The Enchantress Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers moved more deftly, squeezing, teasing, pushing him to the edge of ecstasy. He leaned into the bars, his face contorted with the struggle of maintaining his composure and delivering his report.

"They took a deliberate route past your cell on their way back, just for another glimpse," he panted, "It's clear they're ensnared by your allure."

She smirked, satisfaction evident in her eyes. "And the other guards? The ones on duty during the inspection?"

"They were just as affected," Talon moaned, her touch making it increasingly difficult to form coherent thoughts. "Some tried to hide their reactions, while others... others were more transparent in their desire."

Her grip tightened, and her pace quickened. "What about our allies? Any updates from them?"

"One of them managed to eavesdrop on the Commander's conversation with his lieutenants," he said, his voice quivering. "There are whispers, speculations about who you are and how you ended up here. The Commander is definitely intrigued, possibly obsessed."

She leaned closer, her lips a mere breath away from his ear. "And you? Are you obsessed too?" she teased.

Talon couldn't respond, the waves of pleasure crashing over him, threatening to drown him. She intensified her strokes, pushing him closer to the precipice.

"Finish your report," she commanded, her voice laced with both demand and seduction.

He gulped, the warmth building in his core. "Our allies are being cautious, ensuring they don't draw attention. They're gathering intel, waiting for the right time to act."

She smiled, the predatory glint in her eyes even more pronounced. "Good," she purred, her voice dripping with satisfaction. "Now, finish for me."

Unable to resist her command, Talon let out a strangled cry, his body tensing as the waves of ecstasy overtook him. He clung to the bars for support as he released, her touch expertly drawing every last drop from him.

She pulled her hand back, wiping it on the hem of her torn dress, the satisfaction evident on her face. "Well done, my faithful servant. You've served your Mistress well."

As Talon caught his breath, he bowed his head in deference, overwhelmed by the intensity of the experience. She had once again proven her dominion over him, a power he willingly surrendered to, time and time again.

-----

The prison's sombre ambience was broken by the muffled sounds of footsteps echoing through the narrow corridor. Talon, on his way back to his post, stopped short when he saw a small group of the inspection team's elite guards making their way back to her cell. Panic flooded his veins, but he quelled it instantly, schooling his features into an expression of detached indifference.

What were they doing back here? The inspection was over. And why were they heading to her cell? All sorts of scenarios played in his mind, but he knew he needed to act swiftly. Darting towards a shadowed alcove, he tried to catch her eye, to signal a warning. But she was taken aback by their sudden presence, her blue eyes widening in surprise.

The lead guard, a gruff man with a scar running down one cheek, motioned for the others to wait outside as he and two others entered her confined space. "Thought you could pull the wool over our eyes, did you?" he growled, trying to assert dominance in the small space.

She looked up at him, feigning innocence, her tattered clothing revealing just enough skin to be tantalizing. "I have no idea what you mean, sir," she replied softly, her voice trembling slightly.

The other two guards shifted uncomfortably, their gazes riveted to her exposed skin. Their attempts at portraying stern enforcers were failing miserably as the noticeable bulges in their armour betrayed their true intentions.

"You've caused quite the commotion amongst the ranks," the lead guard sneered, stepping closer to her, trying to use his size to intimidate her. "Do you find pleasure in leading men astray with your wiles?"

She played along, her eyes downcast. "I'm merely trying to survive in this forsaken place. I don't mean any harm."

One of the guards, younger and less experienced, cleared his throat. "We... uh, we've been sent to interrogate you. To ensure you're not a threat."

Her eyes flicked up, meeting his, seeing the lust and desperation hidden behind his words. "I assure you, I'm no threat to anyone," she replied, letting her fingers brush against her exposed collarbone in an unintentional yet enticing gesture.

The third guard, a silent behemoth of a man, shifted, his armor creaking under the strain of his evident arousal. The room was thick with tension, a palpable force that pressed on everyone within.

The leader, trying to maintain a facade of control, continued his attempt at intimidation. "We've heard rumors, tales of how you... ensnare men. It's our duty to ensure the safety of this facility."

