The Enigma of Margaret Thomas Pt. 03

Story Info
Pt3 read 1 and 2 first.
3.9k words
4.33
1.4k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
81 Followers

I know it's taken longer than promised to get pt3 posted but IMO I think it's been worth the wait.

Please read pt1 and pt2 first.

There's a bit of everything in this one again. incest, lesbian, mature interracial, group and anal. The story is partly true Margaret and Dorothy did exist, and Margaret did seduce a young man when she was 50 in 1975.

The Enigma of Margaret Thomas pt3

Zuri stood on the top step of the veranda, she'd heard noises and knew exactly what she would see coming towards her from out of the moonlight garden.

Dorethy, her mother, with skin nearly as white as marble but now glowing with the flush of sexual satisfaction.

Then Adam he too flushed from sex, his lovely circumcised cock still semi hard. Then Dorothy's long lost now returned friend and lover.

'You know you two could possibly be arrested for molesting a juvenile? But I doubt the charge would stick. Which of you had him this time anyway? No, let me guess, it was your dear mother. Am I right Margi?'

'Spot on' Margaret replied, smiling. 'I nearly went and got a bucket of cold water to throw over them, they were making enough noise to raise Hades.'

'Anyway, as I said, the kettle is on and the bath is filling. With all the hot sun today the water should be piping hot.'

Adam was surprised by Zuris comment. 'How has the sun made hot water?' he asked.

'Quite simple really by using what they call, passive Solar energy. We have a large wooden box and in the box are 6 old cast iron radiators. They are painted black as is the inside of the box which has a glass front facing south. Cold water is drawn in from the bottom tank, and moves by convection to the top after passing through the radiators. In a matter of hours you 1500 gallons of hot water at over 60 C." Dorethy explained.

'Wow, that's amazing which one of the Boffins came up with that one?' Margaret asked, knowing that such a radical and clever idea had to have come from the Boffen brigade. The British government's most valuable weapon.

'Blimey, mother it didn't take you long to get back into Bletchley mode.' Zuri complained, as the Kettle began to whistle. "I'll make the Tea Zuri. You take Adam and show him the bath and find him a dressing gown first. Margi, please come and give me a hand and I'll get dressing gowns for us two." As Dorethy and Margaret walked towards the kitchen.

Adam followed Zuri's swaying hips and bottom deep into the Bungalow.

At the far end of the hall was a row of wooden cabinets. Zuri opened a door to reveal the wardrobe filled with coats, sports jackets, and several rather old fashioned looking dressing gowns, she selected two gowns and passed one to Adam.

"You're going to need this, and these slippers, follow me. I'm going to show you our not so little secrets" To Adams disappointment Zuri put on her own dressing gown hiding her beautiful body. Walking a little further along the row of cabinets she opened a slightly wider door, behind that innocent looking door was a steel door with a huge lever. Zuri pulled the lever to the right and with a very solid clunk the door opened inwards revealing a quarter landing and a long flight of metal stairs leading down into the darkness. Zuri flicked a switch illuminating stairs descending into a deep shaft beneath the Bungalow.

"Wow! James bond eat your heart out. What the hell is this place?" Adam exclaimed in pure wonder.

"You'll see, it's 155 feet down to the bottom of this shaft. We then go along inside the hill to our bathroom. There's several hundred feet of tunnels and rooms down here. Although we mainly just use the bathroom." Zuri explained as they descended the metal stairs the treads covered in rubber sheets. As they descended it became colder and colder.

"Brrt, I see the need for dressing gowns now. I hope it's not too far or we'll freeze." Adam complained.

Zuri reassured him that they didn't have too far to go. She led the way to the bottom of the stairs where there were 3 wide corridors leading off into pitch black. Zuri turned to the left hand corridor and switched on the lights. The corridor was only 20 feet long and sealed with a door similar to the one they'd entered into this underground labyrinth.

"Just through that door is the bathroom, and it'll be very warm in there by now." Zuri led Adam along the corridor and opened the door at the, as it creaked open, to Adam's relief he felt warm air.

"Quick, go inside." Adam looked around him in absolute awe. The room was floor to ceiling clad with gleaming tiles of a myriad hues of blue. To the right was a sunken bath at least 8 feet long and 4 feet wide.

"Who the hell built this place and why?" Asked Adam.

"Mmm well let's just say it's a secret and leave it there. OK?"

"How's it so warm in here?" Adam asked, still shocked by this astounding room.

