The Ex-Wife

Story Info
Ex-Wife wants to fuck.
5.2k words
4.42
23.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WaspSting
WaspSting
23 Followers

The Ex-Wife

I have been divorced from Beth for several years. We have kids together and they are now grown and away from home. Beth remarried where I stayed single and chose to live the bachelor lifestyle. I met a lot of women and learned so much about myself and got to experience so much more of life and sex. The kids would occasionally update me on what their mom was up to, honestly, I didn't care. One thing that they did hint at was how much time she would spend with a co-worker during her off time. Going to dinner, movies, and random outdoor activities. That kind of made me wonder if there wasn't some trouble at home. Again, I didn't care but I was surprised as she never seemed to be a woman to cheat on her husband. I never worried about that when we were married. Beth's husband did work two jobs and so many hours a day. Even his off days at one job allowed him to work his other. I wondered if she just got lonely or maybe something else was up.

When we were married our sex life got so very boring and plain. Beth was reluctant to try new things like role play, dirty talk, or maybe some lite bondage. Even when she would give me a blow job she would say "I don't mind doing it, just make it fast." When I came, she loved to have it on her tits and then rub it into her nipples. That seemed to turn her on and I didn't mind not getting to cum in her mouth sometimes. She did like to fuck, and she had a few basic positions she liked. Doggy, Missionary, and Cowboy were her favorites, and she would screw me hard and fast and encourage me cum deep in her pussy. When we finished, she would help me get up and ready for another round of passion. After a while, the same things became boring, and I would talk to her about adding a little variety, but she accused me of being too weird and she wasn't comfortable doing those things. I blamed it on her upbringing and tried to break her out of that shell to no avail.

One day, I got a call from Beth, and she wanted to come to see me. "Can I come over and talk to you about a private matter?" I was shocked. I hadn't talked to her in a couple of years and what the hell could be a private matter? I said yes "Come on over. I'm just watching the game and drinking scotch." I began to think and wonder about the issue she wanted to discuss. Was one of the kids having a problem I didn't know about? My past career was in law and maybe she needed some type of advice or maybe a background check done. So many things ran thru my head that I knew were not plausible but I'm an over-thinker and couldn't help myself with some wild scenarios. I finally just told myself I had to wait and cross that bridge when she told me.

A little while later Beth knocked on my door and I invited her in. I thought to myself that she was just as lovely as I remember with her blondish-brown hair with its touch of red, her 46C breasts that I enjoyed for such a long time, and that peach-shaped ass. She is 5'7" and about 120 pounds which I love on a woman. I offered Beth a drink and she chose a scotch which surprised me because she never was much of a drinker unless we were partying. I handed her a double on the rocks and refreshed mine at the same time. We sat on the sofa and made small talk for a while. I could tell she was not ready to talk about what was bothering her just yet and suspected the drink was going to loosen her up some.

"So, how's it going at home? Everything OK?" Beth got quiet with the question, and she began to stare off to the side. It was like she was looking for the courage to say what was on her mind. "I'm going to ask you a question and think about it before you respond." Dang, did she need a kidney or something? "Ok." After a moment or two and a big swallow of her scotch ", I want to have sex with you."

I about spit my drink out I was so surprised. "You wanna what? You want to cheat on your husband?" Beth went on to explain that she was getting older, and she had never experienced a lot of things in sex. She now felt she was missing out on the different pleasures that could be had if she just tried them. She went on to explain that all of her life the sex was plain and not very fulfilling and that her husband was exactly like her, and they had stopped fucking because it was so bland. "Why me? Why did you think of me to help you?" Beth gulped down the rest of her drink and sat there for a moment. "Can I have another?" I went to pour her some more and she stood and followed me to the kitchen. When I was done she had a big sip. "You and I always enjoyed each other, and I enjoyed your full penis. It was nice and thick, and you always made me orgasm." I stood in shock not knowing what to say. We did use to have some good sex that just got too stale and boring from the same thing all the time.

