The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly he said to the guy he was talking with, "We'll be there in a few minutes."

Grabbing her top, he had her tie it together and snapped, "Okay, she's shown you guys enough, but if you want to see more, here is the site you can go too. She just made a video and you can buy it to see her in action."

He handed them a business card, "www.bootyfilms.com". The one German tourist asked for her autograph. He took out his black book and Kathryn signed it, "To Hans with Love Kathryn Syns". She giggled the whole time.

As they walked away, she turned and blew them a kiss. Then she heard the German yell, "Dank Hure," Which means "Thanks Whore"!

As they continued up the street, Kathryn enthusiastically said, "Oh Anton, I'm so excited. I just love all the attention just like you knew I would. I even signed an autograph just for making a naughty video. I love today. Thanks!"

Vlad laughed and said, "I hope you're horny too, because I have a big surprise for you and you're going to really enjoy it."

Holding his arm tightly against her boob, she sensually answered, "Oh I been horny since I was modeling that leather thing you put me in. I can't wait for my surprise. How much farther do we have to go?" Vlad laughed and told her that it's around the corner.

He was happy that she had embraced to showing off her body in public. Wanting to make sure she wouldn't regress again. So he planned on giving her another dose of Juice mixed with a little spice to make sure she would her crave sex the rest of the day.

When they got to the corner, they turned up Hill St. She saw a blue awning extending out to the street with the name Bella Inn. As they were walking toward it, Vlad stopped at the entrance to a bar next to the hotel parking lot. He needed to buy her a drink in order to drug her. They looked in. There were many sleazy looking biker guys with tattoos drinking, playing pool, and looking at sports on TV.

She looked at Vlad with big sad blue eyes and said, "I hope this isn't my big surprise! Please, please don't take me there!"

But instead they walked in. Sitting her down at a table near the entrance, he told her to open her legs and he left to get her a drink. Walking to the bar, he ordered her a Vodka Martini because the spice works better with Vodka. After he mixed in the treatments at the bar, he returned. Wearing such a short dress without panties, three was little chance that she wouldn't be noticed. There were 2 bikers standing over her talking.

When they saw Vlad one said, "I like your new girl bro. Her cunt looks very inviting. Is she available?"

Laughing Vlad answered, "Yeah probably in 30 minutes over at the Bella".

Kathryn's expression was of despair, but tried not to show it. As she sipped her drink, she giggled at the disgusting looking slobs, hoping that she wasn't going to have sex with them. Both had long graying hair tied in pony tails. They were older guys, unshaven and had pot bellies. Whenever they looked at her, she saw the lust in their eyes. They would make very nasty innuendoes about her body and how they would love hearing her screams of pleasure. But the more of the drink she swallowed the hornier she became. Once she consumed the last of cocktail, she no longer thought they were repulsive, but now was really hungry for cock. Any throbbing member would do. The Spice was having the desired effect on her.

She felt an intense heat beginning to build up in her loins. It started slowly, but then moved faster and faster, spreading through her belly and into her hips. Her vagina started to feel like an empty cavern, a deep hole, a bottomless pit that needed filling. Her vagina started to ache for something to satisfy it. The little voice in her head told her that a big throbbing cock would sooth her heat.

Her eyes began to gloss over and out of the blue she sensually said, "Oh My! I'm so hot for you two. You guys are making me really horny. Which one is going to be first?"

They snickered and asked Vlad if she is ready. Vlad laughed and answered, "It looks like it guys. She's quicker than I thought. But we'll go across the street and get a room. Come by in 5 and have the normal fee."

Rushing with Kathryn in tow, Vlad crossed the parking lot to the seedy Bella hotel. When they walked in, Kathryn was giggling and trying to maintain composer. The heat in her pussy was getting extreme. The clerk named Salazar, a heavy set older Latino with a goatee, a shaved head, and lots of gang symbol tats, said "Hi Bro. It's about time. I have your usual room ready at the end of the hall on the right."

Looking at Kathryn with her nipples protruding from under the top, her hand under her short skirt playing with her clit trying to relieve the heat in her cunt, he blurted, "Wow Dude! I like the new girl. She's really very eye-catching. What are you getting for this one?"

Vlad laughed and answered, "The usual fee and you're free like always." Salazar smiled and gave him the keys to the suite.

