The EMT Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should really be sitting for this," he explained, "but it is just a check. Your blood pressure last time was excellent, and I'm sure that you have done nothing since to worsen your general health" he explained, as he pumped up the cuff and listened for the renewed blood flow in the brachial artery. As the pressure decreased and full blood flow resumed, he nodded in a satisfied manner before noting the readings and removing the cuff and putting his kit away.

"Very good Suzanne. Are you still working out regularly?" he inquired.

"I try to, although it isn't always easy, what with looking after Emma and my new, erm," she hesitated for only a moment, "my new duties, so to speak."

"Hmmm. I understand the difficulty, and missing the odd session isn't going to be a problem for someone of your age and general fitness. However, you really should try to work out as regularly as possible. I'm sure that Graham would prefer that you make time to keep up your regimen and remain as fit and attractive as you are now."

Suzanne blushed at the complement, and then turned her head towards the doctor as he reached over and applied gentle pressure to turn her face towards him. He lifted her eyelids and examined her eyes, asking her to look up, look down, look left and right etc. Her eyes were as clear and bright as when she had been a bright attentive schoolgirl, with no signs of blearing or damaged blood vessels. Then it was a look into both ears with an otoscope, before removing the disposable speculum and using the same instrument to ticklishly examine her nasal cavities. Finally, he asked her to open her mouth, and used a wooden tongue depressor to hold down her tongue as she made various noises on demand whilst he looked carefully at the back of her throat.

Thus far, everything had been impersonal and professional, and Suzanne had started to feel relaxed and easy about the progress of her medical examination. It therefore came as a bit of a shock when the doctor, feeling down the sides of her throat for swollen glands, gripped the top of her gown in both hands, before lifting and pulling it down, guided it over her shoulders in one practiced movement, pulling the material down far enough to expose her breasts. Suzanne's arms were now trapped against the side of her body by the gown stretching across her and trapped beneath her back. It happened so quickly that it made her gasp audibly.

"Oh I'm sorry Suzanne," he said after hearing her gasp, "Did I catch you by surprise? I need to examine your chest and your gown was in the way."

Suzanne tried to relax again, but felt decidedly uncomfortable lying on her back, her arms all but tied against her body, and exposed from the waist up. She tried to indicate that she was ok, but her pulse had quickened and her colour had risen as the doctor commenced a careful visual and tactile examination of the skin and flesh of her breasts, pulling them this way and that, and watching the changing colour tones as her skin reacted to his non-too gentle touch. After carefully feeling and palpating the breasts and nipples (which reacted to his touch appropriately enough), he reached again for his stethoscope and listened to Suzanne's chest. The manipulation of her breasts had caused a reaction in Suzanne, which Doctor Packard was quick to point out.

"I normally ask for deep breathing for this bit Suzanne, but I see you are breathing rather deeply already. Just relax, we will be finished soon."

Again, Suzanne's colour rose at his statement about her obviously excited state, and she tried desperately to calm and slow her breathing and heaving chest, with little success. The more she tried to breathe slowly, the more out of breath she felt. After listening to her chest across several points, the doctor indicated with a push that she should roll onto her side, her back towards him, and then she felt his hands untying the laces at the back of her gown. Rolling her back over to face the ceiling, he reached across her and slipped the gown from under her, releasing her arms from the tight constraint, and pulling the gown down further and helping her slip it off of her arms to leave her totally naked down to her lower midriff.

Next he felt carefully around her stomach, midriff and lower torso, feeling for swellings and checking the general muscle tone of her flat brown tummy. As his hands explored further south, past her exposed belly-button, he slipped his fingers beneath the gown and continued probing and stroking down her lower abdomen to just above where her pubic hair would have started if she hadn't been shaved bare in that area. Just when she thought he was about to continue to her pubis itself, he withdrew his hands and stepped over to the sink to wash them again and dry them carefully under the jet air hand-dryer that stood alongside. Over the roar of the dryer, he looked over his shoulder at Suzanne and spoke to her.

