The Exam

Story Info
A facesitting short story about an exam.
5.9k words
4.05
26.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh was excited to go to college. He was tired of being the nerd in the high school group, and felt that college would offer more refined people. He was right for the most part. His first month had been amazing, his classmates were indeed smarter, but he was still among the best.

He also struck up a friendship with one of the most popular girls in college, a sophomore named Rose who played for the college volleyball team. Rose was pretty tall for a girl, with matching proportions, and had all the guys pining after her. Their friendship began when Josh managed to get into a second-year class thanks to his high grades. Rose immediately realized that befriending Josh could be beneficial to her grades. Sure enough, their friendship was built on the strong foundation that Josh did some of her assignments when she was held back doing volleyball practice or out having fun with her group of friends.

What are friends for if not to help in such situations? Sure, Josh knew how sexy this girl was, but he also knew he didn't stand a chance. Rose was almost 6ft tall while Josh was a skinny guy standing at 5'4". He was basically just boob level with her. But she would still call him and talk about her day to him, and Josh felt that this privilege was good enough to keep doing her homework.

This went on for a while, and even Rose started enjoying their friendship a little bit, although she knew it was because having her assignments done made life easy for her. Meanwhile Josh was fully in love with her, dedicating most of his private moments to images of her rather than porn. He knew it wasn't healthy but he kept it up anyway.

As the end of the semester drew closer, Rose started coming to the grim realization that having most of her homework done by Josh ensured that she didn't know shit about the syllabus for the finals. There was simply a lot to study. If only Josh could help her now. Suddenly she got an idea. It would make the exam super easy, and it might even be throwing Josh a bone! Two birds with one stone.

She excitedly called up Josh to tell him her plan. She would wear a long skirt to the exam, and Josh could hide under it and give her answers! Now being woken up in the middle of the night, Josh was understandably surprised to hear this. He argued that it would never work. How small did she think he was! But then Rose explained the finer details of her plan. If Josh sat down on the ground or on his knees, his face would come to the same level as Rose's butt. Hearing Rose talk about her butt immediately gave Josh a hard on and his mind raced to find what she was really proposing. But Rose continued and told him that if stood like that, sat back down, and put his head on the edge of the seat, Rose could sit on the back part of the seat, and Josh's head would be resting in between her legs. Her long skirt would ensure that no one saw anything. Moreover, the desks in the exam hall was covered, and you couldn't really see any student from the waist down.

Now Josh definitely didn't want to pass up an opportunity to stick his head between her legs, but he was still terrified about being caught. He had to admit that it could possibly work. They had the exam at different times due to him being a freshman, so it was possible to do it. Hearing that Josh might agree to it, Rose got excited and proposed that they try it out the next day to ensure it could work. Josh agreed excitedly.

He went to sleep contently after dedicating a few wanks to Rose. They both went to classes early that day. They went to an empty classroom, locked it from the inside, and proceeded to try it out. Rose was wearing a long skirt/gown which made her look graceful thanks to her height and Josh kept thinking how lucky he was to have these escapades with her.

Josh got into position in front of the chair. Rose hiked up her long skirt and stopped suddenly, blushing. She told him not to laugh, blushing even more. Josh didn't have much blood left in his brain to make any lame jokes, so he just promised her that he wouldn't laugh. Rose regained her confidence and straddled his legs. She was right, her butt was right in front of his face. Josh was mesmerized as came face to face with the butt he had been fantasizing about. It just looked so perfect. She was wearing her volleyball shorts under her skirt and they hugged her butt as if it was it her own skin.

Meanwhile Rose tried to drape her skirt around Josh and realized she needed to get closer. She gently pushed Josh's head inwards towards her butt and this time managed to get the skirt over both of them. Josh was in heaven, his face gently mushed into Rose's butt and held there by the tension in the dress.

Rose assured him that when she sits down, his head would rest between her legs and the dress won't be as tight. But she made a mental note to wear an even looser skirt for the exam day. Obviously, Josh had no complaints. He just thanked the stars that he was good at math.

