The Evolution of a Marriage Pt. 04

Story Info
Beth dates another man, continued.
3.7k words
3.67
15.2k
23
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLane
MarkLane
154 Followers

Mark saw the headlights and heard a car in the drive shortly before 1am. He couldn't make out who was in or what was happening in the car.

The car sat in the drive for only a moment, maybe two, before the door opened. The interior light illuminated sufficiently for Mark to see his wife, lean over and kiss the driver. The kiss lingered, Beth who was sure Mark was watching made a point of holding the drivers head with both hands as they kissed. When Beth got out of the car she waived and waited as her date drove away.

Beth opened the door and entered their home. She smiled at her waiting husband. Beth skimmed by Mark brushing her hand across his cage and sternly informed him she was tired and going to go to bed, allowing the torture to continue for only a moment longer, she turned around and giggled that she was only joking.

Beth teased Mark that kissing another man in the driveway while her husband watched had made her very horny. Beth also had to take care of personal business and desperately needed to use the washroom first.

They would meet in their bedroom. She went into her hand bag and took out the cage key and gave it to Mark allowing him to remove the chastity device. She also showed him the trojans saying she decided not to use them.

Beth entered their En suite; closed and locked the door behind her.

Mark now unconstrained, could hear her pee. Beth washed her hands for what seemed like a very long time for a simple task. Beth came out and sat on the bed naked.

Mark, curious went to pee also. He noticed Beth's panties had been hand washed and hung over the shower door. If she had cheated with her black friend. If she had a cum load put inside her, most, if not all of the evidence was now down the drain.

Mark would need to accept whatever Beth told him as truth as he knew he wouldn't find any physical evidence.

Moving to the bed Mark began licking his wife's pussy as instructed. Beth purred remember, were still in fantasy. Mark noticed the contrast in terminology but continued licking his wife's pussy. Enjoying the attention, she started to tell her husband about her evening. Her date.

"I know you saw me kiss him when I first got into the back of the SUV. My date excited me from the first moment our lips touched."

"Karen's' boyfriend took us to a restaurant for a quick meal. One of our neighbors, Fred and Betty came in as I was sitting next to my date, Tony."

"They must think I'm cheating on you. Of course, I was on a date with another man."

Beth could tell from Mark's reaction that he was very excited by the picture she was painting. Although the timeline from the texts he received on his phone earlier didn't quite add up. She was deliberately misleading him, but why?

Beth's story continued that after dinner they went to the club and while there were a few white ladies there, all of them were with black guys. Beth had not noticed any white men at all. The four of them located a table and while waiting for drinks to arrive Beth danced with Tony.

Tony was an excellent dancer, and since Beth enjoyed dancing anyway, she knew she was going to have a great evening on her date.

The scene Beth painted at the club did match the photos and texts she has sent Mark. Mark kept wondering why Beth had made a dinner reference to Fred and Betty.

Beth asked Mark to look at her and she spoke, "At first, I felt a little self-conscious about dancing with Tony, the way I was dancing with him, but after a bit I relaxed. It was fun. When the DJ played a slow number Tony danced close to me. Really close."

"He was fully against me. I didn't pull away. I enjoyed his powerful body pressing into me. I wanted Karen to think I was tempted. I was, am, tempted, I knew from experience that his cock was really big."

A look at Mark's cock confirmed he was loving this story. The reference then hit him, "I knew from experience,"

Mark recalled that Beth had used the name Tony before, describing the man that fucked her on the hood of his car. Mark assumed she was speaking about the same man.

"Tony asked me to join him, to go with him to his apartment."

"Tony knew that I am married because I had cheated with him before. But that was a quick dalliance. Tonight he wanted to take his time with me."

Mark moved beside his wife and began kissing her deeply. Moving her on her back and spreading her legs he shoved his cock as deep into her as he could. He knew that if Beth had fucked Tony, Tony's cock would have been inside his wife much deeper than he was.

Mark could smell Beth's mix of musk, perfume and sweat. Mark's cock was small but steel rod hard. It was ready to erupt like a volcano. "Did you Beth, did you go to his apartment, did you fuck him?

Beth answered Marks question with a simple "Um-hmmm."

Upon hearing the acknowledgement of her adultery, Mark came immediately.