"Everything seems fine so far Suzanne, but I now need to do a more intimate examination and take some samples, just like last time. Are you OK to continue?"

Suzanne nodded and watched him walk back to her before carefully folding up her gown from the bottom, gradually exposing her lower legs, knees, thighs and beyond, until the gown was a useless thin strip across her midriff and she was totally exposed to the young doctor. Placing a hand beneath each knee, he encouraged her to first raise and then part her legs, her feet firmly on the flat bed of the examination table, before he stood at the end of the table and started with a careful examination of the outside of her sex and groin area.

"Would you mind sliding down to the end of the couch Suzanne?" he asked quietly, and Suzanne obliged by shuffling down, crab-like, until her feet were partially hanging over the end of the table, her ass just inches away from the edge, and her vulva open and exposed between her parted legs. Once again, Doctor Packard's fingers explored her labia majora and then spread them to allow an examination of the labia minora or inner lips. Finally, he tweaked her clitoral hood and watched the involuntary erection of the clitoral glans as it exposed her hard little button from under its hood to his observant gaze.

"Very good Suzanne," he said reassuringly, although Suzanne had no idea why she felt reassured, or what was very good. Her mind was concentrating on anything other than the sensations she was feeling as he prodded and poked at her rapidly swelling and moistening sexual organs.

She heard him fumbling in the drawer at the end of the table, and caught, out of the corner of her eye, the glint of stainless steel as he removed a vaginal speculum from its antiseptic wrapping.

"This will only take a moment Suzanne," he apologised, before starting to insert the instrument, and then to use it to dilate her vagina to facilitate a visual examination of her cervix. This was quickly completed, and whilst everything appeared normal and healthy, the doctor took the opportunity to take a cervical smear for later analysis. When he had completed this part of her examination, he lifted each foot in turn and dropped her knee so that she was lying with her legs bent over the end of the table, her feet and lower limbs dangling unsupported. He asked her to sit up and she effortlessly raised her upper body in a move reminiscent of the countless sit-ups that she had worked so hard at in her gym sessions.

Sitting naked at the end of the couch, she watched as he rapped her just below the knee-cap and saw for herself her reflexive reaction as her foot shot forwards a couple of inches with each blow. Finally, he took a short sharp stick and asked her to close her eyes and indicate when she felt something. He then poked the sharp end of the stick gently into the flesh of her toes and soles, getting a response from Suzanne on each occasion. Finally he tapped her on the shoulder to indicate that she could open her eyes and she watched as he walked away from her and as he was washing his hands once more after disposing of his used instruments in another drawer hidden in the examination table. He spoke again.

"As I say, Suzanne, everything looks fine, and as long as the tests come back Ok, you won't hear anything more from me until your regular appointment in a month or two."

Suzanne nodded gratefully and reached down to cover herself with the gown as she closed her legs and shuffled back up the examination table again. Doctor Packard returned to her side and placed his hand over hers.

"I understand that there has been no anal activity since I last saw you, is that correct?"

Suzanne was shocked to realise the extent of the young doctor's knowledge of her situation, and realised that Graham must have informed him of his ban on anyone using her anally. She further realised with a blush that the doctor must know that Graham hadn't yet taken up his privileged option to use her that way.

"That is correct," she admitted, rather shamefacedly, "There has been no such activity since I last saw you."

"Good," pronounced the doctor, "then no anal examination should be necessary. I'll just take some blood and urine samples, and you can get dressed ready for part two of the examination."

Suzanne didn't quite know whether to be relieved or not that she had come through the physical part of her examination without actually embarrassing herself, although she felt decidedly moist from the attention she had received. Blood was quickly taken from her arm, and then Suzanne was shown into an adjoining bathroom, her gown having been quickly retied to partially cover her modesty. There she took the opportunity to wipe herself dry and then struggled to pass water to provide the necessary sample, but eventually managed a sufficient dribble into the bottle, which Doctor Packard labelled as Suzanne dressed again behind the screen.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ian entered John's office to find his friend and colleague speaking on the telephone. John smiled and waved at him to take a seat, and Ian could do nothing except comply as he listened to John close down a business conversation with whoever was on the other end of the line. Finally, John put down the receiver and looked over towards Ian who had waited patiently.