Rose decided to move to the next part before Josh got a little too comfortable. She began to slowly sit down, Josh bending his neck back alongside. Finally, she managed to sit at the back edge of the seat, and felt Josh's face slide down to rest between her legs as planned. Josh's head was half-hanging out since Rose's butt occupied most of the seat, but he realized it could work.

Rose was right about the skirt, now that there wasn't so much tension, it was impossible to tell that there was a Josh under her skirt. Rose giggled and relaxed for a few seconds, marveling at her own genius. Josh was once again in heaven, breathing in the forbidden smells that he never thought he could. He was also aware of just how tamed he was to get this close and still not even be able to taste her. Rose had no problems sleeping with anyone -- "I'll try anyone once" she would always say. But she knew she shouldn't sleep with Josh. Not if she wanted him to keep doing her homework.

Rose was aware of how Josh had gone super quiet and wondered whether he had quietly started wanking under there. Her plan was so good that she couldn't tell if he was. "Hey Josh, what's 2+2?" she asked with a giggle. Broken out of his trance Josh replied that it's 5. They both laughed but Rose reminded him to give her better answers during the exam. She wrapped it up within the next minute; her trial was done. If they stayed longer it could get weird. But then again that's why she chose the morning time.

Rose laughed to herself as she felt resistance when she tried to get up. Josh was firmly planting his head down, but immediately picked it up when he realized Rose was getting up. He was disappointed that it was already over, but the exam was an hour and a half long so he looked forward to the day.

__________________________________________________________________

A week passed by and exam day finally came. Josh, being a good student would normally be excited about the test but today the exam can fuck off. He had something much better. Their plan was to get there early and get into position long before other students and the administrators would come in. Rose's exam was in the morning slot and his in the evening. Josh was there even earlier than they had agreed, just because he couldn't stand waiting around in his room after he woke up.

Of course Rose wasn't there that early, but as the time dragged on Josh started getting worried. There was some mild activity in the campus now -- a few early students and some staff. He called Rose again for like the 10th time as he peeked inside the exam hall. Luckily no one had come in there yet, but Josh didn't like this. She was cutting it way too close. And then far off at the other edge of the corridor, he saw Annie, another sophomore, walking towards the hall. Now Josh knew Annie was taking the same exam at the same slot as Rose. Annie was a good student like Josh and of course she would come early to the exam. His heart sank as he realized Annie could ruin everything.

He got shocked out of his skin when he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. "What are you waiting for, come on! Annie's almost here!" Rose whispered and dragged Josh into the exam room. He wished he could stand up to her and tell her off for being late, but he realized she held all the cards and he couldn't afford to piss her off. Especially now.

They had about one minute before Annie would reach, and that's if someone else didn't reach the exam hall sooner. They both quickly hurried to Rose's assigned seat, and Josh got into position in front of it as planned. Rose had brought a bigger skirt that day, so it was easier for her to cover him with it. They had maybe 30 seconds left now. Rose cursed as she looked right at the name tag on the desk and saw Annie was supposed to sit on the same desk. At the other end, thanks to the standard exam separation, but that still meant they had to settle quickly. She proceeded to sit down, and Josh leaned his head back alongside.

However, they both quickly came to a realization. This hall had different seats.

There was simply no room for both Josh's head and Rose's butt. Even earlier his head was half hanging out, but now there was no space after Rose sat down, and his head was now visibly jutting out between her legs. Rose tried to push it down but you can't push a head down into the body, so she failed. She got up again and quickly considered her options. If they acted quickly, Josh could get out from under her skirt and leave, and Annie would be none the wiser. She even felt Josh moving as if he was about to get out. But she knew she was screwed if she took the exam alone.

She gently held Josh's head and asked him in the sweet voice she used when she handed him one of her assignments, "Jo, there's no other way to do this, so please bear with me ok? I'm gonna need to sit on your face." Josh was shocked as he heard it. She called him Jo only when she needed things, and this was pretty big.

