The Erection Inhibitor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asher obediently lowered his face and continued licking Sky's entire pussy. Skye closed her eyes and said quietly, "That's my good boy. Just like that," she was beginning to embrace the idea of ruling over Asher.

Meanwhile, back at Marisol and Sarah's penthouse, David had cleared the table and was cleaning the kitchen. Sarah was still nude and seated at the table. David had given her a mind blowing orgasm while Marisol watched with delight.

Sarah looked over at Marisol and said, "Now it's your turn sweetheart."

Marisol glanced toward the kitchen and back to Sarah. She said, "Why don't we let David finish cleaning."

Sarah gave Marisol a sly look and said, "I don't need David to satisfy you. Let's go to bed."

Marisol pushed her chair back and stood. She said, "Lead the way."

Marisol walked closely behind Sarah's nude form. She couldn't help but reach out and pinch her firm ass. Sarah squealed in delight as she hurried away. Marisol chased her all the way to bed they shared.

Marisol was, obviously, highly sexual. She enjoyed sexually teasing men and women. In fact, it was the teasing of men that she was raising to an art form. She was creating tools that would allow women to sexually dominate men and take their rightful place at the top of the human race.

She was not seeking fame or notoriety, no she preferred to be unknown. She wanted to be the unseen force that allowed women to control much, if not all of society.

Sarah was smitten with Marisol. Not only was she a gorgeous and healthy woman, she was mentally powerful. Sarah stepped up to Marisol and looked up, into her eyes. Marisol was several inches taller than Sarah.

Sarah moved to kiss Marisol but she smiled and evaded her lips. Sarah said, "Fine, I have to work for your body?" Marisol smiled and nodded.

Sarah began unbuttoning Marisol's shirt. Marisol loved this game. Soon Marisol's shirt was on the floor, revealing her sheer black bra. Sarah took a moment to tease Marisol's nipples through the delicate fabric. In seconds they were visibly firm.

Sarah smiled at her handiwork, then she dropped to her knees and began unfastening Marisol's pants. Soon Marisol's pants dropped to her ankles.

Sarah was face to face with Marisol's panty covered pussy. She knew it was fully shaved because Sarah helped her shave it on a regular basis. She moved forward and pushed her nose to Marisol's treasure.

Sarah could feel Marisol's warm, wet panties and her fragrance was intoxicating. She had obviously enjoyed dinner as she watched David sexually torment, then satisfy her lover.

Sarah wrapped her arms around Marisol and held her firm ass and took several long sniffs of her horny pussy. Finally she moved her hands to Marisol's hips and slid her panties down her long legs. When the wet panties reached her ankles, Marisol moved behind Marisol to take a good look at her ass. She moved forward and placed a kiss directly on Marisol's ass, then she bit it firmly.

"Ow!" Marisol protested.

Sarah giggled. She said, "You know I love your ass."

Marisol stepped out of her pants and panties and moved toward the bed. Before Marisol reached the bed she switched off the light. Soon she was comfortably lying on her back as Sarah lapped away at her pussy. Sarah's plan was tease and torment Marisol. She wanted revenge for the sexual tease she had endured at the mouth of David.

In reality she couldn't help herself. She began licking Marisol in earnest. Marisol's orgasm arrived quickly and was long and fulfilling. A short time later the women were wrapped in each other's arms as they enjoyed their closeness.

In the darkness Marisol spoke. She said, "Do you think Skye understands the magnitude of the EID?"

Sarah ran her hand from Marisol's thigh to her hip and to her stomach. She said, "I doubt it, but she will."

Marisol said, "I think I can have the injectable EID ready in a couple weeks."

Sarah said, "Weeks?"

Marisol said, "Yes. I can build on the work you've done with gene repair micro robots. Now that we have the data from the EID in the lab, I can use it to configure hundreds of micro robots. Once that's done we can go to the testing stage."

Sarah said, "Who would be the first test subject?"

Marisol said, "I think the obvious choice is Skye."

Sarah nodded.

Marisol continued, "If it works, and I think it will, it will give Skye significant power. She'll be able to generate an erection in any man she chooses."

Sarah said, "This is about more than helping one young woman get her rocks off isn't it?"

Marisol nodded and said, "Of course it is. Once we can demonstrate that the technology works I think it will be time to reveal our research to Madam President McConnery."

Sarah queried, "Is that so you can use it for military reasons?"

