The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 14

Story Info
Cal gets familiar with his harem, Allie plots escape.
9.1k words
4.85
2.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note to my readers:

I am not the most communicative writer on the site, but I do appreciate your notes and comments. Please always feel free to message me here, the kind words, encouragement, and messages about editing are appreciated :D

Most of all, I appreciate that you've read the stories I write at three am.

Thank you

====================================

Sun, warm and bright shone on my face, and I opened my eyes to see the huge sunroof letting it stream in. My body ached, every inch of it a bruise... but it'd been worth it.

Slipping out of the bed quietly, I walked out of what had been the municipal directors office, and padded across the stone floor of the administration office. Klossinger had crowed when they dragged me in front of him outside the old office, laughing at Gallicea's obvious anger at me.

"Three, Gallicea, three! A stud! And the other, two of them!"

Joseph had claimed Alanna, despite the Redeyes, and somehow she'd been lucky, probably because I'd had her a few days before and then he took a turn, she hadn't gone Redeye. Klossinger was ecstatic after he'd tested her. We'd all been strapped to gurneys and had blood taken.

Poor Adrianna, her sisters had sobbed the whole time, her body on full display in the lab. Allie and Shanae had been upset about the girl who'd died early on. She'd only been brought in two days before. Lilly had gotten light heatstroke in the van, she'd wrapped herself in the blankets like I'd told her, but it took Gallicea's guards a long time to find her. Allie had rolled her eyes as Klossinger announced she'd be "part of Calvin's harem."

It wasn't long until we were brought to the old municipal directors office and its anteroom. Allie had turned to Klossinger, "what are you trying to test for?"

The old man had laughed, looking at her wearing only a tied-off t-shirt and the same cutoff skirt. "This one, always questions," he chuckled to me as if we were drinking buddies. "Group dynamics, my dear, a survivor male as virile as he and three breedable females to his liking. Pack dynamics, social constructs, pecking orders. How he prefers to fuck each of you. What kind of whoreish performance you put on to keep his attention," he'd leaned into her, whispering loudly so that we all heard, "you certainly know how to do that."

She'd bristled. Of course she had. Allie is a strong person, but more than that, brilliant. She swallowed her pride and took my hand, looking away silently.

Allie hadn't been happy about Lilly, nor was Shanae. The girl formerly known as 'the cheerleader' was about as twenty-five and cluelessly self-centred as a person could be, happily taking over the entire bed area as soon as Klossinger and his retinue had left the room. Shanae had grabbed her by the hair and dragged her into the main space.

Shanae and Lilly began to argue, "you really think you get first dibs on anything, you little bitch," Shanae had hollered, Lilly barking back. Allie looked at them over my her shoulder and pressed her palm to the front of my pants, turning to me, her bright hazel eyes sparkling. "Right now, shouldn't we," I motioned at the arguing women.

Allie shook her head, "no," she groped me through my pants, popping the button on my fly, "now that I've had you, I need more of you. It's time to ride and squeeze this cock until I get what's mine."

I stepped backwards as she pressed forward, enjoying her aggressiveness, how she was capitalizing on the argument. "What's yours?"

Allie shoved me, careful to avoid the growing bruises on my torso, and I let myself tilt back to the pile of old gym mats topped with a nest of open sleeping bags and blankets. "Every drop you can give me," she whipped off the torn cutoffs, revealing her bare pussy to me, "your lust," she pulled the remains of the undershirt off, and crouched above my cock, "your baby," and she plunged onto my pole.

I grabbed her tits, massaging them, enjoying her soft breasts in my hands as her supple pussy worked up and down my shaft, hips rocking and twisting me as she worked. Somehow she was being incredibly chaste, looking down and sideways, not quite letting me catch her eye with a girlish grin, and almost simultaneously lurid, 'ooo'ing as she caught my cock against her g-spot, letting her fingers strum her clit, licking her lips and turning to capture my gaze and kneeling, never stopping her hips, to kiss me.

"Ohhhh Calvin, I have always loved to ride..." she pushed her hands up her torso, my hands now on her hips, playing with her clit as she settled back on her knees, "but your lovely cock, ooooo," her pussy was making wet snapping noises as she rode me, she pinched her nipples and gasped, "ohhh your cock is to die for." She let her tits drop, bouncing as I pushed up into her. Allie screamed pleasure with her fingers running up her face we and into her hair as she came. I pounded up into her as she squirted a rush of sticky sweet-smelling girl-cum over my hips and belly, "aaaaaahhh-uhn... aaaaaahh, Calvin!"

