The Entity Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A room ya say?" the prune of a face opened a toothless gape and nearly yelled back at Bob in question.

Bob also noticed a tattered old couch occupied by two round mounds of flesh. Their dirty, smudged, skin nearly lost in the shadows.

It was hard to determine age but Bob guessed somewhere north of fifty. Both equally fat, both with huge sagging breasts that creased what appeared to be matching sundresses about where he thought their navel's might be. Calves the size of small hams and feet that bulged around rubber flip flop's, toenails long, ragged and black from lack of washing.

"We're Paula and Pauline," the unsolicited answer came from a small, petite mouth set between flabby, shaking jowls, "We work around here," the other added, a large, flabby arm making a general movement Bob took to indicate the general area of the planet earth.

Bob was transfixed which made Paula and Pauline nervous. "We're twins," was thrown into the air, "We know how to make a city slicker like you feelreal good," the other said. Bob was actually tempted.Maybe I can practicehe thought.

A loud slap brought his attention back to the unisex prune face and he looked down to find a key. Dropping a few bills on the counter he slid the key away, turned, tipped an imaginary hat at Paula and Pauline, and headed back out the door to a smattering of giggles and snickers from the twins.

"Yes, mistress, I'm filthy."

There was no mirror to look into, just a cleaner spot on the wall above an old broken down dresser, where a mirror used to be. But he could tell. In spite of the stale musty odor that permeated the room, dried feces he'd found in the un-flushable toilet and the dead rat in the middle of the bed, he could still smell himself. Still feel the filth and grime on his body.

"You should be. They arrested my husband today," she let it hang in the air like a fart in an elevator before continuing, "I thought about calling you back so I could punish you myself," her voice became low and ominous, "but they'll arrest you as soon as they find you."

Sweat started to run down his forehead mixing with the residue of his completed homework over the days. The room was stifling and his feet started itching.

"First you have something you have to do for me, Bob," he heard a small crack from the whip she surely held at the ready, "Will you arrive tomorrow?"

"Yes, Mistress," was the submissive reply.

"Good. I want to talk to her when you find her."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now, Bob, I think you should pay penance. What do you think, Bob?"

Bob's body trembled as he waited.

"I don't need to tell you, Bob. You know what to do."

Clicking the phone shut, Bob dropped it on the bed and headed back to the office.

Paula and Pauline were engaged in an animated conversation about city slicker's when he pushed the door open.

He pulled out four crisp one hundred dollar bills and arrogantly waved them under their noses. He didn't have to speak. They nearly tipped the old couch over trying to scramble up and grab the bills from his hand.

They were all giggles and blushes back in the room when Bob opened the duffle bag and let them see the bundle of money inside. Flopping on the bed beside him, they watched wide eyed as he dug around in the neatly bound bills, stacks and stacks of them, to find his latest purchase. Truck stops definitely rated high on Bob's list of great shopping places.

He wasn't sure if it was Paula or Pauline that exclaimed, "Kinky!" when the four rolls of duct tape fell from the small plastic sack onto the mattress, small puffs of dust lifting into the air from the bedspread.

They didn't notice the gun, pruning shears or knives among the stacks of money.Yes, I think practice is in orderthought Bob.

*****

Linda sat to the side watching Tammy, the laptop now in front of her, allowing her to type.

'What journey?'

'Our journey. The journey Linda and I started a year ago.'

Tammy knew the generalities of what had happened and couldn't guess what that had to do with a world wide computer attack.

'Michael is dead,'Tammy cringed slightly as she looked over at Linda and hit the enter key.

'Yes he is.'

'Why do you say you're Michael?'

'I'm not Michael as Linda knew me. I'm Michael's mind.'

Linda read the line and pulled the laptop to her again.

'How can you be Michael's mind?'

'I don't know exactly.'

Linda laughed, more of a sarcastic bark when she read the last line.

'Who runs you? Who distributes you on the internet?'Linda typed, wanting answers to other things.

'I escaped,'came up in the chat box.

"Escaped," Linda repeated out loud, "from a Looney bin I bet," she finished out loud, turning toward Tammy.

Tammy just raised her hands as if fending off a frontal attack and said, "Don't look at me."

'You escaped, no one created you. You want us to find you and destroy you? Is that about it?'she pounded her point home with a heavy hit on the enter key.

