The Enlightenment of Hanna Ch. 09

Story Info
Setting Curtis aside, Hanna gives in to Damian's demands.
7.6k words
4.55
20.5k
32
17

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers

When everyone had gone, Hanna made her way back into the house, where she found her husband sitting on the couch as he stared off against the far wall, looking lost.

"You okay?" she asked him. Hanna knew she'd never been in love with Curtis, but she did love him like a family member. And since she wanted what's best for him, she begged off from their discussion for a moment so she could give Scottie a quick call.

The redhead sounded anxious to hear from Hanna and had Haley hanging over her shoulder, trying to listen in.

"So, how did things go?" Scottie asked.

"Irritatingly good," Hanna replied.

That drew a laugh from her friend who said, "How so?"

"Well," said Hanna, "he's given in to my every condition for staying so far. Even the ones I thought he would be an ass about giving in to, he didn't. Well, let me rephrase that; he was an ass over them, but he did give in when I gave him an ultimatum."

"Ahhh," Scottie replied, Hanna's dilemma starting to take shape in her head. "You're afraid you might have to have the cuckold discussion with him, aren't you."

"Yeah, I think so, which I wanted to avoid doing because he will be completely against it," Hanna said in almost a groan.

Sounding confused, Scottie asked, "Wait, isn't that what you want?"

"Yes and no," Hanna answered. "Yes, because it frees me up to do what I want to do. And no, because for some odd reason, I'm afraid he will accept and I don't want him there enthralled to me. I want him to have a life of his own."

"So, you don't want him to be a caged cuckold?" Scottie asked.

"No, I know now that I never loved him. At least not a romantic kind of love. It's not like you and Bruce. Having him there would just be a reminder to me of a life I no longer want to think about."

Scottie said, "Then you need to make the things in your sex talk so distasteful to him that he has no other option but to say no. Tell him you think you want your ass licked and want to try anal, both giving and receiving. Oh, and you want to have a threesome with your friend Scottie. If that doesn't work, then tell him you've discovered that you have a dominant streak, and you need him to wear a collar and be your submissive. Also, your secret desire is to pee on him."

Hanna flushed, letting out a little giggle as she said, "Please tell me you haven't done all that stuff."

"Of course not," Scottie said coyly, "I'd never wear a collar."

Hanna laughed, "One of these days, you and I have to talk."

"Yes, my queen," Hanna said teasingly.

******

Curtis was still sitting on the couch when Hanna finished with making her phone call. The closer she got to him, the further he seemed to sink back into the sofa. Meek didn't even begin to describe her husband.

"Curtis, right now, our sex life consists of you climbing on top of me and inserting yourself into me dry. You then pump away for two minutes and cum in me before jumping up and running to the shower to wash away all traces of me. There's no foreplay to try and get me wet beforehand. Just you, forcing your way inside me and taking your pleasure as quickly as possible."

"I thought we were trying to have a child," Curtis said incredulously.

"Well, thank goodness that never happened," Hanna said with sarcasm, "But did you know, honey, some people have sex for more than procreation? There are rumors that it can be fun, though I wouldn't know."

"This kind of talk is inappropriate, Hanna," Curtis said, blushing profusely. "We make love for a reason, and that reason isn't for our self-gratification."

"At least not the way you do it," Hanna snapped back in reply.

Curtis said nothing. He just seemed to fade further into the couch, becoming more insignificant each moment that passed.

"Let's not call it, making love, either, Curtis. Because I'm not in love with you and you're not in love with me. We care for each other, maybe even love each other like a brother or sister, but we've never been in love. I'm not even sure you're attracted to me."

When Curtis finally spoke, he sounded as if he could see the reality headed towards him. His marriage was over, and he would have to face the indignity of being a divorced pastor.

"So all this tonight? It was just a farce, wasn't it?" Curtis asked.

Rather than answer his question, because she still didn't want to lie to him directly, Hanna said, "Want to save your marriage, Curtis?"

"Y...yes," he stuttered, sounding all that not sure.

Hanna started to remove her top. She was unbuttoning it slowly as she spoke.

"I'm going to give you one more chance, honey—one last opportunity to perform your husbandly duties the way any good husband should. Most men are excited by the prospect that they can make their wife climax. It's my understanding there are even men that can do it repeatedly."

