The Erotic Adventures of Sinbad Ch. 03

Story Info
Bisexual group sex adventures of Sinbad, continued.
6.9k words
4.6
2.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boat was small and fast, and drew the attention of the Sword's crew as it sailed into the small harbor. The Sword was hauled over onto its side, while the crew endeavored to rest, enjoy the fruits of the small port town, and to clean and repair the hull. The Captain had ordered the break, and the repairs after their last landfall had nearly ended in disaster.

"Hey Sinbad!" called Phillippe from where he sat, watching the young islander toiling away, scraping barnacles and encrusted growth from the hull. Sinbad was ankle-deep in water, and wore only a cloth across his face, covering his nose and mouth from falling dust and dirt. "Isn't that boat from your island?" he asked.

"What boat?" Sinbad asked, straightening and leaning back to stretch his strained spine. Phillippe only pointed at the boat in answer, his finger aiming at the prominent eye within a pyramid symbol painted upon the small boat's sail. Sinbad had recently tattooed this symbol upon his shoulder, using the assistance of a crewmate using a needle dipped in the ink from a squid.

"That's Danet's boat!" he cried, scrambling up onto the beach, a broad smile across his face. "He was my coach! Come on," he yelled at Phillippe, as he began to race across the sand towards the spit where the small sailboat had now run up onto shore.

Danet was a golden-haired man with huge shoulders and arms that looked as though they were carved from timbers of wood. He wore an abbreviated cloth wrapped around his waist, and his eyes flashed a brilliant blue when he saw Sinbad running nude down the beach. He leapt across the gunwales of the small sailboat and met Sinbad in an enormous bear-hug, lifting the young man into the air, his hands wrapping around Sinbad's back grasping his bare buttocks. "Eric!" he roared. "I thought we'd never find you, you little monster you!"

Sinbad said nothing, only hugging his old friend back, squeezing him with his own slender but well-formed and strong arms. He kissed Danet's hard lips, then stepped back as his friend released him. "What are you doing here?" he asked. The question was friendly, though a note of concern was apparent in his voice. After being caught in a sexual peccadillo on his home island, Sinbad, then known as Eric Sin b'Daggio, had been cursed and fled the island in fear for his life. "Why are you looking for me?"

Danet smiled a warm, easy grin. "Relax, my boy. We're here for your legs, not your head. Or your cock, that being the organ that got you in trouble again, ehh?"

Phillippe had arrived by then, and Sinbad introduced him to Danet. "What do you mean you're here for Sinbad's legs? And what was that about his head?" Phillippe asked.

Danet looked at Sinbad with a question in his eyes. "Sinbad?"

The object of his question shrugged. "There was already an Eric in the crew. And Danet's right, what do you mean you're here for my legs?"

"It's time, boy. We're on our way to Olympia."

Sinbad exhaled slowly, a fierce grin creasing his face. "The Olympiad!" The grin disappeared from his face as quickly as it appeared. "I've been banished. I can't compete."

"Oh, to the bottom of the sea with that old angry witch. You're not the first person to get caught with your dick in someone's ass. Now, granted, doing the priestess's daughter, on the altar in the center of the temple, isn't something I think we've heard about before," Danet smiled and patted Sinbad's bare buttock. "But, if it had been anybody else, and anybody else's daughter, it wouldn't have ended in banishment."

Phillippe smiled and nodded. "We had wondered why Sinbad left his island and joined our crew in the middle of the night. Knowing the way he uses that beautiful dick of his, it doesn't surprise me that it was what got him in trouble!"

They all three laughed, then Phillippe stared in stunned silence at the raven-haired woman that stepped up onto the deck of the small sailboat, smiling at Sinbad. Her hair was a deep ebon black, glistening with a satin shine as it fell down her back, brushing against the small black silk cloth she wore wrapped around her waist. This was her sole garment, and it covered just the triangle between her legs, cutting from the top of her thigh at an angle up to her hip, where it was tied in a loose knot. Her skin was a luminous golden brown, her nipples a darker reddish brown, standing on top of well-shaped round breasts. Her eyes shone a brilliant blue beneath the curtain of her midnight hair. As she strode across the deck, a sinuous and smooth collection of movements, the muscles beneath her skin were clearly visible, particularly in her taut belly and chiseled thighs. With a graceful movement, she vaulted the wood railing of the boat, landing squarely on the sand before she launched herself at Sinbad. Phillippe watched in amazement as the beauty pressed herself against Sinbad's nude body.

