The Escape Room - Room 01: Sammy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

"This is so stupid," Hannah complained, tucking her hair behind her ear as the simulated jungle sounds trickled in at the edges of their hearing. "This is an escape room, right? Aren't we meant to be solving puzzles? Instead we're traipsing through a fake jungle wearing 'sexy adventurer' costumes."

Eliza grinned. She felt much more comfortable in this outfit and, oddly, a little turned on. She reasoned that it must be the friction of her new shorts as they rubbed between her thighs while she walked. "Chill, girl," she said with a wink. "This isn't so —"

"I found something!" Marcella's call redirected everyone's attention, and with their eyes they followed her pointing finger.

There was a clearing ahead of them, and in its center a strange rock formation. Walking closer, they could see that it was man-made, a raised platform with crumbling steps leading up to a forbidding looking stone slab.

"Is that...?" Hannah asked skeptically.

"An Aztec sacrificial alter?" Marcella responded. "Looks like it."

The only things that prevented the site from sending shivers down everyone's spine were the fluffy pink handcuffs attached to each corner of the altar. Before the stone altar was a four-sided stone pillar, its sides glassy, reflective and black as jet.

"Obsidian," Hannah said matter-of-factly, and Marcella nodded.

"I think it's all meant to be Aztec-themed," the woman agreed, her Spanish accent coloring her words.

"What's that on the sides?" Eliza asked, stepping forward. "It looks like they're handprints!"

Sammy shook out her long blonde hair and entered the clearing behind the others. "So what's the puzzle?" she demanded. "Aren't we supposed to solve something?"

Hannah stepped closer to the pillar, examining it carefully without touching it. "My guess is that we have to activate this pillar somehow and we'll figure it out from there."

Eliza nodded, understanding. "There are four of us and four handprints in the stone. We all put a hand in and it'll turn on or something."

Getting a go-ahead nod from Hannah, the four women each chose a side of the pillar and raised their hands. Carefully, each placed her palm and splayed fingers on stone, matching the handprint that seemed chiseled into the rock. Instantly, the jungle sounds around them ceased, and an electric whine filled the air. Beneath each woman's palm, the obsidian handprint began to glow a fiery blue.

* * *

Gandalf the Grizzled glanced at me. "Choose one," he said simply.

I grinned. I was beginning to get the idea. I carefully scrutinized the four gorgeous women — as though I hadn't surreptitiously checked them out a thousand times already.

"Sammy," I said. Beautiful, busty, blonde and occasionally-ditzy Sammy. I wasn't sure what I was picking her for, but I knew that I wanted her as much as I wanted any of them.

The man smiled back. "The blonde it is." He pressed several keys on his remote, and beneath everyone's palm but Sammy's the blue light flickered and died.

"Now, watch..."

I leaned in, and watched closely.

* * *

"Did everyone's light turn off?" Eliza asked, looking around at the others.

"Not mine..." Sammy responded, her voice hesitant from the other side of the pillar.

"Don't move!" Hannah commanded as she and the other two women circled around to where Sammy stood, her hand still pressed to the cool obsidian.

Then, as they all watched, words appeared in the obsidian, glowing blue from within. The stone requires a sacrifice. The sacrifice has been chosen.

"The hell does that mean?" Eliza asked, a furrow appearing in her brow.

Everyone looked at the altar with its fuzzy pink cuffs.

Samantha giggled, feeling a pleasant buzz of electricity passing through her palm where it pressed to the stone and down her body. The almost unnoticeable zap zap zap was zinging through her and tingling in the most pleasurable ways. "Guys," she said, almost rolling her eyes back as another jolt ran down her body. She could feel her nipples hardening against the khaki cargo shirt. "Handcuffs are sooo hot..."

"No way," Marcella said, rolling her eyes.

Hannah shrugged. Her eyes were a little unfocused as she gazed past the altar into some distant mental space. "The rock is saying what to do. This is the puzzle."

Eliza was still struggling with the inexplicable heat building up in her core. She rubbed her hands together nervously, wetting her lips.

* * *

"What's happening?" I asked as the women came to a decision. This is unreal. "None of them seems able to focus or think rationally. What on earth makes them think they should handcuff Sammy to a stone altar in the middle of the jungle?"

"The ambient sounds they've been listening to," the wizardly man replied. His tone suggested he was absolutely loving every second of this. "They're loaded with subliminal messages suggesting arousal, submission and obedience."

I whistled softly. This is right out of a fantasy.

"And the mist they're inhaling contains pheromones that stimulate arousal and submissiveness. The inside of their new clothes are also coated with a chemical called Evolve. It alters their hormonal chemistry to make them more relaxed and compliant." The man winked. "It's all very scientific."