'Yes.'

'Listen, I'm going to think about this. Can we talk in the morning?'

'Yes. But I think we have to get started soon. Time is important.'

'Okay. We'll talk in the morning.'

'One other thing, Linda.'

The only sound in the room was the gentle whir of the ventilation fan coming from the laptop.

'What?'

'Did you like your ring?'

Linda exploded, a finger shooting to the power button, holding it down until the laptop went off. Removing the power cord and battery, she nearly slammed the screen shut and stormed into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. Tammy stood on the other side of the door listening briefly to Linda's muffled sobs.

Deciding it had been another long day she pulled out a cotton Tee-shirt, pealed all her clothes off and slid between the sheets contemplating what they'd learned, if anything, about the Entity.

Given tonight's revelations, true or not, the wordfamilycame back to haunt her, provoking a chill that crept slowly, deliberately, up her spine.

She suddenly wished Linda would come out and crawl between the covers with her.

Five minutes later she got her wish when Linda opened the bathroom door, dropped a trail of clothing to the opposite side of the bed and crawled in. Reaching up, she turned off the lamp on her night stand plunging them both into darkness, her back to Tammy.

Tammy could feel the mattress quake and still hear quiet sobbing and the occasional sniffle. Slowly, gently, she scooted across the mattress between the sheets until her hand rested on Linda's bare shoulder. Leaning close she whispered, "It's not him, Linda. It's just someone with a very sick mind."

Tammy felt Linda shift and realized she was scooting back into her, falling into the spoon shape of her body. She stiffened when Linda reached for her hand and draped it, like a blanket, across the front of her naked body. "I'm sorry. I just need someone to hold me," Linda whispered back.

Tammy sighed and rolled into Linda's body, hugging her close taking note of the contrast between their two bodies. Similar in size and shape, but different in many details, she felt Linda's body mold into hers as if they were one. Creating a blanket of warmth and security between their bodies they both clung fast as they drifted off to sleep.

*****

Tom was surprised but not astounded when the chat box opened on his laptop, a line of X's and O's as a chat name.

'Hi, Tom'

The Entity had disappeared earlier in the day. Reports were still coming in but best guess was it could no longer be found. Anywhere.

For Tom, and everyone else involved in the crisis, the case was far from closed. The Entity had left as quickly, and quietly, as it had arrived. The current state of things could mean a change in strategy, regrouping or the taking of a next step. Any of those meant escalation and current results clearly indicated the world would surrender if the situation escalated.

'Hi back,'Tom sent.

While Tom found the Entity's abilities frightening, he found the Entity itself fascinating.

'How have you been, Tom?'

'Until your appearance, I was doing fine.'

'I'm sorry about that, Tom. How's Mary?'

How odd thought Tom. A computer attacker that apologizes and asks how my wife is. But then, a spouse's existence and name could be considered common knowledge.

'Mary's, fine,'was all he sent.

'You remember, Tom, when you and Mary took Linda and a close friend to a pub?'

Tom read the message again. Yes, he recalled. The special friend had been Michael.

'Yes.'

'What do you want to know about that night?'

He wasn't sure where this was going but Tom thought a second and typed, 'Name the pub.'

'Butchertown Pub.'

'What did I drink that night?'

'Draft.'

He smiled as he typed the next question,'What did Mary drink?'

'She didn't because she doesn't.'

Impressive but still achievable with sufficient observation. He typed again,'What was Linda wearing?'

'Hip huggers and a small, pink, midriff top – short sleeved – and a black lace thong with very small red roses on the front.'

Tom just sat there, staring. He had no idea how accurate the Entity's description of Linda's intimate attire was but it had certainly been stated with confidence. Before he could type another message came up.

'You paid the bill with cash while Linda and Mary went to the restroom. You hate to carry change. You hate even more receiving a handful of change back when paying for something. Linda's special friend gave you a nickel and two pennies, not because you asked for it. Because he knew you that well.'

How could the Entity know? Knowing his personal disdain for a pocket full of change could still be a case of close observation, but knowing the exact amount he needed to avoid change on that particular night. Impossible.

With profound trepidation, Tom typed the next question, knowing before it was sent, what the answer would be,'Who was the special friend?'

