The Erection Inhibitor Ch. 06

Story Info
The interrogation room.
5.7k words
4.56
15.2k
7

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: The Interrogation Room

The next day, thousands of miles away on a Free Nations military base Lisa said, "Why the hell do we have to maintain this base in Guam? We're in the middle of fucking nowhere, and for what?"

Rebecca said, "It's to break their spirits. Our prisoners know they are thousands of miles from anyone who can help them."

Lisa grinned and said, "I'm thousands of miles from anyone who can help me."

Rebecca gave her a knowing grin. She said, "Don't you have any tools to, you know, help relieve your stress?"

Lisa looked away and said quietly, "No, only my own fingers," then she perked up and said, "Did you read the daily intelligence briefing?"

Rebecca said, "Not yet, they are always the same."

Lisa said, "There's interesting news today," she pulled the briefing up on her phone and read it aloud, "Visitor arriving on base, 17:00 Hours Chamorro Standard Time."

Rebecca raised her eyebrows and said, "What kind of visitor?"

Lisa continued reading, "Dr. Marisol Redding, genetic researcher. She is to be given access to Manuel Ora for the purpose of interrogation."

Rebecca exclaimed, "A civilian doctor? Ora will make a mockery of an interrogation. What if he hurts her?"

Lisa continued reading, "He is to be fully restrained at all times in the presence of Dr. Redding. Further, Dr. Redding is to be allowed to work one on one with the prisoner. Typical recording procedures must be followed."

Rebecca smiled. She said, "Well this might turn out to be a good day after all."

Lisa looked inquisitively at Rebecca. She said, "What interrogation tools could a genetic researcher have that we don't have?"

Rebecca smiled and said, "Maybe she'll bring a little black case of torture devices."

Lisa said, "Yeah right, you've seen too many holomovies."

Rebecca smiled smugly. She said, "I do love a good interrogation scene."

Marisol was on a small, stark military jet. They had been flying over empty ocean for hours and hours. She was dressed in very conservative black slacks and black shirt. She wore no makeup and her long hair was pulled back into a simple ponytail.

Her small rolling suitcase was buckled into the seat next to her. It contained all the tools she needed for her interrogation of Manuel Ora. She looked forward to breaking him in a way that only she could.

After the grueling flight her plane finally touched down at the Guam military base. She was met on the tarmac by both Rebecca and Lisa.

Rebecca approached and extended her hand. She said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Dr. Redding. I'm Major Rebecca Haan and this is Major Lisa Stone."

Dr. Redding shook both women's hands and said, "I'd like to say I'm glad to be here but I had to travel to the end of the earth to get here."

The Majors smiled. Rebecca said, "Yes, it's the most remote military base in the Free Nations."

Dr. Redding said, "Indeed. I trust you've been briefed on the reason for my visit."

Rebecca said, "We have. When would you like to get started?"

Dr. Redding said, "I'll just need some time to freshen up and get ready. Say one hour."

Rebecca said, "I'll show you to your quarters and then come back for you in one hour."

Dr. Redding nodded and said, "Very good."

A few minutes later Marisol was alone in her private suite. She took off her clothes and double tied her ponytail high on top of her head. She went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

When the water was nice and hot she stepped in for a leisurely shower. After washing her entire body she shaved her legs and underarms.

When she finished, she looked down and felt her pubic hair. She hadn't shaved it in almost two weeks. She raised one foot up and rested it on the handrail, fully exposing her vagina. She carefully shaved every single pubic hair until her pussy was clean and slick.

After her shower she dried herself and looked in the mirror. Her natural C cups breasts were firm for her age. She reached up and cupped her breasts in her hands. She toyed with her nipples and she imagined how she was going to torment Manuel Ora.

She remained naked and opened a small case from her bag and pulled out makeup. She proceeded to make herself as sexy and alluring as possible. The process of getting ready to break a man with sexual desire was having quite an effect on her.

When her makeup was done she reached down between her legs with a single fingertip. She knew she was horny but the feeling of her slippery, smooth labia confirmed it. She pulled her fingertip up to her face and popped it into her mouth.

She said aloud, to herself, "Now, to put on my interrogation outfit."

She pulled a sheer black bra and a black thong from her bag. She donned the lingerie and looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled because liked what she saw.

She pulled some sexy, black high heels from her bag and slipped them on. They accentuated her long, slim legs. Finally she pulled a dark overcoat from her bag and put it on. She tied the waist belt.

