'The Everleigh Twins ATF Ch. 01

Story Info
Erotic Trans/Gay Femdom.
3.5k words
4.05
17.6k
10

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The popular term 'getting laid' came out of Chicago from around the turn of the 20th century. After the great Chicago fire of 1871 that burned much of the business area and many neighborhoods including the elite residential homes and mansions thought to be safe along the lakefront a new metropolis emerged.

The next 3 decades saw unprecedented growth from America's first steel 'skyscraper' buildings dotting the skyline to the city literally feeding the country with its stockyards made famous in Upton Sinclair's 'the Jungle'.

A hub for all commerce traffic from out east Chicago's ideal mid-west location as a national transportation hub spread out to also have its rail-yards service every major city and state west of the Mississippi river. The Chicago based retail giants Sears and Roebucks and Montgomery Wards utilizing their famed sought-after catalogue were the 'Amazon Prime' of its time.

As the city prospered a pair of women known as the 'Everleigh sisters' came to operate a series of brothels in the city's notorious Levee district. Their prostitutes serviced any man from the canal ditch digger to the wealthy elite with unlimited resources that came with being business titans in the 'Gilded Age'.

Often a blue-collar worker drinking his beer out of a bucket from one of the taverns owned by the political ward-healers Hinky-Dink Kenna and Bathhouse John Coughlin would declare once drunk 'I'm going to go get 'Everleighed'. As the decades moved on over time still in use today it was shortened to 'I'm getting 'laid'.

The age of the Internet had brought many things one of which is the advent of 'Podcasts'.

Implied though in fact not related the two crossdressers known as Trixie and Matilda Everleigh started the 'Everleigh Twins ATF' podcasts pretending to be sisters.

Infatuated with 'all things feminine' ATF dealt with topics of discussion such as the rise of the Dominatrix who enjoys feminizing males to current feminist and political issues effecting the LGBTQ community.

The duo also discussed the practical needs of CD's like where to purchase oversized lingerie and high heels or what site has the best breast-forms. For the record it's 'thebreastformstore.com'.

The woman enjoyed driving her candy-apple red Range Rover slipping to the outside lane to go faster Naoma Trafalgar turned the volume higher. The blue tooth connection solid the Everleigh Twins ATF podcast came over the speakers clearly as she drove to the home of her friend Marilyn.

"Now that we've discussed the battle between the sexes...What did you say about high heels Trixie?"

Listening Naoma thought to herself 'Trixie and Matilda...oh I just love these two crossdressers...no one appreciates femininity quite like a man caught up in the throes of crossdressing'.

"Matilda I said and I quote...'that high heels accentuate sex specific aspects of a female's gait, artificially increasing a woman's femininity'...'the arching of a woman's back facilitated by wearing high heels signal's a woman's willingness to be courted by a man.'... it comes from Paul Morris a psychology researcher at the University of Portsmouth."

Matilda replied.

"Well Trixie you certainly seemed willing to be courted last night at the pub...was it your high heels or were you just horny?"

"Very funny sister...no really high heels symbolize a subtle power dynamic...it's power yet a fragile power because it can be taken away at any time."

Trixie went on.

"I'm sure your heels and power were taken away once that man swept you off your feet...so the other thing he says is that high heels represent a way of trying to get masculine power...Height is associated with power and masculinity. So heels give us both masculine power and borrowed feminine power through sexualization...they put you in control of your femininity'."

Matilda replied.

"The first recorded instance of a pair of high heels being worn by a woman occurred in the 16th century...by Catherine de Medici...she wanted to appear taller at her wedding ceremony...do you remember your first time being in heels Trixie?"

"Yes...yes I do...I slipped into mummy's closet when I was a lad of 8...letting her full slip descend on my body it gloriously fell to my ankles...I put my feet into a pair of her pumps and drew some lippy haphazardly across my lips and sauntered out while she and father had guests over...'

"How did it go Trixie?"

"Mummy and the women were amused but alas dear old dad was not...especially when my little penis tented out the slip...hooked for life the next afternoon I discovered her panty drawer."

"And what about you Matilda?...when was your first time?"

The nice thing about podcasts is that they can be produced from anywhere. They could be made in a garage with a guy sitting in his jockey shorts and a t-shirt. With Matty and Trixie the two did it from their den in their home and often the two lovers were in their finest lingerie...'high heels' included.

