The Escort

Story Info
Desperate straight woman takes lesbian escort to party.
17.8k words
4.66
23.2k
45
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,618 Followers

OK. so, it's been a while since I wrote a lesbian romance. Or for that matter any romance at all. There is a bit of sex in this story, but it comes later in the story, it is a romance, after all. This is a story about a straight girl that is desperate for a date and hires an escort to accompany her to a company party. Things escalate from there.

Declarations:

  1. This is fiction. Everything in the forwarded story was generated by my warped mind. No characters or events are real. Any people or events that are similar to whatever is written is simply a coincidence.
  2. All characters are at least 18 years old. Absolutely no sexual encounters in this story include any persons under the age of 18 years old.
  3. This story was developed in my own warped mind and typed out from my own thoughts. I am sure that there might be a similar story out of the millions of other erotic stories on this site and the hundreds of other erotic story sites that you expect me to have read, but that just displays your stupidity. No one with a real life can possibly read every single story on the internet. Still, feel free to flaunt your idiocy by pointing out how my story resembles some other remote, poorly written, and obscure story on some obscure site that hasn't been updated in the last 10 years.
  4. Captain Obvious here. For those of you in Rio Linda and other enclaves of liberal thought, this story that my good friend has written is intended for entertainment purposes only. Yes, I know that you have no sense of humor and only see things as being offensive but try to read this in the spirit of entertainment in which it was written. Perhaps you can use your sense of suspended reality, much like you do while you call for defunding the police, then are horrified when you experience a home invasion and find that the police are defunded, so that there are no longer the necessary police officers available to respond to your call. Anyway, if this subject matter offends you, what the fuck are you doing reading something in this site in the first place?

The Escort:

"I don't know what to do, Nan." I cried. "The Christmas Party is in three days, and I really need a date for it."

"Come on, Sis." My older sister, Nancy, replied. "Seriously, how bad would it really be to show up alone? It's just an office Christmas Party, after all. Lots of single people go to those alone. I used to do it all the time before I met Brad, and I have to tell you, it was usually a lot more fun than it is with a date."

"But that's just it. I'll be spending all my time fending off their advances instead of working on the Partners to keep me on as an associate, then eventually become a Junior Partner in the firm. Besides, the Senior Partners here are kind of old-fashioned and think that having a steady relationship helps their employees stay grounded and keeps them from burning out. They're very family oriented here. Even the same-sex lawyers pretty much need to have a steady partner to move up in the firm."

"Look, Gail, you are a young, beautiful, intelligent, articulate woman. I'm sure that you can get a date for that evening just by batting your eyelashes at anyone you choose. I don't understand why you are making this so hard on yourself."

"Nancy, you know I'm not like that. I just can't do casual relationships. Besides, what happens when one of my bosses starts asking questions about our relationship? How would that look when they find out that we aren't really even dating? It would be even worse to have them know that I brought a one-night-stand to a company party. Even worse, what if he doesn't even know the difference between a Merlot and a Cabernet Sauvignon? What if the only subjects he is even remotely knowledgeable about are football and NASCAR? I need someone sophisticated that can hold their own in conversation with my bosses. The guy would need to be an Oscar worthy actor to pull this off."

"OK, OK, Fine. I still don't see what the big deal is. It's only one Christmas party. You could always just tell them that your boyfriend is out of town that night." Nancy offered. "Unless..... No. Forget it."

"What? What are you thinking?" I insisted.

"No. It's nothing. Definitely not what you should do."

"Tell me! I'm desperate here."

"You really don't want to do this. Forget I said anything." She replied.

"Nancy! You can't do this to me. You have an idea, and you need to tell me!"

She huffed in annoyance, then finally gave in.

"OK." She sighed. "Keep in mind that I am NOT advocating that you do this."

"I understand."

"Alright. So, you know what I do for a living."

"Yes. You are the Regional Sales Manager for your company."