She leaned back against the cold stone wall, seemingly vulnerable, but there was a fire in her eyes. "You're more than welcome to search me if that will ease your concerns," she whispered, her voice filled with a seductive challenge.

The younger guard gulped audibly, his eyes darting between his superior and her. "Perhaps... perhaps a thorough interrogation is in order," he suggested hesitantly, his voice betraying his true desires.

The room's atmosphere grew even more charged. The guards, handpicked for their discipline and loyalty, were finding it impossible to resist her allure. It was a dangerous game she was playing, but she knew the stakes and was ready to risk it all.

The leader, struggling to maintain some semblance of control, stepped closer, his armored hand reaching out to touch her face. "Be careful, woman. You may have bewitched some, but I'm not so easily swayed."

She smiled up at him, her lips parting slightly. "Are you sure about that?" she murmured, her gaze dropping to the unmistakable bulge pressing against his armour.

The prison's dark walls bore silent witness to the unfolding drama, as the balance of power shifted, and the predator became the prey.

The cramped confines of the cell made the atmosphere even more intense. The dim, flickering torchlight cast eerie shadows upon the walls, making the air seem even heavier with tension. She sat on the edge of her cot, her torn clothes barely maintaining any semblance of modesty, while the three guards loomed over her, their hard eyes watching her every move.

"Answer the question," the lead guard demanded, his voice strained with suppressed desire. He tried to keep his focus on the task at hand, but every so often, his gaze would drift down to the curve of her collarbone or the bare hint of her cleavage.

She tilted her head, looking up at him through long, dark lashes. "I've already told you. I'm just trying to survive. Why would I try to cause any trouble?"

Her words were soft, almost pleading, but there was an underlying strength to them. She subtly shifted her position, letting her leg brush against the younger guard's armoured shin. He stifled a gasp, his eyes widening, and his lips parting slightly.

The third guard, silent till now, let out an involuntary groan as she stretched languidly, drawing attention to the length of her slender body. His gaze was riveted to the exposed skin of her thigh, where her tattered clothes had ridden up.

The lead guard took a deep breath, trying to clear his head. "There have been rumours, talk of strange happenings around this wing," he growled, trying to refocus the interrogation. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?"

She feigned confusion, her eyes wide and innocent. "Strange happenings? I'm not sure what you're referring to." As she spoke, her fingers lightly traced circles on her bare thigh, drawing the attention of all three guards.

The younger one swallowed hard, his Adam's apple bobbing visibly. "Witnesses have spoken about... noises. Sounds of pleasure emanating from your cell. Can you explain that?"

She looked down, feigning embarrassment. "Perhaps... it's just my dreams?" she suggested, her voice trembling. She allowed her fingers to drift higher up her thigh, and the guards' breaths collectively hitched.

The lead guard seemed to snap, grabbing her chin and forcing her to meet his gaze. "Don't play games with us. We know you're hiding something."

She met his stare unflinchingly. "I promise you, I'm not hiding anything." As she said this, her other hand reached out to lightly brush against the bulging armour of the silent guard. He jerked back as if burned, his face flushed.

Her movements were calculated, designed to ensnare and provoke. Every tilt of her head, every flutter of her eyelashes, was weaponized seduction.

And it was working.

Each of the guards was fighting a battle within themselves. Their training and loyalty to their duty were pitted against the overwhelming desire she was inciting within them. Their armoured fronts hid the raging arousal, but she could see the telltale signs - the erratic breathing, the clenched fists, and, most telling of all, the pronounced bulges that even the strongest armour couldn't conceal.

"You think you can just toy with us?" The lead guard spat, his facade cracking as his true intentions became clear. The younger guard, looking almost pained, stepped closer, his hand reaching out to touch her.

The interrogation had devolved into a heady mix of power play and raw desire. She was cornered but in control, using her wits and allure to turn the tables on her interrogators. And as the moments passed, it became clear to all involved that the line between captor and captive was blurring rapidly.

The flickering torchlight bathed the small cell in an ambient golden hue, adding an ethereal glow to her pale skin. Shadows danced on the walls, their movements mirroring the rising tension in the room. She remained seated, her posture a picture of vulnerability, but her eyes betrayed an understanding of the palpable desire she had kindled within the guards.