Danet grinned as she ground her hips against Sinbad's pelvis. "Eric, I think somebody has been missing you!" He laughed. "Eric, are you going to introduce us to your friend here, before his eyes pop out of his head?"

Sinbad gently disengaged himself from the nubile woman that clung to him, her rich, full lips pressed against his for a moment. He introduced Phillippe to Danet, and his wife Frela, laughing when his crewmate's eyes goggled at the relationship between Danet and the beautiful woman. At Sinbad's urging, Danet and Frela accompanied the crew back to the Sword, Danet explaining along the way that he and Frela had come to bring Sinbad to race for the island at the Olympiad. When Sinbad protested that he was banished from the island, Danet retorted that "no one asked me before banishing you! If they had, I would have made damn sure they waited till after the Games!"

Sinbad protested again, this time reminding Danet that he was a member of the Sword's crew now, not an athlete. Danet merely patted Sinbad's rump again, saying, "Let's talk to your Captain my boy, and we'll see. We'll see."

---------------

The small boat raced away from the island, Sinbad at the helm. He was amazed that the Captain had agreed to send him to The Games, much less to have sent Phillippe with them. Danet and his wife had retreated with the Captain to his cabin for several hours. They emerged some time later, all three sweaty and with mussed hair. Frela had lost the small black wrap from her waist, and reveled in walking nude amidst the admiring looks of both the male and female members of the crew.

The Captain told Phillippe to keep Sinbad out of trouble, and had even promised that once the ship was repaired, the entire crew would follow them to Olympia. "Are you kidding?" He had laughed. "There will be more trade and jobs coming out of that one little town than we'd see in an entire season! Don't you worry about it Sinbad. You just put those nice legs of yours to work, and win your way into the Champion's tent. We can trade for years on having an Olympic champion on the crew!"

Danet came from below decks to stand next to Sinbad. "Sinbad," he said, sounding like he was trying the name out in his mouth. "I like it. It has the sound of a pirate to it, a rogue. It suits you. And you know what, having you compete under a different name might keep Distal from getting wind of it until too late." Distal was the mother of Lispeth, the beauty whose ass Sinbad's cock had been found deep inside, in violation of the oldest and most stringent rules on their island. Not only was Distal the mother of Lispeth, but she was also the most powerful priestess on their island, controlling the mystical forces that dwelled in the crystals the islanders mined from the dormant volcano at the center of their land.

Sinbad looked abruptly at Danet. "She won't be there, will she?"

"No, and neither will Lispeth, but you can bet that word will get back to them," Danet replied.

"Lispeth," Sinbad said quietly. "How is she?"

"She's fine boy. She's a tough girl, as wild as you. One of the main reasons you two made such a fine pair. It was Distal that experienced the shame. And frankly Sinbad, nothing you did was new. People have been breaking that rule a long time. They're just quieter about it than you were." Danet snorted laughter. "What were you thinking? Doing it in the temple? Knowing how the temple's crystals react to that during ceremonies, and you go and plug the ass of the priestess's daughter, on the temple altar! Oh Sinbad my boy." Danet shook his head. Anyway, I left the island only a few weeks after you did. We've been chasing you since then, so that I could catch you in time to do some training, and get you ready for the sprint of your life."

The two talked about the race in which Sinbad would compete, a sprint along the clay racing track laid out at Olympia by the legendary Hercules. Danet described the rest of the islander's team, and his own training efforts to prepare to hurl the discus in The Games, which would be his fifth entry at the competition. "You look fit Sinbad, but are you ready to run?" he asked.

"I haven't been running, no place to onboard the Sword, but working the ropes and mast, I'm in harder shape than I've ever been," Sinbad replied.

"Well, let's look at you and see," said Danet. He reached down to Sinbad's waist, pulling the brief kilt he wore away from his body. "Flex your legs," he commanded. While Danet knelt before Sinbad, he directed the sailor to flex different muscles in his legs. Danet ran his hands across Sinbad's flesh, pinching, pushing, prodding and probing. As he knelt between Sinbad's legs, first his shoulder, then the back of his head brushed against Sinbad's cock. As Danet worked, he glanced up at Sinbad's face, seeing the changing state of the organ between Sinbad's legs. "Ahh," he said, "I see there's another muscle that needs attention." He smiled. "Don't worry, we'll get there." Sinbad continued to steer the boat, and moved his legs and torso as guided by Danet. As his shaft continued to swell, he started to move his hips slightly, guiding his flesh against Danet's body.

