The Eromenos Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hot, burning sensation began to fill Rah. He had heard stories...had his imagination...but to be here seeing this was beyond what his mind could conjure. Rah was also a little surprised to realize that he imagined he was the girl...not the guy. Maybe he shouldn't have been surprised, but it was a clear sensation of where he wanted to be. But he had never considered what a cock might feel like in the back before. He had heard his friends joke crudely about it, but never paid much attention. His thoughts were more about feeling the adoration and desire of boys...not the consequences of that passion.

"Come," Immanuel said in a whisper, near his ear. But before he could turn away, the girl inside the alcove turned and noticed Rah watching. She gave him a wide smile and a wink, before her eyes shut once more in pleasure as she pushed back down on the willing student's cock.

Turning reluctantly away, Rah followed Immanuel further along the alcoves. Finding another open curtain, he pointed within. This time Rah approached more readily. Peering inside, he discovered four bodies engaged in pleasures. In one corner an older man lay back on a divan while a sexy girl's head bobbed up and down over his crotch. When she pulled back, he watched as one of her hands was strongly pumping the erect cock. Swinging her hair out of the way, she took a deep breath and slid her ruby lips back over the glistening organ. On the other side of the room, a girl was laying on her stomach on a futon with her hips raised on a round cushion. Her arched back shivered as the young man behind her pushed his cock rapidly into her back entrance. Rah watched carefully as that member pierced her rear repeatedly. Looking to the girl, her chin resting on crossed arms with eyes closed, and she wore a smile of pure pleasure.

What must that feel like, Rah wondered? She looks so happy and satisfied? He realized he wasn't really noticing the men...just the girls and how sexy they looked. He realized that he wanted that. To be so sexy and ardently appreciated by the men. Also, though it was a decidedly dirty thought, to be the one who made their cocks rock hard in excitement. It would be so different from his largely invisible existence now. The feeling was so strong...and seductive.

Rah turned to look at Immanuel with what was most likely a yearning look. The young man was watching him intently and must have understood what Rah was feeling. He nodded and motioned Rah to follow him once more.

Walking across the room, Immanuel led Rah to the entrance he had seen the girls emerge from earlier. Inside, the side curtains, they came to a doorway. Immanuel swung the door open and motioned Rah inside.

He found himself in a small lounge. On one side was a bar service where the girls obviously mixed drinks for the patrons. On the other were two open doorways. Through one he could see a long row of make-up tables with well-lit mirrors. In the other, racks and racks of wonderfully feminine outfits.

Sitting on a sofa in the center of the room was the girl Sela, who had met him at the entrance when he arrived. She smiled when she saw him come in.

"I know you two have met already, Immanuel said to them both. "So Rah, I am going to leave you here with Sela for a while. She will answer any questions you have about the Eries." With that he turned and left, returning to the main room.

Sela, smiled warmly at Rah. "Come, sit with me," she said, patting the sofa beside her. Her voice was quite feminine and Rah would never have guessed she was not a real woman. He was fascinated and sat down. He also was trying his best not to stare...or worse gawp.

"I know how you must be feeling," she said, laying her hand on his arm. "I was there where you are last year. It can be all so bizarre and confusing!"

Rah felt himself nodding. "It is that, definitely."

"But it has made me so happy, it is hard to express," she said enthusiastically, if a bit wistfully. Turning back, she gave a small laugh as she caught Rah's eyes moving over her fit, trim and...scantily clad body.

"Sorry," he blurted out, shaking his head. "I didn't mean to...it's just...you are just so beautiful," he stammered. "I can't believe you are not a real...."

"Woman?" Sela finished for him, seeing his embarrassment. "No," she smiled gently, "I am something better!"

"I don't understand," Rah admitted.

"Don't worry, if you decide to become one of the Eries, we will teach you all about it."

"Eries?" Rah asked, perplexed.

Sela laughed gently, it was a pleasant sound. "Just a nickname for the Eromenos."

"And that is what you are?

"Yes," she answered. "The best of both worlds. Taking the best of male and female and blending them into a perfect package."

