The Escape Artist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Students of the great masters of illusion, they all know exactly what Harry Houdini was wearing when he escaped from Scotland Yard.

"Naked! I have to be naked?" Erika doesn't have a problem with either of her friends seeing her nude; they have both done so in the past. She is simply surprised.

Magda nods affirmatively. Dorie simply says, "Yup." There is a lecherous grin on his face when he does.

Erika is still hesitant. Magda sees it and, knowing how much Erika hates being taunted, adds... "I tried it. I couldn't get out and I built the damn thing. If I can't do it nobody can!"

"Fine! I'll do it and I'm not going to get stuck in there the way you did!" Brags Erika as she begins undressing.

Dorie laughs, "Oh yes you will!"

Two minutes later Erica is standing there completely naked waiting to be told what to do next. Her clothes are in a neatly folder pile on the floor and the box's lid has been raised on its hinges. She is told to climb in the box face down with her legs to either side of the cylinder. Erica does so and once she's in position, Magda climbs into the box with the woman and begins buckling the shackles about Erica's wrists and ankles. One by one, Magda uses the padlocks to secure the shackles in place and fastens, then tightens the belt around Erica's waist. When Magda is done, Erica is laying face down and spread-eagle in the box, with her legs spread to each side of the cylinder. The angle of the box's interior is such that the weight of her own body, when combined with the tightness of the chains about her ankles prevents her from pulling herself off the cylinder and the belt about her waist keeps her pelvis from moving up or down. Magda double checks the restraints, removes Erica's blindfold and climbs out of the box. Lastly, she begins lowering the lid but stops when it is within an inch of be closed completely. "Sure you don't want to change your mind?"

"No I don't want to change my mind. Now hurry up and close the lid so we can get this over! It's cold in here!"

THUNK! The lid closes and Erica hears the click of a switch followed by a hissing sound.

Chapter Two -- "Inspiration From The Past"

One year earlier, the date is January 1st, 2016. The time is 7:57 P.M. The place Magda's warehouse home/workshop.

Having just finished dinner, Magda, Erika and Dorie have retired to the living area and are sitting on a large sectional couch waiting for the New Year to begin.

Using the excuse that she wants to watch the ball drop on television, Magda reaches for the remote and presses the power button. When the television comes to life there is already an image frozen on the screen. The image is of a woman laying on her back, bound by several restraints and being fucked my some sort of machine.

Magda quickly apologizes and changes the television's input to another source.

"What was that?" Asks Erica.

Magda answers, "Just some research we've been doing on different types of restraints, nothing you'd find interesting."

"What makes you think I wont be interested?" The redhead inquires, genuinely.

Magda explains, "The subject matter is kind of kinky."

"What difference does that make? We're all adults here. Besides, like you said, it's research, right?" Says Erica, the mental image of what she saw on the screen is still in her mind.

Her host cautions, "Okay, but when you get offended, remember it was your idea." as she returns the television's input to its original source and presses the play button on the remote.

They all watch in silence as the video begins playing. On the screen is a woman on all fours struggling against restraints secured around her ankles, wrists and waist while she is fucked from behind by a dildo attached to a machine. The machine, which is obviously a modified commercial food mixer, is propelling a metal shaft with a dildo attached to the opposite end to and fro in the direction of the woman's pussy at a consistent but not too high speed.

After ten minutes, Erica realizes she has herself become aroused watching the woman get mercilessly fucked by the machine and begins criticizing it in hopes that her friends will not notice how hard her own nipples have become.

"Look at that! What an amateur. She should have freed herself by now."

Dorie suggests, "Maybe it's harder than it looks?"

"The dildo?" Asks the redhead, without thinking or taking her eyes from the screen.

Dorie laughs. "No, escaping."

"Bullshit! She's an amateur." Retorts Erica.

Magda interjects, "Have you considered the possibility that she might be too distracted to concentrate and extricate herself from her predicament? Look at her, every time she comes down from one orgasm the dildo forces another on her."

"Are you suggesting she's been incapacitated by a dildo? Don't make me laugh. That escape is so easy I could do it stoned to high heavens and we all know how pot effects me!"

Magda wonders if Erica is simply bragging or has considered the consequences if she failed such an attempt. "Suppose you couldn't?"