Eventually, Danet stood. "Your muscles are too tight. All this time on the boat, your long muscles have gotten too knotty. To run, you'll need to stretch them out. We have at least a week to this voyage, before we rejoin the rest of the team. You'll need to work every day to get your legs ready in The Games." Danet smiled and reached down between Sinbad's legs, wrapping his hand around his hardened spear. "Now, about some other muscles that need some work," he grinned up at Sinbad as he knelt before him. He shifted his hand to wrap securely around the base, his thumb dropping between the two balls and pressing inward as his mouth opened around the swollen pink knob at the head of the shaft.

Sinbad arched back, driving himself deeper into Danet's mouth. Danet swallowed him easily, the length of Sinbad's organ slipping across his tongue and down his throat. Danet began to suck, his cheeks hollowing as his mouth pulled at Sinbad's flesh. Sinbad gasped at the powerful suction, feeling as though he was being swallowed whole into Danet's body. "Gods," he breathed. "Nobody does that like you do, Danet."

The boat continued to sail into the sea, its slim bow slicing into the waves, the linen sail bellied out with the wind. The hull surged up and down as the boat rode the cresting seas. Danet's head mirrored the boat's movement, diving forward as the boat sank into the troughs between waves, and rising upwards as the boat lifted to the crests of the waves. Their bodies swayed back and forth with the rocking of the boat. Sinbad maintained a firm grip on the tiller, his other hand braced on Danet's broad, muscular shoulder. Danet kept one hand wrapped around the base of Sinbad's cock, his thumb pressing and rubbing against the sensitive flesh between and beneath the sailor's balls. He had wrapped his other arm around Sinbad's waist, his hard, muscled biceps pressing against Sinbad's hip. His strong hand clenched the meat of Sinbad's buttock, squeezing and pushing, urging his hips forward, driving his cock deeper into Danet's throat.

Danet felt Sinbad's buttock harden, the muscles tightening at the same time as his balls began to draw up into his body. Danet felt these signs of impending eruption and both tightened his clench around Sinbad's hip at the same time as he ceased his head movement. He swallowed Sinbad's shaft deeply into his mouth, and began a rhythmic pulse to the suction he applied to Sinbad's flesh. Sinbad's body began to quiver, his hand on Danet's shoulder clenching in sync with the pulses of Danet's mouth.

Danet felt the flesh against his tongue begin to tremble, and Sinbad's hips surged forward, pressing his belly against Danet's face. Sinbad's muscles from his legs to his face were rigid as his seed began to explode from the tip of his cock into Danet's throat. At least three separate gushes erupted from Sinbad's body as Danet continued to suck fiercely. As Sinbad's organ emptied itself into Danet's mouth, his legs and body started to slump. Danet's powerful arm tightened around Sinbad's rump, drawing him tighter, taking the young sailor's weight, while suckling the last drops of salty fluid from his inflamed shaft.

---------------

The voyage felt more like a race. They were blessed with constant, favorable winds that drove the boat across the water like a stone thrown by a child. The three men and Frela shared the duties of maintaining course throughout the long days and nights. The Games were only a few days away, and the Islander's team would be lost without their Captain, Danet and their fastest runner, Sinbad.

While one of them manned the tiller, the other three would sleep, eat, fish or fuck, romping in endless variations. At last, in the middle of the night, they reached the small port near the town of Olympia. In the black of a moonless night, they anchored in the shallow waters off-shore, content at last to cease their headlong race. The four retreated into the cabin, all awake together and unoccupied for the first time since the voyage began.

"Now, my lovely men," Frela said in a deep throaty voice to the three men that had been her constant lovers throughout the days and nights at sea. "Now, I shall finally have the three of you together." She laid down on the pile of bedding that covered the floor of the small cabin, one hand beginning to caress her hardening brown nipples, the other falling between her thighs. Her hand began to move in slow, practiced movements, her legs opening in a vee that showed her core to the three men that crouched in the tiny cabin with her.

