The Entrepreneur

Story Info
Her husband is married to his work.
5.4k words
4.41
7.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers

We were cuddling in the afterglow. Her husband would not be home for hours and I had a good excuse at work, there was no hurry. Her head was on my shoulder, my hand was on her breast. The covers had been kicked off the bed and we were lying, sweating and panting, on a sheet that was soaked with sweat and drool and cum and puddles of Connie's special sauce.

"You know," she said, "There're a lot of women in this town who could use somebody like you."

"Sad, isn't it?" I said.

"Yeah, actually," Connie said. "Marriage, I hate to say it, is a farce."

I didn't say anything.

"I could set you up," she said.

I pulled my arm back and looked at her. "Set me up?"

"Yeah," she said. "You could spread a little joy around this town."

"Uh huh," I said. "Sure."

"I bet we could even make a little money," she said.

"I don't think so," I said.

"You're unusually good in bed, you know," she said.

"I just do what I do."

"Yeah well you do it pretty fucking good."

"I'm glad you like it," I said, obviously flattered. She was quiet for a while.

"I know somebody," Connie said.

"Sure," I said, "Everybody knows somebody."

"No, I mean I think I know who could be our first customer."

"Our?"

"Oh yeah, I'm your agent. Didn't I tell you?"

"No, I didn't know," I said.

"I will find people, make the introductions, collect the money. All you do is show up and make them happy."

I was laughing. "Whatever. Have fun."

Connie was laughing too. "You think I'm joking."

"Listen, Connie, I know you are crazy enough to do something like this. And it sounds like fun to fantasize about but I'm no gigolo. It just isn't my thing."

"Too bad," she said. "I'll tell you what, I can introduce you and you only do it if you like them."

I knew she was going to follow through on it. That's how she is, she gets an idea and won't let go. What ya gonna do?

Connie didn't have a jealous bone in her body. I don't know how Jeremy had stayed married to her; she seemed to have no limits, and he must have had some idea something was going on. She was beautiful and funny and foul-mouthed and brash, and I don't want to forget: sexy. Her libido went up to eleven. She and I had been seeing each other for a couple of years but there was no pretense that I was the only one. Like the time she came to my house and blew my friend while I was sitting there. And then while he was recovering she blew me. She also knew all the wives in town and she had an idea. She had broken out of the marriage trap and now she wanted to free the others.

Later that week, Thursday night, I stopped by the Conquistador for a drink. This is a neighborhood dump, kind of hard to describe, it's at the end of a strip mall, so you don't see it from the street. You drive to the end and park and there's an entrance to the bar on the left. This is the kind of neighborhood where people would complain if you put in an all-out rowdy nightclub, but even the bluenoses of the town would stop into the Conquistador after work or in the evening. There were plush barstools, darts in the back, one pool table, and a kind of digital jukebox that never played what you asked for; it was loud and obnoxious and there was no possibility that any of the customers would ever get the mistaken idea that the place had any class. The jukebox played mostly country music and hip-hop and classic rock. People would get up and dance to the music sometimes; it was an old-fashioned neighborhood place.

I was sitting at the bar talking to a lady who lives on the block behind my house. She had been hearing some sounds and wondered if there might be a coyote around. Also she needed a good mechanic and was asking people for ideas. At one point in the evening I noticed Connie coming in, she sort of flitted through the lights, smiled at me and waved, and kept moving. Naturally we are cool when we run into each other in public. The place was pretty crowded.

I did know a good mechanic and wrote down the name of his place. There was a little argument starting to boil over at the end of the bar, a husband and wife; he'd been drinking a lot and was turning into an asshole, and pretty soon somebody was going to have to step in. It wouldn't be me, I was halfway across the room, but I kept one eye on them in case shit started flying.

Jake the bartender was watching them, too, but there was not yet a need for intervention. He was working the bar, bullshitting with people, keeping the liquor flowing. He came over to me and said, "Hey, Doc, Connie down there says she's got somebody she wants you to meet." I looked toward the back of the room where Connie was leaning over the bar, waving her hand to get my attention. There was a cluster of people nearby but Connie seemed to be sitting with a woman I had not seen before. Your standard forty-something housewife, nicely put together, slender and modestly dressed. I made my see-ya's to present company and moseyed to the back end of the bar. I had a good guess what this was going to be about.