"You have to remember I was an innocent boy of 18. I was still drinking milk shakes and believing everything our family's minister said on Sundays. Naïve as ever my senior year I went out for swim team."

"The coach was a divorced man of 40. He took me off to the side one Friday...oh god we had to get there at 5:30 in the morning for laps I hated it...after practice he said that I would swim faster if I removed the hair on my legs and chest."

Trixie jumped in.

"That seems extreme...I mean how much faster would you really go?"

"I know right?...anyway I told him I didn't know how...that's when he suggested I come over to his house the next morning and he'd show me. I showed up and soon was upstairs taking a shower."

"Coach Hastert was in his bedroom laying out things from his closet. He'd let me know his wife had divorced him 10 months earlier and he thought it was time to clean the closet and drawers of her things and donate them."

"In his bedroom with just a towel on he had me sit on the bed while he applied hair removal crème. He'd put it on then wipe it off after a bit of time. Embarrassed I kept glancing over to see the lingerie and pretty things laid out on his bed."

"As you can imagine with the towel off I soon got a stiffy...Coach picked up a pair of panties and started rubbing my cock. A few minutes later I was in stockings heels a waist-cincher with frilly garter tabs and matching bra. Like anyone back then my hair was long and he soon had it in rollers after making up my face."

"After the brush out and strutting around I stared into the mirror and liked what I saw...so did coach...Oh Trixie I never knew how nice it could feel to be in high heels all dressed up in lingerie...from then on I have always dressed femme."

Trixie spoke.

"I bet you looked stunning...let's end todays show on that."

Turning the machine off Trixie slid over on the couch pulling Matilda in for a hug. Pushing his boundaries the Cd had started growing his breasts out a year earlier.

Undoing the front clasp of his bra Matilda let the cute pair of a-cups spill out on Trixie's chest. His lover Trixie arched his back to see Matty dropped his mouth his lips moving to pull on the gorgeous nub of a nipple as he felt Matilda slide his panties off before he did the same.

At 6' 2" the tall Cd eased the shorter Trixie onto his lap. Dressed in the intimate wear the two felt so girlish. Feeling Matilda caress his stockings Trixie draped his legs over his lover's. Slick with lube the Cd's cock slid inside past Trixie's rosebud entrance.

Trixie having long since come out had grown his hair to the point it flowed down a good 20". The thin waist of an athlete he felt the hands of Matilda guiding him as the two fucked. Sliding in and out he enjoyed the thickness as Matilda played with his budding breasts his hands cupping them from behind.

"Oh Matilda I never heard that story before...I'm glad that coach turned you or we might never have met...Eeewww yes...fuck me lover."

Sloppy wet the cock slid in and out as Trixie felt Matty pumping his dick. His boobies bouncing the beta Cd could feel the cream rising in his shaft as Matilda masturbated him. Using his own hands for leverage he pressed them against Matilda's thighs lifting and dropping his pretty butt.

The penis throbbing inside him Trixie suddenly felt it start to pulsate.

"Oh now, now now...please Matilda...do it now."

Matilda waited stroking the lovely penis he wanted to have his Cd lover release just as he would timing it just right inside him. The first blast spurted out from being masturbated just then Matilda clenched his butt cheeks releasing his cream inside Trixie's boi-pussy.

Trixie loved that moment of letting go. The cock inside him spewing out his own being stroked spurting warm jizz into the air the two feelings made for an incredible sensation.

Exhausted after the libido drop he fell back into the arms of his lover.

A kiss to the cheek Trixie spoke.

"That coach was an undercover predator so fuck him...that aside I do love you Matilda."

A smile of amusement on her face Naoma pulled in front of Marilyn's house before turning off the 'ATF' podcast.

Once thick masculine arms used to drive the golf ball had given way to feminine thinness. An attractive cleavage had his large rounded breasts pointed in two directions as the augmented pair gently swayed underneath the sheer peignoir.

The floor length gown allowed the triangle patch of his thong panties covering his recently acquired vagina to be seen by anyone in his presence.

Walking into the living room he took a fright at seeing Naoma as his hands lifted in an attempt to cover the chiffon scarf on his head.

