The End of She-Devil

Story Info
TG fiction plagiarist She-Devil's final fate is revealed.
5.3k words
3.93
43.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: My first story published here, "The Legacy of She-Devil", was an homage to an author I later found out was a fraud. She-Devil had taken the works of several talented authors and packaged them as their own creations, posting them to newsgroups during the first years of the mass adoption of the internet. This is my creative response to finding that out, with respect to the true creators whose works I enjoyed.

I can be contacted via the CONTACT tab on my profile if you're so motivated.

---

"Who do you think you are?"

Steve was surfing the web, checking out a few BBSs and newsgroups on his brand-new computer. Rocking a Pentium with 8MB of RAM and a 400MB hard drive, his PC had all the latest bells and whistles. As his 33.6 kbits/s modem blazed over his phone landline, a new PowWow chat had popped up on Steve's screen. The unknown chatter didn't have a visible name, or none that Steve could read, as they had somehow altered it to just be a string of hash symbols. Steve stared at the screen for a bit, and then his attention was pulled to his tube TV as Dick Clark counted down the New Year's Eve ball drop live in Times Square. In a few seconds, the cheers sounded in the apartments around him as it was official; 1993 was over and 1994 had begun.

"Well?"

Steve's attention was pulled back to the computer as a new message from the unknown chatter had appeared. He scratched his balding head and adjusted his stained undershirt over his substantial belly, then he typed a response.

"I'll ask you the same question, asshole," he quickly entered with practiced ease at typing.

"I'm one of the people whose works you've been stealing, posting online, and calling your own," the unknown chatter shot back. "You go by She-Devil, correct? What do you have to say for yourself?"

Steve rubbed his chin and nervously glanced around his messy apartment. How in the world did this asshole know about that? He had over the last few months been transcribing intriguing TG transformation stories he enjoyed, then posting them under the name She-Devil. It wasn't like he was bragging to his friends about his little bit of fun, as he didn't have many real-life friends to brag to. It must have been someone on a BBS he frequented that had given him away to this guy, it might even be someone from one just pulling a prank on him. Well, he wasn't in the mood to take shit from anyone.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know how you got this PowWow address, but fuck off and leave me the fuck alone!" he virtually bellowed, hoping to make the nuisance go away.

"Such language!" the chatter replied. "These are the upload logs of the stolen stories you posted from this address through the penet.fi anonymizer to alt.sex.stories. All those stories taken without permission, the original authors' names removed, and your name added instead, She-Devil."

At that, Steve hesitated and saw that a file had been attached to the chat. He opened it and skimmed a very thorough text record of his misdeeds. Whoever the unknown chatter was, they'd sure done their homework.

"Alright, you got me, I'm She-Devil. Now, why don't you go ahead and go fuck yourself," Steve retorted, his embarrassment mixing with his anger as he typed.

"You sure like that word, 'Fuck.' I'm going to remember that," the chatter chastised. "No, I think I'll again ask you again why you would take someone else's work and represent it as your own? You must be a fan of mine, as I write those stories for very small publications that you must go out and seek to buy. If you're part of the community, why would you treat it so poorly?"

"Don't get your titties in a twist. I just put your stuff on the web for fun." Steve wasn't in the mood to be given a sermon from some porn writer. "It's not like I'm hurting anyone, all I'm doing is giving them pleasure, so go ahead and blow me!"

"Oh, you are a vulgar one, aren't you? Titties, blowing, fuck. Is that how creative and original you are? It's no wonder you just steal from others and use their hard work to make yourself look good," the unknown chatter mocked Steve and continued their argument. "You say you're doing this to give others pleasure, which is oh so admirable of you, but it's not your pleasure to give. If you are doing this to spread the works, why not leave the names of the original authors in place? No, this is about you stealing credit for contributions not your own. You don't contribute much of your own to the world, do you?"

"Fuck you, bitch!" Steve thundered through his keyboard. "You don't know me, no one reads your silly stories, and no one cares if I post them!"

"Enough. You are truly a loathsome thing," the chatter abruptly cut Steve off. "I have decided to stop your thievery once and for all, as you have nothing to really contribute to anyone, nothing to give them real pleasure. Let's change that, shall we?"