"Impossible." Replies Erica confidently and hears Magda insists, "But suppose you couldn't?"

Still watching the woman on the screen struggle against her restraints as a the machine forces its captive to have another orgasm, Erica laughs and says jokingly.

"I guess I'd be fucked, wouldn't I?"

Dorie chuckles. "I know a lot of people who'd pay good money to see that! Hell, I know I would."

"I bet you would!" Says Erica, and gives him a wink.

Later that night, after Erica has gone home, Magda and Dorie are in bed when he turns to her and asks, "Remember when we were all so wild?"

"We still are." Magda tells him to which Dorie replies, "You and I maybe but Erika isn't."

"Did you see the look on her face when she was watching that video? She hasn't changed. Our former girlfriend is the same kinky minx she used to be. She's just so used to hiding it she doesn't think she is anymore."

He answers, "You might be right. It did look like she was about to start drooling while we were watching it. By the way, what was that line you feed her about anyway? You know why you watch those videos and it has nothing to do with research."

The couple share a common interest in bondage.

Magda explains, "To answer your first question, I think she was jealous."

The answer confuses Dorie. "Of the machine fucking the woman?" As soon as he said it Dorie realized how stupid the question was.

Magda kisses Dorie on the mouth. "No silly, Erica wanted to be the woman the machine was fucking. I watched her eyes; they never left the woman's pussy. She was turned on the whole time. I wonder how long it's been since she got laid?"

He tells her, "I meant what I said earlier about seeing Erica get fucked by a machine."

Magda wraps her hand around his cock and whispers in his ear. "I know you did! That's why I laid the foundation to make it happen... which answers your second question. Now, be a good boy and put your wrists in the handcuffs and I'll fuck you until you fall asleep."

Besides enjoying herself, Magda had a second reason for her doing so. She had a project she wanted to start working on that night. It was to be a trap to hold Erica and knew to make it work, she would need to be able to concentrate undisturbed.

While Dorie lays on the bed passed out from exhaustion after having been teased and fucked for four hours straight, Magda begins going through her library of books and plans and is pleasantly surprised to find that inspiration for the trap is not hard to find at all. She had recently acquired Vicomtesse Bedeau's L'entraîneur d'esclaves sexuels, which translates into English as 'The Sex Slave Trainer'.

One look at the device and its plans told her that the original L'entraîneur d'esclaves sexuels would be way too primitive to be a challenge for a professional escape artist the caliber of Erica and therefore could never hold her, retired or not.

Bedeau's original L'entraîneur d'esclaves sexuels construction involved building a cage with a floor, sawing a barrel in half from top to bottom, putting one half of the barrel into the cage, attaching shackles to the half-barrel in the cage and mounting a fucking machine outside the cage behind the half-barrel.

When the foot pedal was pumped down, the wheel rotated moving the cam in the direction of the shaft.

The cam pushed through a hole in the beam supporting the shaft. On the other side of the beam, where the shaft exits, was attached a dildo. As the shaft slid through the beam, the dildo was pushed into the target orifice. The target orifice usually being a woman's vagina. During this process, tension was placed on a spring on the cam side of the shaft. As the pedal rose, tension was released forcing the shaft back in the direction of the cam which pulled the dildo from the target orifice. In other words, when the wheel rotated half a turn, the dildo went forward; as the wheel finishes its rotation, the dildo returned. According to Vicomtesse Bedeau's Journal, both the half-barrel and fucking machine could be mounted on a wooden platform.

Was the cage absolutely necessary? The cage's purpose is to remind the woman that she was a sex slave in training and, from a psychological standpoint, supposedly more efficient.

Over the centuries, except for a few upgrades, the device remained basically unchanged.

The original Sex Slave Trainer had a highly polished, mahogany dildo mounted on a hand-crank driven apparatus. The apparatus used a wedge, cam, shaft, axial, spring and three piece wooden frame.

The mahogany dildo was used until 1945 when Ava Barnes upgraded it with a more realistic one made of softer, more modern, at the time, material.

As primitive as it is, the device is still a masterpiece of erotic engineering because both concept and construction are simple and efficient. The concept being to put a woman in a cage, shackle her to a barrel and use a machine to fuck her into submission. As it works, it is efficient.