After removing her hair ties she shook out her long curly hair. It cascaded over her shoulders and completed her sultry look. Suddenly there was a knock on her door followed by a voice, "Dr. Redding, it's Major Haan."

Marisol opened the door and Rebecca looked Marisol up and down, pausing at her high heels. She looked back up to Marisol and said, "Are you ready, Dr. Redding?"

Marisol said, "I am, lead the way."

The two women walked down several long and narrow hallways. They passed through three different secure doorways. At each doorway, Rebecca used her palm print to gain access.

Finally they reached the last door. Rebecca stopped and turned to Marisol. She said, "First, I'll take you into the observation room," Marisol nodded.

She opened the door and went into a small, dimly lit room. Marisol followed and closed the door behind the two women. Lisa was there, seated in front of several large video monitors. She looked up and said, "Good evening Dr. Redding."

Marisol said, "Good evening Major Stone."

Lisa reached over and placed her finger tip on a switch. She said, "Here is your subject. Sargent Manuel Ora," she hit the switch and the video monitors flickered to life. The cameras provided views of him from the front and both his left and right sides.

He was strapped to a heavy armless wooden chair. Large leather straps were tight around his ankles and wrists. His arms were straight down, at his sides with his wrists strapped tightly to the back frame of the chair. There was also a thick strap around his neck, holding him upright against the high back of the chair.

He was wearing standard, prison issue clothing. Bright orange linen pants and shirt with small white socks and no shoes. Only Velcro fasteners held his shirt and pants closed.

Marisol said, "Nice work ladies, this is perfect."

Lisa held up a small beige device that looked like a hearing aid. She said, "Place this in your left ear. It will allow you to hear us when we speak into this microphone."

Marisol nodded and placed the device in her ear. Lisa leaned down and pressed the button on the microphone. Speaking into the mic she said, "Testing one, two, three."

Marisol nodded and said, "Loud and clear."

Lisa said, "We'll be watching and listening. If you need help just say, mayday."

Marisol smirked and said, "I won't need help."

Lisa gave Rebecca a look and then turned back to Marisol and said, "Just be aware. Help will be seconds away if you need it."

Rebecca changed the subject and said, "Manuel Ora is considered a Sargent in his resistance group. His native language is Portuguese but he speaks English perfectly well."

Marisol nodded and said, "Thank you for the information," she already knew that and more about Manuel Ora but she didn't feel the need to go into detail with Rebecca and Lisa.

Marisol queried, "Have you been adhering to the Geneva convention and allowing Sargent Ora regular seminal purges."

Lisa caught Rebecca's eye and said, "Well uh, I wouldn't say *regular*."

Rebecca chuckled slightly and said, "Uh yes Dr. Redding. We have extended Sargent Ora's purging timeline. At this moment he hasn't been purged for five weeks but he certainly doesn't know how long it's been. He has no access to a clock or calendar.

Marisol smiled and said, "That is perfect. Excellent work ladies."

Rebecca said, "I'll take you down to the interrogation room."

Marisol said, "Uh, just a moment, I'll need a knife."

Rebecca shook her head and said, "No, no weapons in the interrogation room with the prisoner."

Marisol said, "Is that for my protection, or his?"

Rebecca said, "Both."

Marisol thought for a moment and looked down at the desk. There was a large pair of fingernail clippers in front of Lisa. Marisol retrieved them and said, "These will work fine."

Lisa looked at Rebecca with concern. Rebecca looked at the fingernail clippers and then back at Lisa. She said, "We can allow that. Just remember that your every move will be recorded."

Marisol slipped the clippers into her overcoat pocket and smiled. She said, "I hope so, I'll want to watch it later."

A minute later Marisol entered the interrogation room. Manuel Ora didn't move or even look in her direction. Moments later Rebecca took her seat next to Lisa to watch the interrogation.

Marisol slowly moved from behind Manuel Ora, around him, like a lioness sizing up her prey. As she came into his view, Manuel looked down at her feet and high heels clicking on the floor.

She stopped in front of Manuel and clasped her hands behind her back. She smiled slightly and waited. He finally looked up to her face. Despite being a seasoned soldier, he was not prepared to face such a beautiful woman. He involuntarily raised his eyebrows slightly and Marisol noticed. She smiled and said, "Thank you for the complement Sargent Ora."

Manuel said nothing and tried to remain emotionless.

