The English Country House Ch. 01

Story Info
Life and love in the big house.
3.7k words
4.38
19.4k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 12/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was employed as a housemaid for a retired Colonel named Sir Roland Wilkins and his wife Lady Sylvia. She had her own small but pleasant room in the attic at the top of the large English country house where she had come to live and work some three months before.

Emma was a shy pretty girl of 22 years with short fair hair and a lovely figure that made men turn to look when she passed by. Her most striking features were her legs and her shapely breasts which she tried to conceal by wearing loose clothing whenever possible.

The other members of the household consisted of a Cook, Chambermaid, Gardener and a Butler named Blythe. He was a big man who walked with a limp resulting from an injury he sustained in combat while serving with the Colonel's regiment in India.

There was also the Stable-lad, Robin Smith, an energetic tall dark-haired lad of 24 years with deep blue eyes and long eyelashes. He was slim and strongly built with a bright cheerful personality and a smile to melt female hearts. He was also very fond of the ladies.

Sir Roland and Lady Sylvia were typical cultured English upper class types who treated their staff fairly well, which was somewhat unusual among their peers. The Colonel was now 70 years old, a tall man with a military bearing that belied his age. He was still an active man who engaged in local community activities and rode to hounds as Master of the local pack.

Lady Sylvia was 53 years old with a sunny personality and a girlish figure that together made her a very attractive mature woman. The popular couple were well known for holding frequent lively parties for their many friends who were mostly landed gentry like themselves.

All the household staff had assembled in the dining room as requested by Lady Sylvia because she had some instructions to give them. They had noticed a neat pile of cardboard boxes on the dining table when they entered and wondered what they might contain. Lady Sylvia then entered the room with a beaming smile and thanked them all for being so prompt then she began to explain the reasons for calling the assembly.

"The Colonel and I have decided to hold a house party next weekend." she said, "So there is a lot of preparation required as many of the guests will be staying overnight so all the bedrooms will need to be prepared in advance. I will shortly issue each of you with a list of tasks, which will be in addition to the usual tasks that you undertake. We also request that all 'above-stairs' staff should wear the special uniforms that we have provided for this event which are in these boxes on the dining table."

Lady Sylvia then presented each staff member with the cardboard box marked with his or her name and said. "I suggest that you each take your box to your rooms, put on your new uniforms, then assemble here again one hour from now while wearing it."

Emma took her box upstairs to her room and opened it with a sense of anticipation and excitement. She lifted out each item of her new uniform and laid them on the bed so she could examine them. Holding up a pretty black dress to herself she looked in her mirror and decided it had to be the wrong size since it appeared to be much too small to fit her. She then picked up the sheer black nylon stockings that felt so nice to touch and wondered how on earth she could wear this provocative clothing, seeing as she was naturally so shy.

Taking off her blouse and skirt she put on the new black dress, which she managed to achieve after a struggle. Next she put on the sheer stockings and suspender belt then the high-heeled black shoes. Finally she stood to tie the lacy white apron around her waist, donned the pretty white cap then looked again at her image in the mirror.

Gazing at herself in the mirror, Emma was astonished at the provocative effect of the whole ensemble, comprising the short black dress, the stockings, the white apron, the cap and the shiny black shoes. She looked stunning but was alarmed at how much her breasts protruded and how they stretched the dress material to the limit.

The deep cut of the bodice exposed a lot of cleavage, which was somehow emphasised by the contrast of the white apron. Emma also realised that her stocking tops were only just hidden by the hem of the dress and she only had to bend forward a little for them to be seen. She then became embarrassed and a little excited at the thought of having to return to the dining room dressed like this in front of the men.

Carefully descending the stairs in high heels, she returned to the dining room to find the others already assembled and dressed in their new outfits. The Chambermaid was dressed like her but the effect was not so dramatic as she was less curvaceous and somewhat older than Emma.

The men were each dressed in short black jackets and tight white cotton trousers that emphasised the bulge of their cocks. Robin the Stable-lad seemed to enjoy flaunting himself and Emma couldn't help but glance slyly at his well endowed cock bulge.