"Good day Ma'am I hope you are having a wonderful morning...please pardon me ...my hair ...Oh I feel so embarrassed. ...I still have the rollers in. "

A bemused look on her face his domina Marlyn pursed her lips into a smile.

"Lovely Katie come here...my darling wife...Sit down next to your domina."

She patted the couch expecting her former husband to sit beside her.

"Yes my honey has made such progress since that day at the golf course...here I'll help get these rollers out of your hair so you can get started on your housework dear."

"I take it she is maintaining her dilation schedule Marilyn."

"She is...we need to keep that 5" opening functional ...driving over did you listen to Trixie and Matilda's latest ATF podcast show this morning?...Oh I just love those two Everleigh twins."

The woman reached down to cup one of his breasts. A gentle passive look on Katie's face he held still as she lifted it before letting go.

Naoma Trafalgar had been the one to set her sights on him after seeing how he relished being a lead alpha male at the golfing tournament near two years earlier.

The day of the outing just that morning over tea and croissants she sat with her friend Betty discussing the impact of femininity on today's society and the so called 'battle of the sexes' topic on the Everleigh Twins podcast.

"I believe that we've already won...delightful crossdressers, drag queens ...men in panties and lingerie under their business suits...look how many males have turned trans...the numbers are only increasing...they want what we have and are willing to go any length to get it."

"You know that's what they say in recovery...anyway you may be right why the other day as natural as ever I saw the most delightful pair of t-girls trying on high heels...it made me feel so superior."

Naoma replied

"That's because as genetic women we are superior."

Betty bent to take a cautioned sip.

"What does the day ahead bring?"

"I have one of those golf tournaments...business...contacts...you know the deal...lots of men drinking with some showing they really have little tolerance for alcohol. I'm sure some are there just for the chance to get away from their wives hoping there'll be a stripper or two there...they'll bluster and brag yet when they get home they'll turn back into the spineless little mice their women have trained them to be."

Betty responded

"I know what you mean...when men are in a group they can get so full of themselves."

Naoma replied.

"I have no doubt it will be the usual macho male thing...they'll have bimbo's with tank tops on...every one of the men will be trying to outdo the other...such an obvious surrogate phallic symbol the bigger the cigar they smoke the more insecure they are."

Betty spoke

"If it is a phallic symbol think of the irony that they are putting it in their mouth ... something they always want us women to do."

"Good point Betty."

"My friend Marilyn Wollfer's husband Jack plays in that same tournament... Does anyone of them know how much of a talented golfer you are Naoma?..."

"Not really...no...I'm playing with my friend Janice Belfry...you know her right?...she's a good golfer too."

"Janice...isn't she that professional dominatrix you're best buddies with?"

"Always on the lookout for subs...who knows? she just might pick up a stray separated from the herd."

Pulling into the country club Naoma followed the directions of the course staff member as he pointed the way to the parking lot. She had always like playing at private clubs because they knew how to make a well-maintained golf course challenging.

Feeling manly as ever Jack Wollfer had been back from the fishing trip in the northern woods for a week.

"Tee-time for the outing is 9 o'clock sharp Bill...should be fun...babes with big tits driving the beer carts I set it up myself...probably plenty of others there as well...maybe a stripper or two...say how's the campaign going?"

His mate Bill Smith replied

"Not bad I should get re-elected damn gays are putting up a Latino lesbian candidate this time around...I want to roll back a few of their advancements...same sex marriage, job discrimination, transgender rights...when my wife goes into a bathroom she shouldn't have to worry if someone with a dick is in there too."

"I'm with you on that...what'd they think...this country is a democracy?"

Both laughed out loud over their phone's speakers.

"After the election we'll pass that legislation for the new works program...your firm will get its usual fee...should be a big payday for you Jack."

"Thanks Bill I'll have the cash and give it to you at the golf outing after things have settled down."

"Ok same as always unmarked bills that can't be traced... See you there Jack...it'll be good to get away from the old battle axe...Damn I get tired of fucking the same pussy."

"Me too Bill we'll have some fresh boon-tang at the outing...real floozies Bambi and Amber...both have big tits."

Naoma thought out of the 300 players there it looked to be a sprinkling of female golfers. Liking how her shorts showed off her shapely bottom she tied her spike-less golf shoes as the 'MC' made the pre-start announcements.

