The Exact Right Place And Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claim them, collar them, cage them, plug them. Strip away the shadow of masculinity that obscures their true beauty. Force them to accept what they are. Make them cum like a bitch. They'll love you for it -- for all of it.

* * * * *

And that, you vanguard of voluntary voyeurs, is why it's such a wonderful time to be a master. Never before in history has a sissy been so completely and thoroughly feminized without harrowing, expensive surgeries. Never before has a sissy been so genuinely addicted to being milked and fucked, and having her sissy-titties molested.

Can I guarantee you that it's the best time? No, of course not. Science might keep pushing forward while the pressure cooker keeps on cooking. Masters might be able to make their sissies literally addicted to their semen. They might be able to turn their own cocks into 50-centimeter cum-cannons that only the most genetically and chemically optimized sissy bodies can hope to accommodate.

I'm going with my gut, though. I think that this country is the place, and that now is the time. When I imagine the future -- not just the new toys, but the culture and the people -- I worry that it will either get too dark, or too bright, to fully enjoy the master/sissy relationship. It'll either be too tolerant or not tolerant enough.

Some people need to live right on the edge. Some people can only be happy when they're dancing in and out of shadows; walking along those tightropes; daring everyone else to cry foul or finally pick a side. Some people need most of the world to be good, so that they can enjoy being a little bad.

That's me. I'm one of those people.

That might make me a shitty neighbor, but it makes me a very, very good master.

Just ask Ashley. If I give her permission to speak, she'll tell you herself.