Josh's head was small like the rest of his body, which was what made the original plan possible. But now Rose was going to sit on it? His scientific mind wondered if that would crack his skull a bit. To top it off, the seats were made of hard wood. No cushion whatsoever. They say straight backs and hard seats ensure students are alert and not comfortable. They were right, as Josh would soon find out.

Josh quickly realized that just like how Rose forced him into doing the original plan, she was going to go through with this as well. He really had no choice in the matter. He gently laid his head back on the seat, moving up to get his whole head in this time. Rose mentally applauded his quick response and proceeded to lower herself onto him.

Josh lay there dazzled, wondering if any of it was real. The skirt was dark to make sure no one could see inside and make out a Josh-shaped outline. But it also made sure he could barely see. His eyes had somewhat adjusted to the dark by now and he could see Rose's butt coming towards his face. All of this happened in mere seconds, but it felt a lot longer to Josh.

He had never really considered how big her butt really was up close. Her proportions made sure of that. They were two entirely different species, Josh realized. He could never really please her in bed, so he should just take this in and enjoy it. As he imagined what would happen in the next few seconds he quickly realized that he won't be able to breathe. Rose's butt would just cover up everything, maybe even his ears he thought.

He quickly whispered, "Wait! Let me turn my he-" but before he could finish, the door to the hall swung open and Rose quickly sat down simultaneously.

Josh's head exploded with pain. Rose was simply too heavy for his face. He felt his face crushed down by her weight. Blood rushed to his ears and side of the head, making them so red and hot he felt it would light the wooden seat on fire. If he could see his face right now, it would be white like a ghost's with all the blood pushed away from it. The back of his head also hurt really bad, but thanks to his thick hair and Rose's surprisingly thick skirt, it wasn't as bad as he thought.

The pain on his face was real though. He just didn't know to deal with it. Only his devotion to Rose was keeping him there unmoving, although he was also aware that now Annie was in the room. He suddenly heard Annie's voice, much closer than he would have expected. His ears were ringing but they were also super sensitive. Annie was close, and so far she hadn't noticed anything. But he also realized that now he couldn't move. He was in it now. In fact the more he waited to get out from under, the weirder it would look. He would be branded a pervert for life.

He stopped his attempts to slightly rotate his head to find a better position that hurt less, since each one just seemed more painful than the other. He felt Rose discreetly pat him on the shoulder, and it had a very real calming effect on Josh. He suddenly just relaxed and tried to stay still. It was as if she performed magic. She rested her hands on his shoulder for a little longer, until he fully calmed down.

Meanwhile, Rose was just as shocked at what she just did. She actually felt guilty because of just how smug it felt to do it. She knew she really shouldn't put all her weight on his face, but she was doing it, and he seemed to be taking it. She felt a different kind of pleasure than what happens with sex, a slow numbing pleasure that grew exponentially as she allowed herself to be more comfortable with the reality that she was sitting on his face. It was like she was floating in space, weightless. Rose clenched her fists as she realized the guilt combined with the very heavy contact in her posterior regions was getting her seriously aroused. She bit her lower lip hard and took a deep breath to squeeze some pleasure out of the moment, and then put all those thoughts away. Annie was waving to her as she got close.

"Tense for the exam, huh?" Annie asked her kindly, mistaking Rose's body language for anxiety. But Rose also realized that she was indeed really anxious now. She felt like she had bitten off more than she could chew. Josh was an innocent, probably a virgin. She was also sure she was hurting him and realized that she's going to have to do keep doing it. What if he gave up and just shook her off? Her reputation would take a real hit. "Yeah, really tensed!" Rose replied quickly.

Below her, Josh was still holding his breath in, waiting for some imaginary countdown to finish where Rose was going to let him breathe. He had to believe that she would, if nothing else to let him answer the exam questions. But there was still some time to go before everyone came and Josh would need to breath before that. Thankfully, Rose also realized around then that there was really no way Josh could be breathing under her. She admired his restraint to not thrash about the moment he realized he couldn't breathe. Or when she put all her weight on him for that matter.