"Welcome back Ian, I hear that you had a good trip, and that Graham was very pleased with your, and Suzanne's, contributions."

Ian smiled his thanks and agreement, but before he could speak, John continued.

"No doubt you have seen Graham's e-mail," he looked for confirmation from Ian before continuing. "Graham blind copied me, so I have seen what he said to you. It didn't say very much did it?"

Again, Ian wordlessly nodded his agreement, and again was interrupted before he could say anything.

"Graham spoke in terms of the highest praise when he called me in the early hours of this morning. He really was impressed with how things had gone. When we have more time, I hope you will tell me all about it."

This time Ian was able to get a word in edgeways.

"Of course John, it was a very interesting trip, but I really need to know about this next assignment of Suzanne's. From Graham's implied message, it sounds both urgent and important."

Now it was John's turn to nod his agreement. "Yes, it is urgent, in the sense of timing that is, but I really couldn't comment on how important it might be. I'll put it to you as quickly and simply as I can, OK?"

"Yes, yes. Go on. What is it all about?"

"OK!" continued John, "You obviously remember Suzanne's memorable evening with Tim Truman when she went down to London with Karl a few weeks ago?"

Ian remembered well Suzanne's first assignment under contract with Graham, where she had seduced one of their clients who had been threatening to use a Korean competitor supplier to equip his new factory being established in the Middle East. He wondered at the relevance of this little piece of history. He nodded for John to continue.

"Well Tim, God bless him, has decided in his wisdom that he wants to call a bidders' conference out in Dubai, to be attended by representatives of each of the competing suppliers; that means good old Ruler Electronics and WHS head-to-head yet again!"

Ian knew WHS well. WoongHongSa were a major player in the Asian markets, manufacturing and selling in Asia a range of competing products to those sold by Ruler in Europe and the Americas. The product lines of the two companies were so similar that many at Ruler believed that their own world-beating designs had been reverse-engineered and copied by WHS. Thus far, they competed against each other only rarely, each being the pre-eminent supplier in their own market regions. However, clients like Tim Truman who were investing in the Middle East, a growing market that lay slap-bang in between the traditional geographies of Ruler and WHS, were forcing the two companies to compete with each other on an increasingly regular basis.

"But what has that got to do with Suzanne?" asked Ian, who knew that Ruler's mid-east agents had been handling the local opportunity with Tim Truman's factory as it approached conclusion of the build, and commencement of the tooling and fit-out.

"Suzanne was introduced to Tim as working on the account, and with a particular interest in his new factory," John replied. "He absolutely insists that Suzanne attend the bidder's conference as part of the Ruler team. He won't take no for an answer, and I have to say that if I were in his position, having enjoyed the attentions of Suzanne as my account manager on one occasion, I would do the same thing, and insist on her involvement and professional attention at all subsequent opportunities!"

John smiled awkwardly at Ian, not entirely sure how this comment would be received, and after a moment's hesitation from Ian, he smiled too, but his smile quickly faded.

"But it's all very well bluffing someone like Tim Truman for an hour over dinner one evening in London," he began, "It's a different thing entirely to expose her to our biggest competitor for a day or two whilst bidding for a multi-million pound deal. She just isn't equipped for it."

John shook his head at his friend. "I'd say Suzanne is equipped for almost anything from what I have seen." He couldn't keep the smile off his face this time. "Besides, she will be supported throughout by our local agents, and I've been trying to make arrangements all morning for Steve to be able to go with her, to hold her hand so to speak."

Steve Cross was one of the Edinburgh-based Sales team who had previously worked for Ken Reid, the recently retired VP of Sales, and whose position on the EMT had been taken by Ian himself. Whilst Ian had replaced Ken on the EMT, he hadn't replaced him as head of sales, and there had been some concern that this important position remained vacant. The Sales team themselves had been somewhat resentful at the promotion of an Engineer (Ian) and an Accountant (John) to the EMT when there was a clear need for a sales voice at the top table.

