The Escort Game Pt. 03

Story Info
Martha Scales the Peak.
4.5k words
4.45
1.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SKArgo
SKArgo
31 Followers

The Escort Game: Part 03 -- Martha Scales the Peak

Martha had her groove back. She and Bryan fucked nightly, stole lost afternoons when they could and grabbed quickies as they pleased. He woke up every few mornings with her mouth on his dick. New energy infused every aspect of their lives. Make no mistake, though, the sex led the way.

When she got the next email from the service, it almost felt like an intrusion. Then she thought about meeting a strange man for paid sex in a hotel -- even as a fantasy -- and her arousal level went to eleven. Bryan gave himself new names for each of their subsequent assignations. One thing all his identities had in common, besides an eagerness to try new positions, was a fascination with Gigi's stories about her clients. That meant Martha had to keep up her fantasy journal. For ideas, she had to watch a lot of porn. As a result, she was horny mostly all the time and treated her husband accordingly. Bryan told her once she might be becoming too much for any one man to handle, but he promised her he welcomed the challenge.

One day when Martha had come home for lunch but Bryan couldn't get away for a quickie, she heard her phone ping. At that moment, she had her vibrating dildo buried deep in her pussy. She finished herself off before checking what had arrived. An email from the service. Saturday night, same hotel, new client. Saturday couldn't come soon enough for her.

She now had a lovely wardrobe of sexy outfits, but visiting the boutique had become part of the ritual. It made her hot just thinking about it. This time she stopped by on her way to the hotel. Nicole, her usual helper, wasn't there. Shit. Maybe she only works weekdays. She tried to guess which outfit Nicole would've suggested. The ones she tried on weren't doing it for her. Right when she'd decided to swing by home and pick an outfit she'd worn before, Nicole showed up with a dress and a smile. In the balance between classy and slutty, this one leaned heavily toward the latter. Martha shook her head. Nicole's plaintive "Please try it on" moved her in ways she didn't stop to think about.

Minutes later she stood in the changing room, considering the effect. Between cutouts, plunging neck and back, and slits, it was a fuck-me dress to go with the fuck-me pumps. Nicole asked through the curtain when she was coming out. Martha said she wasn't, not in this dress. "May I just come in and look?" she asked. How could Martha refuse?

Nicole assured her that, of all their customers, Martha could pull this one off. She stepped behind Martha to adjust some of the form-fitting features. Martha had to admit she liked the effect. Not to mention the encouragement. That's when she noticed the hand on her ass. It stayed there a bit too long for business purposes. When Martha didn't object, it slid forward into her panties, the ease of that move apparently being a selling point.

Martha kept meaning to say stop, but the undulating motion of Nicole's finger soon had Martha's clitoris as erect as her nipples, which she could see in the mirror straining against the thin fabric of her braless top. She still believed she was going to bail right up to the moment her knees quivered and her orgasm soaked Nicole's fingers. She whispered in Martha's ear, "Every time you've bought an outfit my boyfriend and I have had the best sex. I owed you one. By the way, the dress is free if you want it."

Martha got to the hotel bar early, wearing the dress she realized she'd just traded for sex. She took a seat in the less well-lit end of the bar, since the lustful stares she'd been receiving were becoming a distraction. After her dressing room tete-a-tete she'd put on new panties (also freebies), but these were already soaked through, as well. She hoped the pheromones she was releasing would at least give the folks in the bar a good night.

She'd only been there a couple of minutes when a tall Black man came over and introduced himself as Richard. He looked to be a few years younger than Martha. Not to mention devastatingly handsome. She said, "Hi, I'm Gigi" and privately hoped Bryan would take his time. He did, as it turned out. By the time he entered the bar, she and Rick (she just started calling him that, and he didn't object) were on their third cocktail.

Bryan didn't miss a beat. "Aren't you a friend of Monica's?"

Martha gave him a mischievous smile. "She and I aren't speaking right now." His face froze. She felt bad for teasing him. "But fuck that," she said. "We've been close for years." She invited him to sit. He said his name was Axel. She giggled and asked him to repeat it twice. For his part, Rick welcomed the interloper and ordered drinks for the three of them. When "Axel" slipped the envelope over to "Gigi," she made eye contact with Rick and said, "Don't either of you go away now" before excusing herself to the ladies' room. Tonight, counting the money made her feel even more hot and bothered than usual.

