The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran me through the basics while I got the steps of my plan ready. They'd offered her a deal; scout for other survivors over the month they'd be in the area, give them up. If she got them enough people, her sister would be set free.

She'd tried at first, but couldn't bring herself to do it. She tried to tempt the group to leave the captives with bad leads, but it never worked.

"So that leaves eight, now." I didn't love those odds. According to Nala, they'd be leaving the area soon with their captives, so time was short. The one upside was that they were already scared.

"Let's get a look at the place," I'd told her, dragging the bandit I'd killed away to stash under the porch of the cabin, retrieving my knife as I did, along with his walkie, and a set of car keys. He must've driven over the bridge.

We walked to the site of her camp, she began asking me questions in a quiet voice, "so they have your nephew, but how are you taking them on like this? Are you a soldier?"

"Yeah, I was once."

"Were you in a war?"

"A few," I answered. "I was a sniper, special forces." She looked at me strangely.

"I didn't know Canada had special forces."

I chuckled, "we do, but we don't really advertise. Doing the job right is our thing. Was," I replied.

We walked in silence briefly. I could feel Nala watching me walking ahead, her eyes ran over my arms, taking in the unit badge on my right, the haloed reaper on the left.

"What about you," I asked, "you seem to be pretty light on your feet, are you an athlete?"

Nala looked away, "I don't want to talk about me."

I figured she was in her very early thirties, and had clearly taken excellent care of herself. She didn't quite have that glowing bloom of early womanhood any longer, but she had the air of self-confidence of a mature woman.

I'd seen her powerful hips and legs at a run, but even as she walked, they rippled, toned by activity. Her body was lean, verging to skinny, narrow shoulders swaying with the sway of her hips, barely breaking a sweat as we hiked the hill,. I guessed she'd clock in around 33-25-34, probably small Bs, beautifully high on her chest, never heavy enough for gravity to grab a hold of them yet.

Once we got to her little perch, I took a look. She had a pair of binoculars out, and I glanced at the cover nearby.

"Those're probably how he spotted you. I'm surprised there aren't others."

She looked at me questioningly, "what? How?"

I pointed at the sky, tracing the arc of the sun, "if you were watching through them early enough in the day, he might've spotted the glint off them. Are you sure it was just him?"

Nala shook her head, "Yes, he'd told them he was going to find me over the walkie, and..." She frowned heavily, closing her eyes and shaking her head, "... and enjoy punishing me."

"I feel even better about killing him now. He knew you'd hear that," I sighed, "his car will be back by the bridge. If I remember, that place has a huge front gate, so we're still stuck coming in from the water."

"We," she asked incredulous, "how'm I gonna help you?"

I looked out across the lake. Best case, it'd take me a good five minutes, maybe a touch more to cover that gap once things kicked off, and since I had to breach as well too, I'd need some cover. "You ever fire a rifle," I asked her. She shook her head no.

Reaching into my bag, I pulled out Grandad's thirty-ought-six hunting rifle. "You're gonna learn. All you need to do is not hit me." Nala frowned skeptically.

Her camping spot was a perfect nest to take shots from, and I set up the Benelli, showing her how to lay down flat, arching up one leg for stability against the shoulder you'd be shooting firing from. After a bit of basic training on how to load, clear, and ready the rifle to fire, I got her to practice holding it, mimicking my positioning to look our through the light tree cover, drawing a bead on the people walking up and down the steps of the and marvelled at her athletic body. She moved like water, and the tight active-wear hid little from me.

"I try to avoid dry-firing, it's bad for the gun, but do just a couple to get used to the action."

Nala sighted just as I'd shown her, inhaling slowly, exhaling and pulled the trigger. The clack of the weapon surprised her, but she cleared the breach, making like she'd loaded the new round, and began to count as I'd shower her, "five... six... seven..." CLACK.

That time she didn't jump, taking the gentle kick easily.

"Okay," she breathed. "Okay, I think I can do this. Just like that?"

"Yeah," I agreed nodding approval, "just keep up a slow, steady, rate of fire. I don't need you to hit anyone, just make sure they keep their heads down while I get there. Try to keep anyone on the higher levels ducking until I get to them."

Nala turned to me, I lay right next to her on the ground, propped on my shoulder so I could talk to her and help her manage the rife as I taught her. She put her hand on my chest, it was warm in the cool breeze of the day, and I felt a stir in the front of my cargoes.

"This is a lot more dangerous than you're letting on, isn't it?"

