The Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Through half closed eyes I watched Colleen messing around with her hair and generally getting ready for work. I stole a glance at the clock on my bedside table and saw that time was pressing. The whole idea was that Kimberley and I would walk up to the car we had loaded up previously a few minutes after Colleen had left for work. Unfortunately, Colleen seemed to be in no hurry to leave and we had a ninety minute drive to the airport ahead of us.

I heard Kimberley open her bedroom door and wander out onto the landing. We needed to go and I was hoping that she had come up with an idea to get us out of the house. She had.

"Mum." She said coming into the bedroom, "Would Dad mind taking me into town?"

"He is asleep still." Colleen said looking in my direction for confirmation, "I can drop you off though."

I could see Kimberley standing near my side of the bed fidget from one foot to another.

"Why don't you take your own car though." Colleen added suspiciously.

"Because it is playing up at the moment." She said with an air of truthfulness.

Colleen shook my foot.

"What?" I grumbled from under the covers.

"Can you take Kim into town please?"

"Yeah, I guess so. When?"

"Now?" Colleen said looking at Kimberley for confirmation, "Yeah, now."

I wriggled around in bed and sat up. Kimberley stood looking at me and I looked back at her and raised an eyebrow.

Kimberley was so used to seeing me naked that it did not occur to her that she needed, on this occasion to offer me some privacy.

"Sorry." She grinned as she hurried out of the room.

I got out of bed and grabbed some jogging bottoms and a t-shirt. The clothes I had sorted out to travel in were hanging in the wardrobe along with my flight bag, passports and flight tickets. Colleen was preventing me from even getting to them.

I pulled them on and went to speak with Kimberley. She was waiting for me downstairs.

"What the fuck are we going to do?" She asked looking concerned.

"I will have to drop you by the car and hope that she will leave so I can come back for my stuff."

"If we are not heading towards the airport within the next thirty minutes we will run the risk of missing our plane."

"I know. Come on."

We ran out to my car and drove down to the other one. I positioned my car so that we could observe the main road and watched for Colleen to drive past.

Fifteen minutes later she drove by the end of the road we were sat in.

"Get the car started and follow me down in five minutes." I told Kimberley, "We will have to chance it that she won't come back."

"OK Dad." She replied and got out

I drove back around the corner and parked up outside the house. I ran indoors and straight up to the bedroom. Grabbing my clothes from the wardrobe and my flight bag I quickly got changed and discarded my old mobile phone. The sound of a car horn drew me to the window. Kimberley had just pulled up. I ran downstairs and opened the front door.

"Are we all set?" I called to Kimberley as she moved to the passenger seat.

"Yes, come on!" She urged me.

I threw my keys onto the table in the hall and slammed the front door for the last time.

"Let's go Dad." Kimberley said urgently as I got into the car.

"Right." I said starting the car, "Let's get out of here."

I pulled away and started off down the road. We had only gone a mile or two when we passed Colleen coming the other way. She did not recognise the car but from the was she reacted it was clear that she had seen us.

Pressing down on the accelerator I threw the car into the next few bends in order to try an get some distance in case she decided to turn around an follow us.

A couple of times on the straights I could see a car behind. It could be her but I was not sure. Then we got stuck behind a slow moving lorry and the road was too dangerous to try and overtake.

"Shit!" Kimberley exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I will get past this in a minute."

I glanced in the mirror and saw not one but two cars now gaining on us. The second one really could have been Colleen but I could not be certain. Had we been in my car or even Kimberley's I would have chanced overtaking but this was not built for speed and we were going to abandon it at the airport with the keys and paperwork in it anyway.

"What are we going to do Dad?" Kimberley said fearfully.

"Just keep going." I replied, "Not much else we can do."

Eventually we got to a junction, the main road was straight and with luck I could out accelerate the lorry providing nothing was coming the other way. It was not.

"Go Dad!" Kimberley squealed as the car inched past the lorry. I kept my foot down and managed to make up some distance.