That night Emma lay in her bed idly thinking of the earlier scenes in the dining room. The memory she had of the bold outline of Robin's cock as it stretched the thin cotton material caused a familiar tingle of excitement in her pussy.

The temptation to touch herself was too great to resist so she began to stroke and flick her nipples until they stood to attention under her nightdress. Pushing back the coverings she opened her nightdress to expose her hardening breasts to the cool night air.

She continued to stroke her tits and roll her nipples between her fingers then slid her other hand down between her warm soft thighs. With a trembling sigh she gave up the struggle with herself and opened her legs to gain access to her already moist cunt. Ten minutes later she turned over to settle for sleep still breathing hard as if she had just run upstairs.

The day of the party dawned bright and clear as the staff assembled in the dining room for final instructions from Lady Sylvia.

"You all look very smart in your new uniforms which must be worn for the party tonight," said Lady Sylvia.

"My uniform seems a little too small for me Ma'am," said Emma.

Lady Sylvia merely smiled and replied, "These uniforms are the latest fashion wear for staff in all the big houses." Then clapping her dainty hands she said, "Off you go now, we all have work to do."

The time passed quickly for Emma, as she was kept busy with her house chores so it was soon time to bathe and change for the evening festivities. After bathing she again squeezed into her uniform dress and tried to somehow hide her large breasts but realised that the dress was designed to do quite the opposite and had to resign herself to that fact. Looking in her mirror she could see the visual effect was indeed very sexy with the short skirt, black stockings, high heels, white cap and apron all emphasising her femininity.

The guests began arriving and soon the house rang with the sound of their conversation and laughter. Emma's task during the party was to wander among guests in the ballroom and serve drinks from a tray. As she did so she noticed that most of the men eyed her breasts and legs and she felt strangely excited by all the attention she was receiving. While passing through a group at one point she distinctly felt a hand stroke her bottom.

When the guests were seated for dinner she was required to help serve the food. Emma realised that she couldn't avoid revealing a lot of cleavage as she leaned over each guest to serve the vegetables onto their plates. This caught the attention of the men, and some women too.

After dinner the guests wandered off either to the ballroom, the drawing room or onto the veranda. It being a warm evening, many of the men removed their jackets and some ladies fanned themselves with pretty folding fans they had brought in their handbags.

After breakfast the next morning those guests who wanted to join the hunt assembled suitably dressed in the courtyard. With much blowing of hunting horns and barking hounds the horses and their riders clattered out of the courtyard led by Sir Roland resplendent in his hunting pinks and jodhpurs. The house seemed to sigh with relief at their departure and the silence that ensued was deafening.

Emma was cleaning and polishing in the Library when Robin the Stable-lad came into the room. He perched confidently on the edge of a table with one leg dangling and watched her as she worked.

"Have you nothing to do Robin Smith," she said crossly. "Apart from staring at people about their work?"

He laughed a musical laugh, and then said, "It's true that I have nothing to do until the hunt returns, so I thought I would come and talk with the prettiest girl in the house."

"Be off with you," she said, her voice softening. "I'm sure you say that to all the girls."

His denial was so sincere it was almost comical and she felt somewhat flattered that perhaps he meant the compliment after all. "Emma I have a soft spot for you," said Robin. "And I saw the way you looked at me in my uniform, would you like to see me wearing it again just for you?"

She blushed at his words and in her confusion she nodded her assent.

"Very well," said Robin. "I will be in the stables in 20 minutes and nobody will miss us for an hour or so, if you would like to meet me there." With that he rose and left the room leaving Emma both confused and excited with the thought of what he may have in mind for her.

The stable when she entered was cool and dimly lit with the pleasant smell of horses and clean hay in the air. The figure of Robin stepped out from a stall and she could see that he had changed into his uniform as he had promised. Her breath caught in her throat as a sudden fear gripped her then the sound of Robin's voice calmed her fears.

"I'm so glad you came," said Robin, as he took her hand. "There is a wonderful view from the hayloft, would you like to see it?"