His finger hovered over the enter key before finally pressing down. The response was immediate.

'Me.'

*****

"Come on, Larry, do it for me." The raven haired beauty pleaded but Larry was firm.

"No. It's not right," finally he spit out what he really wanted to say, "It's nasty."

Allessandra Martinelli slid off the bed and slipped her black heels on. Walking to the sliding glass doors that opened onto a small balcony, ten floors up, she fished for the drape pull, found it and opened the drapes they'd been making love behind.

Looking over her shoulder, she said, "Your loss," as she slid a door open and stepped out to lean on the railing.

Larry cringed when he saw windows lit, small yellow and white pools of life, from the building across the street. Pulling the sheet up, he wanted to run from the room when he saw Allessandra's hand come up and wave, a shadowy form in a window almost directly across from them, waving back.

At thirty three, Allessandra wanted some excitement. Larry was a good man, even a moderately good lover, well, except for that one thing, but she wanted to feel the thrill. Her naked form turned and she leaned on the rail, crossed her legs at the ankle, and beckoned.

It was tempting, Larry thought. God, she was beautiful. He was almost to the edge of the bed when he noticed the traffic sounds from below. No way, he thought, what if someone drove by that knew he lived there.

Disgusted, she strode back into the bedroom and started picking up clothes from the floor and getting dressed.

"I know you've got balls, Larry. I've played with them enough. Get them out and use them every once in a while."

With that, she was gone and Larry pulled the sheet off the bed, wrapping in it, walked to the drapes and closed them.

*****

The doctor glanced at his watch. Yes, he thought, quite appropriate. The wee hours of the morning is when all evil spirits come forth.

The face of a freckled china doll framed by long red hair, cheekbones that spoke of breading and intelligence. Her button nose and pale pink lips with a puffy, inviting look; even when asleep drew a sigh of appreciation.

Stepping down the bed he took one of her delicate hands in his reveling in the warmth that radiated from it. The fingers long and delicate, the hands of a musician, he thought.

All had gone as planned. Gerald and Kevin had gazed upon Theodora Elizabeth Miller transfixed as the transfer had been made.

The doctor pulled a sheet and blanket up and nodded to the nurse as he left for his laboratory.

Stepping back into the tank room, now occupied by two empty glass growing tanks, he walked to the next door, the door that held so much fascination for Kevin and Gerald, placed his thumb on a small red scanner and waited for the click that said the door was unlocked.

The soft green glow that permeated the cavernous room belied the ominous intent within.

A technician, clipboard in hand, glanced his way, as she walked from glass tube to glass tube, making notations.

No faces could be seen but the doctor knew them all well. Almost family he thought. He walked briskly to a far corner and looked at two in particular.

Yeshe thought,one of you will do nicely for me.

*****

Scanner Bob was also walking arm in arm with evil that night.

No rest for the weary he thought. The twins had been very entertaining. As promised, they'd kept him up all night. The sun was just beginning to permeate the dilapidated motel room as he gathered his tools, stuffed them in his duffle bag and headed out the door.

He'd made many trips to the old rusty dumpster during the night. Glancing out the window of his room he could see that more dogs had materialized and where sniffing around the wheels and licking something red that dripped steadily through the rusty holes.

Both bound and gagged, they still thought it was all part of the game when he pulled out the knives and started cutting clothing away from their bodies. He even smiled and played along as he whispered a constant litany of profanities and lustful promises in their ears.

Pauline passed out when the first cut was made. Paula didn't. Considering it was Paula that first received Bob's undivided attention, the pain kept her eyes open wide as Pauline came and went, opening her eyes long enough to see the changes Bob was creating in her sister before straining against the duct tape and passing out again.

Feeling a need for praise from his Mistress, Bob flipped open his phone and hit the speed dial.

The strong male voice that answered surprised him sending a small shiver of jealousy up his spine; his immediate thought was that his mistress was breaking in a new one. Someone to take his place.

"This is the FBI. Who's calling this number?" prompted Bob to fold his phone shut, drop it in the dusty gravel and stomp it several times with the heel of his bloody shoe until he was sure it was unsalvageable by anyone that might happen by and pick it up.

Resolve was quick to settle in. It really didn't matter. No matter what, he would carry out the wish of his mistress.