It was an hour to go to the airport and I was not exactly keeping to the speed limit. Kimberley put her hand on my leg and started to stroke it. Every now and then I felt her finger tips brush my cock.

It was about another 40 minutes and the signs for the airport were beginning to become more frequent. I went to overtake another lorry when I spotted a familiar car in the rear view mirror.

"Shit!"

"What's up?" Kimberley asked.

"I'm not sure but I think Mum is about three or four cars behind."

"Fuck!" She replied turning in her seat to look.

Kimberley scanned the road behind us. Suddenly she grabbed my arm.

"It is her!"

I accelerated past another slower moving vehicle but kept going. The dark blue Honda started to keep pace. At 10mph over the speed limit I was pushing both the car and our luck. The junction for the airport was approaching and so I tucked us between two lorries and began to slow down. At the last minute I swerved onto the slip road for the airport. The dark blue Honda was almost level. Colleen looked angrily at us as we sped down the slip road and realised it was too late for her to follow us. She accelerated to try and get to the next junction and turn round. With several long stay and a short stay car park, finding us at the airport would be difficult but she could be in the terminal before we had checked in.

"That was close." Kimberley said.

"Yeah!" I replied without sounding too convinced we had seen the last of her.

By the time we got to the short stay car park near the terminal I was getting very nervous. We grabbed the two cases and our flight bags and hurried in. The check in was open and we joined the queue. I kept on glancing over towards the main entrance. This was going to be close.

Finally, we had our boarding cards and grabbing Kimberly by the hand I practically dragged her towards security. Only once we were through that would I feel a little more relaxed.

"What's wrong?" Kimberley asked sensing my urgency.

"Mum could be here." I said as we made our way to security, "We need to get airside as soon as we can."

There was a short queue at the entrance to the security gate. I looked around as we inched closer. Then, I saw her.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I muttered under my breath.

"No!" Kimberley said looking around.

Colleen looked in our direction but could not have seen us as she carried on walking.

"I need a drink." Kimberley said as we finally made it through to the departure lounge.

I ordered a large glass of wine, a beer with a brandy chaser. We did not speak for a few minutes but eventually we started to relax.

"That was fucking close!" Kimberley exclaimed.

I nodded in agreement and took her hand. She smiled and squeezed my hand for reassuringly.

After our drinks we went and waited for our flight. I thought about Colleen frantically trying to find us in the terminal or trying to work out where we were flying off to and why. I rested my head on Kimberley's shoulder and shut my eyes.

"I love you Daddy." She murmured.

***

I sat at our kitchen table eating breakfast. The warmth of the June morning was penetrating the stone walls of our little house. I put down the letter from my solicitor that I had been reading out to Kimberley and took a sip of coffee.

"The divorce will be final in six weeks then?" She said as she poured us a glass of juice each.

I looked at her. I smiled to myself at the irony of her standing there wrapped in a towel. She turned and placed the glasses of juice on the table.

"You know." I said picking up my glass and taking a sip, "This is how it all started."

"What, fresh orange juice?" Kimberley smiled.

"No, a teenage girl wrapped in a towel."

"I'm not a teenager anymore." She replied, "I'm twenty now."

I laughed and watched her fiddle with the towel and undo it. She let it fall to the floor and I looked at her tanned body. Her breasts swelled as she breathed, her nipples hard and pointing at me. She curved in at the waist but had a slightly rounded tummy. Her pussy was trimmed and looked inviting. My cock stiffened in my shorts.

"Let me see your cock Daddy." She said looking at my groin.

I slipped my shorts down and exposed my hard cock. She turned and wriggled herself onto my lap and guided it into her waiting cunt.

"Don't forget we have the hospital later." She said as she started to move up and down on my throbbing erection.

"How can I forget?" I said as I slipped my hands around to her belly and gently rubbed the growing baby bump.

-THE END-

12