Beth now moved Mark to his back and began to lick, kiss and suck her husband's cock. It took only moments until it was hard again.

Once hard, Mark continued reclaiming his wife. If Mark had been in a rational state they might have talked more about Beth's interracial adventure, real, imagined or something in-between.

At this point he didn't need any further encouragement or stimulation. There was no doubt that Beth had been on a date with another man. Mark had watched his wife kissing another man, twice. Whether true or not, she had just admitted to fucking another man.

The married couple fucked until they both came, then kissed each other deeply. They loved each other and drifted to sleep in each others arms. It seemed like no time at all when the alarm clock rang.

Beth dressed putting on a black bra, red lace panties, a tight black sweater and a red mid thigh skirt. She adjusted her stockings and snapped on the garters to each. Mark asked why she was dressing that way.

"Remember Sam, my co-worker, the black co-worker that asked me out?"

"Well, we are going to be working overtime together tonight." Beth tormented Mark that she planned to tease the shit out Sam. Suggesting that maybe by the time she arrived home tonight she would have been fucked by 2 separate black men on consecutive nights.

Beth arrived home later that evening and told her husband that as she anticipated, Sam made another pass at her.

"You saw me kiss Tony and you were ok with that so when I told Sam no, we did kiss and I told him I would seriously think about fucking him. You seemed ok with me fucking Tony."

"Oh, and I need you to get up a bit early tomorrow as Karen is coming over and I want you to hear what she has to say."

Mark voiced that Karen wouldn't say anything about the club in front of him and wondered what they would talk about?"

"The reason I want you to get up early is you need to clean out the hall closet, as you are going to be sitting in there, naked, except of course for the chastity device."

"I suppose you can wear a sweater if you want. You need to install this small wireless camera, somewhere inconspicuous in the living room, you can take the video monitor in the closet with you. You'll find out soon enough what I talk to my friend about."

The next day Mark was up super early and moved all the stuff to other closets and the garage. Installed the surveillance camera and was ready.

Almost ready. All the time he was sporting a king-sized hard-on. When he was done, Beth made him strip, leaving a sweater. She totally ignored his agonized cock and instead had him relax until it went down enough so it could fit it inside the device.

Beth put a little stool in the closet and closed the door telling Mark that the door might open at any time if he misbehaved. Mark sat in there for a half hour before Karen arrived.

Karen and Beth engaged in small talk. Karen lit a Winston and Beth, not wanting her friend to smoke alone lit a Salem Light Long. Beth also knew it would be driving Mark nuts, watching them both smoke. Karen asked Beth if she had enjoyed her evening at the club.

"Well, the club was a bit different than the ones I usually go to."

"There were no white guys there, white and black women, black guys, no white guys." Beth said giggling a bit more.

"Did it make you feel uncomfortable?"

"A little at first."

"You know Beth, my husband really gets off on scenes like that. You seemed to enjoy the company. I know Tony, your date, was very happy."

"Well, I like to dance and Mark does not want to dance all that much."

"Dance, is that what it's called now? Are you sure that you don't mean something else when you say, dance?" Karen laughed.

Beth blushed causing them to laugh again. Beth admitted, "well Tony is an amazing kisser, I felt like melting in his arms when his tongue slipped between my lips."

"But.....,"

Mark could see on the video feed Beth pointing to her wedding ring.

"You know some men are into being sexually dominated by their wives. It's all part of the adventure for Ted."

"Beth quizzed, "I don't know what you mean?"

"I'll put it differently. Some men are sexually aroused when their wives are in charge of their sex life. The wife can do sexually whatever she wants, with whoever she wants, but the husband can only do what the wife allows."

"This was a fetish thing, now it is a bit more mainstream. They have websites and DVDs now. I don't know if it is women's lib or if it is white male guilt but it is really out there. Do you think your husband would be into it?"

Beth thought for a second, debating how much to tell Karen. "Well, I know Mark has some interracial porn on his computer and"

"Hmmm!" exclaimed Karen,

"Is there anything else?"

Beth elaborated that when a movie is on with a black actor and she comments on how handsome and sexy he is Mark gets hard. Mark was ok that Beth had been clubbing without him. He did think Beth was just going dancing.

"Maybe, he just might be into it. The question is; am I?"

"I am. The lifestyle has worked great for Ted and me.

