The English Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please! Please..." She had her hands over her backside.

I whipped them with the tip and she quickly moved them. Stroke number two landed even before they reached above her head. Her reaction was even more dramatic than before. Screaming she shot up the bed and rolled over the side onto the floor.

I am sure that my strokes were not nearly as hard as Headmaster's, and certainly not as accurate; but then we never received them on the bare flesh. When the screaming and wailing started to subside I walked round the bed towards her. "Please! Please no more! I'll do anything! Anything you want, anything you tell me to. Just don't hit me again." There was real fear in her eyes.

It had been my intention to give her four cuts but when I saw the look in her face, the pinched features, the bleeding lip where I assumed she had bitten herself I could not go on. Dishing out pain was definitely not my thing! "Anything?"

"Anything! Just don't hit me again. Please!"

I dropped the cane on the floor. "Get on the bed and lie on your stomach." She lay there huddled against the bedside table. "I won't hit you again." Still no movement. "Unless you disobey me!" I bent as though to pick up the cane.

"No! Please..." She scrambled up, her breasts swinging wildly from side to side. My erection had disappeared long ago and my flaccid cock was hanging down. I felt blood returning as she moved, any attempt at being ladylike forgotten.

"Where do you keep your hand cream?"

"On the dressing table." She lifted a hand and pointed. "The green bottle."

Bottle in hand I went and sat on the bed next to her, level with her hips, facing her feet. "Lie down." I inspected the damage. Two stripes, white ridge down the middle, bright red lines on either side. I could see where the tip had swung around and left a big white lump on her hip. I saw my aim was nowhere in Headmaster's league; where he could place four or six cuts within a half inch stripe, I had place one bull's-eye centre, one at the lower end, almost at the crease between her bottom and her thighs.

I squeezed a large dollop of cream on my hand, shared the load between my hands, and gently started spreading the cream on her cheeks. She jumped at the first touch but I held still until she settled down before starting to spread it along both lines. I took more cream and started to rub it in. Initially I concentrated on the cheeks, the white soft-firm flesh moving under my fingers. More cream. I spread it further, top of her thighs, gradually rubbing deeper between them, up and down her deep divide trailing a finger 'accidently' over her anus. She clenched her buttocks closed.

Deeper between her thighs, gently rubbing her peritoneum. Back to her cheeks, down the crack, between her thighs; round and round.

"Spread your legs." Round and round. Now on my down stroke I deliberately rubbed my thumbs over her anus, my fingers slick with cream. Each pass followed by clenched muscles. By now my erection had returned in full force and precum was again bubbling out of the tip.

I moved to my knees to give myself more freedom of movement. Each down pass between her thighs went further until my fingers were rubbing the full length of her slit, spreading cream over her generous labia, over and around her now engorged clitoris. I could hear Mrs Vere's breathing, small gasps each time I rubbed her sensitive erection.

Using one finger I spread her labia and inserted my middle finger. I was surprised at how hot she felt inside; how wet. She started humping the bed in time with my thrusting finger. I added another and she spread her legs even wider.

I rubbed her puckered anus in time with my thrusting digits; she clenched tight. "Please. Not there..." I continued to rub, applying a small amount of pressure against the opening. Eventually she relaxed and resumed thrusting her hips in time with my fingers. She was really wet, clear goo slicking my fingers, running down over her clitoris and onto the bedspread. I was in no hurry as I gently fondled her, sometimes just rubbing the tip of her clitoris, sometimes swirling my fingers in her depths.

Her movements were becoming stronger, erratic, her hips pumping hard into the bed and against my hand. Even to my inexperienced eyes I knew she was close.

I was also very close, even though neither Mrs Vere nor I had touched my cock. One swipe and I am sure I would go off like a rocket! I really did not want to make a fool of myself so I decided that when Mrs Vere went over the edge I would ram my turgid cock into her streaming pussy, and then who would know or care that I came immediately?

I moved to kneel between her thighs continuing to finger her. As I saw her start to tense up I quickly lay down and guided my cock into her opening and thrust, ball-deep on the first movement. Mrs Vere was going wild under me, humping her hips hard and fast, moaning, head thrashing from one side to the other. I felt the internal muscles contract, hard, then a series of quick contractions seemed to milk my cock and my orgasm overtook my. I thrust in as deeply as I could and let Mrs Vere do the rest.

