The Event

Story Info
Helen finds that event organizing has peripheral benefits.
5.4k words
4.39
8.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I left college my first job was with a large hotel in New York. I was hired as an Event Organizer. A few months after I started work I was given the task of arranging an opening night party for the latest Troy Morgan movie. I couldn't believe my luck, for Troy Morgan was my idol and he was going to be in town for the opening. I had been fantasizing about him ever since I was in high school. Of course I would be working with his agent, Jack Jones, and I figured I would be lucky if I even saw Troy, let alone speak to him.

Jack Jones arrived two days before the premiere. The moment he booked in he asked for me; he wanted to get right to work on planning the party. I soon gained the impression that it wasn't all he wanted to work on. We hadn't been together more than a few minutes before he was putting his hand on my arm or knee, depending on whether we were sitting or standing and his speech was full of blatant innuendo. Though he was a very handsome man I was put off by his, almost crude, lack of sensitivity.

Eventually, I spoke bluntly to him in my most frigid officious voice.

"Mr. Jones, I find your insinuations to be offensive and I will have to ask you to stop touching me. Let us confine ourselves to business."

He apologized and, from that moment on, he became a perfect gentleman. So much so that I began to think my first impression had been hasty and that perhaps I had simply misunderstood his initial exuberance.

On the morning of the big event I was looking for the agent to finalize some of the details and was told he was in Troy Morgan's suite. Thinking this might be a good pretext to actually see the star in person, I went to the suite. The outer door was open and I walked in to the sitting room which was empty. I knocked on the bedroom door which was ajar but there was no answer.

Just then the bathroom door opened and Troy Morgan emerged. He was stark naked. In my embarrassment I became a babbling idiot. I turned my back on him and stood staring at the open bedroom door.

"I'm sorry Mr. Morgan," I stammered. "I was looking for Mr. Jones." I was expecting him to duck back into the bathroom so that I could beat a hasty retreat. I was horrified when I heard his voice right behind me,

"Jack just left," he said in that deep rich voice that I recognized from his movies. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"No," I stuttered. "I don't know... I mean... Well, you see I'm the Event Organizer and I needed to speak to Mr. Jones..." My voice trailed off in utter confusion.

O, God, what should I do now? I had so much wanted to meet this man. But in these circumstances? He was standing so close behind me that his breath was tickling the back of my neck. I could smell his cologne and feel the heat of his naked body. I was trembling.

"Event Organizer, huh," his voice was amused. "We don't need Jack for that. I'm sure you and I can organize a pretty good event."

One part of my brain was telling me to break away and get out. Another part was telling me to stick around a little longer. It seemed he was playing with me. If I complained he could say it wasn't his fault I had walked in on him naked. In the meantime he was getting a kick out of standing between me and the door. To leave I had to turn around and walk by him.

He must have interpreted my failure to leave as an invitation for he raised the stakes by putting his hands on my shoulders. If I didn't want this to go any further I had to act. It was time to leave but I just stood there, paralyzed with indecision. Emboldened by my lack of protest he promptly propelled me into the bedroom and kicked the door closed behind us. I decided this was it. I was going to rebuff him firmly and leave. It had gone far enough and I was not this kind of a girl. My body, however, didn't seem to be listening. My voice did attempt a firm, No, but it came out as a croak. In any event he chose to ignore it.

I stood there at the foot of a king size bed in a state of frozen shock, while the hands on my shoulders hooked the collar of my business suit jacket. A quick tug and it slipped down over my arms and dropped to the floor. Nimble fingers then went to work on my blouse. Within seconds it had joined the jacket. His arms encircled me pulling me tightly against him. Through the gabardine material of my slim fit skirt I could feel his arousal pressing against my bottom. Still, I was immobilized and speechless. I just could not believe what was happening and, by now, didn't know what to do about it. Events were just carrying me along.

There was the faint sound of a descending zipper, the busy fingers popped a button and my skirt fell in a heap around my feet. The half slip followed. Having divested me off my outer clothing, he bent down and gripped my legs just above the knees. I gasped with surprise as I was yanked off my feet and dropped face down on the bed.