Marisol said, "Sargent Ora, my name is Dr. Marisol Redding. I am here because you have information needed by the Free Nations of North America."

Manuel scoffed but still said nothing.

Marisol continued, "Tell me Sargent Ora, what are your responsibilities in your organization?"

Manuel finally spoke. He said, "My name is Sargent Manuel Julio Ora. My ID code is BZ-MO0309. I demand protection under the Geneva conventions one through five."

Marisol smiled and said, "Well-rehearsed Sargent Ora. But I'm going to need more than that."

Manuel looked up at Marisol and grinned. After a long pause he looked her in the eye and said, "Fuck you."

Marisol raised her eyebrows and said, "Very eloquent Sargent Ora, but you and I both know that's not possible due to the wonderful invention of the erection inhibitor. But you know all about that don't you. That's what you and your *resistance* are, resisting against. Is it not?"

Manuel was not amused. He looked back down at Marisol's shoes. Marisol paused for dramatic effect before she continued, "You are special forces in your army correct?"

Manuel did not answer. He simply looked away.

Marisol questioned, "You have been trained in interrogation and you are prepared?"

Manuel's only response was silent confidence with a slight grin at the corners of his mouth.

Suddenly Marisol untied her belt and removed her overcoat. She dropped it on the floor, against the far wall, directly in front of Manuel.

Marisol had clearly captured Manuel's attention. He looked over every inch of Marisol's chiseled body. Her sheer black bra and tiny black thong did little to hide her feminine perfection.

In the observation room Marisol's nearly nude form was on multiple monitors. Rebecca said quietly, "Holy shit, look at her bod."

Lisa agreed, "Yep, this is going to be good."

Rebecca retorted, "The poor bastard, he won't be able to get it up. What's she going to do, use soft penis humiliation to make him talk."

Lisa chuckled, "I don't know but I'm not leaving until I find out."

Back in the interrogation room Marisol was just beginning to enjoy herself. She put her arms out and slowly turned so her prey could see her body. She said, "Do you like my outfit?"

Manuel was silent but he greedily examined every curve of Marisol's hard body.

Marisol moved closer to Manuel. She used her hands to cup her breasts and she jiggled them slightly, then she sensuously slid her hands down her sides past her hips to her thighs.

She turned her back to Manuel. Then she reached back and used both hands to hold her ass cheeks. She looked over her shoulder and smiled. She said, "Tell me Manuel, do you find me attractive?"

Manuel was silent but in the observation room Rebecca spoke, almost under her breath, "Fuck yes."

Lisa giggled. She said, "I'd sing like a canary for her."

Rebecca agreed, "Definitely."

Marisol turned and faced Manuel again as she worked on breaking him. She said, "Sargent, as I've said, I need information."

Manuel was emotionless and silent.

Marisol changed tactics. She switched to Portuguese and said, "Tell me soldier, are you married?"

Manuel was surprised to hear his native tongue. He looked up to Marisol and replied in English, "Yes."

Marisol smiled and switched back to English, "So, you know the pleasures of the female body?"

Again Manuel fell silent.

Marisol moved around behind Manuel and pressed her bra covered breasts to the back of his head. Marisol knew Manuel could smell her vanilla body wash. She said, "Tell me Manuel, how long has it been since, you have felt the heaven of your wife's treasure, around your hard cock?"

Manuel remained strong. He wanted to turn his cheek into Marisol's firm breast but he resisted.

Marisol continued with her mental games. She stepped back and bent down, placing her lips next to Manuel's ear. Using a quiet, husky voice she said, "Are you glad that your erection inhibitor keeps you flaccid so you are not tempted?"

Manuel remained emotionless but Marisol continued relentlessly, "What would you give for a big, hard, erection right now. I could move onto your lap and I could fuck you, right here," Marisol slowly moved back in front of her prisoner.

Manuel was obviously uncomfortable. Marisol knew that Manuel's balls were aching. Five weeks of seminal buildup in a healthy man like Sargent Ora was certain to cause discomfort. In fact Manuel's balls were her best ally in her quest to break this soldier.

Marisol looked down at Manuel with a confident grin. She said ominously, "Last chance Sargent Ora, are you going to cooperate or do I need to move on to extreme measures?"

Speaking loudly Manuel defiantly said, "You are not allowed to use torture. Besides, you have no stomach for that. I'll tell you nothing!"