The exquisite sensations seemed to go on forever, each ejaculation felt like on orgasm in its own right. I must have been shouting, puffing, moaning all at the same time; I honestly do not remember. I must have experienced sensations the equivalent to this at some time in my life, but I could not remember when. It was only for a few seconds but it felt like forever.

As Mrs Vere slowed down I started thrusting into her, slow long strokes; nothing aggressive because I was too sensitive, but she was so slick and slippery and warm. It felt wonderful! Raising my body up I slipped the tip of my finger into her slick anus encountering almost no resistance. I pushed in till my finger was buried completely. I felt her tense and another flurry of spasms wracked her body.

Eventually we quieted and I lay with my full weight on top of her. I had softened a bit but was still hard enough to stay embedded. Neither of us said anything for a long time. My hand started to go numb where it was trapped between our bodies, my finger still deep in her rectum. I rolled onto my side feeling the sweat cool on my skin.

I gently rubbed her back as we lay there; I could not see the expression on her face as her head was turned away from me. I continued to rub her back. I was surprised at the softness, the fine texture; I suppose I expected her skin to be that of an older woman's.

"What do you want from me?" Her voice was muffled.

I raised myself onto one elbow, my hand resting in the small of her back. I could see the white stripes had changed to bright red stripes with a hint of blue on either side. "I want you to do to me what you were doing to my mother." I hesitated, not knowing how to express it. "Umm... you sort of lay over my back and..." I did not know how to go on. I felt myself start to harden at the image.

"And will that be the end of it?"

I knew what she was asking but I did not want to answer. I slowly moved till I was on my knees, leant forward and placed my shoulders on the bed, my head to one side looking at her. After a few moments Mrs Vere struggled to her knees facing me. I could see between her legs, see her swollen pussy, see the thick white cum dribbling out of her opening and down her thigh. I could smell her arousal mixed with the pungent smell of semen.

Mrs Vere took hold of my hips and moved to straddle me. I felt her wet sex press against the back of my neck, then the warmth of her body as she leaned forward, the pressure of her breasts against my kidneys. I felt her breath against my skin before her tongue contacted the skin. I shuddered.

She worked her tongue slowly along my crack until the tip touched my anus. It was like an electric shock. No one had ever touched me there, let alone with their tongue! Her tongue was like a ghost, touching but almost not touching, up and down the whole area from my lower back to the peritoneum. Slowly her strokes got harder; I could feel her using the flat of her tongue. The skin cooled as it moved on only to be warmed with a new lick.

I felt her centre the tip of her tongue against my anus. I was in heaven; I had never felt anything so arousing. Push against the muscle, lick around the area then return to push. Slowly I felt my sphincter relax and the tip enter. If I had not cum minutes before I am sure I would have cum again right then.

I felt Mrs Vere tilt her pelvis and press her sex against my back, softly at first, then rhythmically, getting firmer. At the same time her tongue was pushing deeper, fucking my arse in time with her pelvis.

Then she stopped and I nearly screamed in frustration. Back to licking up and down the full length of me cleft. I felt her one hand pull the cheek of my arse to one side exposing me more to her tongue, probably her gaze. Her other hand reach around and gripped my cock, my iron hard erection, harder than I could ever remember it. She gently milked it as I am sure one would a cow. I am also sure there was a continuous stream of precum dribbling from the tip.

She centred her tongue on my opening and pushed, going deep, swirling around. God! I was close! Mrs Vere was humping my back hard, her juices flowing down my back into my hairline and dripping off my chin. Her hand was pumping my cock, long smooth strokes pulling the foreskin hard back then forward covering the whole glans.

I could feel my orgasm start deep in my bowels, my toes, my scalp, moving in till it centred in my cock and I felt the sperm burst out for the tip, again and again and again, her hand milking my cock in exact time with my ejaculations, her tongue thrust deep into my arse. It was beyond anything I had ever experienced and I must have greyed out under the overload of sensations.

When I again became aware of my surroundings Mrs Vere was draped over my back like a wet rag. I could hear her ragged breath above my own gasps for air and I wondered whether she had climaxed as well. Her face was resting on my buttocks, her body warm against my back.

