The Ermine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no foreplay. I had to break the ice and establish dominance over the bitch before my humanity returned and I lost my nerve. She spread her legs for me as I approached. I grabbed her ankles and dragged her to the edge of the bed. I could feel she was wet, but was she wet enough to take? I decided to find out my lining up my cock and sinking my length into her in a single motion. She screamed as I impaled her, but didn't resist as I started to violently fuck her. I needed to mark her womb as mine with my cum, then we could really enjoy ourselves.

"Happy Birthday, my love," she said, smiling up at me as I violated her, "You like your new slave's pussy? You like your Mommy's pussy? Give me a baby, my love. Cum in me so hard it gets me pregnant, you cuck. You fucking cuck. You have to fuck a used pussy because you're a fucking virgin. At least your limp dick dad knows you to fuck me right."

She slapped hard across the face when I slowed down, not sure how to react to her string of insults, "Don't stop you fucking cuck. Or maybe I should get my strap-on? You want your mommy to peg you, sissy boy? Mommy's sissy boy?"

"What the fuck," I said out loud, getting another hard slap as I stopped again, "Stop that you fucking bitch!"

Suddenly Mom's eyes she to refocus and tendering touched the same parts of my face she had just slapped, "Oh, baby, I'm sorry. I'm so used to your father I forgot I don't know how to talk to you when you're together! I love your cock baby, it's the biggest I've ever had, but your father should have told you I need instruction. I raised to be a sex slave for our family, but anyone who uses me needs to tell me how they want me to act."

"You mean Dad likes it you call him a cuck and tells him he has a small dick?"


"Not always, but it was the only thing that got him hard even with drugs, especially right before he left for your birthday celebration. I think he's a bit insecure about his son using his property without him here. As much as they like to act like they completely control us, your father and the rest of the family get very sensitive about their chosen slaves loving them best. The idea to allow incest was actually the idea of a junior member and his father's slave."

"You do love Dad though, right?"

"Oh honey, of course," she said, staring into my eyes, "But I've wanted your cock even more. It's why your sister left."

My head was spinning but my hips moved independently, causing my mom to giggle at the realization that mention of my sister sexually excited me.

"Oh that's interesting," she said, pulling me closer and changing the angle on bodies met so she fuck start fucking me back, "You didn't know."

Pushing me off and out of here, my mother rolled over and presented her ass to me.

b.

Her back arched and her muscles strained against the restraints. She was beautiful in the way a trapped animal was beautiful. I had stripped her bare beforehand and the leather of the straps cut into her soft, pale flesh. The black hair of her bush contrasted with the golden blond of her hair that framed her face, now plastered against her forehead and cheeks as it clung to her skin with sweat from her struggle to escape. Part of me felt bad. I hadn't given her any real choice before we started this. I couldn't just release her now. The first thing she'd do would be removing her blindfold and seeing who had trapped her like this in her own bedroom.

"Sorry, Mom," I whispered to myself as I approached her, my cock already hard.

***

This all started a few weeks ago. I was back home after a job didn't work out and I was hurting for cash and a place to stay. My mother was usually pretty accommodating, but I figure I was getting on her nerves after we were cooped up together a couple months. Worried about having to make my exit with nowhere to go, I decided to relieve my anxiety a bit in the way any young man in my situation would: finding some particularly nasty internet porn and jerking off. Not that I didn't do this usually, but I was up to three or four times a day. At that point, it was making me more stressed out than less: I really needed to get laid to calm myself down. An escort was out of the question (broke) as was dating (same reason plus the extra stress) and no one in my hometown liked me quite enough to fuck me, so I was out of luck.

I'd like to say that trying to lay my mom was the last thing on my mind, but as I pulled up a Real Mom-Son Incest video for the third time that afternoon, I had to admit I had a bit of a fetish. Of course, my mother was attractive enough to warrant attention from anyone: a leggy blonde with a winning smile and a nice rack. Not a supermodel, but she had that Girl Next Door All Grown Up appeal that recalling solidified my nascent MILF fascination into an unhealthy incest fixation.

