The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 20

Story Info
After the burial of Sheikh Hafid, Jake return to the Palace.
7.7k words
3.54
1.6k
2

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End of the Year Trip 20 - A New Day

I have no doubt what Bashira and Rania's intentions are, and I'm not sure that their 'attentions' are very convenient in the state I'm in.

As soon as Lady Nabila leaves the tent, the two young women look at me smiling, clearly demonstrating that not only do they care not the least about my condition and my opinion, but also that they are going to take advantage of the situation.

They quickly lie down on one side of the bed each, removing the sheet that covers my body, letting me see the important bruise I have on the right side of my body and the bulky bandage that covers the thigh of the same side.

"Don't worry Master Jake, we'll take care of making you forget the pain;" Rania comments grabbing my cock with her soft hands.

A shiver runs through my body as I feel the coldness of her hands on my cock, although that sensation also causes me to breathe a sigh of relief knowing that that part of my body has not suffered any damage.

"The doctor has ordered us to check that everything is working properly;" Bashira points out smiling as she begins to kiss my cock, "We hope you are a good patient."

While Rania like the free woman she is, uses her hands to wrap around my cock, Bashira just uses her mouth, slowly descending following her partner's instructions, trying to swallow the entire length of my cock.

Bashira's lips wrap around my cock as Rania holds its head, pushing it gently, helping her to take it completely in her mouth. I have enjoyed Bashira's mouth during our stay in Mykonos, but until today she has not been able to swallow it whole.

"Fuck!" I scream as I realize that the pain coursing through my body prevents me from focusing on controlling my cock and I begin to cum in Bashira's mouth.

"Easy Master Jake, we'll take care of getting your cock hard again;" Rania tells me pulling Bashira to her to start kissing her and savoring the remnants of my cum.

The next few minutes I enjoy a hot lesbian show, both girls are so alike that when they intertwine their bodies and start kissing and caressing each other to finally end up on top of each other eating each other's pussy, there are moments when I don't know who each of them is.

The games bring both girls simultaneously to orgasm, and as they recover from the climax, they look at me smiling. I don't have to look down to know that my cock is hard again, ready for the first of them to impale her well-lubricated pussy from the orgasm.

It is Rania who stands above me, looking at my face, slowly descending on my cock, impaling herself on it, closing her eyes carried away by the pleasure she feels with my cock stretching her pussy.

I try to lift my head to watch as my cock fills Rania's pussy, but Bashira prevents me by sitting on my face, placing her shaved pussy at the level of my mouth.

"We're not going to do it all ourselves;" she tells me in a tone unbecoming of a slave girl.

The two girls are taking advantage of my state to try to get control of the situation, something I wouldn't let them do in any other way. I could simply order them to stop, especially Bashira, but I prefer to play along, knowing that as soon as we return to the palace Bashira will receive her punishment, and I will take care of talking to Omar so that Rania also gets what she deserves.

My tongue is soon moving inside Bashira's pussy, licking hard at her swollen clit, making her moan with pleasure, biting every so often at the ring that adorns her. All the control Bashira thought she had disappeared as soon as I grab her waist to prevent her from moving and begin to drive my tongue deeper and deeper into her pussy. It doesn't take long for the first orgasm to hit her, but that doesn't make me release her, I continue without letting her come down from the peak of pleasure, causing her to reach two more orgasms in the next few minutes before I release her from my grip.

"It's my turn to enjoy your cock;" Bashira tells me, her breath hitching from the orgasms, but eager for more sex and pleasure.

Focused on Bashira I have paid no attention to Rania, although I know from her body's reactions that she has also reached two orgasms and seems to have no intention of stopping fucking me.

Finally, Rania stands up and helps Bashira begin to descend on my cock, the young slave girl closes her eyes waiting for penetration, oblivious to the look Rania and I have exchanged. When Bashira's body is at the height of my cock, Rania instead of guiding it to her pussy, guides it to her ass, causing her to suddenly open her eyes and let out a scream mixed of surprise and pain.