I shook my head. This is fucking unreal.

* * *

Sammy didn't struggle as the other three strapped her down to the stone with the pink cuffs. By now her nipples were clearly poking through the fabric of her shirt and she was rubbing her thighs together wantonly.

The others didn't notice, their own brains also beginning to fog over and lose focus.

Stepping back, the three escapees waited. On the stone, Sammy wiggled a little and smiled.

"Guys, this is so comfy," she enthused.

"Is something supposed to—?" Marcella started to ask, when a rumbling sound split the air. The altar began to move, suddenly, and then the rock beneath the altar split and the stone, with Sammy still cuffed to it, lowered itself beneath the floor. Before anyone could react, the floor rumbled closed once again. In the place of the altar there was only a small black keycard.

"Woah..." Eliza murmured. She felt like she should be more worried but it was really hard to get riled up when she felt so relaxed.

"Next room?" Hannah asked.

Marcella stared hard at the ground, then wondered why she was so worried. There was no problem. It was all part of the challenge. All part of the escape room.

Sammy let the relaxing strobes wash over her in the dark. The curvy blonde didn't close her eyes — why would she do that when she wanted to see more of the pretty lights? She realized that she wasn't wearing her shirt anymore, and the cuffs on her ankles and wrists suddenly snapped open all at once. Somewhere in the dark there was music, a lovely, relaxing sound that made her want to...

She bit her lip and grinned naughtily as her fingers slid up her skin, up the warm mound of her breast. She opened her mouth in an O of pleasure as one set of fingers tweaked a nipple and the other set slid beneath her shorts in a slow circle around her clit.

She realized there was a scent in the air, hanging on the mist, and it made her stomach clench and knot in the most delicious ways as she slid a finger inside herself. "Mmmm," she moaned, suddenly wishing there was something else to fill her. Her fingers couldn't satisfy her, she realized. But something else could...

Sammy looked into the flashing lights and slowly began to understand what was going on. There was a picture being flashed. It was a man, someone she had known a long time ago... Drake...? She smiled. No... Master. She understood now. She was being told things. It was all part of the game.

* * *

Sammy crawled towards me on her hands and knees.

She had discarded her shirt somewhere in the five minute gap between the altar disappearing into the floor and a door opening in the wall of my viewing room. In the intervening time, I had watched as my three remaining friends struggled to find their way back through the jungle to the six-sided room, their brains seeming more and more sluggish by the minute. Now, my attention was fully focused on the gorgeous blonde goddess who had dropped to her knees the moment she'd seen me.

This can't really be... She looked like Sammy, to be sure, but her eyes were blazing with a fire that no woman had ever turned my way before. No...

Sammy reached my feet and knelt there, gorgeous blue eyes upturned and burning into mine. Her tongue traced her lips delicately as though to draw attention to the full, pink wetness of them.

"Please, Master," she purred, her fingers delicately framing my rock hard cock as they traced up my inner thighs. "Let me take you in my mouth and show you what a good girl I can be?"

I moaned, unable to respond as my hands clenched into fists.

"Go on, lad," came a cackling voice behind me. "Tell the woman what you want."

Without looking over my shoulder, I snapped back, "Get the hell out of my fantasy, Crazy Merlin."

There was a chuckle and the sound of a door closing as my host left the room.

Sammy bit her lip and her eyes gleamed wickedly. "I'll take that as a yes, Master..." Her pink fingernails clinked against my buckle as she undid my belt and drew aside several layers of irritating cloth. My entire length sprang free at attention and I was almost unable to control myself when I saw the fire of lust and desire in Sammy's eyes.

Whatever had happened to my friend, the old Sammy was gone. I think I'm in love with the new model, I thought. Then, all thoughts left my head as this beautiful bimbo goddess lowered her mouth and closed her lips around the head of my cock.

I was in heaven. Ohfuckohfuckohfuck, was the stream of consciousness running through my mind. Sammy's hot, willing mouth slid up and down in a steady rhythm, and almost without thinking my fingers tangled in her hair, guiding her.

"Deeper," I commanded.

She moaned at my order as though it gave her physical pleasure to hear, and then my cock disappeared down her throat like it was the simplest thing in the world. I felt my body clench as a wave of electric bliss washed down my body and I felt harder than I ever had in my life.

Sammy pulled back. Slowly, agonizingly, with her eyes staring adoringly up into mine, she licked up my shaft, one hand disappearing between her thighs.

"Are you turned on?" I gasped as her other hand stroked up and down my length, staring into her burning blue eyes.

"Mmhmm," my bimbo goddess moaned around my cock as she engulfed it once again, her body shuddering as she crested.

