The Evolution of a Marriage Pt. 08

Story Info
Beth takes control.
4.6k words
3.96
11k
14
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLane
MarkLane
154 Followers

HOTWIFE is a married woman whose marriage is open on her end only, so that she is free to date other men and have sex with them, with both the permission and encouragement of her husband.

The HOTWIFE arrangement fulfils: the husband's fantasy of sharing his wife, the wife's fantasy of enjoying sex with other men. This arrangement is to the benefit of their marriage.

A week had passed since Mark had bound and blindfolded Beth. He had arranged for another man (Dana) to visit his wife. Mark allowed and watched Dana, a black man with a large cock to fuck Beth, his wife.

That was an eye-opening night for Beth. In bondage, Beth had a safe-word. During the course of unfolding events Beth elected not to use her safe-word. Beth had decided, was prepared to be, and was ultimately fucked by Dana, a stranger to her.

In truth, Beth wanted the cat and mouse charade to end. She had played the 'does she cheat, doesn't she cheat' game with her husband long enough. Beth wanted her husband to see her orgasm on another man's cock. To accomplish the goal Beth was wiling to be fucked by a stranger.

Beth had orgasmed intensely while blindfolded, believing she had become a hotwife. Beth learned when the blindfold was removed that she had indeed become a hotwife.

Tonight, was Beth's turn to run the show. The props were laid out on the night stand covered by a towel. After dinner Beth would torture her husband. With the right combination of mental and physical pain, she would push him to the bounds of erotic pleasure.

Beth took care of a very important detail then waited for her husband's shower to end. She was dressed wearing her hotwife anklet, and some fun lingerie. She tried to look as sweet and sexy as possible.

Beth lit a Salem Light Long cigarette as her husband entered the bedroom. Mark observed her long drags off the cigarette and exhales of clouds of smoke. The image of the naughty girl smoking contrasted to Beth as she sat looking cute and innocent.

"My, my, you look so sensual," Mark said.

Beth replied curtly, "Lie on the bed, tonight it's my turn to be in charge."

Beth tied his hands and feet to the bed corners and removed the towel from the nightstand. A shocked look overcame Mark when he saw some of the toys his wife had set out. One by one she showed him: blindfold, cigarettes, nipple clips and chain, candle, rubber gag, cock ring and butt plug.

"These should be enough to get started," she giggled.

Mark watched as Beth applied the cock ring to his cock and balls. Then she turned his world dark with the blindfold.

"I want you to think about the last time you had me in bondage. You blindfolded me and watched as Dana fucked me."

"You wanted me to orgasm while another man was fucking me, didn't you?"

"Yes, Beth," Mark admitted, I wanted you to orgasm you were being fucked by a stranger."

"It worked, for the record, I loved it. The first couple orgasms came with me believing I was with another man."

"The second couple, I knew another man was really fucking me."

"Will you admit you were so obsessed with the fantasy of me cheating on you, you made it happen?"

"Yes, I arranged for you to cheat on me." Mark fell into the trap.

"It's not really cheating when your husband ties you up and let's another man have his way with you, is it Mark?"

The color drained from his face. As he was restrained Mark didn't have any choice other than to lie back and take whatever his wife was going to dish out. He was rock hard remembering how he watched his restrained, blindfolded wife, being fucked.

Mark wrapped his fingers around one of the rungs on the headboard and gritted his teeth at the sensations that Beth was bringing to his body. "What's the ring going to do?" he groaned.

"The ring is punishment for having your wife ravaged by a stranger."

"Hopefully, it will help you to get the hardest, most achingly painful erection of your life," her angry voice chimed.

"I think I'm there already," he laughed nervously."

"I feel like my cock is going to break free of my skin."

"Good, you cum eating little prick," Beth taunted. Beth absolutely loved that blindfolded, he couldn't see her.

I asked you a question, "It's not really cheating when your husband ties you up and let's another man fuck you, is it?"

"No, that wasn't cheating," he acquiesced.

Beth shot back, "I have cheated on you, I'm sure I will again, but that, that wasn't cheating."

Beth was moving around the room and Mark would have to follow Beth's actions based solely off sensations and the sound of her voice. "What should I do to you next?"

Before Mark could respond, Beth reached to the nightstand, where she had left a candle burning. Carefully, she brought it to the bed, then re-straddled her husband's body. Beth ran the free hand up his chest and over his tiny nipples. "I have a surprise for you," she purred.