"Fuck you, pussy! What can you do to stop me?" Now Steve was really rolling, his anger fueling the pounding of the keys as he continued his tirade. "You're just a little fucking cunt who can't stop anyone!"

"Bitch? Silly? Pussy? A little fucking cunt who can't stop anyone? Oh, I'm definitely using those gems," the unknown chatter cryptically replied. "So, She-Devil, have you ever heard of technomancy?"

With that weird question, Steve angrily closed PowWow and went back to scanning web articles. Fuck that guy, he had wasted enough time on them. But when a new PowWow chat appeared and forcibly closed down his search program, Steve stopped and sputtered, "The fuck? I closed the chat."

The PowWow chatter continued as if they were never cut off, "It's a form of magic dealing with the manipulation of technology. Its use is--"

The screen flickered off as Steve shut down the computer's power. "Annnnnnnd goodbye, shithead!" he delightedly mocked as he sat back, thinking about how angry that abrupt end must have made that asshole. For Steve, a great thing about being online is he could get out of any unpleasant conversation just by turning it all off. He stretched and contemplated seeing if that chop suey in the fridge from a few days ago had gone bad. Then his gaze wandered, and he reached over to a few of the magazines beside the computer. A busty slut from the cover of a titty mag smiled sexily, offering her big fake tits to him as he adjusted his shorts. Maybe he would take care of his other appetites right now instead. That's when his computer started up again, completely on its own without him touching anything.

"The hell?" Steve gaped as the screen lit up, showing that the PowWow chat had reopened up again. He leaned forward and peered at the text in disbelief. "What the hell is going on? How's he doing this?" he muttered to himself.

"I'm one of Technomancy's few secret practitioners nowadays," the chat message seemed to answer him. There was a static crackle as his computer began to make odd noises deep within itself. Soon he was hearing a strange electronic voice narrating aloud the PowWow chat as the words appeared on the screen at the same time. "As you might imagine, the spread of online networks is opening up all sorts of possibilities for us."

Steve pulled his hands away from the table. "How... How am I getting audio? I don't have any speakers! What the fuck's going on?"

"I can hear you whining, She-Devil. I am far from finished with you," the chilling electronic voice of the unknown chatter intoned from within Steve's computer. "Since you're such a big fan, you must love the parts in my stories where the man gets turned into a woman against his will. I usually write that the change happens with surgery or drugs, but the truth is technomancy is so much quicker, with much better results as well."

From the back of his monitor, another sizzling sounded, and Steve was slow to react as dozens of blue glowing wires snaked around from its hidden depths, weaving themselves together until they were quickly the thickness of sturdy ropes. These bindings suddenly shot forward and started entangling Steve with ferocious strength.

"Ahh, no! What the fuck! No! Mmmmphhhff!" Steve was cut off as the strands thoroughly wrapped around him, his voice stifled as coppery-tasting glowing ropes gagged him quiet. Steve couldn't move. The glowing straps might as well have been made of iron, holding him fast as he grew more terrified.

"Now, no more shouting out or trying to get away. Let's see, what to do, what to do?" the artificial voice intoned as Steve began to hyperventilate. "Oh, I know, let the punishment fit the crime! It's such a classic for a good reason. Let's have you be the star of your own TG transformation story, where the foolish man gets turned into a sexy woman against his will. Your creative language will be the inspiration for what you become!"

Steve's eyes bulged in horror. Nothing that had happened to him so far was credibly believable in any way, but could the unknown chatter actually physically change him?

"The problem with any magic, including technomancy, is that it can't really make something out of nothing. But it's great at taking something and making it into something similar," the chatter electrically explained. "Let's get those clothes off of you first, so I can see what I've got to work with."

Electric lightning shot up the cables to Steve, as a sharp acrid scent and a warm numbness filled his senses. He quickly became aware of a chill, and his gaze turned down to see he was now completely naked. His clothes were gone and it could only be magic! Real magic! "Mmmmnnngg!" Steve groaned in panic and despair.

The warped voice of the chatter continued, "Since you've been so extremely vulgar, the change must be extremely vulgar." Several new cables snaked out of the back of his computer box, each with a single glass orb the size of a marble at the end. These flicked and floated around him, giving him the impression that he was being thoroughly and completely scrutinized by critical eyes. "OK, I can now see you're fat, tall, and old. Much too fat, tall, and old to be a 'little, fucking cunt.' It's a good thing there is so much of you, I should have plenty of material to work with. Let's get you to a place I can really start to create!"

