The Escort Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth makes its way to my throat and ear again, and his cock starts rubbing against my clit. I grind my ass back against him and the combination of sensations does me in. Just as I start to orgasm, he slides inside me. I throw my head back and moan loudly, and then drop again to my hands.

There is no condom this time, I can tell by how smoothly he is sliding in and out of me. The knowledge that I am feeling this incredible cock with nothing between us makes me cum again quickly. He feels so good. I start matching his thrusts, and then he starts to slow down and pulls out of me. I whimper at the loss, but he shushs me gently. "I'm not ready to cum yet, but you feel so good, I need a minute. Do you mind if we try something?"

At this point I would do literally anything he wanted. I hear some sounds that I can't quite place and then I feel pressure against my ass. "Are you okay with this? It's the one you brought." I realize he is talking about one of the dildos that is laying on the bed.

"As long as it is the smaller one...and be gentle, John." I exhale softly and tell my body to go limp. The key to anal is to avoid tensing up. If you can stay relaxed, it can be incredible. He eases it inside me, slowly, just an inch at a time until I have taken the whole thing. He leaves it and then drops his fingers my clit.

"I want your cock in me at the same time" I tell him. I've been good, I've let him take the lead, but he seems to be a gentleman, and I can't wait any longer to feel him inside me again. He seems too polite to assume that he can have his double-penetration, so I'm just going to offer it up.

I feel that amazing cock slide into me, first the smooth tip, then the pop as the whole head penetrates, then easing the shaft deep into me until my pussy swallows him whole. "Fuck me, please! I want you so bad!" I can't hold onto my professionalism. There are only a few times in your life that you get fucked like this, and he's mine tonight. I'm going to have all of him, and I'm going to give him everything he wants from me.

He starts pounding into my pussy, I presume keeping a hand on the dildo to keep it in place. I start cumming on his bare cock, over and over again. As soon as one orgasm ends, I'm panting through another one. Then without warning, I feel like my brain explodes. Everything goes black for a moment and then the only thing I'm aware of is that I'm cumming so loudly that I am concerned about being in a hotel room. It was one of the best orgasms of my life. Long and hard, like it came in waves.

I fall to my chest on the bed, panting and trying to shake off the stars that are still spinning in front of my eyes. I feel the dildo sliding out of me, and then he leans over and whispers in my ear "I want to fuck your ass." I turn my head so that my lips "accidentally" brush his again. (This man will kiss me before the night is over. I want to wrap my arms around him and feel his tongue stroking mine.)

"Be gentle with me, John" I whisper back.

He pulls out of me, and just like before, I whimper with the loss of that cock. He kisses my neck and smoothes a hand down my back. I hear a noise again and this time I can place it. He's lubing up so he can slide easily into me. I adjust my hips and try to go limp again. My legs open wide, but not too wide, it is important not to cause any strain. I raise my hips and look over my shoulder. Even though I can't see him, my guess is that he will enjoy me "looking at" him.

I bite my lip gently and take a deep breath. His hand returns to my hip and I feel him slap his cock lightly against my ass. I push back gently as an unspoken signal that I'm ready for him. I feel him start to penetrate me, easing in a little at a time, giving me moments to adjust. I keep my breath soft and even, waiting for the moment when he's fully in me and the good stuff can start. I feel his hips make contact with my ass, and I know we're good.

I grind back into him like a stripper, taking a touch deeper. He groans that I feel so good and starts sliding slowly in and out of me. When I get fucked in the ass, I let the man fuck me. My focus is on trying to stay relaxed. It is not a time to show off. The fact that he is balls deep inside me and I'm taking it like a champ is enough. And the fact that I cum hard and intensely and frequently during anal is bonus points. I orgasm and it has an animalistic sound to it. There is something intense and primal about anal, and the moans always seem to match that.

John picks up the other dildo and tells me he wants me to put it inside me. My pink one has a vibrator and is a pretty good sized cock. I work to slide it into me, I have done this before and frequently enjoy it, but the pleasure this time isn't as good as when I was enjoying the reverse set-up. After finally managing to get part of it inside me, I admit to him that it isn't really feeling good. He tells me to remove it and to my surprise, he gently pulls out of me. I'm left alone on the bed, wide open, and I know he didn't cum.