"Correct. As part of my duties, I entertain several buyers from out of town. On a regular basis. That includes fancy dinner meetings, cocktail parties, shows, and other high-class events in the evenings. I always take Brad with me as my plus one, and the invitations always include the client to have the option of bringing a date. Usually, that is intended for his or her significant other."

"OK, but I don't see how that is going to help me."

"Getting there. Most of the time, the buyers are from out of town. Usually, their significant others don't join them on these trips. In several cases, the buyer will show up with a very classy woman several years younger than they are. The woman is obviously not their wife. Also, a lot of the times, it isn't even the same girl they brought the last time."

"What are you saying?"

"What I'm saying is that these are lonely businessmen away from home and in need of some companionship for the evening."

OK. I should probably explain how I got to this point. I mean, it's not like I was unattractive and couldn't get a date. The issue was that I didn't want to take just anyone. I needed someone sophisticated, charming, more than just averagely attractive, and, of course, able to pretend that we were in a relationship. The kicker was that I had absolutely no intention of getting into a relationship at this point. I was too busy for anything like that. In fact, I had actually been too busy for any type of a romantic relationship since - well, ever. Nope. No boyfriend. No girlfriend either; I didn't swing that way. I never even thought about that. I was just figuring that I would eventually get to the point in my life where I could slow down and find the guy that would sweep me off my feet and marry him. That was another year or two down the road, though.

Most of you will be surprised that I am actually a 26-year-old virgin. It's not any religious decision or moral thing. It's simply that I set my goal as a high school freshman, and I have been focused on that ever since. My goal is to become a lawyer and get a partnership in one of the top legal firms in the country. With that goal set, I focused all my time and energies on school. I wanted to graduate early with a perfect GPA, then get into the top university in the country. After that, Law School. I was determined to be the top of my class all the way through.

Starting with my freshman year in high school, I took as many classes as I could. I always took the most advanced classes that I was allowed to take. I took two classes every summer as well. I threw my entire energies into schoolwork. The top universities not only looked at GPA and the classes you took, but they also looked at extra-curricular work as well. Because of that, I went out for the soccer team in the winter and lacrosse in the spring. I was fairly athletic, so I was able to play on both teams. I even joined a couple of clubs, including the Debate Team. Between schoolwork, studying, and all my other activities, I had no time to date. Besides, for some reason, none of the guys at my school really appealed to me.

It shouldn't have come as a shock that I graduated early from high school. Valedictorian! I was accepted to every university that I applied for. Most gave me a free ride. Obviously, I chose Yale. It was rated the best for getting an undergraduate degree for law school. See above. My entire focus was on school. While I was athletic, I was not elite. I didn't get an athletic scholarship. That wasn't really my goal. My goal was an academic scholarship. The sports were just to pad my application. I wasn't good enough to get on the college teams, but I did continue to play soccer in the intramural leagues. I did this for two reasons. First, it helped keep me in shape. I had no desire to become fat and sloppy by sitting at my desk studying and gaining weight from no physical activity. Second, physical exertion lowers mental stress. A good balance of mental and physical stress keeps a person healthy, both physically and mentally. I discovered in high school that I was actually better at studying after a good physical workout. I even threw in one PE class every semester just so I had that time to shut down my brain and work my body.

OK. Dating in college. Yes, I did that on rare occasions. I went out with jocks twice. The second time was just to try and convince myself that the first time was a fluke. It wasn't. They were both Neanderthals. Sure, they looked good, but I could have combined their intelligence and still not added it up to an over-ripe tomato. The first one thought that he could get me to do his homework for him. Seriously? He was struggling with remedial English and Elementary Algebra. Our conversation as we were looking over the menu was so pathetic that I had to excuse myself to use the lady's room. As soon as I was outside the restaurant, I called an Uber to take me home. The second one was marginally better. All he was interested in was getting into my panties. This time, I waited until I finished the dinner he paid for. What can say? It was Red Lobster and I LOVE lobster.