When she got back the men were leaning close and chatting. They stopped when she approached. She asked what they were talking about. They answered with the infuriating, "Guy stuff." After a minute, "Axel" said he had to use the men's room. She watched him go, then turned back to Rick.

Before she could speak, he said, "Axel told me what was in the envelope."

She interpreted his quiet tone as anger. She would definitely tear her husband a new one later. First, though, she wound up for a big apology. "Richard. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...."

"I think it's cool," he said, interrupting. "He says you come highly recommended. Apparently, they even let him read reviews from some of your previous clients. Said it honestly blew his mind. When I told him I was sorry you were spoken for, he explained how the service gives you the option of expanding your party. Your choice. If so, I'm interested."

She stared at him, stunned. "He told you that?"

"Yeah. Said it was up to you."

"Did he say how he felt about it?" Martha was having a hard time catching her breath.

"Seemed to think it was cool, far as I could tell."

Jesus! Was her husband upping the stakes of their game, trusting her to cut this guy loose? As it happened, she'd written a lot of threesome fantasies in her journal lately. She'd spent hours on websites studying the best positions. But those were fantasies. She'd never done it, even when she was single. Could she? So far, her and Bryan's exploits had been kinky but still private acts between a married couple. This would take it to the next level.

The idea of a threesome with her loving husband and this beautiful man made her pussy ache with desire, but did she dare take a chance on discovering how would it affect Bryan? Was she even in a state to decide? She'd switched from champagne to martinis and had to admit she was shitfaced. Wasn't it better to play it safe?

On the other hand, on a day when she'd let a shop attendant finger her to orgasm while she was stone cold sober, why would she suddenly turn prudish?

She did have to cover her bases. "I'd never..." she searched for the word... "solicit anybody," she said in a near whisper. "But if you have ideas, I'd love to hear them."

When "Axel" returned, "Gigi" was sitting alone, nursing another martini. She looked in his eyes to see whether he was relieved or disappointed, but his poker face left her in the dark. "Did Richard leave without a goodbye?" he asked.

She smiled. "Rickie had to run an errand."

He nodded. "Oh. Okay."

"But I gave him the room number." She tapped the envelope where the key card resided next to the cash. "Shall we go up?"

"Axel" escorted her to the elevator. They rode in silence. He continued inscrutable. She did all she could to suppress the grin she felt bursting from inside. The room contained the usual tray of toys and ice bucket with champagne. After closing the door, he grabbed her and kissed her more roughly than he had in years. She responded in kind. Her tongue ravaged his mouth and her hands clawed his ass. She felt his hard-on and grasped it through his pants, squeezing for dear life and drawing a moan from deep in his guts.

It took them a minute for them to hear the knock on the door. They disentangled themselves. "Gigi" nodded at "Axel" and stepped over to open the door. Richard. They spoke quietly for a moment. Then she stepped into the room and placed something on the table near the tray. He followed her inside, smiling from ear to ear.

"I know you're client one," he said to "Axel." "And that comes with certain privileges. I understand you've given the agency a blood test. I'll wear a condom. No problem. I think we'll both be able to have fun."

"Axel" nodded. He looked happy, but Martha still worried. He'd proved himself a good role player, but would he rise to this scenario? Did he actually mean to go through with it? Maybe when the men had been alone, they'd hatched a plan where "Axel" would throw the other man out, and Richard would play along. Kind of a sexy idea, she thought, seeing her husband go all macho. Problem was, she now had her heart (er, pussy) set on two cocks.

"Oh, you'll definitely have fun," "Gigi" chimed in. "How would you like to start?"

"May I?" Richard asked "Axel." Her husband nodded yes. Then Richard sat on the bed and patted the place next to him. "Gigi" started to take it. "No. Him." His voice turned brusque. Dominant. Her husband sat. "Strip for us," said Richard in the same commanding tone.

She had a scene in her sex fantasy journal very much like this. Without missing a beat, she pulled her phone from her bag. "Rickie," she cooed, handing it to him, "can you find the playlist called 'Nice Shit.'? I made it myself." He fiddled a bit, then touched the screen. Tunes ranged from Nina Simone to old school rap to Lana del Ray, with a little Nirvana mixed in for the grunge factor that never failed to make her horny as a teenager in heat.