They had early in the voyage dispensed with any clothing, exposing this skin to the sun, wind, sea and to each other. As the three men knelt beside the beautiful nude woman, her copper skin and ebony hair laid out like a feast on the bedclothes, she looked hungrily at each in turn. First was her husband, Danet, a blonde, muscular giant who knelt beside her right hand, immediately cupping her breast with one hand and beginning to delicately lick at the puckered flesh of her nipple between his fingers. His features were strong and masculine, topped by blonde curls that darkened to the color of bronze at their roots. His shoulders were wide, arms corded with muscle framing his triangular torso. The whole of his body rippled with knotted muscles, the effects of years hurling the weighty discus in competitions across the land. Between his kneeling thighs, his hard, pink-capped organ jutted upwards. Not overly long, it was marvelously thick, and was surrounded by a small field of downy blonde curls.

on her other side knelt Sinbad, a fair-skinned, dark-haired youth whose beauty had led him into both renown throughout their island, as well as into far more trouble than any islander had created in decades. His brown eyes were large, and framed by dark lashes thicker and longer than any woman's. His face was formed of sharp, strong bones, which held an evenness and symmetry the island's artists had loved to capture in paint, wood and clay. His skin was darkened by his time at sea under the sun, but it retained a clear luminescence and flawless complexion beneath the burnished color. Thick waves of dark hair fell to the base of his neck, held back by a simple leather cord. His body was muscular, though not in the corded, rippling way of her husband. His legs were the most muscular part of him, his thighs defined by the strong muscles that bunched beneath his skin as he knelt beside her. Frela moved her hand between his thighs, finding his hardening shaft. A perfectly shaped arrow, it was long enough and thick enough to bring pleasure to every man and woman who encountered it. It was not so thick as her husband's, nor so long as to leave its owner struggling to find a recipient that could manage it in its entirety. Frela knew this cock well, having shared it with her husband many times after their training on the island, as well as during their voyage. She had had him in her mouth and between her legs, but had always longed to feel him buried within her backside. She and Danet had talked about allowing the youth to enter her forbidden hole, but alas, he had fled the island before she could spread her cheeks to his hard rod.

Phillippe was last, kneeling between her spread legs, resting one hand lightly on each smooth thigh. A slender youth, about the same age as Sinbad, dark, tight curls capped his head. His skin was dark, his features even, set off by shining dark eyes. Frela had come to know him well during the voyage, enjoying the softness of his thick, full lips against her own, both those on her face and those between her thighs. It was there that his lips descended to now, pressing burning kisses against her heated skin as his mouth advanced towards the dark curls that hid her sex. As his open mouth finally descended upon that nest, her moist lips before his tongue, Frela squeezed Sinbad's hard shaft, at the same time reaching out to grasp the thick rod of her husband's shaft. Her hips arched up against Phillippe's mouth as his tongue began to swirl against the button of flesh at the top of her crevice.

Frela pulled on her husband's shaft, drawing him into her. His head leaned into her face, his lips meeting hers, his tongue lashing like a whip across her heated and swollen mouth. "I want it Danet, I want him."

Danet leaned back, his hips still pumping against Frela's hand. His strong hand reached up to twine around Sinbad's neck, drawing him into a rough embrace. Their lips met, hard and muscular, Danet's bristly blonde mustache brushing against Sinbad's skin. Danet's strong tongue powered between Sinbad's lips, entwining itself against his tongue. Danet pulled back and breathed heavily. "Yes, my dear. Yes, we both want it. Finally." His voice was husky, rough with passion.

Sinbad reached down between Frela's legs, placing his hand on the back of Phillippe's neck, feeling his muscles move as his mouth continued to work at Frela's sex. His shaft moved in her hand, her tight grip squeezing the satin-sheathed rod. "What?" he breathed. "What do you want?"

"Well," Danet said, moaning as Frela lifted up to take the swollen head of his thick cock into her mouth, running her tongue along and under the soft folds of skin encircling the tip. He continued, his breath catching. "I believe that my wife would like to finally have that beautiful cock of yours in her tight little ass, while Phillippe fills her hot little sex, and I fill her mouth. And then, I believe that while you pump yourself into her ass, I shall fill yours up. That, my dear Sinbad, is what she. What we. Want."

Frela convulsed, her sex trembling and exploding against Phillippe's mouth, her own mouth tightening around Danet's cock, her hand clenching on Sinbad's, tightly enough to make his breath hiss out between his lips. Sinbad slowly withdrew his spear from her hand, moving to lie behind her. He lifted her leg, positioning himself against her tight lower opening. Phillippe continued to lap against her sex, then directed his wet tongue against the tip of his friend's cock, then spreading wet saliva onto, and into her tight hole, forcing it open with the tip of his tongue.

12