I was pondering what she was asking of me and that she wanted me to help her cheat on her husband. I was not currently seeing anyone right now, so I was not getting regular pussy. "What sex are you wanting to have? What do you want different that you think I can help you experience?" Beth thought for a moment as was looking around the room. "I'm not sure but I want you to show and do me all that you think I will like, and I have missed." I sighed and now it was my turn to take a big swig of my drink as I thought. "How do I know your serious and not going to make me stop?" She set her glass on the counter and reached for my crotch. My cock was already semi-erect just thinking about her body and getting to fuck her. I was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. She pulled my sweats open and reached for my cock and gripped me strong. Pulling my foreskin back and forth slowly, she stood closer to me. Taking her free hand, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down to kiss.

My dick was hard as a rock and ready for some action. "I'll do this, but you have to do everything I ask for and if you don't then we are through." Her grip tightened and she sped up jacking my cock. "OK, so what's first?" While she continued to just me off, I poured myself another drink and "I'm going to sit on the sofa while you strip down. Then you're going to get on your knees and suck my cock until I cum deep in your mouth. You're going to swallow it this time too." She let go of my cock and walked to the living room. I followed her and removed my sweats before sitting down. Beth took her blouse and bra off showing me her wonderful tits and the nipples I enjoyed sucking on before. Unbuttoning her jeans and sliding them down along with her panties to show off her round ass and partially shaved pussy mound. I was fully erect now and my cock for throbbing with anticipation of sliding between those lush lips and feeling the back of her throat.

Beth was completely naked, and her nipples were standing erect and looked like they could cut glass. I also noticed her pussy was glistening with moisture. I could tell she was turned on and ready to fuck. She got down onto her knees between my legs and took hold of my swollen cock and started slowly jacking me off. She remembered I liked getting jacked off slowly to begin. "Use your other hand to gently tickle and play with my balls when you start to suck me off." Beth was always good at cock sucking and I always enjoyed her mouth and tongue. The only thing I wished for was to get to cum in her mouth. Today she was going to get a full load of my cum and swallow it down her throat. "You know you are going to take my cum in your mouth and then swallow it, right?" She dipped her head down and licked all around my cock. Getting me wet from the tip to my balls. She opened her mouth and took my head between her lips.

I felt Beth swirling her tongue around my cock head while she sucked hard. Both of her hands were working over my dick and balls, and I could feel my balls tighten up. I got a handful of her hair and pulled her head up and away from my cock. "Not just yet baby, I want you to make this last as long as possible." Her eyes lit up and she smiled an evil grin. "I forgot how thick you are and how hard it was to get in my mouth." She tried to lower her head back down, but I was still holding her hair. "I want you to start using your dirty words. You're going to be the dirty, slutty girl I know you want to be." She licked her lips and moaned "Yes sir."

I let Beth return to sucking my cock and encouraged her to show and tell me how much she enjoyed being a cock sucker. Spit started to flow down onto my balls, and she was doing her best to get me fully into her throat. I helped her by pushing her head down onto my cock while thrusting up. Shoving as much of me into her mouth. She choked and would pull me out. "Damn, you're choking me with that beautiful cock, and it makes me want more and more. Fuck my mouth!" She took a deep breath and gobbled me down. That made me close my eyes and take a deep breath. Trying not to cum just yet, I held her head still, so I only felt the inside of her mouth and tongue. The friction of the movement was taking me to the edge of cumming. Beth forced her head up "I've never said this but, cum for me baby. Make me swallow your cum completely." That turned me on more and I no longer cared when I came. I wanted to fuck her mouth hard, deep, and cum straight down her throat. I forced her head back down and fucked her mouth with abandon. Shoving my dick up into her mouth while forcing her head down. Each thrust caused her to grunt, and she looked me directly in my eyes. I think she was in heaven as much as I was. She couldn't say a word but was moaning, groaning, and trying to hum while getting fucked.

Beth never let go of my balls and cock with her hands. Her mouth was no longer sucking or licking, it was little more than a receptacle for my evading dick. Eagerly waiting to accept my cum was all she could hope for. I knew I was close to my orgasm and felt my balls begin to tingle. With a final push with my dick and holding her head down, I held still for a moment as my orgasm rocketed into her warm, wet, and eager mouth. Beth resisted for just a moment as my cum filled her mouth and started to escape from around her lips. She frowned and closed her eyes tightly as she resolved to keep as much of my sperm as possible inside her mouth. Each time my cock flinched and twitched from the orgasm she would moan and coo.

