The Ex-Babysitter Version 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Why?'

'Stop acting like a child, Alice!' Jenny's voice was suddenly stern, no messing. Even I missed a stroke. 'Come here.'

Sound of movement.

'Closer.'

More movement.

'That's better. Now, give me your hand.'

'I...'

'Give it to me. Now, put it there, on mine. That's right. Feel the way my fingers are moving?'

A small voice. 'Yes.'

'Feel the way I have one finger between my pussy lips and two either side?'

'Oh, yes...'

'Now you do it to me.'

'How... like this?'

A sharp breath from Jenny. 'Oh, yes, Alice, exactly like that... oh, that feels wonderful... please, don't stop.'

'Your lips are all swollen.'

'That's because they like what you're doing. Now press harder. Push your middle finger into me more.'

'Like this?'

'Oh, oh, yes, just like that! Oh, God. Put your hand inside my knickers, Alice. Push them down. I want to feel your fingers on my clit.'

Rustle, movement, quickened breathing, whether from Alice or Jenny, or both, I couldn't tell.

'I can't believe I'm... This is the first time I've seen another woman's...

'Call it pussy, Alice, that's what it is.'

'..pussy, let alone touched it.'

'Well, it feels as if you've been doing it all your life. Oh, yes, yes, just there, tease my clit, squeeze it. Oh God, I think I'm going to come.'

'Oh no.'

'No, don't stop! Stroke me harder, harder. Make me come.'

'It's all wet and slippery. It feels like silk.'

'Oh God, I'm coming, Alice! You're making me come! Can you feel it?'

And she wasn't the only one. At that moment come started to spurt out the end of my cock. I had to catch it in my hand to stop it going on the landing carpet. It was as much as I could do to stop myself crying out loud, it felt so good.

'Oh you're so wet, Jenny, your pussy is glistening. It looks lovely. Your clit's throbbing under my fingers. It feels so big.'

'Yes, yes, I'm coming, I'm coming! Press harder! Oh God, that feels so amazing. I can't stop. Ah, ah, aah! You're making me come, Alice, I'm coming for you. Do you like to see me come?'

'Yes, I love it, I love the way your pussy is trying to swallow my fingers, the way your clit is throbbing. I can feel your heart beating through it.'

'Aaaah! Oh, you're giving me such a lovely come. Aaah!'

A pause while Jenny concentrated on her orgasm and I concentrated on mine.

'Oh, oh, do it slower, gently. I can't come any more.'

'Like this?'

'You're a natural, Alice, you know exactly what to do. I want you to make me come every time from now on.'

'Oh, I couldn't.'

A laugh from Jenny. 'Don't take me so literally. I don't mean every time.'

'Oh.'

'But wouldn't you like to make me come again?'

A small voice. 'Yes. You're amazing.'

'Well, you'll just have to wait. I don't think I could come again tonight if you paid me.'

'Oh.' Was that a tinge of disappointment in Alice's voice?

'We've been shopping all day. I'm absolutely shattered.'

'Are you going to sleep?' That was a definite tinge of disappointment. 'But what about...?'

Poor Alice, she couldn't bring herself to say she wanted an orgasm too. She must have been almost coming in her panties herself by then.

'Don't worry, Alice, your turn will come. But right now I have to sleep, or I'll drop dead on the spot.'

'Of course.'

'I'll just close the door.'

The next thing, Jenny was at the door, smiling lustfully at my still swollen cock in my hand, still dripping with come. Unseen by Alice, she leant forward and gave it a quick stroke, then winked at me and closed the door.

I tiptoed back to my bedroom and lay down. Truth to say, I was pretty knackered myself. Tossing yourself off standing up is always tiring. Within a few minutes I was asleep.

[Poor Chris. Things weren't quite as he imagined them. Here's what really happened, in Alice's words.]

I am so going to find this difficult. I don't have any trouble doing, you know, sex, but I sure have a problem writing about it. Maybe I should do what my English teacher at school once told me: start at the beginning, go on until you reach the end, then stop. So, what happened first? Well, I guess for the purposes of this story, it all began when I started dating Tim. He was a year older than me and used to be in the same class at school as my brother.

Actually, now I come to mention my brother, maybe I should start when I was a bit younger.

So. Anyway, when I was little I didn't really think about boys much at all and certainly not about doing anything with them. I'd heard like other girls talk about how they did that thing, you know, you show me yours and I'll show you mine, but I never did that. It never occurred to me to want to see a boy's -- what do I call it? Is it OK to say cock? Whatever. I was too into ponies.

