The Erotology of the Nymph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zantoullios gulped, his larynx bobbing visibly on his narrow throat. He half-raised his hand. "Er, I could be convinced of this course of action," he said. "But... might I be the next to take charge of the nymph? There are several... experiments that I want to try."

A daily rotation was quickly agreed-upon (order of seniority in the Association), a few invisibility and silence spells thrown on the nymph until they penetrated her magical resistance, and soon they were locking up, leaving behind only a sticky mess and a very busy unseen servant. Zantoullios pulled at the chain and felt the hidden creature stumble weakly after him.

"You know," he added thoughtfully, as they stepped into the bracing night air. "If this works out, there are other avenues of research we could explore. There are those rumors of a sylph living in the mountains to the south..."

*****

FOOTNOTES:

1: A nymph's dimension door, although distinct from their druid abilities, still requires a level of concentration and intentionality. A nymph may not use it if their Intelligence score is less than 9.

2: Any effect that reduces a nymph's Charisma (or Appearance, if that sub-attribute is being used) by one or more is sufficient to counter the adverse effects of viewing her. Cutting some of her hair would not normally be sufficient to accomplish this, although at the DM's discretion, a deliberately terrible-looking haircut by a trained barber might. This would accordingly impact the beauty of the natural area to which the nymph is bonded.

3: It is at the player's discretion whether their character's sexuality is such that they are susceptible to this latter effect. However, a nymph's beauty is such that more minor sexual preferences for different features, body types, etc. are largely irrelevant. Individual nymphs might be slimmer or heavier, shorter or taller, more or less busty, or exhibit a variety of facial features, but they will always be the most perfect, alluring example of their phenotype.

4: Although nymphs' bodies are not particularly sexually sensitive in the normal sense, they respond naturally to other creatures' intent. A nymph will respond with physical arousal to their sexual partner's kinks. Being harmed in combat will bring a nymph only pain, but being harmed by a sadist for the purposes of their sexual gratification will bring the nymph direct, physical, masochistic pleasure.

5: He was. Artemis was very upset. Her fellow nature deity Dionysus, however, refused to second her complaint: Zeus had bought him off by making satyrs immune to the nymph's powers, making them perfect (albeit flighty) targets for the satyrs' lusts.

6: Further research is required as to hobgoblin sexual functions, and what colors their balls might turn under various circumstances. See the forthcoming "The Erotology of the Hobgoblin" for more details. (11)

7: Generally speaking, creatures of intelligence 1 are not affected by a nymph's sexual charms, and are immune to the blindness or death effects of seeing their unfiltered beauty. Creatures of 0 Intelligence are also not harmed by the sight of a nymph, but oddly, they are more likely to respond in a sexual or faux-sexual manner. In the case of magical creatures in humanoid shape, such as mudmen, this might be some kind of pseudo-instinct that they play out in emulation of their models. In other cases, such as oozes, there's no clear reason as to why they might, say, envelop a nymph's torso and savagely violate multiple holes at once with their pliable, slimy pseudopods. Here, again, further research is clearly needed.

8: A nymph's body will subtly accommodate itself to accept the genitalia of any creatures between Small and Large size. This means not only that an ogre can fuck her with little difficulty, but also that a kobold will find her holes to be pleasurably tight... if even that ogre has recently had his turn.

9: As nymphs' bodies are emulations of mortal women, they can indeed lactate when coupling if their partner specifically desires it. The Association was lucky that the orog had a lactation fetish, or they might not have discovered this!

10: The vaginal fluids of a physically-aroused nymph can be used in the production of philters of love, although such a potion will induce a state closer to obsessive lust than romantic endearment. A nymph's milk, besides being both appealing and nutritious to most creatures, has a similar effect to that of a nymph's kiss, causing the imbiber to temporarily forget painful and troubling memories.

11: "The Erotology of the Hobgoblin" is not actually forthcoming.