Marisol nodded again. She said, "We have at least one military prisoner right now who possesses key intelligence. I'm sure he has information that will allow us to stop the male resistance in Avalon. He simply needs to be, broken."

Sarah wrapped her arms around Marisol's naked body and squeezed her firmly. She said, "I love it when you talk all bitchy and tough."

Marisol held Sarah's arm then rubbed it gently. Marisol said, "I have high hopes for the injectable EID bots. I'm excited to give Skye the power. I'm interested to see how it affects her."

Sarah said, "Do you think she'll change?"

Marisol said, "Yes, I think she will. I know she already got a taste of giving her boyfriend a raging erection. I think allowing her to do that at will, with any male will be a major power trip for her."

About two weeks later Marisol and Sarah were in the lab with Skye. Marisol said, "Okay Skye, do you understand the procedure?"

Skye said, "Yes, you're going to inject hundreds of micro robots into my bloodstream. Once they have fully circulated I should be able to produce an erection in any healthy male."

Marisol nodded and said, "Correct, are you ready?"

Sarah nodded and said, "Let's do it."

Marisol said, "Skye, please lie down on the table and make yourself comfortable."

Skye complied and Marisol brought a metal tray over and placed it next to Skye. She said, "First, a tourniquet."

Marisol wrapped a latex band around Skye's upper arm and cinched it snug. She used her fingers to tap Skye's arm inside her elbow. She said, "Yes, you have good veins."

Marisol opened a sterilizing wipe and began scrubbing Skye's arm. Skye felt the cold alcohol and she could smell it as well.

Marisol turned to Sarah and said, "She's ready. Bring over the micro bots."

Sarah opened the door on the preparation machine. There was a noticeable rush of air and escape of water vapor as she pulled the small container from the machine.

Sarah placed the micro bot container in front of Marisol. She said, "Thank you dear."

Marisol opened the container and grasped the handle of the syringe. She pulled back on the plunger, loading the syringe with hundreds of micro bots in a plasma solution.

Finally, she pulled the entire syringe from the container and pointed the needle straight up. She tapped it to get rid of air bubbles.

Skye looked nervously at the large needle. Marisol said, "Okay Skye, just a quick poke."

Skye turned her face away. Marisol said, "And three, two, one."

Skye flinched as the needle plunged into her vein. In a few seconds the injection was done. Marisol removed the needle and quickly replaced it with a cotton ball and small piece of medical tape.

Marisol smiled and said, "There, now you are the first woman in several generations that can generate an erection in any man she chooses."

Skye smiled. She said, "How long will it take to circulate?"

Marisol looked at her watch and said, "About another thirty seconds."

Skye said, "Can we test it?"

Marisol said, "That's actually a good idea. Why don't you come over to our penthouse and you can practice your new ability on David."

Skye smiled and nodded. She said, "Okay, I will."

A short time later the three women were at Marisol and Sarah's penthouse. Sarah said, "May I get you something to drink?"

Skye was quite anxious. She said, "No thank you, I'd really rather just test the EID bots that are coursing through my veins."

Marisol smiled and said, "I'm excited too. Skye please make yourself comfortable on the couch."

Skye seated herself and Marisol called out, "David! Come to the living room!"

A moment later David appeared. Without explanation Marisol said, "Strip for us David."

David did not question Marisol. In thirty seconds he was fully nude. Marisol continued her commands, "Kneel before Skye."

David moved over and dropped to his knees before the beautiful young Skye Winslow. He felt his face warm as his embarrassment was revealed. His shriveled penis was completely exposed without a single strand of pubic hair to provide cover.

Marisol said, "Okay Skye, it's time. Now, it's important for you to be calm and relaxed. The erection inhibitor can only be defeated by a calm and relaxed woman. That is by design. The creators' intention was that no woman could ever be forced to generate an erection in her husband."

Skye was confused. She said, "What women would not want her husband to have an erection?"

Marisol said, "Generations ago, it was not unheard of for a man to rape his own wife. In society now, no truly means no. It means no sex, no erection, no ejaculation."

Skye looked down at David's shriveled penis and smiled. She said, "I see."

Skye looked to Marisol as she continued, "So, you need to be calm and clear your thoughts. Then, hold either of your wrists to the back of your target's neck."

Skye nodded at Marisol and then looked back at David, nude before her. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She relaxed and cleared her thoughts.

After a long moment, Skye finally opened her eyes. She reached around the back of David's neck and placed her wrist against his skin. She looked down at his shriveled penis and waited.

