The Eromenos Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, what would make him change his mind?

Rahi had done her best to be ready and had taken time to carefully choose her outfit for the evening. She decided she would try to emphasize being classy rather than overtly sexy...which was fun most of the time, but some intuition suggested that it might not be appropriate this evening. She chose a brown suede miniskirt and matching mini jacket over a white satin blouse and knee-high boots with a delicate pattern stitched into the brown leather.

Her make-up was a little more subtle with more pinks and soft highlights rather than the dark eye shadow and ruby lipstick she often wore. She also decided to not wear a wig and instead asked their in-house stylist to shape her own hair into a sexy pixie look. Some subtle but classy earrings and necklace completed her look for the evening.

Waiting in the Eries' private lounge, she was strangely nervous about the evening. She tried not to self-analyse about the cause and did her best to just chat with the other girls awaiting their patrons' arrivals. At a little past nine p.m. one of the girls came into the lounge and with a wide grin informed Rahi her guests were here.

Rising and straightening out her skirt, the other girl gave her arm a squeeze and said in a teasing voice, "I think you are going to have fun tonight!"

Taking a deep breath, Rahi was about to ask for more but the other girl rushed off to the bathroom leaving her with no alternative but to go see for herself. Setting off with slightly less confidence than normal, she focused on her walk and poise, going for as much grace as she could muster.

Passing through the doorway and past the heavy curtains, she came into the main room and immediately spotted Deran across the floor standing next to a man who was even taller than he was. Their backs were to Rahi at the moment as they seemed to be discussing a painting on the far wall of the room. With a deep breath, she set off towards her visitors.

As she approached, she appreciated, as always, Deran's casual style. He wore faded jeans, scuffed leather boots and a loose, white cotton shirt. His narrow waist and v-shaped upper body...along with a nice butt sent a quick rush of desire and anticipation through her, as it always did. The man beside him though had a similar build but the clothes and dark grey hair made him clearly much older. Wondering if this was a professor or alumni she had yet to meet, Rahi's curiosity edged up another notch.

As she closed, Deran must have heard her boots on the floor and turned to see her coming. A wide smile split his face and he opened his arms to greet her.

"And there she is!" he announced, giving her a warm hug which she gladly returned along with a quick peck on his unshaven cheek. Breaking the hug, he stepped back, still holding her hands and gave her a good look up and down. "Gorgeous as always too!

Rahi blushed and turned to look at Deran's guest wondering if she might recognize him once she saw his face. Looking up, she was greeted by an extremely handsome man who looked in his late fifties but was still undeniably handsome. His eyes were blue, a bit unusual in their country, and he had the look of a successful, wealthy man. He also bore a strong resemblance to an older version of Deran.

"Rahi," Deran announced from her side, "let me introduce my father, Mehan!"

Rahi saw the warm smile on the older man's face and felt her own grow as the gentleman took one of her hands from his son and kissed it's back, before holding it in both of his.

"Good evening Rahi," he said in a deep and cultured voice, "It is a great pleasure. My son has told me much about you. And please," he finished with the same warm smile, "call me Han."

Rahi tried to stop it, but knew she was blushing even more. She wasn't sure if it was at the slightly disturbing news that Deran had been talking to his father, of all people, about her...or because something about the aura of the older man just made her feel tiny and delicate and very, very feminine in this close presence. The fact he was still holding her hand as he gazed down at her intently wasn't helping either.

Finally, as Rahi noticed Deran beside her starting to chuckle at her reaction, she forced herself to resume her poise and grace with great effort. "My pleasure Han, wonderful to meet you" she said with as much aplomb as she could manage. With a free hand she motioned to a nearby pair of sofas, "Would you care to sit?" she asked, looking to both men enquiringly.

The older man quickly took control of the situation, as he seemed to do naturally, and releasing her hand he moved it to her back and with the other waved her to lead them on. Deran just remained quiet, but with a wide smile and followed the other two. Guiding her gently to a sofa, Rahi soon found herself sitting next to Han while Deran took up a seat opposite them. She frowned at that, somehow expecting Deran to sit beside her, and wondered at what dynamic was in play here.