"Now there will be beer on the 4th 8th and 13th oh yea...and the 16th hole. Jack Wollfer is our man of the year...he'll get a plaque at dinner...closest to the hole on 3, 7, 12 and 17...all win prizes."

He looked at Jack sitting in his golf cart his legs crossed at the ankle he puffed on the large cigar that looked to be the size of an air-craft carrier.

"Let's see if someone can't beat Jack's low score this time...Bill Smith and him have won the tournament the last three years running."

A loud good-natured grumble came from the golfers ready to head out to the course.

As the day moved along Janice and Naoma knew their score put them near the top for the team lead of two-some's. The two men they were playing with could have cared less about their own score clearly both more focused on getting drunk. The more they drank their tone shifted from the lighthearted to discussing their grievances.

Two women all tarted-up pulled the beer cart to a stop. The one adjusted her tank top her large augmented double d-cup breasts nearly spilling out had her hoping to get a nice tip. Giving a jiggle followed by a bimbo-like giggle she spoke.

"Hi fella's anyone want a beer?"

The one man replied

"Yes sure girls...say you two look like you're loaded with talent...what's your names?"

Playing the bimbo role to the hilt she shook her large breasts as she spoke.

"More than you likely know...I'm Bambi and she's Amber."

Jack Wollfer looked on from the 18th hole green. His mate Bill and others around him he could tell that there were two women about to tee-off on the last hole.

"I don't know they might beat us Jack ...they say they are pretty good...you know...for women."

"Just a couple of broads Bill...let's see if they choke on this last hole."

"Damn that's a nice drive by her...right down the middle...A par ties our team and a birdie wins it for them...the one with the big tits just may beat you for low round."

"It ain't over yet she and her partner still have to win this hole."

A few minutes later he and his buddy watched the approach shot hit a good twenty feet from the cup on 18. With the crowd gathering around the green Naoma sunk the putt giving her a birdie and a win of the Rotary club tournament.

Enjoying the dinner and the feeling of being called up to collect the trophy as the top team Naoma and Janice found themselves sitting on the veranda smoking cigars celebrating their victory. Late as it was with many players having gone home both felt the need to pee.

"The hell with it I can never find the women's loo at these clubs...let's use the men's locker room."

Row after row of lockers stood in the near darkness with the single beam of light streaming out at the end of them. Guided by the light the two drew close before they could hear the sounds.

Bill Smith raised his hand ready for the high five to be returned by Jack.

"That's it Amber keep sucking...fuck I have all weekend off Jack my wife's at her mothers."

He looked at Jack

"Can you imagine having to suck a dick?...how do those gay guys do it?"

"What makes you say that Bill... and 'no' I can't imagine it...ohh fuck Amber that's nice you could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch."

Bill spoke.

"Say did you bring the dough for that kickback?"

"Yea...I got it here in the brown envelope...I just need to take care of Bambi and Amber and the rest is yours."

Squatting down naked Amber's smooth rounded bottom on full display the 4" platform heels made her seem taller than she was. But for wearing her thong pantie Bambi looked the same. The two 'working girls' about to add a 1000 each to their tips had thought it had been a good day all things considered.

Janice peeked around the corner before pulling back to whisper.

"Can you believe that they're getting blow jobs from the girls that drove the beer cart."

"Yes I can believe it...money sex and power Janice it's all they ever think about...hold on I see an opportunity here...I know he's married yet I wonder what Jack's wife would say not to mention the voters if they saw Bill Smith getting his rocks off."

Janice replied

"Oh yea...the election...these are the bastards setting the agenda pushing the anti-gay and feminist legislation. I tell you what...you let me handle Bill...while you take care of Jack."

Her I-phone picking it up in the mirror's reflection Naoma videoed the whole episode pleased to hear the words of the payoff before they strode off feeling confident with the collateral.

Making his way to the parking lot Bill stopped before putting the key into the door of his car. Pulling up alongside Janice simply held her phone for him to see. His heart sank on seeing the video from the bathroom.

"Follow me if you know what's good for you."

Not sure what time it was Bill awoke. He tried to wiggle his wrists yet the wall restraints permitted little movement. The fact was Bill Smith had never been in a dungeon of a real dominatrix.

12