"Doc, meet Beth. Beth, The Doctah, they call him Doc," Connie said in her unhesitant way. I reached out to shake hands with Beth but she somehow got an arm around my neck and pulled me in for a neighborly kind of cheek-to-cheek hug.

"Good to meet you," Beth said.

"Same," I said. "Hey Connie, how ya been?" Pretending I hadn't seen her for a while, the usual song and dance.

We yickyacked for a few and then Connie said, "I was telling Beth about you."

"Something good, I hope," I joked.

"Oh yes," Beth said. "Very good."

Connie said, "Beth is bored, and maybe you can help her out. She ain't gettin' no lovin', you know what I mean?"

"I see," I said. I felt awkward as hell but both the women were smiling cheerfully at me.

Connie: "So I was telling her about you, and suggested maybe you two could have a date or something."

"I see," I said. Beth had glasses, a barrette in her hair. I could see she was a little nervous but she also looked like a woman who had made her mind up, she'd had enough of the boredom of a husband ignoring her, and if he wasn't going to treat her right she'd find somebody who would. "A date, huh? Well, Beth, I've only just met you, like two minutes ago. Would you want to go on a date with me?"

Beth didn't hesitate. "Oh, yes," she said.

"Where would you like to go?"

"Why don't you stop by my place for coffee?" she said, sweetly, as if we would actually be having coffee.

"Sure," I said.

"Can you come by tomorrow?"

"Well I'll have to make an excuse at work but I think I can do that," I said.

"Okay, how about ten? We'll try to get you back to work after lunch. The kids won't be home till two thirty."

Connie was beaming, sipping a rosé. "This is great," she said. "It makes me happy." She and Beth clinked glasses. Beth had a piece of paper in her purse that had her address on it, some junk mail, and she said, "Here's my address. It's off of Western, back by where the Denny's used to be."

"Sure, I know that neighborhood," I said. "I'll be by about ten tomorrow." We chatted for a few minutes and I made my excuses. This time Beth drew me in for a hug and also gave me a little kiss, nothing spectacular but I felt her lips open and a touch of tongue. I gave Connie a regular neighborhood hug and skadoodled out of there.

I bustled around at work, getting a little bit ahead so I could disappear for a while, and then about a quarter to ten I slipped out. They don't really care if we come and go during the day, and I do a good job. I think everybody has things they do, a couple of guys work out during work hours, somebody picks kids up from school, nobody asks and it's fine. I knew Beth's address, in fact it seemed to me I had worked on that house in my contractor days, probably before she lived there. I did not remember any wife. I mean, I remembered lots of wives, just not at that house.

Beth actually had coffee brewing when I got there. The house was a lot nicer than I remembered, with thick carpeting and artwork in the living room and up and down the hall. "What does your husband do?" I asked her, as she poured me a cup.

"He works," she said. "That's all. Just works. Gets up in the morning and goes to work, comes home and makes some calls, goes to sleep and goes back to work."

"I see."

"It doesn't matter what kind of work he does, he's in an office I think. He's married to his work."

"Yes, I'm getting the picture," I said. "And his wife ends up married to no one."

"Bingo," she said. "I'm done. I mean, I love him, we've got it good here, but I am not the type that sits around feeling sorry for myself."

"I see. You sound like somebody who needs a little attention."

She looked at me and my dick got hard, just like that. "Why, yes," she said. "That's what I was thinking."

"It was nice of Connie to introduce us," I said.

"Yeah, she's a doll."

Beth stood on tiptoes and kissed me. It was very hot but not very personal. Pure passion. "Let me show you the bedroom," she said. I did not mention that I had been in the house years earlier. I had not had a sip of coffee.

As we walked to the bedroom, I asked, "So, how do you know Connie?"

"I am not sure," Beth said. "Everybody knows Connie, don't they?" We laughed. "No, I think I met her at the Garden Center. We were both looking at perennials. I remember, at first I thought she was flirting with me, which seemed strange. But that's just how she is, you know. And how do you know her?"

"Oh we have been friends forever," I said. "She was friends with my wife, back in the day."

"Oh, so you're married?" Beth tried to get a glance at my hand.

"Not any more," I said.