Trying to reassert some level of control, she asked the two men, "Can I get either of you gentlemen something to drink?"

Deran asked for a gin and tonic while Han asked for a red wine, Shiraz if possible. Nodding, Rahi rose and gave a slight curtsy before moving off, with all the grace she could muster, to the lounge bar. It only took a few minutes to prepare the drinks and the whole time Rahi was pondering the unusual situation she was in. Certainly not unpleasant in any way, but it was definitely something new. But after thinking about it, she realized it was no stranger than her patron Sam and his wife spending intimate time with her and she made a conscious decision to just relax and see what the evening would bring.

Returning to her guests, she sat once more on the sofa near Han as it seemed that is where she was intended to be. For a little while they spoke of the usual things...the weather, how the university had prospered, the prospects for the national football team in the coming season. Throughout, Rahi listened more than she spoke other than injecting the occasional smart comment to show she was actively listening. But behind her facade, she couldn't help wondering at the dynamic of the trio.

Deran appeared relaxed and quite happy. That didn't necessarily strike her as odd since he was generally a very positive person. But it was strange, since the House Ganymede existed to cater to activities and passions that were definitely frowned upon in their culture, if not actively abhorred in the mainstream. She knew that it was a well-known secret among the select student members and alumni.

Also some of the student's families knew of its purpose and seemed to accept it as a necessary evil if they wanted their sons to graduate with good grades and prospects for their future. Certainly, what went on inside the walls of the House wasn't casual conversation around the dinner table with parents and siblings when someone asked, 'how school was this week?' So, Deran being so relaxed with his father here was just...weird.

During a short pause in the conversation, Han sipped his wine and made appreciative noises before turning to her. "So, what are you studying my dear?"

It was a common question and Rahi launched into her usual explanation of an arts degree with a focus on graphic design. Han asked intelligent questions and she found him to be quite well informed. She was curious to know what line of work he was in, but it was considered impolite for Eries to enquire too much about their patron's personal lives. Anonymity was a hallmark of the House. The conversation quickly descended into a pleasant examination of digital versus traditional design processes.

Suddenly, Deran stood up and, rubbing his hands together, announced, "Well, I will be off, enjoy your evening you two!"

Before Rahi could even begin to reply, Han rose quickly beside her and asked what they both seemed to be thinking, "What do you mean? Where are you off too?" he asked in a typically fatherly tone.

She did take note of a slight tremor in the older man's voice which seemed to have shown the first tiny sign she had seen of a bit of discomfort in the otherwise uber confident businessman. Was he uncomfortable at being left alone with her, she wondered?

"Father," Deran said with a wide grin, "I have made other plans this evening. But now that Rahi here is free to entertain you...and you both seem to be getting along so well, I will take my leave!" Before his father could protest further, the young man turned and strode across the room and out through the exit.

They both watched as the cocky young man departed and then turned shyly back to each other. Rahi was a bit confused but could see Han was just the same. Reverting to the trained grace of an Eromenos of the House Ganymede, she looked up at the older man. "Please...Han, sit," she motioned with her hand. As she expected, the older man's gentleman instincts kicked in and he sat without further thought at the request of a lady. Handing him his glass, Han nodded his thanks and took a deep sip.

After giving him a moment to regain his 'alpha' demeanor, she said with a smile, "I think we have just been set up."

Han looked over at her with a smile of his own. "It seems so," he said gently. "If you would prefer...I can leave..." he offered causing Rahi to pause for a moment. It was a bit sad to see such a confident gentleman suddenly become unsure of himself. Could he be completely unaware of how handsome and attractive he was? She quickly put him at ease.

"No, Han," she said more forcefully than she otherwise might. "I want you to stay." Then with a demure smile she added, "You wouldn't abandon a young woman to an evening alone, surely?"

Han laughed easily in response. "Oh, I am sure you would not be alone for long," he said with a smile, nodding to the room full of young men laughing and chatting amongst themselves.

Reaching across, she placed her hand on his forearm. "I am enjoying getting to know you Han, please stay?"