"Let me tell you it is different with black guys. Even beyond the size of their cocks, which is no small benefit in itself."

"What else?"

"They are just so much into the fucking and it feels so forbidden. Especially with your husband watching or the reactions you get from other men and women when you go out."

"Some of the guys look threatened, or they leer at you knowing you are getting fucked by that monster sized black dick."

"Some of the women are jealous, thinking they'd like to try it. There are more couples living the lifestyle than you expect."

"Once I know you have taken the plunge and fucked another man, I'll tell you a lot more. You went off with Tony. Did you have sex with him, Beth?"

Beth didn't admit to having fucked Tony but replied, "Really Karen, lots of couples?"

" And, yes, I have fucked another man during our marriage. Mark doesn't know, but I did a have a fling shortly after we got married."

"Um yeah! Many wives just fuck around. Cheat on their husbands."

"Their husbands are oblivious to what's going on under their nose. But what I'm talking about are the husbands who know exactly what their wives are doing."

"They support their wife's sexual freedom and pleasure and find their own fulfillment living the hotwife lifestyle."

"You know Gail? Yeah, that Gail, your next-door neighbour Gail."

"She looks and acts so sweet and innocent. Typical soccer mom, LOL."

"She's a wild one. I know she has fucked several different men since she married Bob. Bob knows all about it."

"Gail fucks both black and white guys. She doesn't advertise it but once she knows you're into it I'd bet you could have great conversations."

"She is really is quite open about her adventures."

"Beth, I can't stress enough, the lifestyle isn't about cheating. It's about your husband wanting you to have and enjoying your sexual freedom."

"Mark needs to be in the picture. Once Mark knows and is onboard with you having sex with other men, you should talk to her."

"Once, her husband Bob even arranged a Mandingo party for her."

"What is that?"

"It's where a group of black guys take turns servicing a white wife."

"Bob took pictures. Gail sucked and fucked 4 well endowed black guys at a hotel downtown."

"From what I understand there was double DP, threesomes, and then they took turns fucking and cumming in her."

"Gail said she had never had so many orgasms, she lost count."

"Wow! A co-worker has made a pass at me."

"I told Mark, I even told him that the guy massaged my shoulders and kissed me, Mark wasn't annoyed, I think it got him hard."

"He wanted to know all about it. You don't think..."

"Well, he could be trying to assure himself that you wouldn't, but then again maybe he's hoping that you would...."

They continued to talk and share more details for another hour before Karen had to leave. Beth lit another cigarette and left Mark in the closet a few more minutes before opening the door.

She had changed into black stockings with a garter belt and a black cupless push up bra. High heels lifted her ass high into the air.

Beth went to the couch, sat down, and spread her legs.

"Come out of the closet, oh, turn off the camera, I have a naughty treat for you," Beth said in a teasing voice.

As Beth smoked, she asked, "You liked hearing all that naughty talk between me and Karen? Didn't you?"

Mark conceded that he did, "You told her you had a fling after we were married, is that true?"

And before Beth could answer, "Gail wow, I never would have suspected."

"About the fling, I'm not going to tell you. As far as Gail, yeah, I agree, wow."

Beth excused herself to use the washroom. When she returned, she turned her back to Mark, teasingly she moved her reddish blonde hair out of the way, revealing a black spade symbol, like on a deck of cards on the back of her neck.

It was a queen-of-spades tattoo that some women have to declare their preference for swinging with black men. Beth knew it was only temporary but it was very erotic.

"You like?"

"Oh yeah, baby" Mark replied and resumed licking her pussy.

"Look Mark, right now I don't know what you believe."

"You might believe this is all fantasy, you might believe that I had a fling."

"I have decided to take things up a notch. You know that charity dance your gym is having?"

Mark acknowledged that he did.

"Well, is that guy, Henry, is he going to be there?"

Mark said he thought so.

"He has the biggest cock in the gym. Right?"

Mark answered, "yes, I did say that."

Beth laid out her plan that she was going to that dance and going to dance with Henry. Midway through the dance Mark would develop a migraine and go home, alone.

Mark wondered how Beth would get home if he left her there. Then he realized what Beth had planned.

"Mark, I want to ask you something."

"In lot of the stories online there is a thing where the wife is off the pill. The man, she is cheating with could get her pregnant. Why is that such a turn on?"