Even when I started having periods I didn't really change. I mean, I suppose I had thoughts, you know, wondered what it would be like to have a boy kiss you for real and occasionally I suppose, if I'm totally honest, I even wondered what they might look like down there. But it didn't like rule my life, like it seemed to most of the girls in my year. Anyway round about then I had to wear something like the Forth Bridge on my teeth for ever, so I wasn't exactly the number one girl every boy wanted to. I wasn't even in the top 30.

So I never had a boyfriend -- well not a proper one -- until I was in my last year at school. And even he was such a spotty thicko I didn't much like him even kissing me, let alone doing anything else. Which is getting ahead of myself a little, but what I'm trying to say is Tim was the first boy I really wanted. I mean, really wanted. And when I started going out with him I was totally inexperienced, I mean, a total virgin.

Well, unless that time with my brother counts.

Really I was just a kid. Don't get me wrong, I was legal. And I knew everything in theory. But sexually speaking, I was a kid. I knew nothing. I was an innocent. I just knew I had these weird feelings every now and then. Sort of itchy but nice feelings, so that I felt I had to touch myself between my legs, and when I did I'd go warm all over. I knew what that was all about -- I wasn't a complete dodo -- but somehow it was like I refused to admit it to myself. My mum had never talked to me about sex -- other than to explain in a matter-of-fact sort of way what was going on when I was having my first period -- so I grew up with the idea that all this was some kind of secret, something you had to keep to yourself.

But I guess a bit of me was pretty curious, because when that thing happened with my brother I just sort of couldn't help myself, you know what I mean? A bit of me knew I shouldn't be doing it, but another bit of me thought, what the hell, go for it. Well, whatever. That was my first what you might call sexual experience, so I guess I should start there rather than with Tim.

It was about early June of my last year at school, or maybe earlier, I can't remember exactly. Anyway it was after exams so really there wasn't much going on, and although strictly speaking term hadn't ended, no one minded much if we final years didn't pitch up every day. I'd finally got rid of all the ironwork on my teeth a few days before, so I thought I deserved a day off. Mum and dad went out to work as usual and I assumed Chris -- that's my brother -- was away at college like he'd been since last summer. So I just had a lie-in, thinking I had the house to myself.

I guess I must have dozed, because when I checked the time it was gone ten and I was supposed to be meeting Sandy at eleven. I shot out of bed in my old t-shirt and stumbled half-asleep along the landing to the bathroom. I must have been half-asleep because it was a good ten seconds before I realised Chris was in there too. I was just getting ready to sit on the loo when I noticed him standing by the sink flashing a stupid grin at me.

'Oh, don't mind me, Al.' (He always called me Al -- I hated it.) 'You just go right ahead.'

I was upright in a second. 'What are you doing here?'

'Well, I do live here.'

'And why didn't you lock the door?' Indignation was beginning to kick in.

'Because I thought I had the house to myself. And so why aren't you at school?'

'Who are you, the truancy police?'

That was the way we always went on -- no answers, just lots of questions getting louder and louder -- so no change there.

I was just going to flounce out and go to mum and dad's en suite when I noticed -- I don't know what gave him away -- something a little odd about him, a little weird. Maybe it was the way he was grinning a kind of stupid fixed grin, as if he was nervous or putting me on, or maybe it was the way he was standing half turned away from me, like he was hiding something.

'What are you doing in here anyway?' I took a step towards him, trying to see round him. 'What are you hiding?'

'Nothing.' But he went red as a beetroot, so I knew he was lying. He started fumbling with something I couldn't see.

'Chris, are you doing drugs?'

'Shit, no way. What do you think I am, nuts?'

Well, that sounded genuine enough. He finished fumbling with whatever it was and turned round. His hands were empty. He was just standing there in his boxers.

'See?'

'Well, you must have been doing something.'

'Like what?'

Yeah, like what? I was so innocent I didn't twig even then. But then I saw it. There was something hidden inside his boxers, something long and straight and cylindrical pressing the cotton out. I pointed triumphantly.

'So what's that then?'

Poor Chris went even redder. 'You're kidding me, right?'

'Come on, you've got something hidden there.' I was determined to know what he'd been up to, though I had no idea what it might be. 'It's no good, you might as well come clean and show me, because I'm not leaving this room til you do.'