Bashira's ass like Rania's is pretty tight, I'm pretty sure only I have enjoyed that part of her body. Whenever I have fucked her, I have always done it in control, without putting my whole cock in her ass, now in that position I have no control, Bashira is slowly impaling herself on her own weight while Rania holds her shoulders to prevent her from getting up. After several minutes Bashira's body touches mine, and I smile as I see how all my cock is inside her tight ass.

Just as after a few seconds getting used to my cock inside her, Bashira is about to start going up and down on it, someone bursts in shouting in the tent.

"The Sheik needs rest;" she shouts grabbing Bashira, lifting her off me with astonishing ease, "If you want cock the men of Bungami will be happy to give it to you."

Before I can say anything, Rania and Bashira have left the tent, leaving me alone with the newcomer, who instantly lifts my head slightly and approaches me with a glass of thick liquid.

"Drink this, it will help you heal sooner and sleep better;" the woman tells me.

The liquid is thick and tastes like oil, I try to pull my face away, but the woman's firm grip prevents me, and she does not let go until all the liquid has gone down my throat.

"I have taken care of Sheikh Hafid for fifty years and now I will take care of you until Allah calls me to his side;" the woman tells me.

Free from the grip I sit up a little to see who is standing next to me, it is a woman in her sixties, her skin dark and parched from the sun, but still with a remnant of beauty on her face, a face that looks familiar to me.

"Are you...?" I begin to ask her.

"Rania's mother, and Sheikh Hafid's main wife;" she answers me before I can finish the question. "Now sleep, you have a very long day ahead of you tomorrow."

As if on command, I close my eyes and fall asleep in seconds.

-------

When I wake up, I feel very relaxed and barely feel any pain, when I try to sit up, I see Bashira and Rania standing in the middle of the tent, with the woman who attended me last night next to them. All three are dressed in black, with their heads covered by a scarf of the same color.

"Attend to the Sheikh accordingly;" the woman orders them in a firm voice.

Again, like the night before they each kneel on one side of the bed, and pulling back the sheet they begin to attend to my cock. The truth is that despite the kisses and caresses of the two young women, I find it hard to get my cock hard, I feel uncomfortable watching as Rania's mother watches attentively as her daughter gives me a blowjob.

Luckily the skills of the two young women are enough so that even if it takes a little longer than usual, I finally cum, this time in Rania's mouth, who quickly starts making out with Bashira and sharing my cum.

"Help him get dressed;" the woman orders them again, "And when he is outside always stay by his side in case, he needs to lean on you."

I find it quite difficult to stand up, and as I do so I feel an intense pain in my leg, though the worst is the bruise on my abdomen, any light touch from the girls as they dress me seems like torture.

Before I finish dressing, Rania places a mirror in front of me, when I see myself reflected, I feel strange, dressed in the clothes that designate me as leader of the Tribe of the Sands, although what strikes me most is the mirror itself, which does not seem to be made of glass, but polished metal, so it is probably hundreds of years old.

The tunic has embroidered on the back the symbol of the tribe, the same that I have tattooed on my arm, before leaving the tent Rania puts me a necklace of caltenium set with rubies and lapis lazuli that I recognize from the contents of the chest that the old sheikh gave me weeks ago. Finally, he puts on a belt with a scabbard for a sword.

As I leave the tent I try to endure the pain, and I'm glad I did, because waiting there are about a thousand people surrounding the white cloth-wrapped corpse of Sheikh Hafid, in addition to the members of the Tribe of the Sands, there are representatives of the other tribes including the two elderly Sheikhs I saw at the 'Desert Gate', there is also Omar with part of the Emir's guard dressed in their gala uniforms, and Bungami accompanied by a dozen mercenaries and several warriors armed with spears and shields.

Silence is maintained for a while, until Lady Nabila steps forward carrying a sword in her hand. She dresses the same as Rania, Bashira and the rest of the women present, though both her hands and face are tattooed with henna, giving her a beautiful yet sinister appearance, as if she were some sort of ancient sorceress.

"Every leader of the Tribe of the Sands must have his sword;" Lady Nabila tells me, "As custom dictates Sheikh Hafid will be buried with his, the blacksmiths of the tribe have forged this one for you;" she adds handing me the sword.