Standing beside the bed, I wrapped my arms around Beth and kissed her. She responded passionately, and personally this time. Her hands were all over me. It felt good. My fingers came up and began working on a top button of her shirt, which was like a man's shirt in design but a colorful soft fabric that a man would never wear. Two buttons and her significant cleavage met the eye.

Beth held me while I worked down through her buttons. I peeled back the shirt and she shrugged out of it, letting it fall behind her. She was wearing a kind of blue or lavender bra, cut low, with tiny straps suspending her considerable breasts up under her chin. She was proud of the way she looked half-dressed, you could tell. "You are beautiful," I told her.

She glanced away for an instant, thoughtfully. "Been a long time since I heard that," she said.

"Sorry," I said. Beth was wearing a pair of tight jeans that looked good on her, especially with her shirt gone. She had a barrette in her hair, sandals, she was exactly the kind of woman you see in the grocery store, nice-looking but distracted.

"This is a little weird," I said.

"What's weird?"

"Well we just met, I am not really sure how this works." I figured it would be best to be honest. Maybe we could find common ground in sharing our insecurity.

"I see," Beth said. "Connie had told me you have never done this before. You know I paid her, right?"

I laughed. "She said she was going to do that."

Beth stood visibly taller. "So really it's like I'm buying a service."

"Yeah, true, I hadn't thought of it that way," I said. "Like I said, I have never actually done this before."

"Well it's different, isn't it," Beth said. "You don't know what I want."

I felt relieved somehow. "Yeah, I don't know."

"I could just tell you," Beth said.

"Tell me what?"

"I could just tell you what to do. I have been called a bossy bitch before, you know. It could be fun."

"I don't see why not," I said.

"Connie did give me a money-back guarantee," Beth laughed.

"I will try to keep the customer satisfied."

"Ok," Beth said, "Good. Let's start. Get your pants off."

She sounded like business; "bossy bitch" was a good fit, not that I minded. Something had just shifted and now she was taking control of the situation, a one-eighty from the bitter, self-pitying housewife of a few minutes previous. I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled my shoes and socks off, tossed them toward the corner of the room. Stood up, pulled my pants and underpants off, tossed them.

I stood there and she walked around me, looking me up and down, front and back.

I was still wearing a cotton print button shirt, and I had a hard-on. Well, who wouldn't? She reached over and gave it a gentle tug. "Nice," she said. "You seem ready."

"Sure," I said. "Whatever you want."

She was jacking me off gently, thoughtfully. "I think you need to get that shirt off," she said. "Then undress me."

I tossed the shirt in the corner and unsnapped Beth's bra with one hand, reaching around from the front. This is a good trick to know. It fell off her and hung on her arms. Her breasts did not fall out of the cups, they stood up high and firm, all on their own. "Why do you even wear a bra?" I asked her, impulsively.

"People expect it," she said. "Nobody wants to see my tits bouncing around under my clothes."

"I do," I said.

She wriggled her arms out of the straps and tossed the bra on the overstuffed chair. I reached for the snap on her jeans and she touched me with her hand, stopping me. "Suck my tits," she said.

I didn't need to be told twice. I took the right one in my mouth, kissed around the nipple and then sucked it into my lips. I worked on it hungrily and felt her hand on my shoulder, petting me like a dog. "Good boy," she said. "Good. That is good." I moved to the other one and she moaned lightly.

"Okay, let's get the pants," she said. I finished unsnapping her jeans and she kind of danced to shake them off, grabbing them from her foot, folding them quickly and not perfectly, setting them on the chair.

Naked, she was amazing. Like that lady at the grocery store that you glimpse down the aisle and you wonder what she'd look like without that stupid sweat-suit on, you hope she would look like this. Beth's tits were spectacularly proportioned to her petite body, very hard, her belly was flat, she had a charming tuft of hair around her pussy.

"You just going to stand there staring?" she said.

"I'm sorry," I said.

She smiled. "You don't have to be sorry. It's flattering. But we have work to do here. You have a woman to please." She reached over and stroked my cock again. She had a gentle touch and wrapped her hand over my shaft and moved from the base to the tip, base to tip, slowly, thoughtfully. Her palm made contact with my cock as she stroked with her fingers.

"True," I said. "We have work to do."

"Actually," she said, "You have work to do."

"Right."

"This was a good idea that Connie had," Beth said. "I think it could catch on."