He stared at me as if he was trying to work out if I was serious or not. Then, 'Jesus, you really don't know, do you?'

'What don't I know?'

'It's my ... you know. What else do you think I've got down there?'

Now it was my turn to go red. Actually, it had never occurred to me a cock could get that big. In fact, I was pretty sure they couldn't. The only ones I'd ever seen -- in some woman's magazine -- were a lot smaller than this. Of course, I knew about erections, but I'd never seen one, not even in a photo. I mean, that size was surely impossible, probably even dangerous.

'I don't believe you. They don't grow that big.'

'Well, thanks for the implied flattery, sis, but you'll just have to take my word for it. Because I'm certainly not going to show you.'

'In that case I know you're lying. It's probably some kind of case you keep your needles in.' God knows why I said that. I was probably just trying to win the argument, like always. 'It's OK, you don't have to show me. I'll just tell mum and dad you've been doing drugs since you went to college, then you'll have to tell the truth.'

I turned to go out. But I knew he'd stop me. I had him over a barrel. Did a part of me suspect he was telling the truth? And did that part really want to see his cock? Even now, I don't know. Maybe, maybe not.

'You're nuts. But OK, if you really don't believe me...'

I turned back triumphantly. His face was bright red. He just stood there with this big thing outlined in the front of his boxers.

'Come on then. Show me.'

'Shit. I can't believe you want me to do this.' With that he put his hand inside the fly of his shorts and pulled out his erect cock.

I was speechless, mesmerized even. He kept his hand round it, but even so I could see a good three or four more inches. I just stared. I had no idea they could get so big. Or so red.

'Satisfied?' He started to stuff it back inside his boxers.

'No, don't put it away.' The words were out before I could stop them.

'Why, you want to check if it's real? Believe me, it is.' But he left it where I could see it, all thick and dark, covered in veins, with a shiny, smooth crown. I could feel that familiar itch between my legs, but ignored it.

'Come on, Al, this is getting embarrassing.'

'I suppose you want me to go so's you can carry on doing whatever it was you were doing with it when I came in.' See, I wasn't a total innocent.

'So? What's it to you?'

'Nothing. I just want to see what's the object of so much fascination, that's all. Take your hand away.'

'No way.'

'Go on. I've never seen one before.'

'You're kidding.' He looked genuinely amazed. 'I thought you had guys queuing up. All my mates from the old school think you're really hot, specially since you had your teeth fixed. Even Tim...'

'Yes, well, believe it or not, this is the first real one I've seen, so naturally I want to make the most of the opportunity.'

He grinned at me, finally letting his hands fall at his sides. 'Oh well, if it's in the cause of your education, take all the time you like.'

Released from his grip, it didn't stand up straight or point straight out as I'd half expected, but hung at a slight angle, despite still being swollen and thick. As I watched, it twitched slightly, moving from side to side.

'Are you doing that twitching?'

'No, it does it all by itself.'

'Why?

'Haven't the faintest idea.'

It looked awfully large and unwieldy. 'Isn't it uncomfortable when it gets big like that?'

'Sometimes. It depends what I'm doing with it.'

'Oh.' I wasn't sure I wanted to know about that. I took a step closer so I could see it more clearly. Under my gaze it started to stiffen even more, stick out straighter, even at an upward angle.

'Now you are doing that,' I accused him.

'No, I'm not. If you must know, you are.'

'What do you mean? I'm not even touching it.'

'You don't have to. It's doing it because you're looking at it.'

That was interesting. 'Really?' Even pleasing. 'So it likes being looked at.'

He leered at me. 'Among other things.'

Yeah, I bet. Well, he could whistle for it if he expected me to do anything else. But I was fascinated. I couldn't tear my eyes away. It was stiffening further, thickening, standing even straighter. In fact I could now see the underside of it, the sort of arrowhead where the skin joined the crown and how the skin stretched down to where his balls hung with their light covering of curly hair.

'So why don't you?'

I hardly heard him, so fascinated was I by this wonderful object in front of me.

'Why don't I what?'

'Come on, sis,' he smirked, 'you know you want to.'

'What do I know I want to?' I had a pretty good idea, of course, but I wasn't going to let him run away with the idea he could read my mind.

'Touch it.'

'I do not.'

'Course you do.' And with that he quickly slid his boxers down to his feet, leaving his cock naked as nature intended, his nicely hairy balls swinging gently beneath. 'Go on, I don't mind. When else are you going to get the opportunity without the risk of the guy raping you?'