I hold the sword and observe it carefully, it is blue with gold and silver lines drawn on it, it is a damask sword, forged as they did centuries ago, the handle is carved ivory, and the guard and pommel are adorned with rubies and emeralds. An inscription in the dialect of the tribes runs across the sword catching my attention, I want to ask Lady Nabila its meaning, but I know this is not the time, I raise the sword high and begin to shout.

"For Sheikh Hafid! For the Tribe of the Sands! For Prince Caleb! For Kanaan!"

I don't know how the crowd present is going to respond, but as soon as Lady Nabila stands next to me raising her hand brandishing a sword and repeating the shouts everyone quickly joins in.

"Thank you;" I whisper to Lady Nabila as the crowd silences their shouts.

She doesn't answer me, she simply smiles at me and gestures for the men beside Sheikh Hafid's body to lift him up and move on.

"Stay by my side and try not to be too surprised by what you see;" Lady Nabila says to me in a low voice starting to walk.

I slip in beside Lady Nabila not quite knowing what is going to happen, we begin to walk deeper into the desert, and it is only after a few minutes walking that I realize we are heading for the mines.

When after another half hour's walk, we reach the foot of the mountains that house the mines, I can imagine from the smile that appears on Lady Nabila's face the look on my face when I see the opening of almost three meters high by three meters wide that I observe in the stone wall guarded by a dozen armed tribesmen.

I have passed this same spot dozens of times on my visits to the mines and have never observed anything like it.

"The Tribe of the Sands is the oldest and most powerful tribe in these lands since time immemorial;" Lady Nabila comments to me, "We ruled these lands before the arrival of the great Alexander and we continued to rule it after his departure, only a brief period of two hundred years we were away from power, and we took it back when our tribe supported the desert traveler and the first Emir of the Ghazi dynasty, Prince Susej took the eldest daughter of our leader as his first wife, since then, the tribe has been closely tied to the throne of the Emirate."

We entered the mountain, through a passage dug in the stone illuminated with torches, as soon as we entered a few meters we began to see excavated tombs on the sides, with remains of bones and jewels everywhere.

"Some tombs are more than three thousand years old;" Lady Nabila tells me.

I keep looking around me, at the paintings and engravings that adorn the passageway, it's an extraordinary find. I am so absorbed in my surroundings that it takes me quite a while to realize that only a few people have entered, Lady Nabila, Rania, Bashira and Rania's mother, whose name I still don't know, Omar and a couple of guards, Bungami and the two sons of the late Sheikh I met in the palace, plus the men carrying the body and two young slave girls.

"And no one has discovered this?" I ask Lady Nabila.

"It is constantly guarded by tribesmen, only Roxanne the young archaeologist who a few years ago discovered Alexander's tomb knows of its existence and is sworn to secrecy;" Lady Nabila answers me.

As we go several meters deeper into the mountain I keep looking around, I have heard about the discovery of the tomb of Alexander the Great and about the museum that is being built in Greece to house the exhibition with everything discovered in the excavation, and I cannot help but wonder what riches that Roxanne must have found to give up everything I'm seeing.

Finally, we arrive at a large central chamber, illuminated with a blue light coming from the great meteor that buried in the ground is the origin of the caltenium and the rest of the minerals that are extracted in the mine. The tribesmen deposit the body of Sheikh Hafid on a stone slab and chain the two slave girls to rings in the stone while several others deposit various chests on the ground.

"The elders have decided that Sheikh Hafid deserves to be buried in the main area of the tomb;" Lady Nabila comments to me, "The chests contain riches for his afterlife, and the two slave girls will accompany him to attend him on his journey."

I look at the two slave girls and realize that one of them is Vanya, the young woman I bought at the oasis and gave to the tribe in exchange for my companion Valentina, I make a gesture to head towards her, but Lady Nabila grabs my arm and stops me.

"As the new leader of the tribe you can prevent their sacrifice;" she comments to me, "But it would be frowned upon for Sheikh Hafid to travel to paradise without the company of his slave girls."

Before I can say anything, one of the tribesmen hands me Sheikh Hafid's sword.

"You must use it to sacrifice the slave girls and then place it on the Sheikh's body;" Lady Nabila explains to me.