"What is it?" he inquired.

Beth watched as his lips quirked into a smile. "I won't tell you." Beth laughed wickedly.

Beth inched backward so that she was seated just above his kneecaps with his erection right in front of her. She leaned up and over his chest and grinned. "This will definitely hurt."

As the wax poured down from the candle onto his chest, he drew in a rough breath then let out an animalistic hiss, but his body remained fairly still. When there was no wax left with which to play, Beth blew out the candle and leaned over to place it safely onto the bedside table.

Beth ran her hands up and down his chest, digging the tips of her nails gently into the hardened wax accumulations and spreading them all over his skin.

"Shit," he hissed. "Beth that hurt!"

Beth shrugged, not that he could see it. "Forget to use your safe-word? Tonight, will be full of surprises."

Mark considered this for a moment, licking his lips once again. Had Dana sexually assaulted her, he assumed there was consent. What had he done?

"I'm sorry, I thought, Beth, what are you going to do?"

Mark could feel the heat of her breath near his cock and he tightened his groin muscles to make contact. Beth pulled away. "Punish you, you cock-sucker!"

Beth reached down and squeezed his balls, hard. They were stretched, and separated by a leather cock ring. "I have one of your extenders here," she told him.

Mark's body jumped with uncontrolled excitement, imagining Beth fucking. She held his cock, applied a bit of lube, and positioned the extender. "Your cock is such a miserable little thing in factory condition. It needs after market enhancements to be effective."

"There, it's not real, but it feels real, and it's nice and big. The man you let fuck me was nice and big too."

"Do you want to cum tonight?" Beth asked.

"Yes, please." his reply.

"You don't deserve to cum tonight." She teased.

Beth removed the extender from his dick and encircled his cock with her mouth. Mark held himself as rigid as possible. Beth dove on his cock with her throat, wrapped it with her lips, slid up and down once and then slowly slid away, ending with a pleasurable frustrating pop as the head of his cock left her lips.

"Last week you wanted to watch another man fuck me, so you arranged it."

"This week I have arranged for another man to fuck me. The unanswered question is, do you get to watch."

"Here's the deal. If you choose to cum tonight, I will let you. I'll help you."

"But, if you do choose to cum, there will be certain ramifications as a result. I am going to tell you what those ramifications are, and then you can decide."

Beth's hand reached out and stroked his small but engorged cock. One strap of the cock ring encircled his cock and balls while another pair of straps was snapped to split his balls. Marks balls constrict with pleasure pain as her hand squeezes them again.

Beth slid her hand towards the head of his cock. "Should I continue?"

"Yes, please."

Beth's hand lingered on his cock head. Her index finger gently explored the underside where he is most sensitive. Mark inhales the sudden pleasure.

"If you ever want me to stop, tell me, or if you can't, shake your head. Remember if you cum there will be consequences."

Beth began her story. "Mark, after what you did to me last week, I have started to see someone."

"I mean, I've dated him a couple times. I've sucked his cock and he came in my mouth."

"He is waiting in the spare bedroom. Good thing you take such long showers. That made it really easy for me to slip him in there."

"I haven't fucked him yet, but, I will tonight. He knows it, that's why he is patiently waiting."

"If you choose to cum tonight, I will leave you here, blindfolded and restrained, and join him in our spare bedroom. There, he and I will fuck."

"He will cum inside my pussy, after which, I'll make you eat his cum from my pussy."

"If, however, you choose restraint and not cum, I'll remove the ties and you can watch me fuck him right here in our bed. Right where you watched Dana fuck me. You won't have to clean me, but you can if you want."

"Either way, I'm fucking another man tonight. Your choice is only, watch or listen?"

Beth continued to finger his cock with her hand. "If you choose restraint, I will call to him and then I will remove your blindfold."

"I want to be in plain sight for you."

"He will reach for me and we will kiss deeply while you are helpless, tied up and maybe gagged, your cock still dripping."

"Our tongues will tangle. My nipples will grow hard and I will reach down to feel the bulge in his pants."

Beth let go of Mark's cock and leaned over to kiss him. Mark kissed her passionately, showing his approval of the tale she was creating. Beth tastes his tongue while her hands slip down to his chest, teasing his nipples.