Finally, Rahi could see his confidence returning and his body language relaxed. They settled into the sofa once again and soon Rahi had her boots off and feet tucked up underneath her and the two talked about life and the world. It turned out that Han was in fact a gradate and an inactive alumnus of the House. He had graduated decades before and while he had kept up his membership for a short time, he hadn't been back in a couple of decades.

As they became more comfortable with each other, Rahi felt herself letting slip more personal details about herself than she normally would. Something about the older man just put her at ease. Perhaps the loss of her father a couple of years before had left a gap in her life that she didn't realize she had. But she felt comfortable with him and both laughter and confessions came easily. For his part, Han didn't seem to mind sharing personal aspects of his life, trusting to her discretion. She felt honoured that he did so.

Han was the CEO of a major engineering firm in the country and well-respected man in many high-level circles. He worked with government ministers and sat on several boards of not-for-profit organizations. It also turned out Deran was his only son and he was extremely proud of him...although he strongly advised Rahi not to tell the boy that as his self confidence was already dangerously high! They both laughed at that and shared a few stories of Deran's personality quirks. Rahi was careful to keep her tales non-intimate.

After a couple of hours, and a few glasses of wine, the two were quite relaxed and she could see Han was very much enjoying himself.

"I think I know why Deran arranged this evening," he said a bit self-consciously, staring at his wine glass. Glancing at Rahi he saw her cocked eyebrow. "My wife...Deran's mother, passed away five years ago. Since then...I have been...alone," he admitted introspectively. "Deran has been encouraging me to find someone to...have in my life again."

Rahi could see this was difficult for him to talk about. The tall, confident, successful businessman was clearly unused to talking about deeply personal and emotional issues. No surprise really, she thought with an inner chuckle. But she did begin to feel a deep sympathy for him on a few different levels. He had gone quiet and she decided to just let him take his time.

"I can't imagine trying to replace his mother," he finally said, looking up at her with sad eyes.

Rahi nodded. "How long have you been...alone?" she asked gently.

Han smiled and shook his head, "Too long!" he said with a small laugh and took another sip of his wine.

Rahi knew the moment had come. Rising, she held out her hand to the older man. He looked at the hand and then up at her face. She met his gaze with a wicked smile. "Come," she said beckoningly. After a long moment of indecision, Han put his hand in hers and stood.

"You don't have too...," he began, but Rahi was already pulling him towards the nearest open alcove. Fortunately, it had a wide, soft bed which she suspected a traditional older gentleman would prefer.

Once inside, she closed the heavy drapes tightly and moved close in front of him. Looking up into his eyes. "I am yours now," she said and began unbuttoning his shirt, "and I need you," she finished simply with a look that made it clear she definitely wanted him. He paused for a moment and then with a wide smile, shrugged out of his jacket.

As she removed his clothes, she was pleased to find a fit, trim body beneath. He had a wonderful spread of curly grey hair across his chest that was quite thick and she teased her fingers through it. Once he was naked, she kissed her way down from his chest, across his nicely flat stomach and down to his groin where she was greeted by a firmly erect and nice-sized cock. Taking it in her hand, she examined it closely. It seemed even slightly larger than his son's, she thought happily, before taking the head in her mouth.

Han let out a long sigh as she did, and she knew it had been a long time since he had been with a woman. She went to work on the cock, lavishing it with kisses, massaging the dangling balls beneath and pumping its length in long, slow strokes. For a few minutes she kept up her enjoyment of the member and was gratified by deep moans from her new lover.

Her tongue swirled around its girth and she could tell by his breathing that he would not last long. Sure enough, she was soon greeted by a trembling, grunted orgasm as his warm semen flooded into her mouth and his hips thrust forward in time to the spurts. Happily, she took it all in, all the while gazing sensually into his eyes.

As the crisis passed, Han sat back on the bed behind him and pulled Rahi to him. His arms went around her, and he pulled her in close. She could still feel little trembles passing through his body as the last remnants of his orgasm faded. She hugged him back and felt again that strange, fatherly feeling of safety and happiness as she did so. She was quite surprised when a small tear came to her eye and she realized how much she enjoyed pleasing this man.