Sitting up on the couch next to her, Mark admitted he didn't know for sure. The thought did arouse him.

He offered that it might have to do with being impregnated by another man being the ultimate act of dominance and humiliation, the expression of her preference for someone not her husband by mating with one.

Beth nodded, understanding the risk of pregnancy might seem erotic but was also dangerous.

"Maybe" Beth added, "I think the wife would just prefer to be pregnant with another mans baby."

"I'd like to role play that since you have said it arouses you."

Beth finally unlocked the chastity device, freeing Mark's throbbing cock from its cage.

Beth slowly stroked Mark's cock and said, "So, say I have sex with Henry, say I let him fuck me bareback."

"Maybe, after a month or so, if I'm into him, still fucking him, I stop taking the pill."

"Of course, I'd still want to fuck him, bareback. What do you think, should we risk me getting pregnant by another man Mark?"

"You heard Karen tell me about a close call she had."

"Hmmm, I wonder about Gail, is their son Bob's or another mans?"

"I wonder? Would it make you as hard as cement if I told you that I'd been fucking another man and he has made me pregnant?"

All Mark could do was moan.

"I mean, if I, we, did it, if you knew I was taking a black cock into my unprotected fertile pussy. You know what would happen?"

Mark acknowledged he did. "You would easily get pregnant."

"Say we were going to risk another man getting me pregnant, I'd want to find the biggest, strongest black guy out there to do it!"

"You do understand, don't you honey?" Beth asked sweetly.

"And of course Mark, you will have to start watching."

"You will need to watch me get pregnant."

"You won't be the father, but you will be the daddy."

"Say I do get pregnant, If we did this I'd let everyone know you aren't the father."

"I'd want the world know I am a hotwife and you are my cuck."

"I won't be discrete like Gail is."

"So, Mark. Is what you really want?"

"Does it really arouse you that others will know that I cheat on you?"

"Yes Beth, I don't know why, but yes."

"You'd want other people to know the baby isn't yours. You'd be aroused by that."

"Trust me, I'd let everyone know."

"Not just that I let another man get me pregnant, but that you encouraged me and watched it happen."

"Of course, my mother would never speak to us again, but then again neither would yours."

The scene as described was too vivid for him. Mark hated himself for it. He didn't want to be this way. But his mind was wired differently. He was normal in almost every way but this. He couldn't help it; he was shamefully aroused. Mark came in one long screaming orgasm while thinking of his wife pregnant with another man's baby.

"Feel better?" Beth asked.

For the first time ever, Mark apologized to his wife for what he couldn't control. What aroused him that he couldn't turn off. Beth shrugged away the apology.

Beth had mixed feelings right now. She had her buttons too, and right now she wanted to hurt him, not physically, but hurt him, mentally, but fuck she thought, he'll probably like it anyway.

"Get it up again and I'll let you fuck me with that small cock of yours, and maybe, this time, I will feel something for a change."

Beth turned around on the couch sticking her ass high in the air. Beth could feel Mark's cock start to recover as he rubbed it up and down her slit.

Quickly he had penetrated her and was fucking her as he reached around to play with her dangling tits.

Changing positions, Mark sat on the coffee table and Beth sat on his lap and bounced up and down on his cock. Mark put his arms around her waist and held her stationary so he could thrust into his wife with maximum force.

"You will never be as good as a man with a big cock."

"It will never feel as good as it does with a big cock."

"If I could right now, I'd fuck a man with big cock, orgasm all over it, and make you watch." Beth said to torment him as they continued to fuck.

Beth orgasmed, and Mark's quickly followed. Beth got up, signaled for Mark to follow, and walked into the bedroom. She propped all four pillows against her back and drew her knees high up.

"See this, you are going to clean me up, with your lips and tongue." Beth said.

Mark could see his cum oozing out of his wife making a dark stain on the sheets.

"Lay down on the bed."

"Do it now or you are cut off."

"You wanted to play this game so now show me you are serious. On your back mister".

Once Mark was positioned, Beth hovered over his face then she plopped down. Mark stuck his tongue out, and tasted his cum in her sweaty pussy.

"Don't worry, I know Henry, Sam's and Tony's cum all taste much better," Beth teased grasping and jerking Mark's cock as he serviced her.

MarkLane
MarkLane
154 Followers
12