I let go of Beth and she started to milk my cock and balls. If I didn't know any better, I think she was trying to get every bit out and in her mouth. She was squeezing my cock from the bottom to the tip and slowly pulled me from her mouth. Looking me straight in the eyes, she swallowed everything in her mouth and then opened wide and showed me that nothing was left. Smacking her lips "That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I always thought it would be such a nasty taste." I smiled and wiped some cum off the side of her mouth and said, "That's why I like to eat pineapple." She turned her head to the side and while still stroking my cock slow and light "If I had known all those years ago that's why you liked pineapple."

Beth wrapped her breasts around my dick and was fucking me with them. I always loved her tits and nipples and was enjoying them at the moment. "So, what's next teacher?"

"I just want to fuck you. I want to get my dick wet inside your pussy." I stood up and helped Beth to her feet. I leaned down and took hold of one of her tits. Licking and swirling my tongue around a nipple and then moving to the other. Beth hand her hands on my back and head and was pulling me into her. I could feel her chest heaving and hear her moaning in my ear. I raised my head and looked her in the eyes "You like that baby?" she chuckled "You know I do." As she was saying that I slid a finger around her vagina and brushed across her clit. She gave a little shudder "You always knew where that was." While I continued to work her pussy, I nibbled and sucked on her neck and ear lobes. "Tell me what you like and what you want me to do. Tell me exactly how you want it and if it feels good." Her pussy is flooded, and I can tell she is enjoying what I am doing to her. "And don't forget, be nasty and use your dirty voice."

I kept fingering her pussy. Alternating put two fingers inside her and work those wet digits around then pulling them out and massaging her pussy lips with them. I even pulled out and licked her essence off them "Mm, your pussy tastes so good." I replaced them in her pussy and got them wet again. Raising them to her mouth "Taste your pussy and lick my fingers clean." Beth looked at my wet fingers and then suddenly attacked them. She sucked and licked my fingers like a cock and moaned deeply as she did. She held my hand with both of hers as if to keep me from taking them away. When she was finished "Oh that was so nasty. I felt like such a slut doing that." I was shocked by those words, but I liked them. "I want to taste my pussy on your lips. Lay me down and eat my pussy until I cum in your mouth." I kissed her hard and our tongues danced around each other. I turned Beth around and sat her down on the sofa.

Spreading Beth's knees apart and then pulling her to the edge of the sofa seat. I propped her legs over my arms and used both my hands to start massaging and spreading her pussy lips apart. She watched as I pulled her lips apart with my fingers and just let them dance around every inch of her. I stayed away from her clit for now as I was saving that for my tongue. "Stop playing with me and start eating my pussy. Get that mouth down there and make me cum!" I loved hearing her talk like that and it didn't take much to get her to do that. What's up there?

Beth reached for my head and pulled me down to her womanhood. She was so wet, and her musk was intoxicating. I dove into her pussy, and I used my tongue, mouth, and fingers to attack her. Immediately, Beth was moaning, and I heard her "Oh God. You eat me so good." Her breathing was so shallow and labored. Her hands were on the back of my head trying to pull me into her vagina. Bucking her hips up and down, it felt like she was fucking my face. The harder she bucked and pulled my head into her, the harder I fucked her with my tongue and fingers. I was doing my best to get to her g-spot with my fingers. Once I found it, I dove in for her clit at the same time. Beth screamed and I looked up at her. Her head was thrashing side to side and was barely breathing. "Oh my GOD, I'm going to cum. I going to cum on your mouth. Oh, God! Oh, God! I'm cumming!" She took a deep breath and held it. Her bucking stopped after she pushed as hard into my face as she could. Still had a death grip on the back of my head and made it hard for me to breathe.

As she began to relax from that orgasm, I gently licked around her pussy some more. I was getting all of her cum licked up and kept tasting her as long as I could. Each time I touched her clit she would jump a little and little out a small groan. She was still so sensitive, and I just couldn't help but tease her. She raised up and pulled my head up for a kiss. My face and lips were covered in her juices, and I was going to make sure she got a good taste when we kissed. "Mmm," she moaned into my mouth as we kissed. She had her arms wrapped tightly around my neck and was hugging me tightly. We kissed knowing she was tasting her own cum and that put my head into a spin of erotic overload. I was tired but after a short rest, we were going to fuck and fuck like rabbits. I got up and sat down on the sofa next to Beth.