Emma nodded dumbly as he led her to the ladder leading to the hayloft. She began climbing the ladder with Robin close behind in case she slipped. As they climbed she suddenly realised that Robin could probably see up her skirt, which seemed to increase the excitement she already felt and she made no attempt to hide her under- things from his eager eyes. When they arrived at the top she was surprised to see how clean and comfortable the hayloft was.

"Come over here," said Robin, as he led her to the window.

She was entranced by the view of the whole estate stretched out before her and could see as far as the stream that meandered through the wood in the distance. The great oaks and birch trees strode across the sunny landscape like giants and the ornamental garden was at it's very best. Robin's voice made her turn to see him spreading a rug on the sweet-smelling hay.

"Come and sit here," said Robin as he knelt to straighten the rug to his satisfaction. She hesitated but his inviting smile made her come to him as in a dream.

He rose and took her in his strong arms and together they stood in the bright sunlight streaming through the window. The only sound to be heard was the faint hum of a bee and their own breathing. Gently lifting her chin he kissed her full red lips, closing his eyes as he did so. She could see how long his eyelashes were up close and feel how gentle he was now. Feeling the power that all women possess over men she felt herself respond to his kiss as together they knelt on the rug, their hearts pounding in unison.

They lay on the rug stroking each others face in a kind of trance and kissing, kissing as if their lives depended on it. After a long time he began to caress the back of her neck and shoulders, making her tremble with pleasure. Slowly his strong hands aroused her and she could feel her nipples harden under her clothes and her lips grow hot. His hands accidentally brushed her prominent breasts several times until it became an obvious caress that made them both gasp with pleasure each time he did it.

Arching her back she made her breasts jut out with a silent invitation to him to carry on with his exciting task. He shifted slightly so she could feel his hard rod of flesh pressed against her soft belly. She remembered the image of him standing in the dining room wearing his uniform and imagined her soft hand tracing the bulge in his tight trousers.

As if he could read her thoughts he whispered, "Would you like to look at me in my uniform?" She shyly nodded yes.

Robin stood then turned away from her as she knelt on the rug. She could clearly see the outline of his neat muscular buttocks through the thin cotton material and reaching out a tentative hand she lightly touched him there. After several minutes of enjoying her touches he turned toward her and flaunted himself as he had done that first time in the dining room. This time she could feast her eyes without pretending then he reached and lifted her hand to place it on his cock bulge as she gently pressed her open palm against his hard cock.

This was her fantasy come true as her soft hand began tracing the outline of his hard cock up and down over the stretched material. Sometimes she used her fingernails in a gentle scraping action that made him gasp with delight. Lazily she continued tracing her fingers over the bulge in his trousers until she felt the dampness of his pre-come at the tip of his throbbing cock. She revelled in her very naughty thoughts and feelings of sheer excitement. She could also feel her own wetness that oozed from her cunt.

She whispered, "Close your eyes until I say to open them."

With his eyes closed she quickly slipped off her panties and shoved them out of sight under the hay. The sudden coolness she felt around her bottom made her shiver with the delicious wickedness of it all. She could also feel her moist cunt lips open and close unseen under her skirt, which further increased her excitement.

With his eyes still closed she turned Robin around again so his back was to her. Emma then slipped her hand between his muscular thighs and continued stroking his cock and now his balls from behind while slyly touching her moist cunt with her free hand. Opening his fly buttons, with his help, she tried to extract his cock but with some difficulty, as it was so hard and unyielding. His cock finally sprang free of his clothing and stood fully erect as she gently frigged his rod of hard male flesh with her soft hand from behind.

Turning him round again she said "You can open your eyes now."

As his exposed cock came into view, the shape and colour was all that Emma imagined it would be. She had a strong urge to suck on it but feared he might come too soon if she did.

Looking down, Robin said, "Is it to your liking my lovely?"

"Oh yes and more," she whispered, her eyes never leaving the object of her desire.

"Now it's time I did something for you," he said, as he removed his trousers and knelt on the rug with her.

He began kissing her again as he laid her gently down. After some time spent kissing her lips and caressing her neck and shoulders his hand moved down to stroke her breasts outside her blouse. Using his other hand he undid the buttons whilst continuing to caress her tits.