Rah sat back on the sofa and thought about that. It some ways it made a certain sense, but a lifetime of tradition engrained in him just couldn't make that leap so easily. It was...frustrating.

"Can I ask...," he began, "the men who come here...are they all, you know...gay?" He was still having difficulty understanding how it all worked.

Sela smiled easily. "No, definitely not."

"But...they have sex with...," he realized he was having trouble even saying the words. It was just too embarrassing after a life-time of hiding all his inner thoughts.

"With the Eries...like me?" Sela finished for him again. Rah could only nod.

Sela thought for a moment, considering how to best explain. "Gay men, homosexuals, are attracted to other men, yes?" she looked to Rah to see if he agreed and saw his slow nod. "Good. If you look at me, or any of the Eries, do you see women...or men?"

Rah quickly answered, "Definitely women!"

"That's right," she laughed. "So, a man who is gay would definitely not be attracted to us. Simple."

Rah thought about that and had to agree it made a fair amount of sense. But there were still other aspects that didn't.

"But, you don't have....girl parts," he said braving the uncomfortable words. "You have boy parts." He froze then for a second as the horrifying thought slipped into his mind that the Eries were some kind of eunuch and had had their...things cut off.

Sela saw the change in expression and perhaps guessed what was running through the boy's mind. She laughed again, "Yes, we have our boy parts," and lifting her short sari, Rah could clearly see a large lump in the front of Sela's lace panties. He turned immediately beet red and turned away. Sela laughed once more.

"Rah, its fine. I am proud of my body, we all are."

Rah continued to look away for a long minute before he found the courage to turn back. "But when you...have sex, you...they...put it in your...back part?"

Sela nodded vigorously with a happy smile. "Oh yes, and it is the most exquisite pleasure once you learn how!" she answered happily.

It was too much. Rah got up and paced around the room for a few minutes, mind awhirl. In some ways he just wanted to run...take the elevator back down and never return. Forget he ever came here. But at the same time, he sensed that there was a world here that somewhere, deep down, called to him. A siren song across the waters of life calling his name...perhaps to his doom. Or maybe to his salvation.

He had resigned himself to a life alone, pretending to be someone he was not. Devote his life to proving to himself he had value and be a man who could take care of his mother and siblings...the only family he would ever have since he could never imagine being married to a woman.

But when he looked over at Sela, sitting there, relaxed, beautiful, feminine, adorable...it was that siren call made real. What she was...the person she could be here in this place...the way she was treated and loved and respected...and desired; all that Rah ever truly wanted but could not allow himself to believe possible.

Perhaps it wasn't real. Maybe there was a catch...something they hadn't told him yet. There was no warning in his mind, no eerie feeling that undermined the vision he was being shown. The cursed thing was that is all made so much sense. It was against everything he had been brought up to believe...but it was undeniable that it also was logical, reasonable, sensible and also beautiful, amazing and inspiring. This was dangerous and Rah knew it.

Finally ending his pacing, he came and sat back beside Sela.

"Immanuel told me there was a scholarship?" He asked, a bit proud of himself for thinking past the seductive world being laid out before him.

Sela nodded. "For all the Eries, we have a full scholarship. We also have a monthly student stipend for our usual costs. It isn't much, pretty much like any scholarship, but it means we can cover our schooling costs. We also get a free gym membership and each is assigned a personal trainer and dietician. They help us shape our bodies and stay healthy. We get monthly medical check ups and dental when we need it. There is also a counsellor if anyone wants it. In fact, we have to go for interviews sometimes just to make sure we are okay. The Eries are very well taken care of Rah."

He thought about that...more than anything he wanted a full scholarship. Was this how he got it? The first thing that worried him was what would happen after he graduated? How would be find a good career if many important people, or fellow students and alumni knew his secret? So, he asked Sela.

