeks touched my stomach. At the contact, she immediately pushed back, completely impaling herself on my shaft, squirming on it and groaning, a deep, visceral sound as different from her earlier pleas as it could have been...

"Ohhhhhunghhhhhh... ohhhhh... that's what I needed, Daddy... That big long cock in my little white ass... ohhhhhunghhhhhhh... thank you, Daddy... thank you for fucking your little girl's ass... she loves it soooo much... she needs it soooo much... ohhhunghhhhhh... fuck meeeeee..."

I kept her ass tight against me, pulling her back, my hands on her hipbones. She'd squirm and squeeze, and I'd flex my cock, making it rise and extend upwards just a little more.

"Ohhhhhhhunghhhhhh... Your cock is sooo long and it feels soo nasty, Daddy," she said half into the sheet. "Ohhhhhh... Ohhhhhhh, Daddy... You're up in that place... ohhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhunghhhhh... it's that nasty place- it makes me crave it when I feel it... it makes me crave it so bad, Daddy... it makes me a whore... and I don't care. Ohhhhhhhunghhhhh... I'll do anything... if you'll just keep doin' what you're doin' right now, Daddy... Ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhh...

"Keep fuckin' me 'way up in that nasty place, Daddy... ohhhhhhh... you've made me need it, Daddy... ohhhhhhhhh... you're makin' me need it again... and again... ohhhhhhunghhhhhhh... I neeed this feeling... ohhhhhhunghhhhhhh... What have you done to me, you fucking pervert!?! Ohhhhhhhhhh... It doesn't matter... I don't care... Just fuck my ass, Daddy, don't ever stop... don't ever stop... Slow... and deep... slow... and deep... slow... and deep... I neeeed it... ohhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhh... I neeeeeeeeed it..."

"You know what we oughta do, baby girl?" I asked, a couple of minutes later as I stroked in and out of her still upturned, squirming ass. "How 'bout if we get you on your back at the edge of the bed where I can get into you even deeper... and see your beautiful face, too..."

"Oooohyeahhh... ohhhhhhhh... whatever you want, Daddy... just fuck me... Oh..."

I pulled out of her and she rolled over and scooted her ass into place. Her auburn hair streamed out over the sheet as she pulled her knees back, spreading them. I put some more lube on my cock, then knelt down and kissed her cunt, sliding my tongue quickly in and out. She caressed my head until I stood up, putting my hands behind her knees and sinking my cock into her ass in one stroke as her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Ohhhhhhhh... Daddy, you're so naaasty... fuckin' your little girl in the ass like this... you want her to grow up to be a slut? Ohhhhhhhh... Too late... she already is one... she loves your cock in her ass, Daddy... She loves it... Ohhhhhh... Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me, Daddy, fuck meeeee... I love you, you sweet fuckin' Daddy... I'll do anything you want if you'll just keep that hard cock 'way up there in my ass... Ohhhhunghhhhh... Ohhhhh... my sweet Daddy... my sweet Daddy... fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme..."

*-*-*-*-*-*

12