I looked out to the house, the long steps up and the little balconies along the way. "Yeah, it's not ideal, but we've got the sunset in our favour," the bluff was angled slightly south west along its face. The people on the dock and decks would have trouble seeing me in the intense glare and reflection of the setting sun on the water. I have ever intention of using the last five rounds for the Benelli to their best effect as well. "I've still got some tricks up my sleeve, and if you can keep their heads down, I can do it."

Nala looked down the old rifle, its wooden stock giant in her hands compared to mine, sighted, tracked, and mocked pulling the trigger, "boom," she whispered, setting her gently curved chin on the metal, visibly thinking about the act. "This is going to be a lot louder and kick harder when I do it, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is. That gun is pretty good for kick, but you have to be holding it right or you could dislocate your shoulder." Nala looked up and down the rifle, appraising herself.

"Can you make sure I'm doing it right? I need to get this right so you can get my sister back."

I looked at her, taking in her supine form, assessing her posture.

"Don't push your leg out so much, it'll put stress on your lower back," I reached over, pulling her calf in line, "you want to brace yourself with it." I pushed her thigh down marginally, cozying up to her to pull her in line with me, "nice and straight, slightly open at the hips, and a triangle from your knee."

Nala exhaled through gritted teeth, and I picked up her scent as I pulled back across her backside. She smelled sweet as I pressed a hand to her lower back, I felt her push back, rocking ever so slightly.

Reaching over her, I pulled her trigger arm tighter to her body so that she'd be more able to absorb the kick, I explained, letting my hip rest lightly on her ass. She closed her eyes as she lowered her head to the rifle, the lion's mane of curly hair bouncing as she inhaled slowly, exhaling hard. Her scent was becoming stronger, like summer strawberries.

"I, I think," Nala writhed against me as I let my knee fall between her legs, "fuck, I'm gonna explode."

Ignoring her, I let my weight fall forward as I slipped my left arm along hers, bent gently at the elbow, "this arm is perfect," I whispered in her ear, and I watched as she inhaled deeply, closing her eyes and pushing back on my leg again, I pressed my thigh lightly into her.

"Ever since I h-had Freddie..." she began, I slid my thigh against the line of her ass and Nala signed. She stopped speaking, involuntarily pushing back on me.

"You've been worked up and ready a lot, haven't you," I asked as her legs spread on my thigh. "At night you're touching yourself and it's never enough, is it?"

Nala let go of the rifle and pressed her face to the sleeping bag, braced on the flats of her hand to push onto my leg. "Yesss," she hissed, my leg pressing deep against her core, leaving a damp spot on my leg, "it's so... I've never felt it like that in my life."

I slid myself over her, pressing my hips against her ass, letting her feel what I had for her, "we have lots of time, Nala," I leaned over to her neck, pressing my girth into her backside as she pushed her hips up into it, "I can help with that."

Her hips were alive and rhythmically pushed back, trying to capture my cock, pull it in, but even as she pressed her neck to my mouth she shook her head, "nnooo, no. I don't... uhhhh," she'd found an angle to drag herself over my cock, and shuddered at the teasing release of the first touch, "ffffuck. I don't do... uhh, I don't do white guys."

"Really," I chuckled and pulled her to me, kissing her from behind, and she responded greedily, twisting to reach back, shoving her tongue in to my mouth. Feeling between her legs, I found a wet spot on the front of her active wear pants. "Feels like you'd like to break that rule." I reached into her pants, curling two fingers into her open passage, plunging them into her.

"Nnnnghhaaahh," she groaned into my mouth as wet sucking noises of my fingers working her quim filled the space around us. She rocked into my hand, pushing my fingers deeper and groaned, sucking my lip a moment before she collapsed in front of me, face to her open sleeping bag, and shook her head back and forth. "Noooo, no," but she kept pushing herself onto my fingers, feeding her own animal need.

"Well..." I pulled my hand from her, feeling her intense slickness chase my fingers across the inside of her leggings, "I guess I should stop this, in that case." I sat back on my knees, straddling her legs.

Nala groaned a frustrated growl that made me flush with list. Naka pressed her hands to her face and growled. Her hips rose and fell, rose and fell, looking for the stimulation I'd taken away from her. She slapped the ground.

"Fine. Do it," her ass waggled under my weight, arching up to open access to me. Her leggings were stuck to her sodden legs and crevice, and twisted as her hips rotated beneath me.

"Do what," I asked chidingly. "What do you want me to do?"