As I lay there, breathless, large, yet surprisingly gentle hands glided down my spine, unhooking my bra on the way. They continued on to push down the waistband of my satin bikini briefs and tenderly massage my rump. Strong supple fingers carefully parted my buttocks and stroked the sensitive crease between. A warm enervating lassitude pervaded my body, and I gradually abandoned myself to its effects. After a brief but titillating interlude, the hands continued downward pulling the flimsy satin material over my hips, thighs and legs until it reached my feet.

Fingers encircled an ankle and raised my foot. A high heeled black leather pump was removed and carelessly tossed aside. The other shoe was similarly discarded along with my panties. Then the sheer nylon thigh highs were slowly and sensuously peeled from my legs.

The marauding male hands now began a tantalizingly slow ascent, stroking and brushing my ankles and calves. Continuing their upward foray, they eased my legs slightly apart and I could feel the finger tips lightly caressing the inside of my thighs. At the same time I felt hot breath on the small of my back followed by the touch of what had to be lips.

As the fingers once again began massaging my bottom, lips and tongue were lightly moving over my lower back. The combined effect was sending shivers running up and down my spine. My legs were weak and trembling. Now the hands were on the move again. They circled my hips and, slipping under me began a gentle massage of my belly. Roving fingers were lightly playing with the pubic hair and I stiffened, anticipating an imminent assault on the area beneath. But no, they were traveling upward and were now cupping my breasts.

Unexpectedly the hands tightened and powerful arms flexed, effortlessly lifting and rolling me over on my back. Once more I felt a little uneasy. It was one thing to be laying face down experiencing the wonderful ministrations of those bodiless hands. That was somehow anonymous, like a fantasy. But now, lying belly up on this hotel bed, I was exposed to the reality. I had to look it in the face and it took the form of a very large, very muscular and very naked man.

He was kneeling astride me and I gazed up breathlessly at the face I knew so well from his movies; I had seen every one of them. In the flesh he was every bit as gorgeous as on the screen. His strong full lips parted in a smile as he looked down at me and my heart missed a beat. How many times had I fantasized a scene such as this but never, in my wildest imaginings, would I have believed it could come to pass?

I stared at the massive shoulders and chest with its thick mat of curly black hair. As my eyes dropped to the flat muscle ridged stomach and the nest of thick curly pubic hair beneath I caught my breath and swallowed hard. The rampant male organ was enormous. I became mesmerized by the long thick pole with the heavy testicles hanging beneath. It gently swayed like a snake ready to strike and I could see a drop of lubricant forming at its tip.

I was intimidated and scared. This wasn't a fantasy with me controlling the script. I was about to be taken by this man in any way he chose. My only sexual experience until now had been a brief encounter that had resulted in nothing more than sharp pain and clothing soiled with blood and semen. Though physically I might not be a virgin I sure as hell was mentally.

My fear must have shown for he touched my face lightly and said, "Please don't be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise."

With that he leaned down and gently kissed me on the mouth. His lips moved over mine as delicately as falling flower petals. My lips parted under the gentle pressure and his tongue darted in to play with mine. At the same time his fingers were caressing my neck and shoulders. His gentle words and actions were comforting and I began to relax a little.

At some stage my unfastened bra was removed and tossed amongst the other discarded clothing. He took hold of my breasts, tenderly kneading and fondling them. Lowering his head he kissed each nipple in turn. As his tongue swirled around them they stiffened and I began to experience a delicious aching sensation. After a while he started moving down my body kissing and licking as he went.

Placing his hands behind my knees he raised my legs and placed them over his shoulders. Thinking I was about to be mounted I became alarmed and tense.

"Please don't hurt me." I begged."

Nothing in my experience, however, had prepared me for what followed. With his hands on the backs of my thighs he spread my legs wide and lowered his head between them. The sudden intimate contact of his hot warm mouth on my exposed vulva made me gasp in shock. Before long, however, I was totally overcome by waves of sensation more intense than anything I had ever dreamed possible.

With his fingertips he gently parted the lips of my vagina. His tongue probed within and found my clitoris. Its deft flickering touch was soon driving me insane. Waves of uncontrollable sensation were dissolving my reserve, removing the barriers. All the defenses were down and my entire being was focused on a desire for gratification. In my mindless passion, I knew I was making sounds like a rutting animal but no longer cared. I was crying out for relief from the mounting lust. My heaving buttocks were now cupped in his hands and his fingertips were sensuously tickling the crease between. His tongue was becoming more insistent, probing deeper.