Magda knew that the L'entraîneur d'esclaves sexuels design, even after upgrades, though simple, lacked the sophistication to hold Erica. The basic concept was sound but a change in psychology would would be necessary to make it practical.

Securing her limbs would not be enough. The new device would have to handicap Erica long enough for the machine to incapacitate her. Erica had herself given Magda the idea how to do it when she'd said, "Why, I could get out of something like that stoned to high heavens and you know what pot does to me!"

The solution was provided by another of Magda's friends... Carey James, a bio-chemist. Carey had only just recently developed a new, highly concentrated form of THC. The THC developed by Carey, which he specifically designed to be deployed as a gas, is extremely potent and its effects would wear off in about a half an hour after exposure. Magda helped Carey test it and therefor has first hand knowledge how effective the gas is.

To prevent everyone in the vicinity unintentionally getting stoned, Magda decides to build the new model using walls constructed of two layers of unbreakable Plexiglas instead of bars.

Secondly, were the fucking machine visible, it would betray the trap's true purpose and ruin the surprise so Magda decides to fabricate a shell to hide the apparatus.

Eleven months later and several minor design changes two working prototypes are finished and the only thing left to do is wait for the New Year to arrive.

Chapter Three - L'entraîneur d'esclaves sexuels.

Sure that some invisible gas is filling the container, Erica lowers her head and takes a deep breath of what she hopes is untainted air. The escape artists knows she has eight minutes to free herself because that is how long she can hold her breath so she wastes no time starting on the first lock. When she feels no adverse effects, she looks at the clock to see what time it is and immediately begins working on the combination of the first lock. That is when she notices that the numbers have been removed from all the dials. 'Sneaky, Magda! Very sneaky! Oh well, it'll just take a little longer than I thought. That's all.'

starting on the first lock.

However, because of the lack of the numbers, the task proves to be more difficult than she expects and it takes her six minutes to open the first lock. Half way through the second lock, Erica hears another hissing sound and sees a green gas coming from the vents all around her. 'Damn it! She tricked me!' Erika thinks to herself when she realizes the first hissing sound was a trick to make her hold her breath so she'd be forced to take a huge lungful of gas when she ran out of air.

Knowing she's running out of time, Erica makes several attempts at the second lock and almost has the combination to it figured out when she feels a warm, slippery liquid begin pouring from the top of the cylinder onto her ass, between her butt-cheeks, and over her pussy. This, unfortunately, breaks her concentration and she is forced to start over again. Meanwhile, her inner thighs become wet with the slippery liquid while the excess flows under her pubic area where it accumulates in a puddle.

Erica tries to ignore the liquid and focus on the combination to the second lock when the oxygen in her body runs out and she suddenly gasps for air. The gas, which is so thick she can't see through it, fills her lungs with highly concentrated Tetrahydrocannabinol and she begins coughing uncontrollably. Instantly, she recognizes the gas's odor and, when her coughing subsides, tells them so.

"THAT'S MARIJUANA!" Erica yells, then involuntarily takes in another deep breath, coughs a second time and hears the faint sound of laughter coming from outside the box.

"VERY FUNNY! BUT IF YOU THINK A LITTLE POT IS GOING TO..." WHAM! The THC reaches her brain and Erica stops speaking. It's effects, which are both instantaneous and irresistible, stop her in mid-sentence. Almost immediately her eyes glaze over and her pupils become dilated. The muscles of her body begin to relax and she is overcome with a powerful feeling of euphoria. Her sense of perception is heightened but it does Erica no good as she is finding it difficult to concentrate because she is now very stoned. "Is going to... going to..." Her voice is much calmer now and she thinks to herself... 'What was I going to say?' Then Erica's nipples and clit become hard, erect and highly sensitive and she thinks, 'Wow! I'm getting really horny!' When a sound behind her gets her attention, Erica remembers what she supposed to be doing. 'Oh yeah, escape the box.' 'What's happening back there?'

The intoxicated woman looks over her shoulder in the direction of her ass and sees the front lower half of the cylinder rotate 180 degrees and reveal a hidden inner compartment.