Marisol smiled and said, "Is that so?" she turned her back to Manuel and looked at him over her shoulder. As predicted he was looking at her ass. She walked over to her overcoat, crumpled on the floor. Keeping her legs straight she bent over at the waist. Her bald pussy lips were split by her black thong and visibly swollen.

Manuel could not look away from Marisol's beautiful hairless vagina. She rummaged through her coat pocket and then glanced back between her ankles. She caught Manuel staring longingly at her pussy.

She stood back up and turned to face Manuel. He could see something silver in her hand but he couldn't see what it was. She moved to Manuel and dropped to the floor at his left ankle, bringing the metal object to his ankle. He yelled out, "What are you doing you cunt? Don't touch me!"

Marisol used the large fingernail clippers to snip the hem of his pants at his ankle. After the initial cut she grabbed either side and ripped the orange linen up to his calf. She moved up and continued the tear past his knee and up to his waist.

Manuel cried out, "What are you doing? You can't do that! Guard! Guard!"

Marisol got to her feet and punched Manuel squarely in the balls. The crushing impact took his breath away.

Speaking through her teeth Marisol said, "Shut your fucking mouth."

In the observation room Lisa said, "Do we need to stop her?"

Rebecca said, "Fuck no! This is just getting good."

Lisa said, "Well should we stop recording?"

Rebecca said, "No, Marisol already said she's going to want to see it. We'll let her destroy the video if she wants."

Lisa nodded but said nothing more as her eyes were glued to the monitor.

The impact to Manuel's balls removed any ideas he had about yelling out. There was no one to help him anyway. Marisol smiled cruelly and said, "Every time you yell, your balls get punched."

Marisol could see the fear in Manuel's eyes. He knew this woman could inflict a lot of pain without actually injuring him, or even leaving a mark.

Marisol then moved down to Manuel's right ankle. Again she clipped the hem and tore his pants all the way up to his waist. She stood again and moved directly in front of him. She cut Manuel's waistband at the top of both tears.

Marisol turned and tossed the fingernail clippers on top of her overcoat. Turning back to Manuel she smiled and bent forward at the waist. She reached out and put all her fingers in the front of Manuel's waistband. She gave a sudden jerk and tore the front of his pants away from the sides. She moved her hands to his sides and gave another strong pull, tearing his pants out from under him.

Manuel was only wearing his orange shirt and thin white, boxer shorts. She grabbed the waistband of his underwear and ripped them off as well. She leaned down to examine his genitals.

Marisol said, "Your penis is rather large, for being all shriveled and soft."

Marisol noticed a clear puddle of precum on Manuel's upper thigh where his flaccid penis had been leaking tears of frustration.

Marisol said, "I know your sexual frustration is driving you mad. Your pre-ejaculatory puddle tells me all I need to know.

Marisol chuckled and said, "Oh Manuel, are you ready to talk yet, or should I keep going?"

Manuel said quietly, "You'll be thrown in prison for this treatment. You are violating my rights."

Marisol shook her head as she dropped Manuel's official title. She said, "Oh foolish Manuel. Not only are you going to tell me everything I want to know, you will never even consider telling anyone what happened here."

Marisol moved beside Manuel and placed her wrist on the back of his neck. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. In seconds Manuel looked down in shock and confusion. His penis was growing. In twenty seconds his cock was rock hard and pointing at the ceiling.

Marisol opened her eyes and looked down. She feigned surprise and said, "Why, Sargent Ora, what do we have here?"

In the observation room Rebecca said, "Holy shit! Look at that. She gave him a hardon! How did she do that?"

Lisa said, "I think I get it now. She's a geneticist. She must have come up with a way to defeat the inhibitor."

Rebecca nodded and looked back at the monitors to see what Marisol would do next.

Manuel looked up into Marisol's eyes and she saw something that brought her joy. Manuel was truly frightened. He had never experienced an erection without his wife. Worse, he was hopelessly horny.

Marisol moved around in front of Manuel, facing him. She moved forward and sat on his lap, placing her arms on his shoulders. Marisol moved forward so the underside of his raging erection was touching the crotch of her thong.

Marisol said, "You know what Sargent? I have the absolute best job in the world. She moved forward and squeezed his penis between his stomach and her wet panties. In a husky voice Marisol said, "Do you feel how wet my panties are Sargent? Do you want me to take them off?"

Manuel shook his head and said quietly, "No I don't."

Marisol tilted her head to the side and said, "No? I don't believe you."

12