She used her hands on her desk to gently lift half her weight and hoped Josh would have the sense to not pant loudly and attract attention. She intended to lift herself up all the way but could feel Josh sucking in air already. She realized that her weight had sealed his mouth earlier, so she never really needed to get up to let him breathe, just ease up on the weight for a few seconds. As she relaxed herself back down, Josh once again felt his mouth pressed shut by her weight and had to hold whatever air he had in them.

This was definitely not going to work! He was certainly not going to hold his breath all the time. Rose also realized that she couldn't make him or anybody withstand that kind of breath holding. She started looking for ways to let him breathe continuously. The way she was sitting, if she lifted her legs to a certain height, some of her weight would ease up around his mouth and he might be able to breathe. She proceeded to draw up both her legs slowly. As she took the weight away from her legs, she felt herself sit even harder on his face. She giggled silently as she felt him move his head slowly now that there was more pressure. But soon she could hear him breath again. If she could keep her legs rested on something, she could keep it up without the extra pressure.

Rose would put her head down on the desk (as if she was thinking hard) and whisper questions down to Josh, that was the plan. That was still the plan, Rose decided and whispered to Josh below, "Put your fists up on your lap!"

Josh realized she was trying to let him breath, and obeyed. Rose put her shoes on top of his fists, now lifting her legs up just enough that Josh could breathe, although with some difficulty. Good enough, Rose decided and went on to greet other exam takers who now started pouring in. She was now fully comfortable both physically and with the idea of squashing josh's face under her butt. She went to the effort to make sure he could breathe and felt that it was sustainable now. She could do this!

Josh could breathe now, although not comfortably. He had to suck in each breath and hoped his lungs don't get tired from the effort. He could also speak, although Rose's butt was still pressing down on his mouth making him hard to understand unless Rose was listening with her head down.

"This really hurts goddamn, at least I can breathe now.." Josh whispered to Rose. She couldn't hear it because she was more focused on what was happening in the exam room. "What? Just stay quiet, the administrators are handing out the exam." She once again patted his shoulder to calm him down, although with less sincerity this time. She had already come to terms with the situation. What's taking him so long, she thought, annoyed.

Rose looked over the exam paper and was pleasantly surprised to see that it wasn't that difficult, she could do most of it, and Josh would tell her the rest. It was all worth it, she realized, and she smiled to herself. She turned to look at Annie and saw her frowning at the paper. These good students even cry about losing 5% on a paper, Rose chuckled.

Rose picked out a difficult question to give to Josh to think about while she did some easier ones. She put her head down again and tapped Josh on the side of his face to get his attention. She whispered the question to him and Josh requested a few minutes to think about it. Josh lay there, now wrestling with the math problem he had to solve. It was a refreshing change to be thinking of something else than the pain and his next breath. He calculated the solution in his head, redoing it a few times since he had to do it without paper. He tapped her on the leg lightly with his finger when he had the answer and told her. Rose thanked him and patted him again while she happily marked the answer. So far so good.

She whispered the next question to him. Josh was starting to really feel the pain now and had to ask her the question he was thinking of. "How much do you weigh Rose?" She was offended by the question, and whispered back angrily, "That's rude to ask that!"

"Not in this context, come on" Josh insisted, but Rose was firm in her decision. "I'll tell you later, be cool!"

Rose managed to suppress Josh's complaints for a while, all the while getting answers out of him, and solving some questions herself with the confidence she suddenly had. It was like sitting on a smart guy's face made her smarter!

Josh was brilliant as a kid growing up, almost considered a prodigy. But he also had these head-splitting migraines that he would get if he exerted himself for long periods. Sometimes they even happened randomly. He had always accepted these as a price for his intellect.

Dread overcame Josh as he realized he was getting one now. He urgently tapped rose on the leg again. "Rose! I'm getting a headache!" She heard him this time but was once again just annoyed. Things were going so well, why is he complaining about his head hurting again. "Just stay quiet! There's only like half an hour left!" she whispered back, although there was 45 minutes left. "No I get these migraines! Its unrelated! You need to ease up your weight now, please!"

12