The small room hummed as energy flowed from the computer and pulsed down the wires to Steve's helplessly bound body. Then there was pain, pain like every part of him was being shocked, bitten, and torn off simultaneously. He briefly lost consciousness as the assault overwhelmed him, but new pain brought him back as he suddenly felt the energy withdraw and he came back into his full senses, tears streaming down his cheeks as he shook from sobbing.

"Yes, having your bones and organs crushed down to make you a slim 5 feet tall is quite painful, but now you start to look so much more the role of a little cunt who's always fucking. But shaving off a few decades of age must have at least been pleasant," the virtual voice crooned softly. Steve looked over what he could see of himself and found it young and delicate. None of his old pains or hurts were there anymore, his body felt strong and young despite his ebbing agony. "Let's get rid of all your skin blemishes and body hair as well. You're going to have such soft, smooth, touchable skin!"

"Mmmmmnmm..." Steve moaned as an erotic feeling of a thousand soft kisses covered his skin. Wherever the phantom lips touched, any blemish or hair was removed. As he began to savor the pleasure, it was ended too quickly, though it did leave his skin perfect and pristine.

"See, not all change is painful," the unknown chatter comforted slyly. "For the real inspired changes, shall I start at the top or the bottom? Oh, let's be adventurous and do both at the same time, meeting in the middle!" Steve's brief good feelings were replaced again by an icy panic. "First your face. Let's give you a very sexy face, one that's made for 'blowing'. Staying with the little theme, let's give you a delicate, heart-shaped face, with a fine chin and jaw, adorable little ears and nose, but big empty blue eyes and bigger lashes and even bigger lips." As the voice intoned its list, Steve began to see the blue glowing bands holding him pulse with lightning, almost as if they were charging up with arcane power. "Oh, and big platinum blond hair down your back. All blown out and teased to look as fuckable as possible. You're going to be both cute and overwhelmingly sexy."

"Hnnnnggggmmmbbm!" The held power in the blue wires was released and it slammed into Steve's bound body. He could feel the flesh of his face flow and re-knit itself as the changes coursed over his head. When the sensations stopped, he blinked back tears rapidly, feeling his new heavy lashes flutter. He could see the light blond hair surrounding his face and felt it flow down his back. He silently pleaded for no more. He wanted no more!

"And now your feet. Let's give you pretty little feet and teeny toes, all so delicately arched so your sky-high heels will be a pleasure to walk in," the artificial audio intoned. "Feet going up into slim, shapely legs smoothly flowing to your crotch. Legs so nice and long for how tiny a sex bomb you'll be."

Steve silently endured the waves of energy changing his lower body, sent there over the mystic bands holding him. He watched as his legs and feet became as they were instructed to become, delicately shapely and feminine. He internally begged whoever might be listening for mercy.

"Back to the top! Let's give you swanlike neck, with an adorably high and soft voice," the unknown chatter continued their list of alterations. "Your hands, arms, and narrow shoulders will be like your feet and legs: slim, delicately shapely, and oh so sexy!"

The now expected sensation swept Steve's upper limbs and neck, leaving him numb with futile acceptance. Unexpectedly, his gag was released, letting him get a gasping breath of fresh, unstifled air in as he sobbed softly.

"Now, with your voice corrected, let's take off the gag and see how you sound. Having fun?" his artificial assailant inquired.

"No, noooo, noooo! How, how are you doing this?" Steve was startled as a high soft soprano came out of his mouth, his full lips lisping the words. "I--- what's happening? Pwease stop it, pwease stop it!" he cried in alarm.

"Not so vulgar now, are you? But I won't stop it and you really don't want me to, either," the hidden speaker assured Steve' "You'd look a silly mess left like this! I do love how those cocksucker lips of yours give you such a cute lisp! Now, down to your groin."

"No! Pwease, no! Don't do anything more, pwease stop it!" Steve cried out but was quickly silenced as the gag was once again forced over his mouth, cutting off all sounds from him.