The lead guard tried to hold onto his authority, his voice shaking slightly, "Let's get back to the matter at hand. What exactly do you know about the disturbances in this wing?"

She allowed her gaze to drift from one guard to another, lingering just a touch too long. "I've already told you. I hear things, like everyone else does. But I'm locked in here. Alone." She emphasized the last word, letting her voice drop to a sultry whisper, forcing them to lean in closer.

The younger guard, his cheeks flushed, cleared his throat. "Perhaps the rumors are about you. Perhaps it's not just dreams that cause those... noises." His gaze flitted down to her legs and then hastily back up.

She leaned forward slightly, her lips curving into a mischievous smile, "Are you curious about what I dream of?" Her voice was honeyed, dripping with implications.

The silent third guard, who had been desperately trying to avert his gaze, finally locked eyes with her. His pupils dilated, almost entranced, and he seemed to momentarily forget the reason he was there. His fingers twitched, itching to touch, to confirm if her skin was as soft as it looked.

Their disciplined façade was crumbling rapidly. Each question was a thinly veiled excuse to spend more time in her presence, to drink in her beauty, to allow themselves to get lost in the depths of her eyes.

Seeing her advantage, she subtly shifted, causing a torn piece of her clothing to reveal even more skin. The sudden movement drew their attention, like moths to a flame. She feigned obliviousness to her exposure, but the arch of her brow and the glint in her eyes betrayed her true intentions.

The air was thick with suppressed desire. The guards' chests heaved with shallow breaths, their jaws clenched as they tried to maintain their roles. They were elite, handpicked for their resilience and strength, but against her, their defenses seemed fragile.

The lead guard swallowed hard, his voice rough, "We need answers. You're playing games with us."

She tilted her head, an innocent look in her eyes. "I've given you all the answers I have. Maybe you're just not asking the right questions." Her fingers played with a strand of her hair, twirling it teasingly.

The younger guard shifted his weight from one foot to the other, his armour creaking slightly under the movement. It was evident that he was struggling to contain his arousal. "What if we searched your cell? Would we find anything... incriminating?"

She smirked, "Are you looking for an excuse to come closer? To touch?" Her audacity caught them off guard. It wasn't the response they were expecting, and it threw them off balance.

The silent guard seemed to have reached his limit. With a guttural growl, he lunged forward, his hand reaching out to grab her arm. She didn't flinch, meeting his fierce gaze with a defiant one of her own.

But instead of roughness, his touch was almost gentle, his fingers trembling. The façade of intimidation shattered. He was as ensnared by her allure as the others. His other hand hesitated in mid-air, conflicted between duty and desire.

The cell echoed with the sounds of laboured breathing. The line between captor and captive had all but vanished. She had turned the tables, and in the claustrophobic confines of the prison cell, the men were now prisoners of their own desires.

The atmosphere in the dimly lit cell was thick with tension. The moment the silent guard's fingers brushed her arm, it sent ripples through the confined space, as though the air itself reacted to the electric charge between them.

She looked directly into his eyes, her own eyes twinkling with mischief. Her posture was one of submission, but the subtle tilt of her chin conveyed defiance, daring him to go further. He took a deep breath, the scent of her perfume making his head spin. Slowly, he let his hand travel up her arm, marvelling at the softness of her skin.

The lead guard and the younger one exchanged glances, their professional façade eroding with each passing second. The lead guard, trying to assert some form of dominance, cleared his throat. "We should conduct a thorough search," he said, though his voice lacked the sternness from earlier.

Taking off their gloves, the guards approached her. The cold, metallic surface of their armour contrasted sharply with the warmth of her skin as they began their "inspection." They moved with a feigned sense of purpose, but their hands lingered unnecessarily long on her. The sensation of her skin beneath their fingers was intoxicating, and they couldn't resist the urge to explore further.

The younger guard hesitated as his fingers brushed against the curve of her waist, a visible shudder coursing through his body. She caught his gaze and held it, a small smile playing on her lips, knowing full well the effect she was having on him. "Is this necessary?" she whispered, the hint of laughter in her voice.