Nothing happened.

Marisol stood and walked over beside Skye. She put her hands on Skye's shoulders. She said, "You are too tense Skye. I can feel it in your muscles. Lower your hand for a moment."

Skye dropped both her hands to her lap. Marisol said quietly, "That's it Skye, relax."

Marisol began massaging Skye's shoulders and neck. She continued teaching Skye, "That's it, relax. Clear your mind of all stresses."

Skye's shoulders drooped as she enjoyed Marisol's skilled, massaging hands. Marisol said, almost in a whisper, "You can do this Skye. You need to believe you can do this. Once you believe, you will be successful."

Skye nodded.

Marisol said, "Okay, again."

Skye reached up and returned her wrist to the back of David's neck. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. This time David's penis twitched and moved. Marisol smiled silently at Sarah who nodded back.

It finally worked. David's penis began to rise. In thirty seconds his rigid cock was jutting straight out. Marisol triumphantly said, "It's works!"

Skye opened her eyes to see the raging erection she had produced in David. She pulled her wrist from his neck and said, "Did I do that?"

Marisol smiled and said, "Yes Skye, you did that. You now have a functional EID coursing through your veins."

Skye smiled at Marisol and Sarah. She said, "Now what?"

Marisol remarked, "Don't let him enjoy his erection to long. If you give him too much time, he'll do something filthy like try to ejaculate on his own."

Sarah said, "So how do I take it away?"

Marisol said, "Simple," smack! She slapped David hard across the face.

He fell back on his butt and instinctively grabbed his cheek. Skye noticed his penis shriveled almost instantly.

Skye said, "So I take away an erection by hitting the man's face?"

Marisol said, "Any sudden jolt of pain will do the trick, but it has to be above the shoulders."

Skye's excitement was obvious in the smile on her face. She was feeling the power she wielded over David. She turned to David and snapped, "Get back on your knees."

David hurried back into position. Skye repeated the exercise. She put her wrist back on his neck and closed her eyes. She took several deep breaths and looked down. David's EID controlled penis was rock hard again.

Skye smiled at the women and then back at David. She felt a rush of power. She said, "Tell me David. Do you want to masturbate?"

David looked at Marisol with fear in his eyes. Marisol said, "She asked you a question David."

David looked back at Skye and said, "Yes, I want to masturbate."

Skye sneered, "Of course you do." She suddenly reached out and slapped him.

David squealed but remained motionless. His controlled penis was, once again, hanging limp between his legs.

Marisol chuckled and began quietly clapping her hands. She said, "Congratulations Skye, you are now fully empowered as a woman."

Skye smiled at Marisol. She stood and said, "I need to go."

Marisol nodded and said, "I'll need your help soon at the capital."

Skye said, "The capital?"

Marisol said, "Yes, I want you to meet Madam President McConnery."

Skye said, "You know the President?"

Marisol said, "I do, and I want you to help me demonstrate the EID."

Skye said, "You're going to tell the president about your invention?"

Marisol nodded and said, "Yes, it's time."

Skye smiled and said, "When?"

Marisol said, "The day after tomorrow."

Skye looked at Sarah and back at Marisol. She said, "It's a date."

An hour later Skye was back at her apartment and there was a knock at the door. "It's open!" called Skye.

The door opened and Asher stepped in. Skye said, "Hi Asher honey. Come in and close the door."

Skye stood and walked over to Asher. She leaned up and held his cheeks and passionately kissed him. Asher was caught off guard but returned her kiss.

After a moment Skye stopped kissing him and said, "God I'm so horny."

Asher looked down at her and said, "So am I."

Skye smiled devilishly and said, "You think you're horny now?"

Asher was confused. Skye slowly reached up and held her wrist to Asher's neck and closed her eyes. In seconds Asher's cock grew rock hard. He was shocked.

Asher said incredulously, "Skye, how did you..."

Skye reached down and grabbed Asher's hard cock through his pants. She said, "I have superpowers honey, and you should worship me."

Asher said, "I do worship you!"

Skye stepped back and gave Asher an impish smile. She said, "Prove it."

Skye walked over and sat on the couch. Asher came over and stood in front of her. His erection was very visible in his pants. He said, "How can I prove it to you?"

Skye looked up at him and snapped, "Why don't you start by stripping?"

Asher was excited at the prospect of making love to Skye again. He hurried to remove his clothes. Soon he was naked before Skye. His rigid penis was pointing straight at her.

