The Eros Project Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her eyes glued shut by his load, Vicky opened her mouth and leaned forward. Luke took the hint and slipped his cock between her lips, delivering another few blasts into her mouth, which she quickly swallowed. As his cum slowed, he pulled his dick free and squeezed out the last few strands of cock juice on to her face.

Luke slumped back on the bed and watched as his mother scooped his jizz from her face and sucked her fingers clean, making a big show of it for him, watching him once she'd eaten the cum that had covered her eyes. She pushed her big tits up and slurped at the warm man milk her son had splashed over them, licking the mounds clean of his seed.

"Did you like that, honey?" she asked him, moving next to him and curling against him.

"Shit, yeah, mom, couldn't you tell?" Luke said.

"What did you like best?"

"The whole thing, I guess," Luke said.

"Come on, tell me. Was it me being dirty? Did you like fucking my ass? Cumming on my face? Me going ass to mouth? What?" Vicky asked with a grin.

"I loved all of that, mom, really," Luke said. "I never knew you could be so horny and dirty."

"And you're not shocked by that?"

"No, I really like it. It's like you're my own personal porn star."

Vicky looked up at him with a big smile. "Maybe I should show you some of the videos me and your dad made."

"You made videos with dad?"

"Some with your dad -- some with his friends."

"Fuck, mom, I'd really like to see them."

"Maybe another day, huh?" Vicky said. "You're going to need to save your strength because there's no way I'm giving this up," she said, stroking his half-hard prick.

"Glad to hear it, mom," Luke said. "Can I get you a coffee?"

"Yes please, honey," Vicky said, moving aside and letting Luke pull on some shorts before he headed down to the kitchen.

Vicky laid on his bed for a while, thinking back over the last couple of weeks, a small part of her wondering why she'd decided to seduce her son. Not that she had any regrets -- he was a better lover and had a bigger cock than any man she'd been with -- but she was sure it wasn't something that most other mothers did.

She sat up, planning to go to her room and throw on some clothes, when she caught sight of a manila folder with the words "Eros Project" written in her son's handwriting across the front.

Curious, she picked it up and started reading.

12