Ian knew Steve as your typical sales executive, focussed and tenacious, glad-handing and gregarious when he wanted to be, not to be trusted as far as he could be thrown, and with a reputation as something of a ladies man. In short, Steve was everything that Ian was not, and Ian found him somewhat aggressive and arrogant, easily forgetting the fact that these were often essential attributes for those who select the hard-hitting field of sales for their careers.

"Does it have to be Steve?" he asked rather weakly, and John could immediately see what lay behind the question. John thought for a moment, trying to imagine how he would feel in Ian's position, about to send his wife off for a two-day business trip with Steve Cross. The thought made him shudder.

"Sorry Ian, but Steve is the best guy for the job. He knows all about Tim Tucker's midlands factory installation, having been involved in getting the lead and running the bid. He has history with Tim's Middle Eastern venture, having helped spec out the proposed solution, and he knows our agents in Dubai really well. There isn't anyone else we can send, and by your own admission, Suzanne can't handle this alone." He couldn't resist one more double-entendre. "We can't send Suzanne naked into the lion's den. She needs some support, and Steve is the guy to help."

Ian reluctantly had to agree to the sensibility of the suggestion.

"OK!" he conceded, "but you haven't told me when this is all going to happen. When is this so-called bidder's conference? How much time have we got to get Suzanne ready and up-to-speed?"

"Tomorrow! She's booked on the 16:30 flight tonight to Manchester," John checked a notepad on his desk, "and then picking up the 21:00 Emirates flight direct, gets her in to Dubai International at 07:05 in time to check-in to the Jumeirah Emirates Tower to take a nap and get freshened up before meeting Tim and his crew at their factory at 13:00 for the first session."

Ian took this all in and was staggered at the suddenness of it all.

"But we're just back from California. She'll be knackered."

"Sorry Ian, bosses orders. He gave me the headlines last night and I've spent all morning so far making the arrangements. I've tried to make it as comfortable as possible for her. She's in club on the Emirates flight, and she has an early check-in when she gets to the hotel, so she can get a few hours rest. Tim wants a factory tour tomorrow afternoon, followed by a dinner with both delegations. Then the next morning will be the conference proper where he expects firm and final offers. Steve and the agents are likely to be up most of tomorrow night working on our proposal. At least Suzanne can get some rest then, but she'll have to present the final proposal to Tim in the morning, so it's likely to be an early start on the second day."

Once again, Ian was horrified at the programme that was being put together for his wife, and not least because he could do nothing to help or to protect her from the demands that would be placed on her, not to mention any ideas dirty old Tim might have for calling on her extramural activities. He wondered how she would take the news, and as he was considering that thought, John continued.

"Graham has suggested that you work at home for the duration, and I suggest that you head there now so that you can brief Suzanne as soon as she gets back from her appointment. She'll need to pack, and I'll send the car to take her to the airport at about 2:30. May is even now typing up her itinerary, which I'll have sent to your e-mail addresses. The tickets and other paperwork will come with the car. Is that all OK?"

May was Ian and John's shared PA, and Ian knew that everything would be in order if she had anything to do with it. In a bit of a daze, and he felt sure with a hundred unasked questions, he nodded to John, and headed back to his own office to pick up his things and head towards home.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Suzanne had re-dressed and was sitting demurely in front of Doctor Packard, ready and waiting to answer his questions as he typed up a few notes onto the computer on his desk. When he had finished, he turned to her and spoke in his practiced, quiet and reassuring bedside-manner best.

"OK Suzanne, we are nearly done. I have a couple of questions to ask you, but before I do so, is there anything that you think I should be aware of, is there anything worrying you, any questions that you would like to ask me?"

Suzanne thought for a moment. Other than a little jet-lag, she was feeling fine, with no obvious ill-effects from her rapidly changing life-style. She had no symptoms of any lurking medical condition, and was happy and relaxed in general. In order to say something, she asked, "Did all of the tests come back OK after my last check-up?"