She pulls away. Beth command him to open his mouth. He tastes the rubber of a new ball gag.

Beth continues the story, "His hands will caress me, lingering on my ass as he pulls me close to him, then straying towards the breasts he has coveted.'

"I will slip my hands down to his firm ass, pulling him closer and encouraging him. We will both moan with pleasure."

Beth took Marks cock by it's base, and began to slowly jerk him as she continued. "His hands will caress my back. My tits will barely be contained by my lacy black bra."

Beth stuck out her tongue and gently licked the tip of Marks cock. She kissed the head and licked the underside. Mark strained against his bonds for more contact, but his wife has become an expert in restraining and there is no room for play. Feeling his effort Beth continued the story.

"He will gently stroke my bra, smiling as he feels his new possessions. He will draw me to him once more, kissing me."

"He will pull away and let my bra tumble to the floor. He will admire my boobs and rigid nipples with his eyes, then sink to one leg to attend to them with his mouth."

"His lips and tongue will suckle me on one side while his hand gently attends to the other, switching back and forth while my nipples harden."

Beth opened her mouth wide to engulf Marks cock as much as possible without making contact. Then she wrapped her lips around Marks cock and slowly, sloppily, pulled her head away, lingering at his cock head, scraping her teeth across before letting it drop out of her mouth to continue the story.

"I'll reach down and coax him to his feet."

"I will unbutton his shirt and run my hands over his chest. He is athletic and he is built. His muscles will ripple beneath my touch."

"We will kiss once again and then I will break off and sink to my knees. I will want to tear his pants off, but I will take my time. I will slowly unbuckle his belt. I will reach up and unsnap his pants, and then slowly pull down his zipper, revealing his impressive outline."

"I will slide his pants down his legs and then slide my hands up the back of his thighs and under is shorts, feeling his firm tight ass while I press my face up against his cloth covered cock."

"You will realize how big and hard his cock really is, and know I will fuck him, right in front of you."

Beth bites down firmly on the head of Marks cock, then nibbles at it, running her teeth over it and taking little nips. "Do you want to hear more?"

Mark moaned and nods yes. Beth reminds him, "you can watch this happen if you control yourself."

Beth sat back once again.

"I will move back and glance up at him. He will smile at me. I will turn my face towards his crotch and suck on his cock through his briefs, nibbling and biting it."

"I will glance up at him again lasciviously as I hook my fingers over his waistband and start to edge it down. I know he has a thick long cock."

"I will hold my breath in anticipation as his shorts go lower and lower. His rigid penis will spring out towards my face."

Turning her attention to Mark's balls. Beth couldn't engulf both of them because of the strap, so she took turns licking each of them and then taking them into her mouth one at a time. One hand caressed his ass while the other grabbed his cock by the base.

"Do you want me to tell you how I am going to suck his cock?" Mark nodded, Beth paused and continues the story.

"I'll suck it exactly the same as I did 2 afternoons ago."

"I will study and admire his dick, making him wait, making myself wait. I will imagine what it will feel like in my pussy."

I will take him in my mouth. It's the biggest cock I have ever sucked. I will close my eyes and imagine my mouth is my pussy and I will want him to fuck my mouth, again."

"He will rest his hands on my head, gently cupping my ears. My throat will open and I will take him, and he will begin to fuck my face."

Beth resumed licking Marks balls, sucking them until he winced. She slid her tongue up to his shaft and licked along one side, around the front, and back down the other.

"Should I allow my new lover to cum in my mouth, again?" Beth asked her husband stressing the word, again.

Another nod confirms her story will become reality soon. Beth kissed Mark's balls and continued the story.

"I will take control again, playing and teasing him just like I am doing with you."

"Finally, I will feel him tense and he will ejaculate hot salty cum in my mouth and down my throat. I will try to take it all in but some of course, will dribble onto my chin."

"I will walk over to you. I'll see your raging hard little cock which will confirm all I need to know."

"I'll remove your gag and snowball my mouthful of his cum to you. Then make you lick his cum off of me, and then kiss you full on the mouth once more."

"Mark, do you want to watch him to lick my pussy?"

No longer gagged, Mark responds, "yes."

"Then all you have to do is?"

Mark answers, "Show restraint, if I don't cum, I can watch him lick your pussy."

"Yes. should I stop?"

"Don't stop."