The silent guard, meanwhile, was losing the battle with himself. His fingers danced along her collarbone, down her exposed chest, lingering there. Each touch was light, almost reverent, but the barely suppressed desire was palpable.

Outside the cell, muffled conversations and the clinking of armour were audible, a stark reminder that the cell was not entirely isolated. But within its confines, a world of its own had formed -- one driven by desire, need, and the intoxicating allure of the forbidden.

She could feel their restraint breaking, their desires becoming more evident. Their breathing grew heavier, the bulges in their armor growing more pronounced. The lead guard's voice trembled as he ordered, "Check her legs." His eyes, however, betrayed the real reason behind the command.

As the younger guard bent to comply, she deliberately shifted, causing him to lose his balance and fall into her. The intimate proximity, the feel of her against him, was too much. He groaned, his body betraying him as he erupted inside his armour, the wet warmth spreading down his thighs. He tried to hide his embarrassment, but the stain spreading across the front of his armour was undeniable.

The silent guard, seeing this, was pushed to the brink. His hands, which had been exploring the curves of her body, clenched into fists, trying to hold back. But the combination of her scent, the sensation of her skin, and the sounds of her soft moans was overwhelming. With a grunt, he too succumbed, his seed spilling inside his armor, joining the younger guard in his humiliation.

She leaned back, a satisfied smile on her lips, fully aware of the power she held over them. The lead guard, his eyes dark with lust, took a step closer, his intentions clear. But a sudden noise outside the cell interrupted him. Startled, he quickly straightened up, trying to regain his composure, but the evidence of his arousal was evident for all to see.

Their professionalism had been shattered, and their desires laid bare. And she, in the center of it all, revelled in the chaos she had caused. The balance of power had shifted, and she was firmly in control.

The atmosphere in the cell was dense, a tangible mix of fear, arousal, and dominance. Each movement, each glance was imbued with a meaning that could tilt the balance of power one way or the other.

The young guard, already compromised by his uncontrollable response to her touch, had been pushed to the back. But the lead guard, a stocky man with a stern face marked by years of duty, tried to maintain some semblance of control. However, every inch of him from his heavy breathing to the discernible bulge in his armor spoke volumes of his inner turmoil.

She, sensing the growing tide of desire within the lead guard, decided to take the game up a notch. With a feigned stumble, she "lost her balance." Time seemed to slow as she began to fall, her already scanty attire snagging on the sharp edges of the guards' armor. By the time she crashed into the lead guard, the fabric had given way, leaving her almost bare against his armored chest.

The sudden contact with her softness made the lead guard's knees weak. His hands instinctively shot out to catch her, gripping her by the waist. But in his haste and overpowering arousal, his hands landed on the soft curves of her exposed breasts. The sensation, the warmth, the softness, and the stark contrast to the cold, hard armour he was so used to, was overwhelming.

She could feel the rapid beat of his heart beneath the layers of metal and leather. Looking up at him, her eyes twinkled with a mix of mischief and defiance. The intensity of the moment, coupled with the sensation of her body pressed against his, was too much for the lead guard. With a muffled groan, he surrendered to his body's urgent demand, the warmth of his release spreading within the confines of his armour.

The cell door creaked open, and more guards, attracted by the noises within, began to pour in. Their eyes went wide as they took in the scene: the lead guard, flushed and panting, with the nearly-naked woman cradled against his chest, her clothes in tatters. The atmosphere in the cell thickened further, becoming almost stifling as a mix of shock, envy, and lust painted the newcomers' faces.

She played her part perfectly. Pushing away from the lead guard, her hands moved to cover herself, but the gesture only served to accentuate her vulnerability, making her even more desirable. The murmurs of the guards grew louder, their conversations tinged with both awe and lust.

"What's going on here?" one of the newly arrived guards demanded, his eyes darting between the dishevelled lead guard and her. But even he couldn't keep his eyes from lingering on her exposed form, his body's reaction evident despite his attempt to hide it.

The lead guard, trying to regain some semblance of his authority, cleared his throat, "We were just conducting an... inspection." The feeble excuse did nothing to lessen the tension.

1...34567...9