As she began to come down from the powerful orgasm, Allie allowed herself to be pulled back down to my root, panting as I crushed her to my chest and flipped her onto her back. A sheen of sweat covered her body and she quaked at each movement of my hardon in her love tunnel. Allie's legs bounced bonelessly at the knees as I enjoyed her in slow missionary.

"Not too fast, Allie," I coaxed her back to life, "let me make love to you." Her hips joined my slow rhythm as I pulled halfway out, pushing back in, enjoying Allie's sighs as our hips met and I pushed against her, swivelling my hips slightly. "You're going to be doing this a lot." Our mouths found each other and locked together, one of her legs found its strength and hooked across my back.

"Oh Calvin," Allie whispered in a husky, thirsty voice, eyes foggy with lust and exhaustion. Her body was responding, her pussy wrapping me tightly in its folds as it began to bear down on my cock, the tight ring of her vulva clamped onto me. "I am yours now."

I began to pick up my pace, just a little, rewarding my fantasy with the sounds of Allie's sodden pussy fighting each withdrawal of my cock, sucking me back in. "You like my cock in you? Is this how you like to breed?," I gasped as Allie pulled my hair and kissed me, "make me a baby, Allie."

Allie's hands went to my sides, slithering to my waist to hold me into her as she rocked back against my strokes. Her eyes were closed, her mouth a permanent lusty grin, "I want ah! Ahhh, oh gggod, take me every day, mmm, oh Calvin! Oh! Ohhhhh!"

Allie began to hum, I don't think consciously, and her other leg slithered up my back, locking her ankles together as she came a second time. Not the earth shaking squirt and shudder as before, but a slow, cock-choking, man-eating clampdown as she clutched my whole body to her womb. She caught my cockhead on my downstroke and held me tight, refusing to let me back out of her velvet vice.

My own orgasm was at the edge, her hips working my shaft so hard that I lost control, pushing hard into Allie, sliding us both up along the bed with the force of the first rope of cum that burst forth from me. Allie smashed her lips to mine as I roared, my fourth orgasm of the day spending into her as powerfully as the first, I bucked against her but she held me firm and whispered encouragement to plant my seed in her into my ear until I collapsed onto her.

================================

As we lay together in the makeshift bed, Shanae had come to us, pulling off the skimpy outfit she'd been forced into, revealing the incredible body of a swimmer or serious runner, slender, coiled muscle, a modest but attractive set of As on her chest. Allie reached out to her, pulling her down into our mess.

"Oh my god, it stinks of sex," Shanae wrinkled her nose and smiled at Allie as they hugged, "it sounded like you got what you wanted," she smiled a toothy, gorgeous grin at Allie and leaned down to kiss her fully on the lips. I lay there watching like an idiot, hypnotized as their tongues played across each other.

Allie turned to me, "Calvin, this is my friend Shanae. She was here when I got here. She and her father had a locksmithing business in town." Allie punching 'locksmithing' gave me a good idea of her thoughts on how Shanae might be helpful in our current predicament. Allie pulled away from Shanae to caress my face, "she is gay. Like, gay the way you thought of me."

I sat up, immediately upset, "oh shit, Shanae, I didn't-"

Shanae put a hand on my chest and pushed me back down with Allie. The two of them settling on either side of me, "it's okay. I wanted to be here with you two," she looked unsure at Allie, who nodded, "you're only my second man, though."

"I don't..." I stumbled, unsure of how to ask, "I guess I'm not sure of why you'd be willing to have sex with me, Shanae, if you're not at all into-"

Both Allie and Shanae laughed, Allie shaking her head. "A baby, my girlfriend is out there somewhere, and we've wanted a baby together for years," she explained. "I'm thirty-one, and here we are without any IVF, and after Freddie I want one so bad it literally hurts."

Allie leaned in, kissing me, "and I have a man who I know will be good to her, and you need more than one woman, Calvin."

I began to protest, but she slapped my chest, frowning those pretty brows at me. "You know you do, don't pretend because you think you're saving my feelings. It's not your choice. Before Freddie was a different world, but now..." Allie looked out of the high windows at the other wall of the office, south, toward home. I could see her thinking of Daniella there, my baby starting to just barely show in her belly. Allie seemed to know I was thinking of home. "You and I can help Shanae get what she wants, and she can help us get what we want."

"How do you want me to help you, Shanae," I asked, finally understanding the trade Allie had brokered.