If I'm being completely honest, it's why my job had fallen through: my backer had been an older woman--not quite my mom's age, but people balked at our pairing--who had money from her inheritance and her divorce settlement to throw around. We had five months of sexual bliss and not much work done before the IRS took my place at her backdoor, giving her a pounding while I ran back home with my tail between my legs. I didn't feel proud of abandoning my sugar mommy for my real mommy, but that's life.

Being back home presented its own challenges. I had tried to be home as little as possible over the years, so my relationship with my mother had cooled. Her constant attempts to rebuild our dynamic clashed with my own need to avoid my sexual desire for her, so we just danced around our issues, our mutual frustration growing for vastly different reasons.

At some point, I got drunk and ordered a bunch of gadgets I couldn't afford off the internet with what little money I had left. Among them was a hidden camera. As I didn't have any other house I could get into without pulling a confidence job or just breaking and entering, I dolled the camera up as a little knick-knack--a kind of figurine thing, the lens disguised as a little button--and handed it over to my mother as a gift. She was ecstatic.

"Oh, I love it, honey, thank you," she said, pulling me into a big hug, her chest pushing against mine, "It's been so long since you've given me anything, I'm going to put in my room right now."

I just smiled, told her she was welcome, and hoped for a primetime spot for my new free show. Mom didn't disappoint, as she set up the camera right on her nightstand, with a view of her bed, closet, and--assuming she left the door open--into her shower. For the next few weeks, I was in heaven. I also learned a lot, and I mean, a lot.

I thought I masturbated too much, but my mom put me to shame. In fact, the first thing I saw her do on camera was quickly rub out one. It was far away: she had placed the camera in its spot, then moved to sit at the edge of her bed. Spreading her legs, she reached between her thighs, and just started rubbing and moaning on the spot. She was fully clothed and everything. A few minutes later, she shook violently while moaning, seemingly servicing herself to completion in no time at all. From the timestamp on the recording and my own memory of that night, she must have taken my gift, jerked off, and then immediately come back down to join me for dinner. I couldn't believe my own mother was such a nasty little slut!

In fact, from what I could see, she masturbated after our interactions while alarming frequency. Part of it might have been force of habit, since she always pleasured herself after dinner, but as I tried to spend more time with her it became unavoidable that my presence was having some kind of effect. At one point, I asked if she wanted to watch a movie with me and she happily agreed. We sat close together the whole time. I even rubbed her back and feet for her. At one point, she got up to run to her room. Checking the recording later, my suspicion was confirmed: she had left to pleasure herself, then come back after and put her feet up on my lap like nothing had happened.

The woman clearly needed sexual release, but was I the one to give it to her? Sure, I lust after my mother and I knew she loved me, but the jump from a normal parent-child relationship to incest was a big one. After all, maybe it wasn't me specifically, but just the presence of a male body that was setting her off. I couldn't really risk it all with my own mother without having something to fall back on if it went sour.

f.

Susanna struggled to get out from under him, but Jake was too strong.

"Honey, please," Susanna whined, "I didn't mean for it to go this far."

"You know I've always wanted to fuck you," said Jake as he aimed his cock into his mother's wetness, "My whole life has been devoted to getting back inside of this pussy."

Susanna screamed as she felt the head of her son's cock slide into her. All she could do was whimper as her body betrayed and she felt her son invade her well lubricated pussy. Susanna turned away from Jake and shut her eyes tight as she let her son take her. He kissed her neck and jaw as he desperately bucked against her. Susanna met his thrusts, hoping to get the experience over as quickly as possibly, even knowing that the inevitable end result would be Jake's naked cock filling her up with cum. The sensation of incestuous, bareback rape was so intense and surreal, all she could do was cry and take it, trapped beneath her own child as his personal fuckdoll.

As quickly as it began, it ended as Susanna felt that expected warmness fill her womb. Jake collapsed on top of her, the fight out of him but his mother still pinned under his full weight. She continued to cry as he laid on top of her, out of breathe, and absentmindedly she pull her hand from his weakened grasp and began to stroke his hair the same way she had when he was a baby.

"I'm sorry, Mom," said Jake, sounding far away, "I love you."