"Underfloor heating. Now stop asking questions, the other two will be down soon and they'll use the lift from the kitchen. I'm hoping they'll also bring something to eat. I don't know about you but I'm rather hungry for lunch was a very long time ago. Let's have a quick shower and then we can get in the bath. I'm hoping you approve of our little tub."

Adam looked at the steaming water and the wide marble shelves and benches around the walls of this amazing bathroom. In the walls there were several alcoves with saloon style swing doors. Zuri opened the one nearest the sunken bath, and Adam followed.

"Take off your dressing gown." As she removed hers Adam followed and they were both naked again. Much to Adam's obvious pleasure at seeing the beautiful bronze skinned Zuri naked again. He couldn't get enough of looking at her 6 foot statuesque figure.

"Would sir care to be washed." Zuri asked mischievously.

"Sir, most definitely would care to be washed." Adam replied, immediately understanding the game of master and servant that Zuri was playing.

She turned on the water holding her hand under the shower until it reached the desired temperature.

Leaning forward Zuri grasped Adam's semi erect cock and pulled him under the warm shower. He in turn pulled her towards him kissing her as their naked bodies came together.

From a pump dispenser on the wall Zuri filled her palm with liquid soap and began to lather his body.

Starting at his shoulders and quickly working downwards. Not to be outdone Adam pumped soap on his hands and followed Zuris lead, lathering her body.

Starting at her shoulders and working quickly down his exploring hands found Zuris perfect breasts. But Zuri was after her newest toy, Adams cock.

As she dropped down to kneel in front of Adam she carefully soaped first the shaft then began to explore the length of the blue veined almost white shaft. She cupped his balls in her hand gently feeling their softness covered in ginger pubic curls.

His shaft about seven inches long became harder as she rubbed her hands around the shaft sliding up and down.

"You must tell me what you like so I can learn how to pleasure you, " Zuri asked affectionately.

"You're doing quite well and I'm really, really enjoying what you're doing so please don't stop. It is delightful to say the least." Adam responded, his voice quivering with pleasure.

Zuri, satisfied his cock was clean and well washed. She let the warm water rinse away the soap and suds.

"Oh, just stroking it makes me want it again." She said before opening her mouth and sucking in the purple head.

Swirling her tongue around and around the glands made Adam groan with pleasure.

She withdrew his cock from her mouth, and looked up at him. "And sucking him is so sexy, my cunney is starting to gush."

Zuri sucked the cockhead back into her mouth and swallowed the shaft until it hit the back of her throat. Drawing back just a little she started to pump her head back and forth.

"Oh fuck! yes."Adam crooned, as Zuri feasted on his cock, her tongue swirling around the shaft and the glands.

Removing the now fully erect cock from her mouth,and gasping for breath in her passion. Adam was so aroused, he couldn't believe how absolutely amazing he felt having Zuri veritably feasting on his manhood.

Zuri asked, "Now tell me what feels best. I want to learn properly."

" Like I said, I don't know if I can tell you to do any better." Adam responded "you seem to be hitting all the right spots all on your own. I must admit until today I hadn't had any woman or girl suck on my dick. I do like it though when your tongue comes into contact with the cleft right underneath the head that does feel particularly fantastic."

With that Zuri continued her ministrations upon Adams fine member.

Adam was in absolute heaven hot water cascaded down his body as Zuri gave her undivided attention to making him content and happy.

Suddenly, there was a loud clank and clunk which made Adam jump.

"Don't worry, that's the lift down from the house. We're going to have to wait awhile now. Even though I'd like you to take me here in the shower right now." Zuri stood and hugged Adam close, leaning down and kissing him hard. Adam responded by opening his mouth and their tongues entwined in an aggressive hungry kiss. Both of them became lost in the moment. Zuri pushed Adam's cock between her thighs. Adams' right-hand reached down and he grasped his cock and pushed it up towards Zuri's pussy. Standing up on his toes, she crouching slightly. His shaft impaled Zuri. They hadn't broken the kiss; their coupling was almost frenzied.

Dorothy and Margaret watched in wonder as the young couple gasped and moaned their passion.

Without instruction Adam grabbed the back of Zuri thighs lifting her off the floor. Zuri instinctively wrapped her legs around Adam's waist. She pulled her body up using Adam's shoulders. To Adam she wasn't heavy but he couldn't thrust as he wanted to. Zuri lifted herself up and down his shaft buried deep within her. The pressure on her clit and vulva was intense to the point of pushing her to climax. Her body quivered and shook and she struggled to hold on and not become like a rag doll hanging from Adam's body. But her orgasm just kept coming and coming, she felt a hot gush of fluid gush from her body. Adam felt it too.