She can't see the object inside the cylinder through the green gas and is unaware that the object it contains is moving in her direction.

Something brushes her clit.

The object, which feels bulbous, hard and squishy to the touch, makes her sensitive love button tingle upon contact. Erica tries to evade it by grabbing the chains attached to the shackles on her wrists and pulling on them with all her strength but the attempt fails. Magda has left no slack in the chains at all.

When Erica feels the knob slide up her pussy lips, lodge itself into the opening of her vagina and begin vibrating, in a brief and fleeting moment of clarity she figures out what it is.

"A VIBRATOR? COOL!" Comes her muffled voice from inside the box. At the same time, the gas dissipates and everything inside the box is left covered with a fine green film. From unseen openings atop the inner glass wall, water flows and washes away the gas's powdery residue. The water falls and drains somewhere near the bottom of each wall. When the water stops flowing and is drained, the walls are clean and Erika, who the water never touched, appears to resemble one of those naked alien slave-girls from a very popular 1960's science fiction television show. It is a fact she is unable to appreciate but one that is not lost to Magda and Dorie.

Magda rises and moves two mirrors, one she places behind the box and the other in front of it. Next Magda adjust the angles so that when she is done, Erika will be able to see what is going on behind her. Then she taps on the glass and points to the mirror in front of her red-haired friend.

Erika looks up and sees the reflection of the vibrator. She notices that it is mostly in the shape of a male penis and has ridges from its bulbous head to its base.

Erica then watches helplessly as without dislodging itself from the entrance of her pussy, the back of the vibrator raises and changes the sex-toy's angle of attack. Observing that during the process, the head of the phony cock became coated with some of the slippery liquid covering the mouth of her pussy she begins to say...

"Is that going to..." Erika stops in mid-sentence when her question is immediately answered. She sees the vibrator slowly moves between her pussy lips and, after encountering no resistance, begins to push easily into her vagina.

Having returned to the couch, Magda watches Erika's reflection in the mirror as the woman watches her vaginal opening stretch open and her pussy lips wrap around each ridge as one by one they become consumed by her vagina.

For some reason, she comes to her senses for a moment and suddenly realizes that she has underestimated the effects the combination of THC and the vibrator is having on her ability to concentrate and that once the machine starts fucking her odds of escape would be greatly reduced, she struggles even harder against her bonds and makes another attempt at the second lock.

"FUCK!" She curses in frustration when she feels the vibrator's ridges press firmly against her g-spot and drive deeper distracting her even more.

After what seems an eternity to her, the vibrator bottoms out against Erika's cervix and stops momentarily. Erica tries to take advantage of the break but, because her pussy is filled completely and one of the vibrator's ridges is vibrating directly onto her g-spot only manages to fumble uselessly with the lock. She keeps doing so until something else ceases her attention. The sex-toy is moving in reverse at the same speed it used to penetrate her and the muscles of Erica's pussy are tightening their grip on it as if trying to suck the inhuman cock back inside.

The vibrator withdraws until only the head of the faux cock is still penetrating her and then stops for what seems to Erika to be an agonizing long time during which she has a realization of what is about to happen. She's about to get fucked!

"OH NO!" and as soon as the words leave her mouth it happens. The machine sends the vibrator swiftly so deep that it is once more poking at her cervix.

However this time, it doesn't stay there. The vibrator changes direction and keeps moving until only the crown of its bulbous head remains still inside, then pauses and propels itself back in again causing the tingling in Erica's pussy to become stronger.

"AH!" Cries Erica aloud, partly from surprise, but mostly from pleasure as the sex-toy starts moving rapidly in and out of her womb in long, deep strokes causing it to tingle more and more each time the synthetic cock fucks her.

Mere seconds later the sensation of the pulsing sex-toy grinding on her g-spot becomes so intense that Erika is unable to prevent her pelvis from involuntarily rocking on it. Already building within her loins is the steady climb to orgasm and it isn't long before Erica's drug-addled mind is unable to think about anything but the rapidly multiplying pleasure the vibrator is creating inside her.

She writhes and moans for the next minute until suddenly Erica raises herself up by her arms and screams like a banshee as wave after wave of orgasm causes her erotically undulating body to fall prone onto the rubber surface.