"I love you too, Jake," replied Susanna as she felt her son's cock soften and slide out of her. She squirmed at the feeling of his seed instead her, working its way towards a waiting egg, hoping to impregnate her with a new inbred baby. She squeezed Jake tight to her and kissed his forehead.

"I'm so sorry," Jake repeated, snuggling his face in close to her bosom, like he was an infant again."

"I love you so much Jake," said Susanna, "It'll all be okay."

They laid there together on the floor for what felt like hours, but couldn't have been more than fifteen minutes. Silently, Jake lifted himself off his mother and then helped her up and to her room. Susanna finished disrobing in the presence of her son before moving to her bathroom to start a shower. She turned to Jake, still standing there, watching her.

"Come join me, baby?"

Jake nodded without making eye contact, stripping quickly before joining Susanna, holding himself tight to her under the steaming deluge of her shower. They stayed in there a long time, mother and son trying to wash away all evidence of what they had just done, Jake's dick returning to full attention the whole time. Wordlessly, Susanna pushed him back against the wall of her shower and directed his cocked to her waiting hole for the second time. She sighed as she impaled herself on his rod and fucked herself against him. Jake quickly got back in the spirit, grabbing his mother by the hips and giving her an intense fucking in return.

d.

With little fanfare, Jake walked up behind his mother, Susanna, and lifted her skirt to reveal her bare ass. He smirked at her forethought to remove her underwear and give him ease of access for the week. Lining up the head of his cock, Jake entered her with a shove, only making it part way as she still needed to be lubricated. reaching around to her pussy, his fingertip toyed with her clit as he continued to push into her, getting a little deeper with every thrust.

Susanna, for her part, tried to ignore what was happening and let her son have his amusement, but it became harder as he continued to give her more stimulation. Soon, he was bottomed out, pulling his hand away and back to her hip. He then started to fuck her with long, powerful strokes, slowly speeding up as they both got more into the action.

"Good morning to you too, doll," said Susanna, turning her head to give her son an affectionate kiss on the check, "Are you having a good time."

"Yes, Mom," Jake answered simply, too focused on the sensation of inhabiting his mother's pussy. It didn't take long for him to grab her roughly, forcing her up against a wall as he furiously slammed into her, dumping his cum deep inside her womb. Susanna just chuckled and shook her head at her boy's enthusiasm.

c.

The months leading up to Susanna's week-long sex marathon with her son had been full of anticipation. While she had her initial misgivings about her new state-mandated role as Jake's sexual partner while he remained unmarried, their initial liaisons proved that they were more than sexually compatible, and she should looked forward to the times he would return home and service her.

The new law had come into effect only a few years ago. The rise of violence by involuntary celibates or "Incels" came to be blame on sexual frustration on the part of many of the nation's young men. Seeking to rectify this, the government turned to those who their experts saw as the cause: mothers, specifically divorced or otherwise single mothers to young men of a sexually viable age. Special birth control drugs where provided that both prevented pregnancy and STDs while also increasingly libido and induing a euphoric state that overrode the revulsion towards incest that many of the women involved would still be holding onto. Not that a few didn't get through the cracks: mother-son pregnancies were at an all-time high, with many of the inbred children given up as wards of the state. Even still, the program met with great success. Young men overly focused on bedding their mothers proved too distracted to pursue extremist causes, and violence largely died down.

Susanna had been worried about how Jake would act when he became eligible to bed her. Part of the stipulations of the law mean that even if she was uncomfortable with it, legally she couldn't refuse, and--as she discovered later--the birth control provided by the government was both highly addicted and had intense, even dangerous withdrawal symptoms. He tried to hide it, but Jake clearly desired his mother. More than once, she found her panties missing--sometimes clean, but mostly pairs she had just worn--and Jake made little effort to hide the crusted evidence of what he did with his ill-gotten gains.

She stayed up late the night before his eighteenth birthday. Legally, the stroke of midnight signaled the beginning of their new relationship, and she assumed he would be eager to claim his new woman as soon as possible. Right on cue, she heard a knock at her door.