Her shirt and bra dropped to the floor. Hanna stood before her husband topless, and to her amusement, he was unable to look at her. Instead, he chose to stare at her discarded clothes on the floor.

Hanna unbuttoned and unzipped her bluejeans. As she began to shimmy them over her hips, she said, "You can do it any way you'd like, Curtis. You can finger me or go down on me. Of course, I'd prefer it if you did it by fucking me."

Hanna stepped out of her jeans, her sheer panties the only thing covering her body.

Running a finger between her cleft and drawing the silky material tight and between her lips, Hanna added, "You're going to have to last longer than two minutes to accomplish that. Do you think you can do that while fucking me hard, Curtis?"

Hanna lowered her panties, allowing them to slip to the floor as she stepped out of them.

Her husband's eyes remained on the floor. Despite the fact he hadn't responded to any of her words, his body language was speaking volumes. Both hands sat in his lap, clasped together as he wrenched them repeatedly. His legs were closed tight, his knees bouncing up and down slightly. And what Hanna first mistook for her lips quivering, slowly revealed itself for what it was.

He was quietly praying.

She was begging him to make her feel like talking to God, and instead, he was doing it himself.

"Curtis," Hanna said, wanting this to be over, but needing to hear him say the words. "Look at me, Curtis."

Her husband's lips stopped moving as the clock on the wall began to chime. Hanna glanced over at it and realized it was chiming midnight. This was it, her final day to appear before Damian and give herself totally to him.

Suddenly she didn't want to wait any longer.

When she turned her eyes back to Curtis, he had stood and was staring her in the eyes. For a moment, she thought he'd decided to rise to her challenge, and the thought turned her stomach.

"Hanna, I don't know what kind of demonic presence has gotten into you. But I talked to God, and he told me that all you have to do is be willing to fall to your knees and beg for forgiveness, and it will be given."

Hanna released a sigh of relief. She should have known he wouldn't have the backbone to attempt to pull it off. She already knew he didn't have the cock.

Hanna found Curtis's words particularly ironic. She turned them against him to end her marriage.

"Nothing demonic has gotten into me, at least not yet. But you're right, and I do need to get down on my knees and ask for forgiveness."

"Praise God," Curtis said, holding out his hand to his wife.

Hanna reached for his hand, but not before pulling her wedding and engagement ring off the ring finger of her left hand.

When Hanna dropped the two rings in his hand, Curtis looked confused. His wife's next actions confused him even further.

She stepped in and kissed his cheek. Hanna reached up and patted the spot she'd just kissed lightly and said, "You're a good person, Curtis. You just need to get beyond your upbringing and figure out who you are meant to be. I do love you in my way, only not in the way a wife should love a husband."

Stepping away from the man she once thought would be her mate for life. Hanna said, "Take care of yourself, Curtis."

******

Naked as the day she was born, Hanna walked out of her old life and into the new one. This time, instead of having to squeeze through a birth canal, she glided across thick grass under the silvery light of the full moon. Behind her, Hanna could hear Curtis calling her name in frustration. While she was aware of his voice, her mind was elsewhere. While her husband was busy calling for her, Hanna was busy calling out a name of her own.

She was doing so without making a sound.

"Damian," she called, reaching out with her mind. "I'm coming to you, Damian. Are you there? Can you hear me?"

Hanna's heart raced as she fumbled in the darkness under the Magnolia tree for the hidden release on the gate. Just as her fingers pushed the disguised notch, feeling the gate swing away, the answer that Hanna had been seeking came.

"We're waiting for you inside." the rich, baritone of Damian's voice reverberated inside her head.

Making sure to close the gate behind her, should Curtis attempt to follow in her footsteps, Hanna made her way around the pool, noting that the entire back of the house was lit up. She could see Haley and Meghan standing just inside the French doors, awaiting her arrival. Haley was bouncing up and down, her excitement evident. She could see Scottie standing just beyond them at the foot of the large staircase. Behind her were two more women that Hanna assumed were Sara and Constance. But what she didn't see was the one person she was so desperate to be with finally.

The French doors swung open before she could finally reach them, and just like that, Haley was in her arms.

"God, Hanna, please don't ever leave me like that again. It nearly killed me." Haley begged, squeezing her tightly.