We must have stayed like that for ten minutes or more before she slid off me and lay on her back next to me, legs wide, arms akimbo. As I rose onto my knees I saw her eyes were closed, her cheeks flushed. Her chest was covered in a thin film of sweat where our bodies had been joined.

I gazed at her body, slack from lack of exercise, soft belly, plump thighs. The skin was white; untouched by the sun. Her breasts were hanging to each side, large areolae in their relaxed state, nipples brown tipped with red, big as the end of my finger even in their relaxed state. The overall impression was a feminine mature woman-body; visually pleasing, sexually exciting.

I bent to take a nipple in my mouth; Mrs Vere lay unmoving. I am not sure why I sucked it into my mouth; I was completely sated, completely sexually drained. It just felt right, felt like something I should do; to console, suckle like a child. I felt the nub stiffen as I slowly passed my tongue over the tip. Stiffen and stretch out.

I was aware of so many things at once. The gooey mess under my knees, the smell of sweat, perfume. The smell of female arousal, of semen. I could hear her breathing, my own breathing. I could feel the cooling of sweat on my skin, the warmth of the air in the room. The pink wash of colour from the sunlight being filtered through the curtains.

I moved to the other nipple, sucking and licking at the same time. I rubbed the saliva-slick nub with my thumb moving in small circles pushing the nipple around in circles. Swap nipples. I saw that the areolae had contracted into tight ovals, the brown skin covered with tiny bumps. Mrs Vere lay unmoving.

When I started moving south, to her deep navel in the soft white belly, swirling the depths with my tongue she moved to hold my head. "Need to wash..." I ignored her and continued south and her hands dropped away. I nuzzled her light brown hair, the mass of tight curls ticking my face. I massaged the prominent pubis through the hair using my thumbs and fingers, pushing them hard into the yielding flesh. I heard her sigh, saw her spread her arms out sideways. I saw her eyes were still closed, a blush spread from her cheeks down to her neck, to her chest.

I moved further down the bed so that I could see between her legs, her sloppy cunt lying open and slack, gaping. Body fluids, hers and mine, oozing from her depths. Her clitoris standing stiff and proud, the pink shiny head bared from the protective hood, like a small penis. I had never seen anything like it! But then I was very inexperienced have only been this intimate with three women.

I reached down and ran my fingers through the folds of skin; warm and slippery. I slipped a finger into the hot depths. Her sighed and raised her knees opening herself even further to my gaze, my intruding digits. I added a second finger pushing them deep, cupping her clitoris in the palm of my hand. I reached back with my other hand and took a nipple between my thumb and forefinger, twisting and pulling. Judging from her response, Mrs Vere obviously enjoyed that.

Almost it seemed of its own accord I watched her hand reach between my legs and wrap her fingers around my flaccid cock. Warm, gently, undemanding.

I leant forward and wrapped my lips around her clitoris, then sucked the whole digit into my mouth. I wondered whether this was like giving another man a blowjob? The intense smell of our combined juices assaulted my nose, a complex mixture of arousal and repugnance. The arousal won and I started fellating her clitoris doing what I imagined I would like most to be done to me.

I got carried away slurping, sucking, kissing and licking, Four fingers of one hand plunging into her cunt, my little finger rubbing over her puckered anus, my other hand mauling her tits, torturing the nipples as I had seen her doing in the living room that day.

I do not know how long I kept at it but I was aware of my pumping arm tiring, my jaw aching. I was about to slow down when Mrs Vere grabbed the back of my head and forced it hard against her crotch, her hips lifting off the bed, muscles rigid and shaking. Then she was bucking and grunting, animal sounds filled the room; panting, shaking. I felt her sex spasm around my fingers. I continued assaulting her body till she shouted, "Stop! Stop! No more! Stop..." I collapsed on top of her, my head on her chest between her breasts. I could hear the jackhammer pounding in her chest, the gasping for breath.

My Fingers were still deeply embedded in her cunt, my palm wrapped again over her clitoris. I could feel the aftershocks of her orgasm ripple through her body. I lay cupping her sex.

Slowly her breathing returned to normal, the sweat cooled on her skin. She stirred under me. "I need to shower..." I lifted my head and she slid off the bed and disappeared through the door to the bathroom. After a time I heard the toilet flush then water run. It ran for a long time as I lay there on the bed. This had not gone as I expected; not remotely like I had expected it to. I am not sure what I had expected, but...