"Stop teasing me," she pushed at the waistband of her leggings, presenting her ass to me, trying to tempt me in. I could see the wetness spread between her cheeks, the dark crevice of her womanhood glistening. It was all I could do to not dive in.

"I'm hungry for it," Nala pressed her face to the ground, growling as she pushed her ass up at me, "just give me what you've got."

I popped the button on my pants, drawing the fly down. My cock was like iron, but I was enjoying torturing her too much to stop now. "What do you think I've got?"

Nala groaned again, writhing harder, pushing her face into the ground, "Nnnnnhhh," she growled in frustration, "just fuck me!" She reached back to pull her tight cheeks apart, opening my way to her box.

I pushed my pants and boxers to my thighs, laying my cock between her cheeks so she could feel the weight and length of it.

"Ohh fuck yes," Nala breathed, I dragged my cock down to kiss her dark folds and the sopping pink opening at its centre, her eyes widened at the sight of my cock. "Feed that fat prick to my pussy."

"Is it too pale to please you?"

"Oh for fuck's," Nala turned and looked back at my prick, "thank Christ."

I didn't need any more, and I pushed in, forcing open her lips, pushing my cockhead into her slippery warmth, driving across the front of her inner passage as Nala moaned low and wanton. God, bitchy size queens are fun. I pushed further in.

"Uh!" Nala grunted loudly as I met resistance, her pussy narrowing, grasping around my shaft where it bulged even more thickly halfway down. "Uh! Stop," she let go of her ass, cheeks clapping around me, and tried to pull herself forward, away from my questing cock, but prone under me, my weight held her.

"Almost there," I lied, grabbing her shoulder to prevent her climbing away, and pulled back slightly at my hips to relieve her. "Better," I asked, slowly rocking my hips to and fro against her supple ass.

"Mmm-hmm," Nala answered, raising her head to nod eagerly with her eyes closed. "That's good, it's good."

Bending to her ear, I pulled her hair back, kissing along her jaw, "good. Get ready."

I pulled back and shoved the rest into her, breaking through the slowly loosening roadblock. Nala went rigid, squealing in pleasure as I pumped deeply into her, my thick monster slamming into her g-spot, dragging across it as I spread her passage wide, then back as I slowly withdrew.

"Ahhh, too- Ahnn! Too much..," her hand found my pelvis, and patted it insistently. I took her by the wrist and pressed it into the sleeping bag, leaning forward over her to let her feel me, levering my cock hard onto her cum-button. Nala's breath became panting as her body froze, her hips bucking forcefully as she broke through the pain and came.


"How's that for a meal," I asked her as Nala's overstretched cunt spasmed and spat her juices onto the open sleeping bag. She quaked beneath me as I slowly wound in and out of her, watching her strong back muscles tighten and loose, her ass bouncing with each shudder of her loins on my engorged cock.

Nala pulled her leg up, and tried to rise, "I need a break," she climbed to a knee as I backed off, "it's it's so much, let me suck you for a bit." Sighing, I pulled out of her with a wet 'pop'.

"Just for a minute," I agreed, if grudgingly, and stood in front of her, my cock proud in her face.

On her knees, Nala looked up at my big prick and took the whole head in her mouth, sucking hard as she bobbed, looking up at me with big eyes. Her tongue worked its way up the underside of my cock, licking the thick vein on it from the base to my tip as she inhaled my drooling precum. "That's good, baby," I encouraged her, "sooo good," as she wound her tongue along the underside of my helmet. "You're good at this."

She was, a legitimate blowjob queen along with her size crown by the deep bobs she was making as she sucked and working her tongue around my most sensitive areas, nodding, Nala began to hum loudly as she blew me.

I knew the game she was playing.

"That's good baby, you're doing good. I'm almost ready for more."

Nala pulled off me slowly, licking as she spoke.

"How about I swallow it? I bet I can swallow it all."

I stepped back, Nala followed holding onto my cock, and I scooped her onto her back, laying her down quickly, her legs flinging into the air, bent at the knees, she yelped in surprise, her eyes widening as I opened her legs and slid back home.

"Ahhhh." Nala took it all, throwing her head back, stretching her shoulders up, her torso lengthening to take me in, "fucking shit, that's a lot." I pulled her ass up onto my thighs, wrapping her legs around my waist, rocked forward, pushing deep, finding the tight ring of her cervix.

"Ahhh, fuhhhhhhhh," Nala moaned as I pumped deeply into her, steadily, working her, and myself, up to the finale.