Skye said quietly, "I do love this cock that you have dear." She reached up, wrapped her fingers around it and used it to pulled Asher closer. She leaned forward and moved her mouth close to Asher's swollen cock.

He held his breath as he watched Skye's every move. She leaned closer and placed a kiss directly on the his angry purple cock head. Asher flinched at the sensation.

Skye giggled and said, "Did you like that?"

Asher nodded silently. He was afraid to ruin the moment by saying something dumb.

Skye began gently pumping her hand up and down, from the base of his cock to the head. He began to feel the familiar tension in his pelvis. Skye smiled up at him as she intentionally built his arousal.

Asher's breathing was getting faster and beads of sweat were forming on his forehead. Skye knew exactly what she was doing. She was building Asher's lust so she could manipulate him.

Skye turned her attention to Asher's genitals. She held his cock firmly and used her other hand to massage his balls. Then she slid her fingertips up above his cock to his short pubic hair. She said, "Asher honey."

Asher breathlessly said, "Yes?"

Skye looked up at Asher and said, "Do you like being my toy like this?"

Asher nodded and said, "Yes, I love it."

Skye looked back down and said, "I prefer that my toy is clean shaven."

Asher said, "Uh right, I'll take care of that."

Asher watched hopefully as Skye again moved her lips to his tormented cock. She opened her mouth and closed her lips around the head. Asher's knees weakened as he felt her hot mouth envelop the head of his cock.

Suddenly Skye bit down, hard. Asher sucked in air through his teeth but Skye's teeth held firm. Skye was surprised to find that Asher's cock remained as hard as ever. She remembered that she needed to inflict pain high on his body.

Skye released Asher's penis and stood. She looked him directly in the eye as she gave him a hard slap.

Asher was stunned but then realized what Skye was doing. He felt his penis shrivel back to its typical, useless state.

She smiled triumphantly and sat back on the couch. Asher finally understood the power Skye now possessed. She pointed to the floor and said, "Be a good boy and rub my feet," Asher rubbed his cheek to ease the pain from Skye's slap.

Asher's nudity was secondary. He dropped to the floor and began obediently rubbing his goddess's feet. He was happy to do it. He adored Skye and this new facet of their relationship made her all the more mesmerizing.

Skye indulged in a long foot massage while Asher did his best to please her. Before long, Skye wanted more. She pulled her foot from Asher's hand and stood. She unfastened her jeans and pushed them down her hips, dragging her panties with them. She kicked off her jeans and underwear and returned to her seat on the couch.

She smiled at Asher and said, "You know what to do sweetie," as she pulled her feet up and spread her legs.

Asher's balls were aching. He pivoted to his knees and moved his mouth to his obsession. He kissed slowly and lovingly. Skye smiled down at her desperate toy and ran her fingers through his hair.

Suddenly Skye's phone began buzzing with a call. She saw that it was Marisol. Asher paused and looked up Skye.

Skye warned Asher, "Don't stop sweetie, keep going."

Asher returned his lips to Skye's treasure as she answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Hello Skye, are you busy?" Marisol queried.

Skye chuckled and said, "A little but I can talk."

Marisol continued, "The day after tomorrow I'll have a car pick you up at seven o'clock in the morning. We're taking a private jet to the capital."

Skye said, "Nice! I look forward to it," she thought for a moment and said, "Uh Marisol, do I need to bring anything, and how should I dress?"

Marisol said, "You only need yourself and your newfound ability. We'll only have a few minutes with Madam President. Wear slacks, no jeans."

Skye said, "I understand, I'll be ready."

Marisol said, "Good, I'll see you at seven."

Skye said, "See you."

She hung up the phone and placed it on the couch next to her. She looked down at Asher and said, "Okay sweetie, enough teasing. Get busy with that tongue."

Asher smiled and said, "Gladly."

Skye smiled and closed her eyes as Asher began licking in earnest. Skye said, "Make me cum twice and I'll let you give me a bath."

Asher had no choice in the matter. He knew that Skye held the key to his sexual relief. He was not bitter, he actually reveled in the fact that his beautiful young girlfriend had all but taken over the most private aspect of his life. Without Skye, Asher's only relief would be clinical purging or masturbating in front of his mother.

Two mornings later, Skye was boarding a private jet with Marisol. As they settled in, Marisol said, "Have you ever flown private?"

Skye shook her head, "I've never flown at all."

Marisol said, "Well this is going to spoil you then."