"Shush! I'm putting the gag back on you if you're going to make a ruckus" the chatter admonished. "Now let's see. That little pathetic penis and balls are not staying, of course, let's make that a tight, hairless vagina with a woman's reproductive system. Don't worry, you're not losing any ability to have loads of pleasure down there." Tears were freely flowing down Steve's cheeks; he was so helpless to stop any of this. "Let's ramp up the sensitivity to the extreme and give you a gumball-sized clit that feels extra good on top of everything. And a tight, firm ass that can take a pleasurable pounding, girlish hips, all leading up to a tight little waist and tummy."

As the energy pulsed down the conduits again, Steve wasn't ready for this assault on his senses. Pleasure, not pain, filled his middle with the sharp ecstasy of his first-ever set of multiple orgasms. He lost control of all his muscles, shaking and twitching uncontrollably. The only thing keeping him from thrashing sexily was how tightly he was being held. "MMMMMMmmmmmmm!"

"Oh, so you liked that, hmmm? All we're left with is the middle," the alien voice explained. "You'll have a nice slim ribcage and back, but large firm breasts are the main attraction here. Big, fat pink nipples that are always standing at attention and begging to be tasted!"

Steve was still shaking from his orgasms as the warm pleasure traveled up his chest. Full, firm breasts sprouted there, capped by large pink nipples. More than a handful, they gently shook with his breaths, hypnotizing him as he observed breasts from a completely new angle. He was speechless. He was a woman, completely and fully. What was he to do?

"It looks like we're about done now. Nothing to say?" The voice remained unanswered as Steve remained staring at his breasts. What more could be said. The unknown chatter had done everything he said he would do to Steve. "I'm disappointed, I was hoping for a bit more of a reaction. Perhaps you're unhappy with the changes? I guess I really didn't take your personal interests besides theft into account," the chatter conversed. "Let's take a look around your apartment and see what makes you tick, shall we?"

With that, the long tethered artificial eyes snaked out and swept over the surfaces of Steve's apartment as he watched them out of the corners of his eyes. How long they roamed he couldn't tell, but some time later they withdrew back to observing only him as he stared defeatedly down.

"Ohhh, yesss, this is good. Of course you are upset," the speaker crackled back to life again. "You're such a voracious enjoyer of media. You have stacks of magazines and piles of videotapes, unsurprisingly all porn, and such specific porn as well." Steve began to feel the awful dread returning. It wasn't over, was it?

"Videos with words like whoppers, knockers, melons, jugs, hooters? Magazine titles like D-Cup, Juggs, Big Tops, Gent, Score, and Hustler's Busty Beauties? Stars named Wendy Whoppers, Tiffany Towers, and Pandora Peaks?" the voice of the unknown chatter listed. "I take it you have a thing for enormous, fake breasts? Well, if you're into lots of silicone, let's get you some silicone! But where to get enough to work with here?"

"You know what silicone is? It's made from very complex polymers, but it's mostly oxygen and silicon. Luckily, we have plenty of both right here, in your computer!" sounded the chatter's artificial voice. "The problem is when I use up all the microchips and processors to turn their silicon into soft squishy silicone, we'll not be able to talk anymore. I guess I need to make sure to give you everything you're going to need in one big download before I go."

Steve gaped as he saw his computer begin to fold into itself at the same time it was starting to completely glow a bright blue. The air of the room seemed charged as his long hair began to fan out around him. Something big was happening.

"Being a thief who steals others' effort and calls them your own, you should love this. I'm grabbing everything related to sex online anywhere, fact or fiction, and sending it along with the silicone to fill you right up! Every smutty story, every discussion of sexual techniques, every fantasy or secret kinky desire, it's going to be pumped into your silly little head while I pump up your heavy, jiggling breasts. When you're completely full, you should be an incredible slut, with every digitized filthy impulse motivating you to give the pleasure you said you wanted to give others," the voice shouted over the hum of energy building in what was once Steve's computer, now transformed into a swirling mass of blue-tinged particles in a vortex of energy. "Admittedly, you'll not be very original in your thinking or tastes, but at least you'll be contributing something to the world. And think of all those poor lonely cocks and cunts out there, you'll be so happy to be of service to them. Goodbye She-Devil, hello Staci Silicone!"

12