She smiled and gave another feminine, little laugh. "Actually, that is one of the best parts. You would be amazed and surprised at some of the careers the alumni Eries have. I won't tell you who, unless you become one of us, but there are quite a few women you would know, or recognize their names, who are former Eries," she gave him a knowing wink. "Others find love and, while they rarely marry...at least in our country, they become wives to some very powerful and successful men. I have been to a couple of weddings now, outside our country where the laws are different, to see an Erie marry. Others, just carry on their lives as women, start businesses, have successful careers. A few have become famous models. Sadly a few leave our land and go where we are more accepted culturally. But we are always protected. Far too many important people who are graduates here and alumni in important places would ever allow an Erie to suffer disrespect."

She sighed though, a bit sadly. "There are a few who, through their own actions, have brought shame upon themselves...and could not be protected. But very few." Brightening, she continued, "but most of us have wonderful lives...and it all begins here," she said, waving her hand and indicating the House Ganymede.

Present day...

Rahi watched for cues from Sam and Farah. She knew they would be going to an alcove soon...it was what drew the couple back here each month. But she would let them decide when they were ready. She had to admit she was looking forward to it. Sam had actually been her first. She had been afraid, excited, nervous, eager and a hundred other emotions. But Farah had been there that first time and made sure Sam was gentle and did not move too fast. His cock was a pleasant size...not too big, definitely not too small...just perfect. It was also one of the few times Farah had touched her during sex. She had sat on the bed and held Rahi's hand and stroked her hair while she learned to adjust to the strange intrusion in her back passage. Later, she had even received a chaste kiss from Farah before they left, thanking her for giving her husband such a precious gift.

When the moment came, it was hardly subtle. Farah had reached over and grasped Sam's crotch quite lewdly. "Hmm...," she said seductively, "I think someone is feeling ready!"

With that Rahi smiled brightly and stood up, offering each a hand. Arm in arm, the three made their way towards their favorite alcove. This one featured a wide, rounded bed that sat at the perfect height for Sam to be comfortable, depending on how he chose to take Rahi.

Once inside, Farah kissed her husband deeply, still fondling his penis through his trousers before turning and giving Rahi a quick peck on the cheek. She them moved to the comfortable chair in the corner and sunk down to relax and enjoy the show.

Rahi waited until she was ready and then began undressing Sam. He let her unbutton his shirt and slide it from his shoulders. She then knelt and untied her lover's shoes, removing them along with the socks from his feet. Still kneeling, his belt was unbuckled and trousers followed, all folded and stacked neatly on a stool nearby. Finally, his briefs were slid down and joined the remainder of his clothes nearby. Now fully naked, Rahi could admire his mature, manly form. Unlike the younger men, there was no lean six pack, but Sam was in good condition and kept trim. He was a proper man and Rahi found that immensely pleasing. His cock hair was well trimmed, which she suspected was Farah's doing and that was also much nicer. It allowed to better see and experience the delightful cock standing proudly before her. Reaching up, she wrapped her fingers around the organ and gazed sensually up to where Sam stared down at her with an anticipatory smile.

She pumped his cock gently for a little while, alternately admiring it and gazing up into Sam's eyes. She also spared an occasional eager look with Farah, who laughed gently at her big grin. Leaning in, she began to lick his scrotum, tongue teasing the sensitive skin. A sharp sigh escaped from Sam at the sensation.

She continued teasing Sam with her mouth for a few more minutes and happily licked up any precum that made an appearance as she ministered to his manhood. But she could tell by Sam's fidgeting that he wanted something more...something he had been coming here for since he was a young student. Standing, Rahi, reached beneath her miniskirt and slowly slid the black lace panties down her smooth legs. Reaching over to the side table, she dipped her fingers into the open jar, taking a dollop of the slippery gel and rubbing it slowly over Sam's erect cock. Satisfied, she slowly took one more small dip and reached behind, applying it to her special place.

Turning, Rahi leaned towards the bed. She grabbed a tubular pillow and laid it near the edge of the thigh-high bed. Bending over the pillow and arching her back downwards, she thrust her ass provocatively towards the impatient Sam.

He always took her from behind. Usually standing, but sometimes with her laid on the bed on her stomach. Occasionally with knees spread wide on all fours. She wasn't sure if it was mostly to maintain his illusion of her being a woman, or he just loved to admire her admittedly small, but well-shaped ass. Either way, she had found she also preferred this position, and from talking to the other Eries, it seemed many patrons did.