"Oh fuck! That's so damned hot you're pissing down my legs it feels amazing." Adam gasped gripping tighter onto Zuri so she wouldn't slide down his body. He cupped his hands under her buttocks and leaning back arching his body he was able to keep Zuri joyfully impaled.

Zuri grabbed Adam's head, kissing him harder. Breaking the kiss she looked him in the eyes, her passion and his clearly visible to each other.

"I didn't piss on you. I gushed from deep inside me but I didn't pee. That was fucking amazing. Let me down, I need to recover.'

They slowly came apart, Zuri standing though a little shaky on quivering legs.

"Wow daughter. You realise that was one of the most amazing things I've ever had the privilege to witness?" Dorethy had taken off her robe and pulled her daughter to her, kissing Zuri tenderly.

"Look at Adam, you're so big and well? Rampant."Margaret gasped. Her own pussy gaping. "Fuck me boy! Fuck me hard." With that she bent forwards placing her hands on the small bench next to the shower and her hips back and her legs slightly apart. Adam needed no more instructions and rammed himself straight into Margaret's cunt. He grabbed her hips and rutted hard brutal thrust into her, making her moan. Within a minute he was. Groaning "oh fuck, fuck, fuck. I'mmmm commming." He felt his cock explode into Margi, great quivering spasms shook his body. He leant forwards hugging Margis back he kissed neck and cheek.

"That was unfuckingbelievable." He murmured his body still firing little spasms of delight.

"Right you two, can yourselves off and we can eat." Dorothy instructed.

"And no hanky panky. Ok?"

Adam was too dazed and Margaret too satisfied to argue, they washed each other, grabbed towels and dried themselves. Washed and robed they returned to the main room of the underground baths with the marble table in the middle. Food and most importantly tea were served.

Adam went to Dorothy and hugged her with passion.

"Whatever you desire, you're next my lover." He said huskily into her ear.

"I should fucking well hope so." Dorothy quipped.

They all sat around the table and ate. Each lost in their thoughts of recent events.

Zuri still felt a little shocked at gushing so much fluid from her body. Margaret her pussy still pulsing from one of the most amazing fucks ever. Dorothy was still reliving Adam taking her with equally brutal passion in the moonlight garden.

Adam's thoughts were like a crazy porn movie. As he stirred his tea the events of morning, afternoon and now night, ran through his mind.

Margi first showed him that she wanted him. He recalled their love making in the quarry and Dorothy just jumping on him.

Zuri, oh Zuri! Adam stored all those amazing events away in his mind. After Zuri had gushed down his legs, that hot wet feeling. Just the thought of it was making him hard again. Adam concentrated on the sandwich he was eating. What time is it?

"Adam? Adam, are you with us?"

"Huh what, pardon, yes." Adam responded to Dorothy's question.

" Would you like cream with your sponge cake?"

"Oh cream please."

"So you like cream on it then" Dorothy confirmed with a grin.

"I've actually never tried it with cream on." Adam responded understanding Dorothy's innuendo.

"Well eat sponge and you can try it, with cream on."

They all laughed at this little game of words. As the tea was drunk the sandwiches were eaten and sponge cake with cream consumed. All four of them looked at each other with expectations of another chapter beginning to unfold.

Dorothy laid back on the cushion covered marble bench.

"Come on Adam, try it with cream on." Dorothy invited. She took a spoon full of the whipped cream from the bowl placing a tiny blob of sweet cream on each nipple and then a very large spoonful of cream she spread over her vulva and out lips. Zuri and Margaret just watched as Adam stood up and let the thick white towel wrapped around his waist fall to the warm marble tiled floor.

"Mmm, where do I start, top or bottom? What do you think of Zuri?

"Oh most definitely top. She likes her nipple's sucked really really hard. Make her yelp."

"Ok Zuri, let me see what I can do."

Adam knelt down on the floor on Dorothy's right side he bent over her body and sucked the right nipple very hard into his mouth. He sucked so hard the nipple stretched up into his mouth he then clamped his teeth around the base of the teat and bit down until Dorothy yelped.

"Oooh, yes just like that. Even a tiny bit harder is good"

Adam applied a little more pressure and was rewarded with Dorothy pushing on the back of his head.

"Yes.. that. More, more, more."

Adam flicked his tongue over the tip of the nipple keeping up the vacuum and biting gently with his teeth.