One more wave of sensation swept me up till I reached a crest and finally went over the top. My body arched, my hands convulsively grasped at the bed spread under me and I screamed in ecstatic abandonment. I had attained my very first orgasm. O, God, it was beautiful.

Gradually I began to recover my senses and focus on my surroundings. He was kneeling between my legs looking at me reflectively with an enigmatic smile. Leaning down he took hold of my legs and once more draped them over his shoulders. He pulled me toward him until his knees were under my bottom holding it in a raised position. With one hand he directed his huge throbbing member, and I felt its soft head nuzzling at me. The moment of truth had arrived. Though no longer afraid, I still felt uneasy at the thought of being impaled on that monstrous pole. I was expecting it to hurt.

He was gently moving the well lubricated head of his penis in a sliding motion against my vagina. Slowly it parted the lips and began to push inside. Now his hands were grasping me by the hips lifting and pulling me on to him. I was holding my breath, fearful of this monster that was penetrating my inner sanctum. Though it was easing in slowly, it was a constant relentless thrust. Nothing on earth was going to halt this arrogant invader. It demanded total surrender to its purpose. When I was filled with its full length and thickness, the proud conqueror halted.

He lowered his body until he was supported by his elbows on either side of me. His mouth came down on mine in a passionate kiss, more forceful than before. Mounting passion seemed to be taking over his mind. Everything was being dictated by the needs of his thrusting manhood which was now sliding in and out of me in long measured strokes. It slowly dawned on me that the insertion had caused no pain and the rhythmic stroking was, in fact, providing me with considerable pleasure.

With each thrust the head of his penis was touching a particularly sensitive spot deep within. That and the slap of his heavy testicles against my bottom were sending ripples of acute sensation through every nerve in my tail end. On each back stroke it stimulated my inflamed clitoris with devastating effect. The buildup of intense sensual pressure was becoming unbearable. Then he suddenly stopped and withdrew. I thought I would die from frustration. It had been so close.

He gave me no time to dwell on my disappointment. With a show of strength that left me breathless and bewildered, he succeeded in heaving me up and over so that I ended on my hands and knees. Strong hands firmly gripped my hips and the thumbs spread my buttocks apart. That huge torpedo slid back into me from behind and now the strokes were hard and furious. His hands gripped my shoulders pulling me back onto the impaling thrusts. Within seconds he brought me to a second shattering climax. His guttural cries joined with mine as his warm semen jetted into me and a series of aftershocks swept through my shuddering body.

Totally drained by passion I collapsed limply as he released his grip on me. I don't know how long I lay sprawled across the bed, he lying beside me, before I regained enough strength to move. Eventually I got to my feet and staggered out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. A long lingering shower gave me plenty of time to think. As a long time fan, I had often day dreamed about Troy Morgan.

Even in my most imaginative fantasies, however, I had never envisioned such a torrid scene as the one that had just taken place. It was unbelievable and just thinking about it was reviving the sensations that had carried me along on that wild passionate ride. My breasts began to tingle and delicious liquid warmth radiated from my loins as I lingeringly recalled how I had been so efficiently stripped and debauched. My God! I had been laid by the world's leading sex idol.

Finally, emerging from the steamy bathroom, I returned to the bedroom where Troy was now sitting on the edge of the bed. As I began collecting my scattered clothing, I could feel his eyes on me. When I bent to retrieve my panties from the floor, his arms reached out and I felt two powerful hands grip my hips from behind.

"I have to go," I protested,"My manager will be wondering what has happened to me."

Ignoring my plea, he hauled me backward until I was astride his knees. My plea ended in a sobbing gasp as he lowered me on to his lap and, once more, I felt his throbbing manhood sink deep inside me. Troy spoke hoarsely. "Fuck your manager." Yes, I thought, irreverently. Judging by the way he had been looking at me since I had been hired, the hotel manager would like nothing better. But Troy's roving hands soon brought my attention back to the matter at hand.