I hear water running and I know I have a moment to catch my breath. How many times have I cum so far tonight? 10? 20? Even more? Holy shit. I'm used to being blessed as multi-orgasmic, but this is unbelievable.

He returns to the bed and starts rubbing his cock against me again. "When you said that, I admitted to myself that I wasn't enjoying it nearly as much as your pussy, so I'm taking the opportunity to get back inside your sweet pussy. You feel so good, I would rather be fucking you."

I ask if he is going to be calling to fuck me again in the future. (I'm trying not to beg, but I don't know if I can live the rest of my life without ever fucking this man again.) He laughs and says "I'm going to be fucking this pussy all the time. But maybe a better question is if you're going to be calling me instead of the other way around."

I laugh at that and admit that could happen and ask if he washed up (he did). "Turn over, lay down, I want you on your back." I obey and reach for him. He gets on top of me and thrusts his bare cock deep inside me. "I'm going to cum in you, I'm going to fill this sweet pussy."

I wrap my legs around him and caress his shoulders and back with my hands. "I want you to fill me, I'm dying to feel you cum inside me!" I start to cum again and moan how much I love his cock. I'm fucking him as much as he is fucking me, and I have him right where I want him. Bare cock, deep in my pussy, I'm cumming all over his cock and he's going to fill me with his cum. I just need him to kiss me and I have everything I want.

I feel his cock start to throb and he moans "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum in your pussy!"

"Yes! Oh God yes! Fill me, John!" and then he slams his mouth to mine and kisses me hard, thrusting his tongue into my mouth as I feel his cum explode into me. Our tongues are fencing, my arms and legs are wrapped around him, and I can feel the incredible pulsing as he shoots into me, followed by the fabulous feeling of fullness that I have when I have cum poured into me.

The thrusts start to slow and the kissing turns from rough to almost intimate. To be fair, I'm driving that a little bit. I sense that he would have pulled his lips from mine after he was done cumming, but I have my hand behind his head, and I'm kissing him gently and sexy.

He eventually pulls out and I tilt my hips toward the sky to keep the cum from spilling all over the bed. I ask him for a towel and he brings me one. I slip it between my legs and feel him lay down next to me. Even though it is totally unprofessional and bordering inappropriate, I slide my body against him. Testing him, seeing how he reacts. He wraps an arm around me, and we lay together for awhile. I'm gently and lightly running my fingers over his chest and softly pressing my lips against his flesh.

"I should probably go." I tell him, starting to get up. "I'm going to need to take the blindfold off to get dressed."

"No, I want us to stay anonymous. I'm not going to pretend like this isn't going to happen again. I can't wait to be inside that sweet pussy again, but for tonight, leave it on. I'll guide you to the bathroom and then bring you your things."

He helps me to the bathroom, and then returns with my things. Before he walks out and closes the door, he kisses me. "We'll be seeing each other again soon."

I hear the bathroom door close and I remove the blindfold. I'm still wearing the sexy black bra, my hair is wrecked, and I look extremely well-fucked. He certainly delivered. I check my throat for marks, all clear. Then I turn around, and there is definitely a pink handprint on my ass cheek. I'm smile and shake my head...another thing he delivered on.

I slip the black lace panties on again and admire my reflection for a moment. I know that I will remember this night every time I wear this set in the future. Best fuck of my life...I will never wear it for any other man. I dress quickly and take a quick inventory of my things.

I pause before exiting...this cannot be the only time. I know that he has ruined me for other men, and I'm going to need him again to feel satisfied. I already know I also want a night where I'm totally focused on pleasuring him.

But still, this was set up by his girlfriend, fulfilling a fantasy for him. I think it is reasonable to expect that she won't be in a hurry to do that again. Maybe she will, they seem pretty liberal and open, but why risk it?

I do something I have never done before, and pull my business card out of my purse. My real one. For my real career, and my real life, outside of this alternate life I have. Another break in the bond between her and I, but again, my needs take over my logic and any odd sense of loyalty I have.

Without another a thought, I set my card on the bathroom sink, turn the light off and open the door. Should I go climb on top of him to see if he will keep me for the night? No. He's already said this will happen again. Leave like a pro. I take a deep breath, turn the light off and open the door. Without looking in the bedroom, I tell him goodnight and walk out the door, feeling cum soaking my panties as I head to the elevator.

12