Shanae looked at Allie, seeming unsure, smiling nervously. "He does smell good, you were right about that," she turned to me, "I think you understand how to knock a girl up."

I laughed, taking her hand and squeezing lightly, "I do," I confirmed, "but how you actually want me to do it, like, I get you like me, but that doesn't make it happen all alone."

Shanae was embarrassed, giggling "oh my god, this is so awkward," as Allie kissed her collarbone, pulling the younger woman to her, resting Shanae's back on her breasts. "Allie said she'd help us. Maybe from behind? I'm all nervous now that we're not fighting for our lives."

Allie was there for her, though, "did you do what I told you after he finished," and motioned, putting two fingers into her mouth, sucking them. Oh my god, she was asking Shanae if she'd eaten my cum out of herself. I was rock hard.

Shanae shook her head, "I tried, Allie, I really did..." Shanae rolled over, looking at my cock, standing to attention as I watched them snuggle naked in the bed I'd just bred Allie in. "I don't know. I'm not ready to suck dick."

Allie took Shanae's face in her hands and kissed her, and I couldn't stifle my groan of arousal. "You don't have to, but maybe..." she broke their embrace and lay back, bending one knee up to open her leaking cunny to Shanae. "I know you like this."

Shanae stared at Allie for a moment, and then slowly lowered her mouth to Allie's dripping pussy, lapping at her labia, her tongue drooling my pearly white as she dug into Allie. "Mmmm," Allie purred, casting her gaze to me. "Make sure to swallow it all... ohhhh oooo... he worked so hard to put it there."

I watched Shanae eat Allie's pussy, the twelve year old inside me put down the old copy of Hustler he'd found in his grandfather's nightstand and stared agog at the sapphic glory of it. Allie's 'ooos' and 'aahs' were joined by Shanae as she purred, her ass beginning to waggle just a little, pressing up into the air. Rock hard, I stroked myself slowly as Allie watched me. "How're you feeling now, Shanae," she asked winking at me after about ten minutes.

Shanae raised her face from Allie, soaked with my woman's juices, my own cum dripping down her chin. "Ohmygod," she exhaled, wiping her palm down her nose and mouth, staring at the perky jizz coating it before licking it up, "oh god, I get it now."

Allie stretched her arms out to Shanae, slapping my hip. "Don't be greedy, come share with me." Shanae crept up Allie's body as I moved behind her. "Do you feel it now? Your belly getting warm, then your womb... and the wet?"Allie dug two fingers into herself, pulling out a gob of cum and brought it to her lips, pouring the sticky goo onto her waiting tongue.

"No wonder he's obsessed with you," Shanae lunged at Allie, kissing her sloppily as Allie reached down to pull Shanae's cheeks apart., exposing the pink core of her dark folds. I don't need any more invitation than that, and I slid into Shanae, finding her slippery wet and ready for my cock as it pushed open her snug walls and she moaned.

I bred her like she wanted, spraying my cum deep inside her as Allie sucked her tits and played with her clit, and I was exhausted. The day had been long and demanding, and wasn't entirely sure how I'd managed it. The girls fussed and ran to the bathroom, but I drifted, pulling Allie close, Shanae coming back and slipping on the other side.

"You fought hard for us today, moya lyubova," Allie whispered to me as I drifted to sleep, "you have earned a rest."

================================

I woke up to a sunny day, birds chirping outside somewhere, and slowly extricated myself from the snarl of arms and legs, padding across the office naked.

In the main area, Lilly was curled up on the couch, wrapped in a blanket I vaguely recalled Shanae hurling at her as the girl bitched. "Tired of those old dykes yet?"

I glanced back at the makeshift bed and my two women, "first, I'm just gonna point out that the girl on girl stuff is awesome," Lilly made a disgusted face, "and that I'm pretty sure you saw my part." I stepped closer to her, and she pulled into the blanket, recoiling from me like I was about to hit her, "if you want into the bed, you might want to try to get along with them."

I wandered to the bathroom, trying to ignore the faint whir of Klossinger's cameras panning after me as I went.

The bathroom was actually a pretty decent setup. There was a small toilet and sink water closet. We'd even been provided toothbrushes and toothpaste. I was elated and enjoyed cleaning my teeth properly for the first time since I'd arrived. The little toilet area also sported a safety razor, which I planned to make use of, and a large number of waxing strips. Klossinger seemed to have feelings on female body hair.