Not having that many pieces of clothing to remove, she danced to several songs before she began stripping. The men seemed to like it, and swaying to the music helped build her nerve. She found that picturing the lust she'd seen in Nicole's eyes earlier gave her the encouragement she needed. She ran her hands sensually up and down her body. Soon the hunger in these two guys' faces was more than enough to sustain her.

She opened the clasp at her neck and let the top of her dress fall off her breasts, where her already erect nipples quickened further. The silky fabric then slipped down to puddle around her ankles, leaving the thong as her only clothing. She hooked her thumbs into the waist, worked the skimpy lingerie slowly down her legs and over her heels. Tossing it into the corner, she reached for the buckles on her stilettos.

"Leave them on," said Richard. "They're sexy." She stood up, balancing on her towering heels. The men's admiration was as naked as she was. She'd never felt so proud -- or so horny. Just then the tune changed to hip hop with lyrics as filthy as they were poetic. Her ass moved in time, keeping her audience rapt.

After enjoying the show for a while, Richard pointed to her husband. "Undress him." She did, starting with his jacket and working her way down to his loafers and socks. She left him naked with his cock sticking up like a flag pole. "Now me," said Richard. She took her time stripping this stranger, pausing to suck on his nipples or kiss his cock. Each time she did something like that, she sneaked a glance at her husband. The only thing she saw in his eyes was lust. A minute later both men sat exposed and rampant.

Adding a dollop of lube from the jar on the tray to her palms, she grasped both their cocks simultaneously and started pumping. The men groaned in harmony. She sank to her knees and took "Axel" into her mouth while still giving Richard a hand job. She switched back on forth to the two men's mutual delight. Then, while her mouth was on "Axel," Richard stood. He placed his finger under her chin and lifted up gently. She stood. He turned her around and coaxed her back onto the bed. Letting her legs fall open to these horny men felt like the most natural thing in the world. Richard gestured toward her glistening wet pussy. "After you, Client One."

Bryan rose and mounted her. The tip of his cock hovered briefly, testing for wetness and finding her ready as hell. He slid in to the hilt, making her gasp. She'd never been this turned on and looked forward to what would come next.

If she'd only known...

He began thrusting. Slow and deep at first, then hard and fast. The slapping of their hips sounded like he was spanking her, and her pussy juices frothed around his dick. "Your cock feels amazing," she said. Now she snuck a glance at Richard. He was literally licking his lips, which only amped up her own desire. She wrapped her legs around Bryan's torso, hooking her ankles together and squeezing him deeper. She felt ready to explode. Her toes curled in her pumps. Thighs quivered. Suddenly, to her own surprise, she screamed. It was obvious what had just happened, but the words, "You did it," popped out, anyway. Martha lay there, satisfied and astonished. She'd rarely cum from thrusting alone, and, truth to tell, never with her husband.

After taking a minute to appreciate what they'd just done, he started moving again. Martha was impressed. He still hadn't cum! She had an idea. "Cum on my tits," she blurted. He looked up to make sure that was what she'd said. "Give it to me on my fucking tits, stud!" He pulled out and laid his cock in the moist valley between her breasts. She squeezed them together with her hands and he thrust three more times before spraying her breasts. He leaned back to admire his handiwork. She rubbed her finger in the milky pool and touched a drop to her tongue.

He reached for the box of tissues on the nightstand. "I'll clean you up."

"Leave it on," said Richard. "It's sexy."

She smiled and laid back on the bed. She'd begged for the tit fucking because she wanted to feel Rick's mouth on her and feared he'd be put off if her pussy was filled with another man's jism. There she lay, her own juices dripping. She looked him in the eye and said, "Eat me." She flushed with pride and horniness, because she hadn't been sure she'd be bold enough to say those words to another man in front of her husband. This time, she didn't dare glance at Bryan.

Richard kissed her stomach and then worked his way down to her shaved pussy. His tongue snaked around her swollen clit and massaged it like a master. She writhed and moaned under his ministrations, fisting the sheets and bucking her hips.

Suddenly, he stopped and lifted his face from between her legs. She looked at him, concerned. "What's wrong?" she hissed, halfway between a demand and a plea.

"Will you do something for me?" he asked. "My ex would never talk dirty."

She smiled in relief. "Get that fucking tongue back on my goddamn pussy and you'll hear dirty talk all night... motherfucker."