"That's what you needed, Nala, nice and deep."

She wrapped her arms around me, sliding them up the back of my shirt to my back. "Ohhhgod, please just don't cum in me," she moaned.

I smiled, pressing myself to her, kissing her deeply as I began to drill harder, her clasping snatch slathered me in her juices as I stretched her wide, I was building to the end as I began to short stroke deep inside of her. Nala gasped a staccato beat as my cock pummelled her clutching pussy down to the base, my balls beating madly against her asshole. My ears filled with her breathing and the sound of our pelvis' wetly slapping together.

My balls tightened as she clamped down on my shaft, picking up my pace, "you're going to pull - ohhhhhh fuuuuuck - out, right?"

"No," I replied, opening my thighs, letting her ass slip between them so that her pussy would angle toward I could drill down deeper while I held her in a breeder's press.

"AH! Ah, oh fuck oh no, don't, oh fuck," Nala began to gasp and curse as I slammed directly into her cervix over and over. Her pussy received me greedily, sucking and wet, clasping me happily as Nala, in conflict with her own body, begged me not to breed her. "I don't want a ba-a-a-abyyyy ohhh shiiiiiit," her legs kicked, held on my elbows to rock her hips hard as her orgasm took her.

I bent to her ear as she came, "it's for nothing to do with want," burying myself in her desperate wet heat, pulling back and holding at the mouth of her cunt as it locked onto my cockhead, "this is what you need."

I came, stifling a roar as slammed in her, rolling Nala back on her hips, still gasping and shaking from her orgasm, filling her with cum in a searing stream. Nala squealed as my cock jolted inside her, swelling as each womb-soaking eruption burst deep inside her, welling through her tight passage, and out around my rutting shaft.

"Oh you prick, you fucking did it," she cursed at me, beating my back. I pulled out of her, letting her unfold onto her sleeping bag, and laid down next to her, panting as I regained my strength. I was already thinking of round two, we had a good ninety minutes to sunset, plenty of time. Nala slapped my chest hard and cursed at me, "what the fuck man?"

The animal gnawing in my mind was finally starting to calm down, but the slap hurt, and I grabbed her, pushing her back down. "You feel better now, don't you?"

She looked away, still angry. I thought of Allie, how badly I'd scared her, but also how quickly she'd turned back to me... I'd seen her licking my cum from her hands twice... both Faith and Danni had felt the need to clean me up, hypnotized by our mess on me afterward. Wendy had told me about so many strange effects of Freddie. An idea occurred to me.

Grabbing my half-hard cock, still caked in our shared cum, I lathered my fingers in it and pulled Nala back to me. Immediately, she moved to lurch away, but her eyes fell to my glistening prick as I took her face in my sticky hand.

"Smell that? What's it doing to you?" Nala pulled back, but her nostrils flared and lips parted, a sigh escaping them.

"Fffuck you," she said weakly, "how dare you-," I slipped two sticky fingers in her mouth a she bit down, but only for a moment as her tongue met my skin.

"It's the Freddie. If you survive it and don't go Redeye, you need sex. You get intensely horny, and if you're with someone your body wants... It's pheromones." Nala sucked on my fingers clean.


 "Jesus, this is insane," she whispered, "you smell good. Like my dad's bike shop. I don't know why, but that made me so horny."

Reaching around her, I dipped my finger into her pussy. I nuzzled my cock between her asscheeks and began to kiss her neck. "You smell of summer strawberries. I wanted you as soon as I noticed it."

Nala ground back onto me, working my cock with her cheeks, making me hard until I was ready. I slipped my hips down, sliding my dick between her cum-drenched pussy lips to find her hand waiting, pushing me into the soft folds of her body. "I want your cock, but not your baby," she gasped as my prick penetrated her, squelching through the leavings of moments ago.

"Then flip a coin, baby," I told Nala, pressing her forward to her hands and knees, "you know how this is going to end."

=====================================

As sunset began to fall, we were reluctantly ready. Despite her disbelief and frustration, Nala was an eager partner. Feeling more myself, I was focused, calm. Ready. Nala seemed to be as well, sated after two intense rounds. Now, though. I had to hope she was a fast learner as I took aim, she lay ready next to me, looking down the scope of Grandad's rifle.

I counted four outside, one on each level of the dock and decks the long stairs were built around, and one on the top of the bluffs, watching the lake. They were all barely moving, not paying attention. This was my other advantage; none of these people seemed to be professionals. I waited til the sun was just right. Inhaling slowly.