We sat together for several minutes as we relaxed. Beth had propped a leg over the top of mine and had started to lightly finger her pussy. Not too fast or hard, just a lazy touching and tracing around her lips. I drape an arm over her leg and nudged my hand into her crotch. We both played with her smooth wet pussy gently just keeping her on edge for the fucking we were going to do. When we were married, I had to coax her to masturbate herself and relax enough to enjoy the pleasure she could give herself. So, I enjoyed knowing she was not so shy anymore as she openly was pleasuring herself in front of me. I too was playing with my cock. My hand and fingers wrapped around my cock stroking up and down. My pre-cum ran down the side of my engorged head. I rubbed it around and enjoyed the slickness. Beth was watching me and decided she wanted to play replaced my hand with hers. Now she was slowly jacking me off while still rubbing her pussy. Using my hand, I turned her head to face me, and we kissed. The passionate kiss along with Beth's hand caused my cock to swell more and begin to throb.

"I'm want to get my dick in your pussy honey. What do you think?" She gave my cock a good hard squeeze. "Mmm, do it!" We went to the bedroom and before she could climb up onto my huge king-size bed, I bent her over the edge. Beth naturally spread her legs wide while her upper body was laid fully on the bed. I moved behind her, with my cock in hand ready to dive into the wet, sweet folds of her pussy. I used the head of my penis to tease her opening and just rub it around getting it completely wet. I pushed a little harder around her clit and that caused her to start to gyrate around and try to get me inside of her. Small murmurs were coming from her, and I heard her whisper "Quit teasing me and put that dick in me." I wanted to tease some more but I knew her pussy was ready for a good fuck. I was going to enjoy her as I did those many years ago.

I aligned my prick to the center of her love and pushed. As I gently entered her, Beth lifted her head from the bed and let out a very loud "Ahh!" Her pussy walls gripped me tightly. I smacked her ass and pushed myself fully into her. "Does that feel good baby?" she turned her head to look at me "You feel so good. Do me." She was pushing back against me as I was pushing forward. "I can feel every bit of you in me." I gently pulled back until I was almost out before I pushed back in. We soon got into a rhythm together where we matched each other's strokes. We fucked like we knew what each other wanted. Alternating between slow and fast and hard and gentle. Both of us panting and breathing hard "That's it, take my cock baby." Beth lifted slightly and snaked a hand underneath until she reached my balls. Tickling and scratching my balls "You going to cum for me?" She alternated between by balls and her pussy. "Give me more baby, I want more of your cock deep inside." The extra attention was causing a familiar tingle deep down in my balls. "Do it baby, cum in me!" I began to speed up with her encouragement. "Ahh, and Oh" with each forceful deep penetration came from her mouth. "That's it. I want it in me!" I felt the rush of my orgasm quickly heading to the top of my dick and I shoved as hard as I could into Beth. My orgasm hit like a lightning bolt and my first wave of cum flooded her. "Ahh, take it, baby, I'm cumming!" We were pushing into each other as hard as we could. "Oh my God, I can feel you cumming. You're filling me with your hot sperm." Each spasm caused me to jerk and push.

I stood there with my cock lodged in her and my hands on her hips hanging on. I felt her fingers and hand movements and realized she was still playing with my balls. I started to easily fuck her a little before pulling out completely. I stepped back while Beth climbed fully onto the bed and laid on her back. She lifted her knees while spreading them apart. I watched as Beth used her hands and fingers to spread her pussy lips open and I could see the wonderful cream pie I had given her. "Look at the mess you made in me, what am I going to do?" With that, she dipped a finger in our combined cum and then put it in her mouth. "Mmm, we taste good."

I climbed on the bed next to Beth, on my back. She was still playing in our cum with her fingers when she rolled over towards me. She showed me how she was enjoying our cum as she cleaned her fingers with her tongue. I could not believe my eyes as she was not the prude I remembered. This woman was being as lustful as any woman I had ever been with. Once she was done tasting us from her fingers, she reached over and took hold of my dick. She moved over more and began to lick my cock from top to bottom. "You do like our mixed cum, don't you?" She took a mouth full of me deep into her throat and moaned "Ah Ha". This woman continued to lick me clean. She did not miss a spot as she made sure to get all around my balls as well.

WaspSting
WaspSting
23 Followers
12