He smiled and went back to feasting on her juices. She was as good as her word. Her husband listened in fascination. He'd never heard her swear so much. "That's so fucking good. Shit. Goddamn. Yeah. You're gonna make me fucking cum." The next time Richard came up for air, she gasped and cried out, "Fuck me. My cunt wants to feel your big dick."

He took a condom from the tray, tore open the packet, and rolled it onto his cock. While her lover prepared to enter her, she checked to see how her husband was doing. After all, oral was one thing, but they were about to cross a big, bright line. His face looked stern, set. Was he having second thoughts? Stopping now would undoubtedly piss Richard off. Who could blame him? She'd just begged for his cock inside her. It would be tough for her, as well. After all this role playing and fantasizing about new dicks, her pussy ached for a real one.

Then she realized she'd seen Bryan's severe expression before, only it had been years. It was how he looked when he was absolutely overcome with lust. Maybe he read her mind, because he said, "I hire escorts a lot, but I've never had the chance to share one. I feel like I'm watching the world's best porn movie, only live."

Richard chuckled. Then he grabbed her ankles and lifted her spiked heels to his ears. He perched his cock tip on her engorged pussy lips and rubbed it around, causing her to squeal. Then with a wicked thrust, he slammed into her, going balls deep in a single stroke.

"Oh my God, you're fucking me," she screamed. The words leaped from her mouth before she even remembered he wanted her to talk dirty. When it came back to her, she doubled down. "Your cock is so hard. Give it to me, you son of a bitch. Fuck me harder." Their bodies slapped loudly as he plowed into her. She reached her hand between their bodies to rub her clit. In a few minutes, she had herself on the edge. "Do you want me to cum?" she asked, panting.

He replied by pounding her even harder. "Don't stop," she implored. "I'm gonna cum. Jesus. Fucking. Christ." She wailed as contractions ripped through her body. Richard held on for dear life as her vagina throbbed around his dick. Then he pulled out and yanked off the condom. He pointed his cock like a fire hose and squirted his thick cream all over her stomach.

She lay back and gloried in the looks on both men's faces as they surveyed her sweaty, cum-covered body. "Holy shit," she said, an awed whisper. "You dudes sure know how to fuck me." Then she drew a line with her finger through the jizz on her breasts and belly and laughed. "I'm sticky all over. How about one of you pops the champagne while I take a shower? Maybe we can have more fun," she added coyly as she pranced past them, ass wiggling.

The water came out hot right away. She let the scalding stream clean her sex-coated body. Then she wrapped a towel around her torso and headed back into the room just as she heard a champagne cork pop. The two men sat naked in chairs. She tossed the towel aside and accepted a glass. She dropped her naked butt into the third chair as they clinked.

The heady combination of sex and bubbly left them all giddy. They chatted about this and that: Richard was so glad he decided to talk to "Gigi." "Axel" would definitely use this service again. "Gigi" assured the men that, even in her profession, it was unique to find two men who could show a woman such a good time. She plopped a foot into her new friend's lap and started teasing his limp prick with her toes. Bryan eyed her with a little smile as she played.

Soon Richard was hard again. Draining her champagne glass, she led him over to the bed and guided him onto his back. A few pumps and a big sloppy lick brought his dick to maximum hardness. She took the box of condoms from the table. The little packet came apart in her hand, and soon the condom encased his manhood. Next, she picked up the small jar.

"Baby, the rubber's already lubed," he said.

"This is for me," she said. A dollop in her hand quickly coated asshole. She rubbed it until her fingers slid in and out like butter. Then she climbed up onto the bed, facing away from him, straddling his body. She guided his cock to her well-oiled back door and lowered herself gingerly, allowing her sphincter muscles to relax bit by bit. Sighs and grunts flowed through her moistened lips until she sat squarely on him, his meat buried in her ass.

By this time her husband stood in front of her. She splayed her hands on the mattress and leaned back, spreading her legs to give him full access to her pussy. He slipped a finger inside her. "Holy fuck, that's wet," he said.

"C'mon," she said, impatient. "You paid. Now fuck your whore."

Her goad made her slam his dick into her pussy. The two engorged cocks filled in her guts in a way she'd never experienced. "Oh! I can feel that," said Richard to no one in particular.

SKArgo
SKArgo
31 Followers
12