Across from it, a room that was just a fair-sized shower stall with a small area outside of it. They'd even given us towels. The shower had a timer on it, and soap and shampoo, even moisturizer. It was certainly a gilded cage, but for now, I'd enjoy it. As I walked back and forth, I noticed a large panel in the wall, sliding it back to see a small, heavy, door. Allie I wondered if that was part of Allie's plans.

The toilet flushed and moments later Allie peeked in behind me with a toothbrush in her mouth. "C'n I j'n yu," she talked around the brush, wandering in to look at the shower as well, making a happy noise as she discovered the moisturizer.

"Hey," I whispered, grabbing her hip and pulling her to me, letting her feel my excitement at her naked body, "what's the deal with Lilly? She's kind of a brat, definitely homophobic, but-"

Allie spat her toothpaste into the shower, "she is just a mean girl, Calvin. She was the little pretty princess with daddy's money, and she doesn't understand that's all gone. She's willfully stupid." That was about the most damning thing I'd ever heard Allie call anyone. Being stupid by choice... her idea of the greatest sin. Allie slapped my chest, "you can play with her when I'm too tired or sore. Just not in my bed."

The last part she said looking at me meaningfully, and stepped into the shower stall, checking its dimensions. "Calvin," she asked, stretching her arms out to bare her chest to me, "I have always wanted to try something. Could you help me?"

I stepped onto the tile, cock at the ready and I reached to her, pulling Allie close, "you've never had shower sex?"

"Of course I have," she took my rod in hand and stroked gently, "just with girls, and there's a... position I want to try that couldn't work that way."

I grinned.

Shortly, we'd run the shower three times, Allie bouncing on me with her legs hooked over my arms, back to the cool tile while the hot water rained down on us. She whispered her plans in my ear after we both came, how Shanae would help us, the locksmith's knowledge of the building.

After, she knelt to clean me in the flow of water. We emerged wrapped in the beat up towels, finding that food, proper food, it just packaged chips and salami sticks, but hard boiled eggs and cereal, even a bit of bacon. Also clothes - real clothes - had been delivered to us.

The gilded cage just got more gilded.

I ended up sitting on the couch in a pair of jeans, just a little bit big for me, while the girls tried on clothes. Thankfully, there wasn't a lot of fighting. The selection was still limited, just t-shirts, bras, and panties, some shorts and skirts, but it was at least something. Allie ended up sweater, and claimed a zip-up hoodie for me, Lilly cursing that 'the queen bitch got whatever she wanted', stomping off in a pair of white panties and a a black hoodie. Meanwhile, Shanae left the bras to the two of them, not really needing one, and got herself a shirt and shorts with an old zip up cardigan.

Lilly sat grumbling in a corner, watching angrily as Allie sorted the clothes. We all ate, even Lilly, though she tried to take an extra egg for herself, almost causing a flashpoint argument. "Just give Shanae her fucking egg back, Lilly," I barked. Reacting like she'd been struck, Lilly dropped the egg and walked away.

I explored the main room while Allie and Shanae nested, remaking the bed how they wanted it, stashing the cloths on a shelf in the office-slash-bedroom, and delighted in having access to a shower. It was nice to see Allie happy, I knew she was thinking of Katy constantly, I certainly was, but this first day... it was just a strangely perfect break.

The main room was wider than the office that the bed was in, but both had huge windows that ran from waist-height to the ceiling, and had been encased by heavy chain link bolted on the outside. It would probably be possible to break through, but the effort and time wouldn't be worth it.

Midway into the office was a large reception desk, now empty of any office tools, it was stacked with paperbacks. Good, pulpy thrillers and other vacation reading were crammed into the shelf. We wouldn't be bored. Other than that, it was mostly just empty, two old desks sat by the window where an electric kettle and coffee setup along with a large water jug with a built-in filter sat with some basics. Klossinger didn't give much, but his intent seemed to be to make us comfortable enough to get by.

Lilly stood at the old desk watching the kettle slowly boil, the water inside the glass body just barely beginning to percolate. She ignored me as I walked up to her, pouring a glass of water for myself. "So, you give any thought to what I said earlier?"

She turned to me, eyes narrowed, "why do you care? The only reason I'm in here is that you ran into me first. I'm just pussy number three now, You won't even touch me."

I shrugged, "that's true, I s'pose." Lilly sneered. "It doesn't have to be, though. You told me you couldn't keep living like this, I'm guessing that means you realize that this," I waved around the room, "will only last so long until you're getting passed around, or experimented on, or whatever crazy shit they think of next. Klossinger only thinks of you as a subject, it's not like you're even one of the guards."