She also wasn't entirely surprised when, like his son, Han reached down and tilting her face up to him, gave her a long, lingering kiss. Rahi felt herself return it enthusiastically.

Soon she was out of most of her clothes, except for a small pair of panties, and the pair were spread out across the bed. She explored his body and again delighted in twirling her fingers through his chest hair. For some odd reason she found it strangely attractive. She kissed, licked and massaged his body and eventually found herself crouched once more between his spread legs and nuzzling his slowly hardening cock. Being a bit older, it did take him a while to recover his strength but before too long he sported another delightful hard on. Her slow hand job, kisses and licks along its length certainly encouraged that rebirth.

Satisfied it was suitably ready, she climbed up and sat astride his hips. Reaching over to the small bowl next to the bed, she dipped a couple of fingers and came out with the bare minimum of lube she thought she could manage without too much discomfort. She wanted him to have as much sensation as she could give him and wanted to keep the slipperiness to a minimum. Rubbing most of it over his anxious cock, she finished with a small dab on her rosebud before wiping her hands on the small towel provided.

The whole time she kept her eyes on his and was thrilled that he seemed so excited by the small bit of heaven soon to be his. He relaxed and let her finish the preparations. When Rahi was satisfied he was ready she lined his hard member up with her special place and slowly sat back on to it. She let out a small gasp, as did Han, as the head squeezed past her tight sphincter and found the hot place within.

With small movements, she slowly took more and more inside until, at last, he was fully seated. She then stayed still and revelled in the sensation of fullness. For his part, Han remained still as well, luxuriating in the wonderful feeling that he hadn't realized he missed so much.

He had loved his wife, there was never any doubt of that. He had done his husbandly duty with her but as wonderful a mother as she was, as good partner and a best friend...she had been an indifferent lover. She was uninspired and seemed to regard sex as a chore that had to be endured. If she ever orgasmed during their entire marriage, Han must have missed it. So, he would be quick and relieve his primal passions with her every few weeks, but it was also satisfying in only the most minimal way.

They had never discussed the Eromenos, but she was from a wealthy family whose men had all attended the university and he knew they had, for the most part, been patrons. While the women of these families were sheltered and protected, they weren't fools. Maybe she knew that virtually every time he was with her in their bed, he was really dreaming of a certain Eries he had become quite attached to.

Han would have kept in contact with her, even after his marriage, but she had left the country and never returned. Despite the temptation, he could just never bring himself to take another lover. But now he truly realized how much he missed their very special charms.

It was clear to Rahi how deeply her partner was enjoying the sensation of being inside her hot, special place. She began a slow rise and fall upon his cock and shivered as it slid past her prostate tickling her in a most delightful way. Han's hands went to her hips and guided her movements, and her hands covered his as they moved together.

After a few minutes of this gentle lovemaking, Han sat up and pulled his legs into a cross-legged position. Rahi twisted around slightly to swing her legs around his hips leaving her sat fully upon his cock which seemed to reach even deeper depths inside her as her weight settled upon it. This brought her face just before his and he kissed her deeply.

Sliding his hands down to cup her ass, he started rocking his legs up and down causing her to ride his cock like an equestrian rides her mount. The motion was entirely in his control and she gave herself over to the pleasure of each deep thrust downwards. His lips and teeth found her small breasts and he began to kiss, suck and nibble at her nipples, each in turn. His hands kneaded her buttocks as he lifted her for each thrust.

A few minutes later Hans leaned forward once more and she found herself on her back with her legs wrapped around his waist and his cock driving into her in long, smooth strokes. His lips never left hers and she loved the feeling of his manly weight pinning her to the bed. He was altogether a wonderful lover and far better than many of the younger men she had been with over the past year.

Finally, his tempo started to pick up and his breathing became deeper, hoarser. She could feel his crisis coming and found she was just as excited, as his groin was grinding into her own hard little cock. His final thrusts were deep and complete and she felt as full as she had ever been.