Sam stepped up behind Rahi and lifted her skirt up over her waist, exposing her rounded buttocks. He massaged those cheeks with one hand while slowly pumping his hard cock with the other. Rahi began to wave her ass back and forth seductively further enticing the man behind her. Finally, just wanting him inside her, she reached back with both hands, while resting her chest on the mattress, and pulled her cheeks widely apart revealing her special place. Sam took the hint and, placing the head of his cock in just the right spot, began to push.

With a little bit of effort, the head slipped past her outer gate and Rahi gasped at the invasion. It was always an odd sensation of pain at being stretched, but with a strong underlying pleasure at the sensation. Firmly seated inside, Sam paused to let her adjust...under the watchful eyes of his loving wife who was sitting mesmerized in the nearby corner. Rahi drew her arms back forward and taking handfuls of the bedsheet, pushed back against Sam signalling her desire for more.

Soon Sam began small strokes, finding a bit more depth with each forward thrust.

"Do I hurt you me sweet Rahi?" he asked breathlessly. "It is so tight, and the heat! I know it must make you feel full," he gasped as he thrust.

Turning back to look over her shoulder at Sam, she replied, "You know I love it Sam. I adore your cock inside me...do not spare me. Give me everything you have!" She turned back and winked at Farah whose hand had slipped down beneath the folds of her own dress and appeared to be gently massaging her sex. Sam loved to talk during sex and often described to Farah how it felt as he took her ass.

Soon Sam was pounding Rahi's ass in quick, sharp strokes. Her entire body jerking forward each time he banged his hips against her upturned buttocks. Beneath her, out of sight of Sam or Farah, her own cock was rubbing across the bed with each stroke and pleasure was becoming increasing intense. Occasionally, Sam would pull back, with just the tip remaining inside and hold her hips firmly. He delighted as Rahi tried to push back against him, straining to get his cock fully back inside her. But he could never last long and overcome by his own primal instincts would soon drive forward again.

Soon she could feel his crisis building. His thrusts became stronger and his grunts lounder. "I am going to fill you Rahi...fill that sweet ass!"

"All you have Sam, give me everything!" She gasped in return. Beneath her, her own little cock was almost ready to cum.

Gripping her hips tightly he pushed fully home and Rahi could feel his cock spasm inside her. His grunts came in time to his shudders and she pushed her own ass firmly back against him, taking his seed deep in her bowels. Her own crisis came at the same time and beneath her tummy, little jets of cum spread across the bedsheet.

Sam leaned forward onto his arms, still firmly embedded inside her, cock still twitching happily within. Rahi relaxed fully, letting the sensations flow through her. Beyond the physical satisfaction, she felt a deep contentment. Through closed eyes she listened as Sam praised her body and how it made him feel, how sexy she was and how perfect. In the corner, she could hear Farah's own sensual whimpers rise to a peak and then fade away as she had her own private orgasm. The feeling of being able to give so much pleasure, to be adored and desired so fully was just...fulfilment.

When they finally parted, she stood and gave Sam a kiss. "Thank you for that wonderful gift," she said sincerely. Seating him on the bed, Rahi went over to a concealed cupboard and inside filled a small bowl with warm, soapy water from the small sink. Returning with a small cloth, she knelt and washed their fluids and remaining lube from Sam's softened cock. Once clean, she planted a grateful kiss of the head and then helped him dress. Farah watched, large satisfied smile on her face.

When they were done, Rahi excused herself and made her way back to the Eries' area and cleaned herself up. Returning to the main room, she found the couple preparing to leave. Farah came and gave her a warm hug.

"Thank you once again Rahi," she said with a smile. "You are a blessing for us both."

Sam also gave her a gentle embrace and a kiss on the cheek. "See what a lucky man I am Sweet One? To have two such beauties in my life is a true blessing."

Rahi watched them leave and said her own little prayer of thanks for being able to be one of the Eromeos of the House Ganymede.