Returning her hug, and kissing the younger woman's cheek, Hanna said, "I won't, honey, at least not if I can help it."

When Haley released her hold and allowed Hanna to enter her new home, finally, Meghan was next to greet her. The sexy brunette welcomed her and made sure to tease about how she'd known all along that Hanna would be unable to resist. Hanna could only offer her the most token of responses. Her eyes had found a figure waiting at the top of the first landing, and the sight of him took her breath away.

Like her, Damian wore nothing. He stared down at her intently, his ebony skin like smooth dark chocolate that just begged to be tasted. His muscles coiled tight, rippling with each slight movement he made as if he was a jungle cat ready to pounce on its prey. The thought that Damian wanted to devour her sent ripples down Hanna's spine.

Without taking her eyes off of her intended, Hanna slowly walked forward, stopping when she reached the foot of the stairs where Scottie was waiting.

Hanna briefly lost sight of Damian when the gorgeous redhead leaned in and kissed her. Scottie's lips were wet and soft, her kiss gentle with a hint of yearning. Just the thought of what that kissed promised made Hanna tremble.

Her lips settling against Hanna's ear, Scottie whispered, "Go to him, honey. You know what he wants to hear from you."

Scottie stepped to the side, clearing the way for Hanna to ascend the staircase. Hanna took note of the two women standing on the third step, one against the wall, the other with her back to the railing. The one against the wall had blonde hair that was close-cropped against her head. She was petite, with a boyish figure, though not in a masculine way. She was, in fact, beautiful with feminine features but a very trim and athletic build.

The one against the railing, on the other hand, was her polar opposite. She was tall, at least six foot with a buxom figure. Her long, dark, and wavy hair cascaded down over her shoulders, framing a pretty face. Her eyes seemed to smolder at Hanna as she passed her by her.

That left nothing and no one but space between her and Damian. Hanna's eyes went to the massive dark protuberance hanging between his thick and muscular thighs, her pussy instantly flooding at the sight of it.

When she reached him, Hanna dropped to her knees just as she promised Curtis she would.

Looking up into the mysteriously dark and deep pools of his eyes, Hanna said, "My mind, my body, and my soul, all that I have is yours, Damian. Please forgive me for taking so long to realize that I love you and want to be by your side now and forever."

Almost instantly, Damian bent and scooped Hanna up as if she weighed nothing, cradling her in his arms. Her arms immediately went around his powerful neck, drawing his lips to hers and tasting them for the first time this side of reality.

Allowing her lips to part, Hanna eagerly accepted Damian's tongue into her mouth, where it found its mate, melding with it in the heat of passion. So lost in their kiss, Hanna was only tangentially aware of the fact they were ascending the staircase. She knew where they were headed and could hardly await their arrival. Her indecision and trepidation over the last month only served to build her anticipation of what was to come. Hanna ground her thighs together, almost bouncing in Damian's arms in an attempt to generate the friction necessary to stimulate her needy sexual core.

"I need it so bad, Damian. I need you to fuck me until I can't stand it, and then fuck me some more."

Damian's only answer was a sensual smile that seemed to promise all that and more and made Hanna's insides clench, a small climax coursing through her as she envisioned the things he would do to her.

Only when Damian had set her on the bed did Hanna realize they weren't alone. Damian's unheavenly host of five gorgeous beauty's surrounded the bed as Damian joined her on the mattress laying back against a pillow in its center.

Hanna knew she should feel nervous. Here she was about to commit adultery in front of a small crowd of beautiful women, each one of their eyes glazed with lust. What's more, it was going to happen with a black man, a lowly nigger as her maternal grandfather would have called him. The illicitness of that fact only served to heighten her eagerness for it to happen.

And the veritable pinnacle of naughtiness, he was the devil.

Despite all of that, she was utterly at peace with her decision. She knew her future had changed exponentially, and the possibilities that lay in front of her were now endless. And Hanna fully intended to embrace them all.

Damian's bloated cock had reached full mast. If she was to be his Queen, then surely he was her conquering Zulu king, his cock an ebony spear he would soon pierce her with over and over.