OK. Maybe you are thinking that I am a bitch. I'm really not. Those two dates were horrible from the beginning. Sure, the guys were attractive, but I need someone that I can talk to. There was absolutely no chance with either one. They both just wanted to use me. I did try a couple more times with guys that were intelligent. Guys who were not athletes. There were several guys that were in majors that actually took intelligence. Engineering, Business, Math, Science, etc. They were attractive and intelligent. I could converse with them about different subjects. OK, sure. They all wanted in my panties, but they all did try to stimulate my brain. Unfortunately, there was just no spark there. I never offered or was asked for a second date. That didn't bother me at all.

I can anticipate you perves from miles away. College is a time for exploration. What about women? Never happened. It never even crossed my mind. I was in the dorms all through my undergraduate degree. I had roommates for my first two years. Both were completely straight. We never even thought about fooling around. My last year (yes, I took maximin load and summer classes, so I graduated a year early). My last year was a single room. I was totally focused on my education and really didn't have time to socialize or date very much.

Stanford Law School. Yes, I got into my preferred Law School. One of the top Law Schools in the country. My goal? Top of the class, of course. Classes, study groups, dissertations, working out to keep mind and body fully functional. I even participated in Mock Trial. I was regularly being kicked out of the library late at night when they closed. Spring Break found me camped out in my apartment preparing for the next month of school. Then there were the internships. I was at the top of my class, so I always got my pick of the firms I interned at. I needed to stand out, so I regularly put in 60 to 70 hours a week. I didn't have a social life, so why not? It wasn't like I had anything better to do. Besides, it got me noticed.

I graduated from Law School. I walked straight from my last internship into an Associate position at the firm. Being a first-year associate, you usually work 70 to 80 hours a week as you study for the Bar Exam. Assuming you pass the exam (I did, of course), you continue to put in as many hours as you physically can. You are trying to get noticed, stick around, and start moving up the chain. First-Years never get their own cases. They are regulated to assisting more senior lawyers with their cases. You are doing research and writing up briefs and drafting motions. Having a social life as a First-Year was career suicide.

Now, here I was. I was halfway through my first year, and I was in desperate need of a date for an office party.

"OK, so what does that have to do with me?" I asked. "I'm obviously not a guy, and I have no idea how those guys go about getting young women to be their dates. Are you telling me that they hire prostitutes?"

"They're called escorts. They work for an agency, and they are hired by the men to accompany them to dinner or social events. All they officially offer is companionship for an evening. Any sex that may or may not occur is extra and outside of the agency. It's a rent-a-date. The girls that work for the agency are all high class and very sophisticated. They offer intelligent conversation and arm candy for their clients."

"OK, Nancy. This may come as a shock to you, but I am a woman. I'm kind of looking for a guy here. Not sure what you are telling me about a company that provides women dates to middle-aged guys will do to help me."

"Well, if they can supply a woman for a date to a middle-aged man, why can't they supply a date for a young attractive woman? I'm sure you have enough money to hire one. Fuck, what else do you spend your money on? Look, it's a no-strings-attached date. You pay them to accompany you to the party, then drop them off and go your separate ways. Win-win."

"And I suppose that you just happen to have the contact info for this escort service?"

"Welllllll, part of my job is to ensure that clients have a good time."

"Fuck! Fine! Not like I have any other options right now. Do you at least know anything about the guys they have available?"

"Actually, no. To be honest, I've never booked a guy with them before."

"Whatever. Give me the number, and I'll figure it out."

Gretta:

"FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!" I screamed at the walls of my condo as soon as I closed my door. 'What the fuck was up with these idiots?' I thought to myself. Not only was it well documented in the agreement, but they had been fully informed about it verbally before they paid and digitally signed the agreement.

"I paid $5,000 for you tonight. You should at least give me a blowjob." He insisted.

"You want a blowjob? Fine! I will get you a blowjob!" I answered as I subtly pressed the hidden button on my brooch."

Five minutes later, I was walking out of his hotel door as Jerome was shoving his massive cock down my client's throat. He wanted deep throat action. He got it. Of course, it wasn't what he expected. I had no doubt that by the time the night was over, Jerome would have fucked his ass multiple times.

I had a typical small-town upbringing. From as far as I can remember, I had the dream of getting married, having the house with the white-picket fence, and several children. Oddly, the spouse in my dreams was extremely vague. I mean, not only the face, but the entire body. Still, I persevered. Another odd thing was that none of the dates I had in high school ever did anything for me. Sure, I went out with the quarterback, and starting linebacker of the football team. Hell, I went out with just about every starting player on every major team in the school. None of them did anything for me. I then began going through the math club, debate club, and anyone else that I thought might attract me. Still nothing.

It was a random occurrence. I was at the mall, just hanging out. Her name was Marla. She wasn't one of the popular kids. I had been sitting by myself in the food court, when she suddenly plopped down in the chair across from me. I was actually shocked. First that someone had the audacity to sit at my table without asking, and also that it was someone that was not nearly in the same social caste as I was.

OK, so my real name is Gretta Brown. I am a grad student in college, working on a PhD in mechanical engineering. I've always been popular. I believe that is mainly due to my looks and personality. I'm outgoing and friendly. It's the way I was raised. Here's a little secret that no one wants to acknowledge, popularity in school is mainly based upon looks. Personality is secondary. Sure, there are attractive kids that are not popular, but that is because their personality sucks. You can be pretty, but if you are extremely introverted and refuse to engage with other kids, they will stop engaging with you. Also, there is the occasional kid that isn't really attractive (although they still can't be really ugly, fat, or smelly), they have a great personality and can be somewhat popular at school. To get to the upper echelon of popularity, especially in high school, you need to be attractive and have a good personality. I had been blessed with both.

By my Senior year in high school, I was 5'4" tall, had long, thick, beautiful golden red hair, deep green eyes, milky white skin, and a beautiful face. The titty fairy had stumbled and spilled her titty dust on me to give me a set of 38 DD tits. Due to genetics and my activities, I maintained a trim waist and a really nice ass. I played softball and soccer in high school, as well as being a cheerleader for the football team.

Personality wise, my parents had always stressed that I was to be polite and friendly to others. Sure, there were other good-looking kids at school that always thought that they were better than everyone else around them. Most of them were not only good looking but had a lot of money as well. They looked down on everyone else that either didn't have money or who wasn't as attractive as they were. Me, I was attractive, and my parents were upper middle class, so I wasn't hurting for money. Still, my early upbringing kicked in. My parents made sure that I understood that the other kids in my class really couldn't help their economic situation in life. Most of the time, even their parents couldn't help it either. The rich kids that I went to school with were mainly born into their position. They had no right to claim superiority over their peers just because they lucked out on the sperm lottery.

I managed to thread the needle of popularity in school by being friendly to everyone. I ended up being head cheerleader, prom queen, and homecoming queen. Head Cheerleader was because of my athleticism. The others were basically popularity contests. Still, it was nice to put on college applications. It also helped that I graduated in the top 5% of my class at a fairly decent suburban school. My parents were upper middle class, but too wealthy for me to get much in the way of financial aid. So, with all that, I did manage to get a few scholarships for tuition, books, and the dorms. That still left a lot of money that I would need to come up with. Yeah, my parents weren't destitute, but they had their own bills to pay. I really needed to get a job to help support myself.

So, for the next four years, I did fast food and any other low wage job I could get in order to put a few bucks in my pocket and make up for whatever money that I needed to survive. Yes, my parents were there as I walked through graduation and got my bachelor's degree. The thing is, that I wanted to go farther and earn my doctorate degree. I had impressed a couple of my professors enough that they had submitted letters recommending that I be approved for their doctorial program. The issues now were funding. Unfortunately, it would take more than the minimum wage jobs that I currently held to make up the difference. Sure, the Teaching Assistant position and funded research would help, but that was nowhere near enough to cover the difference.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,618 Followers