"We have hardly started," I said. Then, basically just fucking with her, playing a role, I said, "What can I do to please you?" This was obviously very different from fucking a neighborhood girl or somebody I met at a bar. We don't usually talk about it, we just gravitate toward whatever half-assed habits we have each formed through random experience. And in a way, nobody usually gets what they want, in the end. This might be the smart way to do it, somebody can just say what they want.

Beth looked at me. "I like this," she said, pumping my penis. "Well I hate to rush things, but it has been forever since somebody ate this pussy. Are you up for that?"

"I would love that," I said.

"All right," she said, sitting on the bed. "I like this."

"How do you want me?" I asked.

Beth scooted to the middle of the bed. She fluffed up a couple of pillows and leaned them on the headboard. "I think I'd like to watch," she said as she positioned her head against them, half-sitting. she spread her legs apart, bent her knees. "How's this? Can you reach me?"

"We can try it," I said. I lay on my stomach between her legs with my head hovering over her. There was a dainty scent.

"Start easy, please," she said.

"You know, you don't have to say please," I told her.

"Good point."

I lowered my face and lapped gently over the outside of her pussy, covering her pubic hair and the thighs on each side. She twitched when I first touched her with my tongue, then I could feel her body relax as she slumped down against the mattress. "Good," she said. "Do that. There's no hurry." I dug my tongue into the fold between her pussy and her thigh and ran it from bottom to top. She reacted by throwing her hands up beside her head and grabbing the slats of the headboard for support. I lapped and then moved to the other side for similar treatment.

A noticeable aroma met my nose, the most innocent smell ever. Beth was very clean and even if she was going to boss me around the aroma of her pussy told me she was a vulnerable, feeling woman, soft on the inside. I moved my tongue near to her perineum and she tilted her hips to accommodate me. I lathered kisses on that patch of skin and slowly moved forward until my tongue was touching her vaginal opening. Beth's breathing was starting to pick up. I had a confident feeling, for some reason; I knew what I was doing and I was confident I could give her the pleasure she craved. Her needs were basic and simple.

I lapped superficially over her vagina, teasing the labia, poking the tip of my tongue just inside her. As she was warming up, I angled my face and took her labia between my lips and sucked, letting my tongue slip in and out of her vagina.

"Oh my god," she said. "Connie wasn't joking." I laughed to myself, picturing the two of them over coffee talking lasciviously and explicitly about Connie's sexual adventures.

Now I ran my tongue in a pattern back and forth between her labia, with the vagina at one end and her clit at the other. I avoided the clitoris for now, but flicked and sucked her pink parts thoroughly. The scent now was powerful and she was getting quite wet down there. I knew she knew where I was going, and she lay against her pillows panting and gasping as I delayed the direct attack.

Then it was time. My licking moved forward on her by tiny increments and soon my tongue was coming up under the backside of her clitoris, and then I had it between my lips. She was fully aroused, the clit was a tight little pearl and I sucked it into my mouth and applied a kind of pulsating suction to it.

Sorry, but I cannot describe the shriek that followed. There are not words for it. Beth banged her hips forward against my mouth and brought both hands down to the sides of her head and began tugging frantically at her own hair. I sucked her clitoris and worked my tongue on it as her orgasm overwhelmed her. It crossed my mind that she could knock one of my teeth out, bucking under me like that. Her shouts turned to moans and her back relaxed and sank into the mattress, and I lightened my touch as she broke into laughter.

She stroked my hair and looked down at me with a benign smile. "Oh, I needed that," she said. "Come here." She patted the pillow beside her. "Come up here and cuddle for a minute."

I scooted up and she took me in her arms. "You are a good boy," she said. "I have needed that for a long time." My head was on her chest and I could hear her heart pounding as she petted my hair. Her hand moved languidly to my cock and pumped it gently a few times. Now and then she would laugh.

Suddenly she pulled her arm away and said, "Okay, do it again."

I sat up and looked at her. "Same thing?"

"Sure," she said. "That was good. Let's do it again."

I scooted down and began licking around her clitoris -- she was already warmed up so I didn't have to beat around the bush this time. I sucked it again and she exploded again.

"This is great," she said. "I think this could really turn into a thing."

"A thing?" I asked, wiping my mouth.

"Oh yeah," she said. "I think a lot of ladies are going to want some of this."

TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers
12