OK, he had a point. There was no way I'd go this far with another boy. I knew how their minds worked.

'Won't it, you know...? I couldn't bring myself to say 'ejaculate'. It sounded prissy, and all the other words that sprang to mind too crude.

'What, afraid I might come in your hand?' he laughed.

'Oh, charming.'

'Don't worry, I may be horny, but I'm not that horny. Or are you just plain scared?'

That did it, of course. Yeah, I guess I knew I was falling for the oldest trick in the book, but no girl, me included, likes to be called a wimp.

'OK, I will. But no funny business. Just keep your hands where I can see them.'

'Yes, ma'am,' he grinned, then put his hands up behind his head, like he was about to lie down and go to sleep.

I reached out a finger and tentatively touched the underside of his cock about halfway down.

'Ouch,' he said, pretending to flinch.

'Very funny.' I gave it a little prod and it stood a bit more upright, then wobbled back. I gave it a little prod at the side and it wobbled back and forth a couple of times then stood stiff and still. Fascinating. I'd no idea they were so firm.

'Are you going to just poke it around, or are you going to touch it properly? Put your hand round it, give it a good feel.'

'OK, give me a chance.'

I gently put two fingers on the topside and my thumb on the underside. I could feel the blood in the full veins, but when I pressed together a little it was surprising how hard and firm it felt. I heard a sharp intake of breath and quickly took my hand away.

'Sorry, did that hurt?'

'No, no. You just carry on.'

'If you're sure.' This time I put my whole hand round it. Even at full stretch my fingertips didn't reach my thumb, and there was still an inch or two of it showing at the base and two or three inches at the top. And I had to admit, though it felt kind of weird -- I don't know why, but I'd kind of expected it to feel smoother -- it felt really good too. All hard and yet soft and sensitive at the same time. And there was something else. Between my legs I could feel that itch again, getting stronger, definitely more difficult to ignore.

'I can feel it moving.'

'Yeah, it does that.' His voice sounded different, as if he was having trouble breathing.

'I had no idea it was so hard. Is it the same at the top, where it's all smooth?'

'Why don't you try it?'

I released my grip. I sensed rather than knew it might be more sensitive at the tip, so instead of gripping it, I just stroked it a couple of times with my thumb and forefinger, either side of its little slit. As I did, the slit opened and closed, like it was winking at me.

'Oh, shit,' breathed Chris.

'Sorry, do you want me to stop?'

'No, no.' His voice had a catch in it. 'Do it for as long as you like.'

So I carried on. It felt like pretty satisfying knowing I had this power over my brother and I was fascinated by that little slit opening and closing. As I stroked I let my thumb and forefinger circle the smooth crown. It was shiny and looked like it might be hard like the rest of his cock, but actually it was quite soft and silky, really nice to touch. On the downward stroke I let my fingers drop below the crown then dragged them back up over the lip.

'Oh wow,' came out of Chris. I grinned triumphantly at him, but he had his eyes closed. I could feel him moving his hips slightly as if he was trying to match my movement.

'Tell me what it feels like.' I had a pretty good idea, but I wanted to tease him a bit.

'Good, sis, really good.'

I took my hand away. 'Maybe I'd better stop then. I don't want you to, you know...'

He opened his eyes. I could see he was thinking fast. It was a bit comical really. But arousing too, knowing I had him in the palm of my hand, as it were.

'No, no, you carry on. Nothing's going to happen, I promise.'

'Are you sure?'

'Cross my heart and hope to die.'

I kept him waiting for a few seconds. 'Well, if you promise.' And I put my hand back round his cock and started stroking it gently up and down.

'Examine it all you like. Tell you the truth, I'm having trouble keeping it up.'

Well, I didn't believe that. To my eyes it looked as stiff as before, if not stiffer. Still, maybe he was right in the sense that he could keep his orgasm at bay for as long as he wanted. So I allowed myself to ignore what might happen and concentrate on exploring the subject in hand. To tell you the truth I was getting to the point where I didn't want to stop. At last I had a real life-size cock in my hand and there was nothing threatening or frightening about it. And to tell you another truth, it didn't really matter to me that it was my brother's. So I realised some really straight people might think what I was doing was like incest, but the way I looked at it was we weren't actually doing it, were we? So it was OK. It was more like when we played in the bath together when we were little. Like, innocent.

1...45678...16