I heard the water stop. After a few more minutes she appeared wrapped in a big towel, pink of course, with another towel wrapped around her head turban style. "Um... would you like some tea?"

"Please. In a mug if you have one." I was stirring because she was always on about the etiquette of tea; fine bone china, hot water, milk first and so on. I saw her lips compress in a thin line but she said nothing and left the room. I entered the bathroom and stood for a long time under the hot water. I turned the tap to cold for a few seconds before shutting it down.

I was back on the bed when Mrs Vere returned carrying two mugs. Surprise, surprise! "Let me take this dirty spread off the bed." She said placing the mugs next to the bed. I stood while she did this before sitting back on the cool sheets. She came and sat on the bed next to me still wrapped in the big fluffy towel.

We sipped in silence. I was intent on her feet, small tidy toes with pink nail polish. Finally, "What happens next?" Her voice was very quiet, eyes focussed on the wall opposite. Good question.

"When I came here I was angry with you. No, that doesn't describe it! I was furious. I had every intention of giving you four cuts, maybe six." Her face snapped round to face me, a stricken look in her eyes. "I've only given you two..."

"No! No more, please!" She interrupted me. Her hand grabbed my wrist nearly spilling my tea. "Please! I'll do anything." I saw tears spill out of her eyes and run down her face. "I'm sorry. I'll never..." Her words were cut off by a deep sob. "I'll never see your mother again. I promise. Ohhh..." Now she was sobbing.

Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather, blown me over, whatever is the best phrase. I was flabbergasted! Did she really think that I was doing this because of what she and Mom were doing? Can't be!

I looked at her, her hands covered her face, her body wracked by deep soul shaking sobs; the type you see children do before they get sick with the overloaded emotion. I put my arm around her and pulled her stiff body to me. "Ssshhh. There, there." I tried comforting her. "This has got nothing to do with you and my mother. In fact I can't think of anything better! Someone to love her, cherish her, make her smile."

She continued sobbing, boardlike in my arms. "Did you hear me?" I gave her a little shake. "I said that this has got nothing to do with you and my mother. I'm really happy for the two of you." This seemed to get through to her and she looked between her fingers at me. "Anything to relieve her from her arsehole husband." I was waffling on, not really thinking what I was saying, still bemused by her gross misunderstanding of the situation.

"But that... that's your father you're talking about!"

"Doesn't make him any less of an arsehole. Always drunk. Always playing golf or drinking with your arsehole husband." I realised what I had just said. "Sorry, I shouldn't..." I left the rest of the sentence unsaid. How do you retract the truth?

I finished my tea and leaned over to place the mug on the bedside table. As I sat back up Mrs Vere sort of snuggled up to me. Not really snuggled, but relaxed and rested her head on my shoulder. "What is this about then?"

Where to start? It is hard to have an adult, grown-up conversation with your teacher, a friend of your parents, a snooty bitch from way back. Someone you hated. Well, someone you hated until right now. Or did I still hate her? "I wanted you to understand, to feel, what you condemned all those boys to over the years that you sent to Mr Pearson for punishment, for cuts. I wanted you to feel what it was like to be on the receiving end of a cane. And I am a rank amateur! Mr Pearson could lay it on twice or three times as hard, on the same line, stroke after stroke. You only received two badly aimed flaps." I paused. "What made you pick on me? Why did you treat me as the class dunce?"

Long silence. "You were always so enigmatic. Nothing got through to you. I could not break you. Always that smile, never an argument." Another silence. "In class, academically I mean, you never gave me anything original, never did well in any test."

"Did you really expect me to look forward to your class when the most I could expect, the most I could hope for, was that you would not send me to Headmaster that day; but tomorrow, the next day. The agony! The dread! I still dream about it. And I was not the only one. You sent, send, countless unfortunates to be caned. All those people hate you, fear you, mock you. As for your 'favourites'..." No response. "I really wanted you to feel it."

Mrs Vere turned towards me letting the towel drop away, letting her breasts swing free, bringing them to rest against my chest. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. I never realised, not in my wildest dreams, the consequences of my actions. In my head I imagined a moments pain, nothing like what I felt." No apology would ever make up for the days, months, years of dread. Continuing in a soft voice, "All my life men have let me down, disappointed me. My father. My brother, my husband..." She sniffed.