I take the sword and approach the young girls and the body with tears in my eyes, tears for the old Sheikh, whom I hardly knew, but who meant the only link to my mother, tears for the two young girls, who were to die without hardly having lived for some absurd ancient traditions, tears because that simple act finally made me the leader of the tribe, and I was still not very clear what that meant for my life.

I approach Vanya who looks at me scared and crying, I kneel down next to her and grab her head to make her look at me, I take hold of her lips and give her a passionate kiss. When I break the kiss I see a strange smile on her face.

"I'm sorry;" I say picking up her tears with my fingers as I plunge the sword into her heart ending her life.

With the other slave girl it is all quicker and more impersonal, when I finish with her life I place the bloody sword on Sheikh Hafid's body and unsheathing my sword I raise it into the air.

"May Allah welcome his son Hafid into paradise, and save a place for us at his side."

"!Al-ahu-àkbar! ¡Al-ahu-àkbar!" grito siendo coreado por Lady Nabila y el resto de los presentes en el interior de la cueva.

------

The return first to the camp and then to the capital is completely silent, I ask Omar to let me drive and he gladly accepts knowing that by doing so he will be able to sit next to Rania.

This trip has changed me much more than I expected, not only I have discovered things I did not know about my mother, about my friends and myself, I have also become the leader of the Tribe of the Sands and a person of vital importance in the Emirate, although what I keep thinking about is the fact that in the fight with the rebel tribes and Anna's mercenaries I have killed several of them and above all I cannot stop thinking about Vanya and the other slave.

Lady Nabila is sitting next to me and she keeps looking at me, obviously worried about me, although she never says anything to me. Luckily for us and to lighten the mood, Rania and Omar are behaving like horny teenagers, and it's not long before we hear the young girl's moans provoked by Omar's caresses. After a while of fondling each other, Rania sits on top of Omar and they start fucking without caring that we are present.

"Stop and throw them out of the jeep;" Lady Nabila says to me making a fake angry gesture.

"I don't think they cared too much;" I answer her purposely catching a bump that makes the jeep hit a small boat causing Rania to impale herself more on Omar's cock.

"On top of that you don't help them;" Lady Nabila jumps at me seeing that I'm going to catch another pothole.

From that moment the trip becomes more enjoyable and fun, although as soon as we approach the palace and we see him surrounded by soldiers who do not let pass more than a hundred journalists and photographers waiting for some kind of statement. To avoid the crowd, we go around the palace and enter through a different gate.

As soon as we stop the jeep, Selene appears running and pounces on me, giving me a tight hug, causing me to let out a small scream from the pain in my ribs.

"You'll tell me later what happened;" she says grabbing my hand; "Now let's go to the glass room and turn on the television, Lady Stephanie has given Rose permission to connect live to the United States."

We head to the glassed room, crossing the large room where these days the continuous orgy was taking place, but which is now empty and silent. We enter the room where Lady Stephanie, Yaiza and Paul are already there with their two slave girls kneeling at their feet and stare intently at the television.

"For the past three days the world has looked with interest at the small country of Kanaan, part of the Federation of the United Arab Emirates, and known for the rare and valuable mineral extracted from its mines and for the headlines starring its ruler, Prince Caleb.

Three days ago, Prince Caleb's sister, Princess Anna, heiress to the Emirate's throne until a few months ago, when she was removed from the line of succession coinciding with her brother's engagement, appeared on television proclaiming herself ruler of the Emirate.

At the same time, part of the more radical population, supported by mercenaries and Saudi Arabian soldiers, was taking up arms in the Old City, and several of the nomadic tribes, sup-ported in turn by British soldiers and more mercenaries, were trying to take control of the mines.

A couple of hours ago, Prince Caleb appeared on television announcing that any rebellion had been defeated, next to the Prince appeared President Biden showing his support to the legiti-mate government and announcing collaboration agreements beneficial to both countries.

The British government, the Emirate's main diplomatically for years, and the Saudi government, the Emirate's main commercial ally, came out minutes later showing their support and offering to help in any way necessary.

Sources consulted tell us that behind this revolt was not only the control of the girls, but that, taking advantage of the laws of female slavery in force in the Emirate, Kanaan was the center of a network of slave girl trafficking, in which tourists kidnapped in various parts of the world were sent to Kanaan to falsify their slavery papers and then be sold at auctions.