The Entryway Banister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My experimentation is cut short, however, when a warm mass slides up between my arms and presses itself into my face, rubbing softly over my exposed skin and making me keenly aware of the smooth leather covering much of my face. I inhale the musky scent of male groin as I feel more fiddling behind my head. He pulls the gag out of my mouth, releasing a flood of saliva into my ever-growing pool. In relief, my jaw works itself closed and around, though ultimately with my head pulled back to such a sharp angle my mouth's resting pose keeps it open significantly.

Expecting a hard cock, I am not disappointed as what could only be just that starts drawing wet trails over my skin. Precum smears a parallel to the entire outline of my hood opening - starting from one jawline, tracing up my cheek and over my nose, down the other cheek, and finally beneath my chin. The cock leaves my face, only to return in a broad sweep, first pressing onto the leather covering my forehead, between my covered eyes onto the ridge of my nose, onto my top lip, and finally I taste the salty skin of his cock on my tongue, which immediately reacts by trying to wet every inch of skin it can reach. The cock slides in deeper, and my tongue caresses the bulging vein underneath. I am barely able to close my lips on his cock, but do so as best I can. The cock pulls out so that just the very tip remains between my lips, then pushes back in with an air of inevitability - I know with this thrust he's going to go all the way in. Not one to disappoint, the thick cock pushes past my lips, dodges past my teeth, traverses the length of my tongue, and is only briefly slowed by the resistance of my throat. As I suppress a gag, the cock pushes in further, opening my throat uncomfortably against the snug base of my hood. I feel his groin pressing against my nose as my air cuts off. He's all the way in, but doesn't move for several heartbeats, enjoying the tight grip of my throat around his cock. Finally he pulls out and permits me several gasping, coughing, choking breaths.

I feel his hands on the back of my head - some fingers lacing into the string of my hood, others into my stretched ponytail. He starts fucking my face.

This sudden change of pace quickly reminds me of two things. His cock enters my throat and his body pushes into my face, then as it retreats the jerk of my head tugs sharply on the hook in my ass! I am infatuated with this new sensation, my attention alternating between the invasion in my throat and the invasion in my ass. So much so that it takes me several moments to notice the other thing: with my body rocking to the pace of David's thrusts the weights attached to my nipples also start swinging - back, forth, and all around in an unpredictable manner. I am overwhelmed by sensations all over my body, especially focused on my sensitive parts, and I lose myself in the feeling.

The stimulation all stops - in my mouth and ass abruptly, and on my nipples gradually - as his cock pushes away from my mouth and his body slithers down and out from between my arms. The respite is brief, however, as David, clearly abandoning any attempt at subtlety, grabs my hips with both hands and starts lining up behind me. Ooooooh God, David can you go any slower?! I need your cock in my pussy Now! A slow hum begins in my throat in anticipation, growing quickly to a guttural moan as my wish is granted. His cock pushes all the way into me, my ample juices thoroughly coating his length. It feels amazing as he pumps in and out, slowly at first and gradually picking up speed, causing my nipple weights to resume their violent swing. FUUUUUUUUCK, I say, and for the first time my mouth is free of obstacles when I do. As I am caught up in the moment I lose the will to keep my head up, and the hook in my ass applies more and more pressure in response. Of course, this is accentuated by every thrust into my pussy also bumping the rod of the hook, jolting the bulb against my insides walls repeatedly.

The sensations all over my body are too much. I'M CUMMING!!! I scream and writhe with spasms all over my body. Most of them are in vain, as my fingers and toes are the only mobile parts on my entire body at this point. David's cock just keeps pounding into my pulsing pussy as I cum, and finally as I start to calm down a bit I feel his thrusts becoming more and more erratic. His cock whips out of my pussy and in a second I feel a stream of hot fluid snake across my back like a hot whip. It is shortly followed by more streams coating my lower back, my ass cheeks, and finally oozing around the hook embedded into my ass.

After we both recover for a moment, there is a quick tug on my hair before my head falls all the way down to my chest - a disturbance that my nipples are not happy about. Groaning as all of the discomfort of my bondage surfaces, I start working the clasps attaching my wrists to the chain. Then I hear a faint sound - a click followed by a thud. What was that, I wonder. And why isn't David helping me get undone? Was this SOO good for him that he immediately collapsed on the couch behind me?

Several attempts later, my right hand is freed and my left follows shortly. Standing up straight feels like heaven, though the feeling is short lived before my other needs demand my attention. First is DEFINITELY the nipple clamps - MMMM! I press each newly liberated nipple as if trying to engulf it into my body. Then comes the ass hook. Not because it was sore, but because my new position and lack of support was making it hang at a bothersome angle. Finally I start undoing the string securing my hood as I feel cum ooze down my back and ass and into my outfit. Little by little my hood string loosens until I can finally peel it from my sweaty face. I blink in the light, though it is only the soft light of evening.

When my vision adjusts I look around. I don't see David anywhere! Not collapsed in the living room behind me like I suspected. Not getting a drink in the kitchen in front of me. The bathroom door is open - not in there. The bedroom looks dark - probably not in there...

Confused, I pick up my phone from the table before bothering to extract my legs from bondage. I open the two messages from David:

"Mmm is that how you feel tonight? Just look at that perfectly fuckable pussy and that exquisite ass! Guess you'll just have to wait, though - I'm going out with a couple of guys from class to get a few drinks - be back around 9:30. You know how horny I get after drinking so I'll definitely be able to help you out then ;)"

I look at the time. Just after 8:00. Shit. Well if that wasn't David... I read the second text.

"Oh yeah, and Shane is coming over to pay me back. I gave him $200 last week - make sure it's all there."

In shock, I put my phone on the table. As I do so, I notice a pile of cash. Spreading it out, there are two crisp $100 bills... And five considerably less crisp $20s. What, does that make me a whore? He felt the need to pay me for my unwitting services? Still, if this just happened anyway, it feels nice to get a little something for it ... No! Ugh...

My mind roils in a storm of emotions as I numbly untie my legs, wipe off Shane's cum, and collapse onto the couch. Needing a distraction from my thoughts, I browse the internet - toys and supplies still scattered over half of the house.

BLING! I instinctively swipe to open the message from David.

"Hey there Hot Stuff I couldn't hold off any longer so I'm coming home now. No soft, sensual sex today - I'm more in the mood to give you a good pounding - juuuuust the way you like it ;)"

Another BLING!

"The bar we went to is a bit out of the way - see you in 25 minutes or so. Maybe you could put on something nice for me ;)"

I look down and realize that I'm rubbing my pussy through my soaked lingerie. I survey the landscape of strewn sex equipment. 25 minutes, huh? That's enough time to get tied back up...


12