"The other one." Dorothy said in a husky voice. She was squeezing her thighs together but resisted touching her cream covered pussy. She could feel the cream sliding down to her but and between her arse cheeks. Adam lent over Dorothy and did the same to her left nipple.

But Dorothy knew what she really wanted. "Eat me, you bastard,eat me."

Adam was so aroused he actually wanted to just grab hold of her ankles pull legs apart and fuck Dorothy. He instead pulled her body to the end of the bench and knelt between her thighs. Teasingly he started kissing her tummy then ever so slowly moved on her shaved mons, licking up the cream like a hungry Tom cat, he sucked and licked all the cream from outside and inside of Dorothy's pussy. He was hard and then gentle. He nibbled one Libia then the other, his tongue worming into her. Lapping at the base of her clit and then barely touching the little bud as it peaked out from under its hood. He listened to her instructions and obeyed her every request.

"Here use this." Zuri said and passed a beautiful venetian glass dildo to Adam. He looked at it, one end was thick with a ball at the tip, the other end thinner and ridged.

"Mmm, I think I know how this works. Thick or thin Dorothy?"

"Thin." she begged "thin!"

Adam took the thin end and slid it up and down her slit. Leaning around the dildo he sucked on her clit, and slowly pushed the thin end into the tighter little hole.

"Oh you clever fucker. Dorothy moaned as Adam pushed the glass ridges deeper. One two three four. "Enough" she said breathlessly now fuck my hole and suck my clit hard and fast. See if you can make me gush to."

Adam moved the dildo in and out getting faster and faster. He sucked her clit, flicking his tongue over her little bud. Within seconds he was rewarded with Dorothy's body starting to convulse under him. He had to push down on her tummy so he could keep his mouth in contact with her clit.

With an almighty groan of utter satisfaction Dorothy came.

"Oooooh fuuuuuck yeeees!"

Adam stopped sucking on clit and began to stand up.

"Ooh please don't stop, do me again please pretty, pretty please."

Adam complied and Dorothy came again in seconds.

"Again?" he asked.

"No.... that's enough for now. Just let me die and go to heaven." Adam moved to Dorothy's head and kissed her. She held him close and whispered "thank you".

Rather pleased with himself Adam sat back to see where Zuri and Margaret were. They were both kissing each other in the sunken bath their hands between each others thighs or so he thought as stood and walked to the edge of the bath he looked down see they each had hold of their own glass dildos and were fucking each others pussy.

"At last, I'm redundant." Adam quipped. He walked around to the other side of the bath and stepped down into the hot scented water.

"Now this is heaven truly. 3 beautiful women and all satisfied."

"Not quite." Said Dorothy as she stepped down into the scented water.

"How about you fuck from behind like you did Margi earlier. But instead fucking my pussy you can fuck my arse?"

Dorothy turned over and presented her rounded bottom. Standing on the bottom step of the bath Adam took hold of Dorothy's hips and pulled her onto him. First his cock slid easily into her gaping pussy. Oh it felt so good, so slick, so hot. The head of his cock tingled oh so delightfully.

"No, try my tight hole. I bet you don't last 10 seconds there." Adam thought to himself, I might not last 10 seconds wherever I am.'

He pulled out of Dorothy's pussy and breathed deeply. He just managed to stop himself from cuming. But he did want to fuck her, in her arse. Another first.

Taking hold of his shaft he placed the head on her puckered hole. Feeling that he was in the right spot Dorothy pushed backwards and Adams cock vanished inside her.

"Oh fuck! that's so fucking tight. Don't move, don't move. Oh fuck it's good."

Adam slowly drew back the sensation of the tight sheath around his cock head was amazing. He pushed in again, then out.

"Oh fucking hells bells Dorothy, you are amazing. I'll try to be gentle and not come too quickly. But fucking A. It feels amazing?"

"Yes, and stop asking questions. I'll come as soon as you. Now fuck me."

Adam pulled back then started and with a steady rhythm thrusting back and forth he went slow then really hard and fast, nearly went over the edge several times but was able to stop just in time and take a few deep breaths. His cock head tingled for release until he couldn't wait any longer.

His cock exploded inside Dorothy and as she felt his hot semen she came to. Adam held himself buried balls deep. His cockhead was still twitching. Her sphincter pulsing around his shaft.. "Stay there." She commanded. "Zuri my love pass me 2 flannels please." Taking the flannels from Zuri she passed one Adam. "Come out of the water with me and we will go and shower. Dorothy then slipped off Adam and placed the flannel between her legs.

Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
81 Followers
12