On removing the blouse and bra, her firm naked breasts were at last exposed to his eager view. Robin was fascinated by their sheer beauty, their perfect shape and by the large stiff nipples that silently begged to be sucked. He fondled her tits and rolled her rubbery nipples between his fingers and thumb as if he couldn't get enough of them. Emma's moist pussy opened and closed as her dainty fingers continued their delicious dance up and down his swollen cock, stopping often to caress his balls.

Pulling her hair gently he raised her face so his lips could trace a lazy exciting pattern from her mouth to her throat, to her soft shoulders, then on down to her breasts. Taking a nipple in his mouth Robin sucked until it stood out even longer than it's twin, then began sucking each nipple in turn while constantly stroking her ripe globes. He nursed her like this for a long time as they lay side by side on the rug.

He moved to straddle her, then laid his throbbing cock between her firm tits and began a fucking motion as she pressed them together for him. His pre-come lubricated the soft valley of her lovely tits as he slowly fucked them.

Gasping with the exciting pleasure they both felt he said, "Tell me what you would like me to do for you?"

After a long pause she blushed and whispered back, "I would like you to finger fuck my cunny and my bottom."

Emma parted her thighs to enable Robin to trail his fingers up and down her wet slit, as he thrilled to discover that she wore no panties. She sighed as he lifted her shapely legs into the air to expose her cunt and her bottom to his hot gaze. He held her in this position as he ran his other hand over the firm roundness of her bottom and lightly stroked her slit and the crack between her bottom cheeks. He repeated this several times making her gasp each time his fingers stroked her secret places. She mumbled something, which caused him to stop his teasing of her cunt and bottom hole.

"What did you say?" he asked.

Then he smiled as she blushingly whispered, "I want to be fucked, please fuck me."

Opening her legs wide he now moved to guide the tip of his huge cock just inside her eager cunt lips and held it there to tease her. She was very wet now and her cunt pouted to form a mouth each time he withdrew, only to open wide as he plunged his monstrous weapon deep inside her again and again. He continued to tease her poor cunt in this manner as she bucked in her efforts to keep him fully sheathed inside her.

His lovemaking changed now as he turned her on her side and snuggled up behind her then guided his rigid cock between her soft thighs. Emma eagerly opened her legs wide so he could slip his cock deep inside her cunt then withdraw as before. After some more teasing, Robin withdrew his cock again then laid it along the crack formed between her springy yielding bottom cheeks.

He now began a fucking motion that caused the tip of his cock to nudge her rose-hole on each upward stroke. Their mutual excitement reached a new peak as it became obvious he intended to bum-fuck her. Guiding his cock to her anus, he slowly and gently eased just the tip inside her tight hole that was well lubricated by the juices leaking from her cunt.

They lay without moving for a time as both savoured these wicked sensations. Taking great care he slowly slid his cock deeper inside her as ripples of pleasure flowed in both her bottom and his cock.

When fully sheathed he stopped moving in order to delay his orgasm that was building and to allow her body time to adjust to the cock that now penetrated her virgin rose-hole. He withdrew then gently thrust forward to the hilt as her bottom relaxed and opened for him. Now he could feel his cock being squeezed, then he realised that Emma was using her sphincter muscles to open and close her rose-hole on his cock that lay buried inside her.

At this point Emma turned her head and panted, "This is so exciting Robin, I want to do this as often as possible."

"Of course we will sweetheart, any time you want," He replied with a wicked grin.

Robin could feel his orgasm approaching so he increased the tempo of his thrusts until he came in a great shuddering, gasping climax. Emma felt the hot jets of his come deluge her insides while she rubbed her clit. Now her own climax arrived and she squirted with the sheer intensity and sexual excitement that she felt. Soon after that as his cock slipped out, she turned and they cuddled together totally sated and exhausted.

"You must think me awful," She whispered, with her face buried in his powerful chest.

"On the contrary, I think you are the most wonderful girl I have ever met," replied Robin, "And you are anything but awful."

12