Grabbing her hand Vlad pulled her as they walked down the dark hall to the last room. Opening the door, they walked into the musky smelling room. Dragging Kathryn into the bedroom, he told her to change into the leather outfit and he'll be back in a minute. Taking the bag from him she did, but when she sat on the bed, it felt wet. She just sat on some semen that was left from the morning rental. Salazar never changed the sheets or comforter before they got there. When she went into the bathroom to clean off the wetness, she noticed the small trash can, which had many used condoms in it.

Even with her body being inflamed for passion, she immediately thought, "Oh My God! Is this what he meant by a surprise? Are those guys are going to fuck me? I sure hope so. I'm so freaking hot to feel a cock. I hope they hurry! I want it...!"

She quickly finished dressing in the one piece black vinyl outfit that had long straps down the front of her legs and one over her ass to hold up the black stockings. The top had snaps holding it together with straps over her shoulders and snapped in back to a black collar around her neck. The collar had a hook in front for a leash. The top length went down to just below her belly button, leaving lower torso and ass completely bare. Without wearing a panty her pussy was exposed begging for passion; a passion that she now desperately needed.

As she was putting g a G-string panty on to cover her pussy, she heard a guy say, "Oh you can leave that off. I'm sure you won't need it on the rest of the day."

She looked up and it was Salazar grinning at her. As she pulled down her panty, he closed door and softy said, "Well gorgeous you are quite stunning. Your pimp told me that I can be the first to enjoy your hot body. Before we start, what's your name?"

Stepping out of G-string, she stood fidgeting with her knees tightly together. Sheepishly she said, "I'm Kathryn. What's your name?"

He laughed and answered, "It doesn't matter. I'm just a horny guy and you have a very fine body. I love how you look and there are not many stunning whores that come through here. Unsnap that top and let your tits breath."

She started at the top and undid each snap until there was only the bottom snap left. As she undid it and moved the vinyl off her boobs, he blurted, "Yes indeed, you have one fine looking set of tits. Turn around and let me look at your ass too."

Kathryn turned around so he could get a look at her bare ass. She turned back, smiled and with her hands pulled her ass cheeks apart. She wanted him to stick his cock deep inside her hot cunt. She was frantic to get her pussy filled. Giggling she sensually asked, "Do you like what you see? I'm so horny. Please fuck me!"

"Oh yeah Hon, that's very nice," was his answer. "I'm really going to enjoy sticking my dick in that hot box of yours. Now spread those lovely legs a little wider for me."

Turning back she moved to the end of the bed, spread her legs apart and bent forward resting her chest on it. With her feet planted on the floor she cried, "I want it really bad! Fuck me now!"

In a matter of seconds Salazar had his pants down and was standing behind her with a throbbing member. He didn't have time for the proper foreplay, because Vlad only gave him 15 minutes to get off. When he held his cock and pushed it against her puffy vulva, her hot wet lips opened in anticipation.

She began panting, "Oh that feels really good. I want you to fuck me. Push it in me, I really want it!"

After he rubbed his cock in her wet slit, he held it and spanked her clit with it. Once he found her hole, he held her hips and with one thrust rammed balls deep into her cunt, making a popping sound when it entered. Not expecting such a hard thrust, she moaned, "Oh My! You're really big." But after a minute her brain went blank and she just enjoyed the impaling.

Holding her hips, he slowly pulled out except his head. Then he pulled her hips back and rammed his 6" thick rod back in. She again gave out a sigh of acceptance. He kept enjoying her flesh, as she was panting and moaning in pleasure. He would slow his speed down every so often to maintain his erection. Then ram it speedily back in and pump her for a few minutes.

Just as they were getting into a rhythm, Vlad came in and barked, "Aren't you done yet! You got five minutes to finish. I have paying customers waiting."

"Okay, okay! I'm close to blowing it." He answered back.

Vlad snarled, "Don't leave it in her. Dump it on her ass or back."

Salazar began a non-stop of plummeting in and out of Kathryn's soaked wanting hole. It was a few minutes later that he finally pulled out and exploded on her ass. Finishing up, he slapped her ass, pulled up his pants and said, "Thanks babe. You are one fine piece of ass. Wish I could stay longer but your pimp is kicking me out."

Kathryn leaned up on her arms and looked back. She stood just as Salazar was leaving the room.

She thought, "Oh my! I'm still horny. Oh my, I want sex really bad. What's happening to me? I've never wanted it so much. Why am I this way?"