One hand was fingering my nipples to an erect state of arousal. The other stroked down my belly and nimble fingers slid over wet slippery flesh to find my grateful clit. Involuntarily, I began to bounce on my lover's lap, the stroking sensation of his hot throbbing love pole rapidly exciting my lust.

Eyes closed, conscious only of the sound of slapping flesh and my own guttural cries of pleasure I did not hear the outer door open and close. Suddenly, through the erotic haze, I heard a man's voice.

"So this is where you are."

My eyes shot open in shock and there, right in front of me, stood Troy's manager, Jack Jones. I tried to jump off of Troy's lap but his arms were a band of steel around my waist and I was unable to move. Stunned speechless by events, I stared dumbly at Jones as his bold eyes roamed over my naked body and he continued to speak, this time directing his remarks at Troy.

"This young lady was supposed to be meeting with me this morning, Troy. We're supposed to be finalizing tonight's party."

Expecting Troy to dismiss Jones, I was surprised to hear him respond conversationally,

"Don't worry about it Jack. I just decided to start the party a little early and now you're here you might as well join us."

I was stunned at this response. What was he saying? Shrill words tumbled from my lips. "Tell him to leave, Troy, and let me go. I want to get dressed. O, God, I've never been so embarrassed."

His arms did not relax their grip and I remained firmly impaled on his still rampant arousal. Far from diminishing, his ardor seemed to have been heightened by Jones' intrusion. I could feel the spasmodic twitching as his penis stretched and thickened within me...

By now my mind was totally numb. It had been hard enough to cope with the reality of having Troy Morgan make love to me. To have another man look on while it was happening boggled my mind. It soon became obvious, however, that Jones was not content to remain an onlooker. I watched in horror as he tore his clothes off.

One part of my mind, separate from the shock of what was happening to me, appraised Jones' body. Although he was not as tall as Troy, he was broad and deep in the chest, slender in the waist and hips and his legs were long and muscular. The most outstanding aspect of his appearance though was the amount of hair on his body; his chest was covered in a mat of thick black curls. Below another thick mat of pubic hair hung a long thick penis that put Troy's enormous organ to shame. It hung half way to his knees and seemed to be growing by the minute as Jones' greedy eyes devoured me.

In a daze, I watched Jones pick up my discarded clothing from the floor. Holding my skirt in one hand, he stroked the material with the other.

"I've been watching you for two days now, girlie. Watching that cute little tail jouncing under these prim skirts has been driving me nuts. You wouldn't believe how I've dreamed about sliding my hands up those long beautiful legs and whipping off your knickers. And lo and behold, here they are." Tossing the skirt aside, he bent to retrieve my panties. Raising the satin material to his face, he breathed deeply.

"Ahh!" he sighed, "I had made up my mind I was going to take these off you tonight after the party. But, as usual, good old Troy has beaten me to the punch." Now he was using the panties to caress his thickening penis.

I was startled to hear Troy's voice coming from behind me.

"Are you going to talk all day pal, or are you going to use that hose of yours for something more than a panty hanger."

"You bet boss." said Jones with a smirk as he moved purposefully toward me.

I held up my hands to ward him off, shouting "Stay away from me. Don't dare touch me."

Jones took hold of my wrists, saying "Relax little lady. All I want to do is give you pleasure. Old Troy there can only do so much but with my help you're on your way to heaven. See, look what I've got for you." He pulled my hands down to his groin. In an involuntary movement my fingers closed around the vibrant hot flesh. Then, gripping my hair in his hands, he bent over and pressed his lips to mine. Simultaneously, Troy again began bouncing me up and down on his lap.

I had been experiencing a multitude of mixed emotions. Firstly, embarrassment at being interrupted in the act of love making, then anger at the arrogance of these two men who thought they could share me like some cheap whore. But the overwhelming emotion was one of shock. It was all developing so fast that my mind was frozen in disbelief. My body, however, suffered from no such indecision. Under the expert attention of these two powerful men it wasn't long before waves of pure physical pleasure were sweeping over me. The feel of Troy's rigid penis sliding in and out of my aching pussy was delicious. Combined, however, with Jones' presence it became an almost unbearably erotic sensation.

12