"Ok, if you cum you will remain tied up in here while in the spare room you can imagine his hands roaming down to my pussy."

"He will be overcome with passion now, grabbing me and practically throwing me on the bed."

"I will spread my legs as his head falls between them."

"He will be so thirsty for my juices he will lap at my cunt vigorously, sucking on my pussy lips and pulling them away from my body with his own lips."

Beth walks over to the bureau and returns with cool lube to be applied to Mark's asshole. Beth inserts a finger and moves it around, feeling for his prostrate.

Beth withdraws her finger from Marks ass, replaces it with a butt plug. It stretches Mark wider and wider and then pops in. Mark moans from the pain pleasuring pressure as his ass is filled and Beth continues the story.

"As I get more aroused, I will fantasize about him fucking me with his big cock."

"Do you want him to fuck me, Mark?" Beth asks as she reaches around behind Mark to push the switch causing the plug in his ass to vibrate.

The waves echo through his groin. He clenches his ass muscles and his dick bobs.

"Do you want him to fuck me, Mark?" Beth asks again.

Mark, overwhelmed blurts, out, "Yes Beth, I want him to fuck you."

"Mark, you won't see it, you will choose to cum."

"You will make that choice because you are a selfish little prick."

"You want to watch me fuck him, but your own orgasm is more important to you. You will have to be satisfied hearing me, knowing I'm fucking another man in the next room."

"Fact is, you have zero self control, that goes along with your little dick making decisions for you."

Beth reached for a couple of clamps. Stroked his right nipple to make it stiffer, and then attached the clamp to it. It is slightly padded and not very springy, so it does not bite into him, but still causes him pain. Then his left nipple to repeat the process. Then, flick a switch on each one, and they begin to vibrate, sending pulse through his body.

"My lover will be the tiger now, stalking my pussy as he clambers up my body on all fours, his cock engorged and desperate for me."

"He will loom over me, lowering his body gently until his cock touches my pussy and then he will stop and look me in the eyes."

"It will be a battle of wills, who needs to be fucked most."

"He will not break his gaze as he reaches down and grabs his cock by the base and slowly massages my pussy lips with it."

"I will try to hold up, but will be overcome and gasp. He will smile at me knowingly, and torment me longer."

"I will acquiesce, and ask him to fuck me now. He will not say anything, but continue to stroke my cunt lips with the head of his cock."

"I will arch my back again, trying to swallow his penis with my pussy, but he will elude me."

"I will beg him to fuck me. He will smile at me knowing he possesses me now and whispers in my ear."

"I will say yes. He will bend his head down again and whisper more and I will struggle to get him inside me."

"He will pin me down by the wrists. I will say 'Yes, yes, yes, anything, just please fuck me."

"His face will change and he will plunge in to me. Instantly I will be back in oblivion."

"His big cock will fill me and stretch me but not hurt me; it will fit in my pussy perfectly."

"He will pound me rhythmically, both forcefully and tenderly. His eyes will lock on mine and I know he will not cum until I silently let him."

"I will pant and gasp and ride underneath him until I cannot hold back any longer and then my body will be taken by forces beyond my control and I will surf the tidal waves."

Beth has worked herself to a state where she can't help it. She needs to finish this and get next door to her waiting lover. She takes Mark's small dick in her mouth once more and slides her lips up and down its length while her tongue explores the contours. His balls contract uselessly against the straps.

Slowly and sensually, Beth moves from Mark's cock head to his balls and back again. He is slick with her saliva as she strokes him once again. As she speaks, she pulls out the bottle of lubricant.

"Hurry and cum, so I can go into the spare bedroom, fuck another man and let him cum inside me."

"I want his cum inside me. I don't want you to watch, because that's what you really want."

"Cum or stop Mark? Decision time? Mark?"

Mark was too close to the edge to stop, "Cum."

Beth squirts the lubricant generously on Mark's cock and balls and on her hands. She rubs her hands together and then explore Marks groin and pushes him to a new plane of bliss.

"Darren will leave me well fucked and, in a daze, stopping by his discarded clothes for a few moments before coming for you."

"He will release you from the bed bonds, secure your hands behind your back, and, lead you to the spare bed where your wife just been fucked."

"He will push you gently but firmly down so your face is in my pussy."

"You will lick me, sucking up my juices and my lovers cum."

MarkLane
MarkLane
154 Followers
12