Taking her fingers she rubbed her pussy relieving the heat for a minute. Then she wiped her ass on the bed spread and walked out to the other room. The heat in her pussy was now dictating her actions. The actions of a girl who wanted a cock buried deep inside her and now she didn't care who it was. Her brain was no longer in the thinking mode. To her delight were the two fat older bikers standing giving Vlad money.

When she saw them, she sensually said, "Hi guys! If you are done tipping me, I'm so hot to be fucked. Who wants to be next?"

Then in the most sensual voice she asked Vlad, "I really want to be your whore Anton. Please let them fuck me. Please! I really need this."

Vlad laughed and answered, "Sure Kathryn. I knew you would like your surprise. Have fun!"

They turned and looked at Kathryn standing in the door way, no panty, tits hanging out wearing stockings and 6" heels. Their mouths dropped open and they both whistled at the same time. Bing remarked first, "Dude you aren't charging enough for fucking her. Man she's really smoking hot."

Vlad snickered, "I know she's worth more. But this is her first time whoring and I want to make sure she leaves satisfied. It's your lucky day. But you can leave her a tip. The tip jar is over there."

Then Tiny chimed in. "If she's fucks as good as she looks, I give her another C-note. Damn! I thought she was hot with cloths on and now she's smoking." They chuckled and walked to her.

Vlad smiled as she seductively said, "Hi guys! I want to be really naughty. Please help me! Please, please!"

Vlad went over to the TV, turned it to the proper station to watch her in action. Salazar had everything set up, including a cooler of beer for the incoming guest. Un-be-known to the guys, the computer was already hooked up to record the event. There was one camera hidden in the head board and another behind the large wall mirror. Vlad could access both cameras at the same time. The one behind the large picture mirror he could zoom in and out. He sat back on the coach, grabbed a beer and watched Kathryn being a harlot.

Tiny, who was the fatter and taller of the two, took Kathryn's hand and walked in the room pushing her on the bed. As he took off his clothes, Kathryn sat with her legs spread apart on the edge of the bed. She smiled, while playing with her clit trying to give herself some relief from the heat radiating in her. Once he was undressed, he went and stood in front of her. Bending over, they passionately kissed. He sat on the bed next to her, placing his hand over her moist hot pussy. When he groped her tits and pussy for a spell, she finally turned him over and began sucking on his big throbbing manhood. As she was getting this fat stranger hard and excited, she looked up at his unshaven acme scared face. While grunting in pleasure, he had drool running down his goatee. She began wondering why she was doing this to him. He was very sleazy looking and would never date a guy like him or have sex with him. He wasn't the hunk she imagined him to be, when they walked in.

She thought, "Oh my god! What's wrong with me? I thought he was handsome. Oh my, he's really a slob!"

Suddenly, he exploded his huge load of semen down her throat rescinding any regretful thoughts. When it blew in her mouth, she immediately pulled back and held his cock. Being away from her opened jaw, his squirts blew a few more gooey streams of cum on her face. She giggled and told him to squirt it all over her. Placing his cock back over her stretched tongue, she sucked it up the fowl tasting spunk and swallowed every drop; just like a pro that she was becoming. Her mind no longer questioned anything. She just needed the sex to satisfy her lusty cravings.

As her vagina was burning to feel his cock inside, she giggled, "Oh my Tiny! I hope you saved some for my pussy too. I'm really hot to feel you in me."

Tiny answered, "Damn babe. You are very stunning girl. I love your body and I'll be ready to fuck it in a few. Let me finger your cunt first. It will get me really hard I no time."

As he fingered her clit, Kathryn smiled and began scooping up his cum that was on her chin, before it dripped down to her boobs. As she was doing this, Vlad was watching her display of naughtiness. Evilly smiling, as Kathryn was licking her lips from drinking this guy's goo, he thought, "Oh is this going to be fun. I wonder how many guys she can handle in one session."

He looked down at his phone and saw the time being only 2:30 pm and laughed, "Well this is going to be a long afternoon and night for someone."

Tiny biker friend Bing was waiting patiently for his turn. As Tiny continued banging Kathryn in a variety of positions, Bing was drinking a beer waiting to defile her. Vlad asked if he wanted a half hour or the full sixty minutes.

He said, "Well I probably can only last for 10 minutes then I'm done, so I'll take the half."

Vlad laughed "Dude, I bet you can dump two loads fucking her."

Bing laughed and answered, "Okay, I'll give it a try. She is a very attractive whore."