"Does it turn you on to serve? To submit?" I had never spoken to a woman like this before, had never imagined that I could. "To obey...?"

Her eyes were wide as the shuddering grew more powerful. She's actually getting off on this, I realized with shock. She nodded, begging me to continue. I gasped as her speed increased.

"On top of me," I ordered, and she pulled back with one last agonizingly sweet motion.

Then, she stood gracefully, shimmying her khaki shorts down off of her long, slim legs. Her startlingly blue eyes never left mine as she kicked the shorts to the side and straddled me, burying my face in her glorious globes. I let myself close my eyes and my mouth find one of her nipples as my fingers caressed up her smooth skin to her hip.

"That's so good, Master..." she sighed, and I looked up to see her eyes roll back with pleasure. My hand moved up to cup her tits and tighten around her nipples. She gasped and came right there, her body clenching and shuddering against mine.

Her eyes opened with a look of wonder. "No one has ever made me feel so good..." she moaned, her hands gripping my shoulders as she trailed kisses down my chin and neck.

"I'm going to make it even better," I promised, not sure where all my confidence was coming from but knowing I was about to rock her world.

Sammy slowly lowered herself onto me and we groaned in unison at the experience. Then, in one motion, I lifted my hips and slammed inside of her.

Sammy's back arched like a bow, reacting to my length like she'd been hit by a bolt of lightning. "Oh, Master!" she cried. "Oh my goddddd you feel so good..."

My friend's tight, hot walls gripped me like a glove as I drove upward once again into her core. I had never felt so in control, so overwhelmed with power, and I loved it. I wanted to own her body, to control it utterly and completely, to make my will her only desire and my every movement an act of god.

In minutes Sammy's fingernails were clawing at my back and shoulders. She ripped my shirt over my head and threw it aside, her mouth descending to mine. Our lips met in a passionate kiss that was fire and lightning and sparks, her hands on my shoulders and mine massaging her voluptuous ass as she rode my rod like a rollercoaster. My cock was a weapon of molten pleasure, driving her over the edge again and again as she continued to urge me on.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck, I thought. I was getting closer to the edge and I wasn't sure how much longer I could last.

"Fuck me, Master," my perfect, bimbofied friend moaned. "Fill me up with your cum. Own me. Own my pussy. Own my whole bodyyyyyy!" She trailed off in a wordless moan of pleasure as her words drove us both over the edge.

Holy shit, I thought as I erupted. Then, my mind was blank as I spurted over and over, coating her walls with my seed. I came like it was a work of art, like it was a marathon and not a sprint. Probably more than I had ever come in my life.

Sammy murmured soothing words of submission in my ear as she collapsed on top of me, finally spent. Over Sammy's slumped shoulders, I could see that Hannah, Marcella and Eliza were approaching the exit to the jungle room.

"You all done in there?" The voice of the escape room curator came in, muffled by a partially-closed door.

Fuck it, I decided. He's seen worse. "Come on in, you bastard!" I called over my shoulder with a laugh.

I heard the squeak of hinges, and the tall, bearded man bustled in. He whistled as he passed behind Sammy, eyeing her up and down. He settled on the couch nearby and leaned over to offer me a fist bump.

I rolled my eyes, but then bumped him back with a grin.

"A fine young woman," he told me with a wink. Then, he turned back to the video screen with a sigh of satisfaction, taking a deep pull on his latest beer.

On screen, my three remaining fucktoys... ahem, friends... were just entering the six-doored room. I shook my head as I caught myself thinking of my longtime companions in such obscene terms. You're one fucked up dude, I told myself. Then, as I felt Sammy stir in my lap — and I felt my cock stir in response — I smiled a massive smile that split my face ear to ear. And I fucking love it.

"Yo, Dumbledore," I said. "Be a bro and grab me another beer? Then use that remote of yours. I have three more lovely ladies on hold and we don't want to keep them waiting."

Mad Merlin nodded. "Now you're getting into the spirit of things, lad." He slid a cooler out from under the couch, popped it open and handed me a cold one. We clinked bottles, then he pressed the blue button on his remote and his synthesized AI voice boomed out in the room of doors.

My three bimbos-to-be looked up with eyes glazed from pheromones and subliminal conditioning to listen, and I admired the way their khaki adventure uniforms clung to their gorgeous frames.

"Escapees! You have successfully overcome the first challenge. Three more remain before you will have successfully completed today's escape room. Be ready, because each challenge is more confusing than the last."

I felt Sammy's lips on my neck as the figures on the screen moved toward the next door.

"Happy Birthday me," I said softly. I took a sip.

12