"Come in, doll," said Susanna, sitting up in bed. She had bought a new red negligee and lacy red panties for the occasioning. Her heart pounded in chest as Jake enter wearing only an old t-shirt and some boxer briefs. Susanna opened her arms and pulled her son into an embrace. "Happy Birthday, my darling."

"Thanks, Mom, I love you," said Jake, his hand hovering over his mother's breast. Softly, she put her hand over his hand and guided it to her chest. He reflexively squeeze, eliciting a moan from Susanna.

"Softly, baby," said Susanna, giving her son a chaste kiss on the cheek, "I'm sensitive there. Jake just nodded and set about exploring his mother's body. She had expected him to just lay her out and have his fun, but her boy was taking her time, applying touch and pressure in different places to see how she would react.

"Are you sure? This changes everything between us," said Eddie. Jo could see doubt trickling into his mind, so she took the lead.

"First of all, I'm not giving up a virile young man with practically no refractory period who can slam my pussy as many times as I need him too," she said, lifting herself and once again positioning Eddie's tip right at her pussy, "second, all this changes is that you're going to having to keep coming in me until you give me another beautiful little baby to take care of. I'm your woman, but I'm still your mother, and you're going to have to take care of me and your little sister from now on."

Eddie chuckled, a little overwhelmed by his mother's total shift in personality, but not stopping her as she lowered herself onto him, grabbing her hips to push her to the base of his dick, "how do you know it's a girl, you don't even know if you're pregnant, we just had sex for the first time."

she replied, "She's going to be a beautiful baby girl because I'm going to make her perfect, just like I made you, with a perfect body that I'm going to picture every time you fuck, and the entire time I'm pregnant--and you will keep fucking me while I'm pregnant, you will fill my fat fucking belly with that hot fucking cum that I am addicted to now--because when I'm too old, she's going to be your new little fuck slave and it's going to fill my heart with so much love to see my beautiful children making love everyday."

while she kept talking, "I'm going to make her in here exactly the same way I made you. Just like you have a perfect cock, she'll have a perfect pussy and perfect little tits, and she'll always know how much we love her. She'll be the rest of you."

Eddie didn't know what to say in response. He stared up at the ceiling, closed his eyes, and moaned as Jo rode him harder. Incestuous sex was one thing, but inbreeding? Wife husbandry? Growing into old age with his mother as she watch him bed--and under her watch, likely impregnate--his sister, their children? This wasn't just hot spur of the moment sex, this was something truly profane and demented.

"Say hi to your baby sister, Eddie," said Jo, her eyes rolling back in her skull, back straight and tits out as she started to cum on her son's cock, "Mommy needs give her your cum."

Thinking of the horrifying new sexual life they had stumbled into, Eddie came harder than he ever had in his life.

g (Telemachus).

That's when I realized: what I felt massaging my asshole was Jake's cock! Nothing but a thin layer of fabric separated my butt from the penis of the boy--the man--I had given birth too.

Now don't get me wrong: I like a bit of anal play before getting down to business as the next girl, but this was my son we're talking about! I had to assert dominance in the bed room, or he

would never respect me outside it as a parent again.

I gasped when I finally saw: Jake's dick wasn't as big as his father's but bigger! Part of me was terrified of what a giant member like that could do to my insides, but in my drunken haze I wanted nothing more than to ride that cock until it put another baby right back in me.

I don't know how to describe it, but anal sex with Jake felt...good. Better than anal had been with his father or any of my previous boyfriends. You see, even though I did technically save myself for marriage, my boyfriends before Craig expected something and as a young woman with a more than healthy sex drive, I was always game to experiment. I found out after the fact that the boy who took my anal virginity was actually a cousin of mine (Uncle Carmen cheated, but that's its own story) so when Jake's cock forced its way into my ass, it wasn't my first experience with anal penetration or incestuous hook-ups, but somehow it was the best anal I had ever had.

"Mom, are you okay?" asked Jake, a note of legitimate concern in his voice even as I felt his hips move to piston his tool in and out of my tight asshole, "Oh fuck, that feels amazing."

"Shut up and fuck me like you mean it," I growled at him, surprised at my own aggression, but it served its function: I felt Jake wrap both of his strong hands around my waist and really start to give it to me.