By this time Kathryn was on her back with Tiny over her slowly pumping in and out. She had her eyes closed enjoying his cock filling up her hot vagina. She could feel his warm breath, as he grunted over her neck and his gut squashing her flat stomach. All she thought about was the great sensation inside her, making her moan in delight. Then he whispered, "Feels good doesn't it babe?"

She moaned, "Oh yes! I love it. You feel soothing in me."

Tiny chuckled, stopped pumping her and pushed himself off her. Now kneeling in front of her with his cock still implanted inside, he took both her legs and pushed them up her body. Finally she could take a deep breath. Suddenly, he thrust as hard as he could in her. He tried to hit bottom of her vaginal tunnel, but being only 6" of thick manhood, he didn't succeed.

Instead Kathryn gave off a moan of delight saying, "Oh god that feels so good. Don't stop. Oh yes! Fuck me!"

Tiny began to speed up his pace pounding her flesh with his stomach flopping against her flat belly. Her moans became louder and she suddenly cried, "Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!" She began to shake with a huge orgasm and it felt fantastic.

As she was shaking in bliss, Tiny didn't stop his pounding of her body. Once her climax was subsiding, she opened her eyes. She looked at Tiny, this old fat tattooed biker with a scared complexion, drooling while ramming into her hot flesh. Suddenly she became disgusted and wanted to stop, but he felt wonderful in her.

She thought, "Why am I allowing this sleazy guy fuck me? Oh My God! He feels so good in me. He's going to make me cum again. What's happening to me? He's really ugly, but I love feeling him in me!"

Then she cried out, "Oh Yes! Fuck me Tiny. Oh Yes! I'm cumming!" Her thoughts changed to total enjoyment.

Tiny opened his eyes and saw her looking up at him. As he fucked her, he smiled and whispered, "You're one fantastic little cunt, aren't' you babe?"

Kathryn moaned, "Oh Yes! I love how you are fucking me!"

He grunted and rammed harder into her and uttered in between his grunts, "You have such a fine tight little body. Damn babe you're the hottest fuck I've had in a long time. I'm really taking my time to thoroughly enjoy your hot cunt. Damn you feel nice."

Dropping one leg, he leaned forward, took his hand and roughly squeezed her breast. As her body moved back and forth with his thrusting, he took a hand and began squeezing her tits. Then he yanked on her nipple; first one and then the other. Kathryn squealed in pleasurable pain. When he let go of it, he slapped her breasts with his hand a few times. Kathryn squealed even louder.

Chuckling he said, "Dam! You're such a fantastic fuck. And your fucking body is amazing!"

As he pumped her faster and faster, his grunting became louder. She closed her eyes again to enjoy his cock that was impaled inside her. Just as she was working up to another climax, he pulled out moved over her and shot his load on her tits. Stream after gooey stream of hot semen splattered all over her tits. When finished, he told her to rub it in. When she did, her boobs glistened with his liquid essence.

He got off the bed, pulled her up and had her sit at the edge. He took his phone from his pants, told her to open her legs and took a few photos of her cum stained body. There were still globs of semen on her boobs and face.

He chuckled and said, "Smile Babe. You look really gorgeous with my cream on you. Thanks for a great fuck." She giggled as he took the photos.

The door opened and Tiny walked out. He had sweat dripping off his face and looked exhausted. Kathryn stood in the doorway with a big grin with a glob of cum across her face and said, "Thanks honey for the great memories."

He answered back, "No gorgeous, I should be thanking you. You're the best fuck I've had in ages."

Turning to Bing, he snickered and said, "Man she's exhausting. I had a hard time keeping it hard for her." Then loudly laughing, "Bro, her cunt was on fire. Have fun!"

Looking at the burly guy smiling and walking toward her, she said, "Give me a minute handsome. I'll come get you after I clean up a bit. I don't think you want his cum all over you."

The guy smiled and Kathryn walked away. Turning to his friend he asked, "Was she really that good Tiny?"

Tiny was grinning and answered, "Bro she was the best fuck I've ever had. She sucked me dry and then kept me hard. I pounded that hot fucking cunt for I think 20 minutes straight; until I pulled out, took off the dam rubber and dumped it all over her tits. She was so fucking wet and yelled she was cumming a few times. She's worth every fucking penny Bing. I'm going back to the bar and make a few calls. Our bros need to fuck this bitch too. But first I'm giving her a fifty for her tip jar."