Dropping the duffle bag behind the front seat, Bob slid behind the steering wheel, started the engine and headed west.

He felt a slight exhilaration. With no leash pulling, he felt changed. He felt he was moving up. He'd learned so much from the twins. He'd peeled away so many layers to find their sensitive spots. Maybe it was time for him to become the master.

With a chuckle, he thought just how much he'd learned from the twins about making Tammy bend to his will.

Chapter 11

CNN – Democratic presidential hopeful, Arthur Wright, made a surprise visit yesterday to the Springs Valley school system in Springs Valley, Indiana, to watch democracy in progress as the school held its mock elections. While the students are not really old enough to vote, Springs Valley, like many schools around the nation, hold mock elections in an effort of expose the students to the mechanics of democracy. For years, many candidates have seen this as a good indicator, feeling most students are strongly influenced by what their parents think and say. Richards was chagrinned when a 13 year old girl raised her hand during an impromptu election talk that jokingly included the phrase 'Be sure and vote for me', and pointed out that voting laws didn't allow Mr. Richards to campaign on voting day. Republican presidential hopeful, Kerry Richards, was quick to pick up on Wright's snafu when he quipped 'That's what you get when a kid runs for president.'

*****

"Are you sure this is how you want it done?" the doctor asked again.

Theda lay on a gurney in the operating theater. With some effort she turned her head to the right and gazed at the naked body of the young woman on the gurney beside her.Beautiful she thought.I'll be beautiful again.

"She will know what to do," was her whispered response.

The Doctor nodded. These details had been gone over several times but he felt it was prudent to ask one last time. Turning, he nodded to Gerald behind a glass window and turned to the saline drip attached to Theda's arm. Raising a syringe he applied the prescribed amount and turned a small blue thumb wheel that allowed the sedative to mix. Looking at Theda's eyes he watched as they closed slightly and her mouth fell slack.

Walking to her head he patted her shoulder and whispered, "Sleep old girl. I'll see you shortly."

Kevin watched as the last scan was completed and noted a few of the words as they scrolled across the screen.Beautiful, young, love and father.

Gerald started thewriteas the doctor took pulses and glanced at monitors pushed to one side.

"How long?" Kevin asked.

"At least eight hours," Gerald replied, "Maybe a little more."

*****

Tammy woke first to find she and Linda were a tangle of arms and legs in the huge bed and her Tee shirt was pushed up under her arms leaving her completely exposed. Linda's head rested firmly on Tammy's breast bone below her chin, between her breasts, one arm snaking up as if in a dancer's intimate embrace.

A blanket of remorse seemed to smother her as she lay very still, distracted by the scent of Linda's hair as the heavy floral drape that covered the window was framed by a soft gray light marking the start of a new day.

What an idiot,she thought.How did I get here, tangled in the arms of this overbearing, independent, bossy, and she had to admit, beautiful woman?She immediately reprimanded herself for finding Linda beautiful.

Tammy's next concern was escape.How do I get out of this? This was a place she'd never contemplated before, much less visited.

Tammy could feel the weight of Linda's leg draped over her own. A knee pressing persistently between her slightly parted thighs which only sharpened her anxiety.

A soft sigh escaped Linda's barely parted lips and Tammy felt the rapid beating of her heart turn into a pounding as her chest tightened and her breathing became so shallow she thought she'd pass out at any moment.

She could feel the heat from each exhaled breath linger between her breasts as Linda's breathing continued in a slow, lazy sleeper's rhythm.

I can't do this,she thought.I shouldn't be doing this, was next, even as her hand splayed out on the smooth skin in the small of Linda's back.I have a boyfriend,was next in her stream of consciousness.If not a soul mate, then a very intimate, male, roommate!

"Um," It was long and drawn out as Linda shifted slightly.

Tammy's eyes squeezed shut like a child hiding in plain view from the unknown, as if that act would throttle the monster hiding beneath her bed, when the small sound emanated from Linda's throat. Her hand jerked back from the small of Linda's back and she felt a sheen of sweat form on her skin as Linda shifted and snuggled to a more intimate position, Linda's knee probing more insistently, forcing Tammy's legs to splay out further, her head shifting until an exhaled sigh from Linda blew across a pale nipple.