Scottie slid up on the bed behind Hanna, her hands reaching around the blonde Goddess and cupping her breasts, her chin resting on Hanna's right shoulder. The sexy blonde laid her head back, her eyes rolling back in her head as the gorgeous redhead began to manipulate her turgid nipples between her fingers.

Kissing her neck, Scottie said, "Straddle your man, baby, and then lean forward. I'm going to help guide that big, black cock into that sweet pussy of yours. When I do, you just slowly ease back on it, taking in a little of it at a time. If you need to pause a minute to let your body stretch to accommodate his size, then do it. At some point, you're going to fill the head of his cock hitting against your cervix. It happens to every woman he's with because none of us have been able to take all of him. It will be very intense, to begin with, but then will start to feel amazing."

Scottie's right hand grasped Hanna's chin, turning her head and claiming the lips of the blonde. Their mouths opened instantly, their tongues clashing together with an intensity that spoke of the passion building in the room.

When their lips finally parted, Scottie said, "When Damian coats your insides with his seed, everything is going to change for you. All those gifts I spoke of will instantly flood into your consciousness, and your perception of everything will change. It might seem a bit overwhelming, for a moment, so be ready for it."

Hanna crawled across the giant bed and threw her left leg across Damian's hips. Placing her hands on his massive deltoids, she leaned forward and brought her mouth to his. Their kiss was sensual and ardent and left Hanna dizzy. It and the ones she'd shared with Scottie were iron-clad proof of the zero passion that had existed between her and Curtis. His kisses were dry and cold, the old saying about kissing a dead fish, immediately coming to mind.

Hanna felt the head of Damian's cock begin to slide through her sopping wet cleft sending delectable waves of pleasure coursing through her core. Each time it slipped through her slit and brushed across her swollen clitoris, her body jerked as if touching a livewire.

Damian placed his large hands on Hanna's shoulders just as Scottie centered the bulbous head of his cock against her needy opening.

"It's time to become the Queen you were born to be," Damian said, even his rich voice sending pleasurable feelings cascading through Hanna.

The slight pressure on her shoulders served as the impetus for Hanna's to begin her descent down onto Damian's big, black cock. She felt the pressure against her tiny opening as it resisted giving way. Hanna was at first afraid that it had been all for naught, the worry and anguish of the last month, the dissolution of her marriage, and casting away from other relationships. All of it she had endured for this one moment in time, yet Hanna's body was letting her down.

But when the massive head popped in all at once, Hanna couldn't help but cry out. The stretching caused such intense burning that it was only Damian's hands on her shoulders that kept her from retreating away from the sudden pain.

"Try to relax, Baby," Hanna heard Scottie's sultry voice say as she felt the beautiful redhead's long fingers grasp her hips. "I know it burns, but if you give it a minute, that will pass. Once it does, you need to slowly ease back on him and take more of it inside you."

Hanna breathed deeply, trying to calm the immediate sense of panic that had threatened to overwhelm her. It helped that the burning was already fading. Hanna sensed movement on the bed and then felt fingertips begin to caress her swollen nipples. Opening her eyes, she found Haley and Meghan's smiling faces as they both fondled her breasts, their pinches and tweaks sending ripples of pleasure through her.

Taking another deep breath, Hanna slowly eased back on Damian's cock, taking another inch or so inside her and feeling her vaginal walls scream in protest as they stretched to accommodate his massive tool. Yet, at the same time, Hanna felt something else entirely. Each little movement up and down, his long, dark member created a warmth deep inside that coursed through her body. And the deeper she managed to take him, the more pronounced the feeling became.

"Oooohhhhh," Hanna moaned as she slid back, greasing more of Damian's big, black cock with the overabundance of secretions flowing from within her. The radiating warmth had morphed into a near-constant wave of pleasurable sensations. As long as she kept sliding along the length of his ebony anaconda, those waves kept coming.

"Somebody is starting to enjoy herself, I believe. And you only have slightly more length inside you than that little dick husband of yours could provide you. Of course, it's a good bit more girth," she heard Scottie say.

Hanna heard Haley's sweet giggle and opened her eyes to see the sexy little brunette staring back at her. The look in her eyes was hard to read but bordered on adoration. Hanna smiled at her as she continued to work more of Damian's cock inside her slowly.

"It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it?" Haley said, giving Hanna's nipple another squeeze and pulling it away from her body.

Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers